Highschool Cutie at the Beach

Story Info
Two guys take turns on young woman they meet at the beach.
1.5k words
3.51
139k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvass
luvass
8 Followers

My roommate and I shared half of a duplex near the ocean at Virginia Beach as we worked our way through college while working at the same bar. One Saturday afternoon we were chilling down at the beach, enjoying the sun, the sights, and a cold beer. We were picking out girls and guessing if they were shaved clean, had hairy buttholes, swallowed, took it up the ass, if they liked pussy, and so forth. We were just two horny boys enjoying the summer day.

Our banter stopped when a young girl walked up and started to arrange her blanket in front of us. She was close by, giving us a perfect view, as she bent over and spread her things out. The view was great, and it got better when she pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing a big, firm rack in a tiny bikini top. Then, she turned her back to us and wiggled her way out of her tight cut-off jeans. She had a round bubble butt to match the rest of her curvaceous body. She was voluptuous, but firm, like only young flesh can be. When she was done stripping, she turned around and gave us a smile. The girl was stunning. She looked like a young Liz Taylor with dark hair, blue eyes, and fat dick-sucking lips. And she was clearly young. My guess was that she was a senior in high school, or college freshman at the oldest. I found out later she was eighteen, and starting her freshman year at UVA in the fall, so she was smart as well as beautiful. When she pulled out some suntan lotion, my roommate Brian said, "Dude, I'm rolling in on this." I said good luck, and headed down the beach for a jog.

When I returned about half an hour later, Brian was gone and so was the girl. I cooled off with a beer and a quick dip in the surf and headed back to the house. I walked into the kitchen area to find Brian balls deep in that young cunt, her sitting on the counter, leaning back and casually sipping a beer. Brian didn't miss a beat, and the girl, Liz, just smiled at me. I grabbed myself a beer from the fridge and then walked over to the counter. I leaned in for a kiss while grabbing a handful of that young firm tit meat. We enjoyed a long sloppy kiss, her tongue squirming in my mouth like a slimy critter with a mind of its own. When we broke away for a breath I said, "Damn girl, your mouth tastes like dick."

She laughed and said, "You just gave him a blowjob by proxy." Little did she know, but that's another story.

Brian laughed as well and said, "Dude, this little honey gives great head." I wanted to find out for myself so stripped out of my suit, climbed onto the counter and fed her some tube steak. She readily gobbled it up, with a hard sucking style designed to make you blow. I guess the close-up knob job show put Brian over the edge and he grunted and emptied his balls. He quickly pulled out, said, "Thanks darling," and headed off to the shower. I pulled out of her sweet mouth and jumped off the counter for my turn.

As I moved between her legs she said, "Wait, clean me up first." I said sure and grabbed a dish towel from the counter. She said "No, clean me up with your tongue."

"What?!"

She said, "You heard me. Lick my dirty pussy clean, and you can do what you want. And you better hurry; I feel cum dripping on my asshole, and if it hits the floor, the deal is off."

I looked at the sight before me. Her cunt was raggedly shaven with about 5 days of stubble, and longer hair surrounding her slit, and completely unshaven around her bung hole and spreading out to her ass cheeks. Her slit wasn't really a slit, but more of a gash now, engorged with blood and oozing cum. Now I'm not a fan of eating splooge, but I am a fan of licking assholes, so I didn't hesitate too long before getting down between her legs and scooping a big glob of ball juice out of her hairy asshole with my tongue. She had been pretty nonchalant while Brian pumped and pumped, but when my tongue hit her butthole, she shuddered and moaned. So I kept at it, alternating long licks from one end to the other with poking my tongue into her butt while my nose worked her clit. Her clit by this time was quite prominent, and it wasn't long before she grabbed my head and humped herself against my mouth, tongue, lips and nose. She came multiple times before finally pushing me away.

I lifted her off the counter and sat her on my cock. Even with all the fucking and prep and lubrication it was a tight fit. My dick is much thicker than Brian's, and I met a lot of resistance about two inches in. Her arms were around my neck and her legs wrapped around my back, so I let go of her and started walking over to the living room area while she kept working herself deeper onto my cock. I started talking dirty to her, "Fuck yourself on that big pole, girl. You love that big piece of man meat inside your little girl cunt. That's it baby, fuck yourself." And she did. I leaned back with my hands on my hips and let her ride me like a Sybian. Her cunt was hot, wet, and amazingly tight. The girl was fast on the trigger, and shortly started moaning and shaking and quivering as she came again and again. Suddenly she went completely limp and I just managed to catch her and lay her down on the rug. She was out cold! I took her pulse, and it was beating strong and fast. I'd heard of girls passing out from orgasms, but had never experienced it before. Well, wide-awake or passed out cold, that fat little white ass was mine.

I carried her into my bedroom and laid her on her belly, then grabbed some lube from the side table. I put some pillows under her belly and pulled her legs wide apart so that hot ass and cunt were totally exposed. What a gorgeous sight! I couldn't resist a couple more licks of that sweet hairy crack. I squirted some lube on her asshole and rubbed it inside her with my middle finger. God I love that smooth velvety feel of a woman's shithole. Then I lubed my rock hard dick and pushed the head into her butt. The head popped through her ring pretty easily, but then I felt her ass start to fight back and try to push my dick out. I slowly seesawed my dick in and out each time going a bit deeper. I was about half way in when she came to and started screaming. "What are you doing?! Get your dick out of my ass, motherfucker!" as she tried to buck me off.

But I had one arm around her waist down low and one over her shoulder and under her arm pit, and had about 100 pounds on her so she wasn't going anywhere. She fought hard and squirmed and bucked, but all her movements just worked my dick deeper into her ass. I managed to work my one hand between her legs and hooked a finger into her cunt, with my palm working her clit. I continued to ride her like a bucking bronco, until her cunt took over her brain, and her bucking slowed as the protests turned to moans of pleasure. I went back to my dirty talk. "That's it baby girl, accept that big fat cock in your ass. You're a nasty little girl, aren't you? Does your daddy know you love having your ass licked? Does he know you're a little cock whore? You love me raping your ass, don't you. I can't wait to bust a nut in your hot little turd cutter."

Up until now she'd been fucking herself on my dick, but then I started fucking her in the ass hard, fast, and balls deep. I'd had all I could take. I opened my mouth wide and took a big bite of her upper back. It was not enough to hurt her, but just enough to cement in her mind that I was a man, and that I owned her ass, her cunt, and her body. As she came, her butthole spasmed and milked my balls dry. I collapsed on top of her and we both just lay there panting while we caught our breath. It was amazing sex.

"Damn baby, will you marry me?" I said.

"Shit yeah!" she answered.

I grabbed her by the hand and we headed off to the shower.

luvass
luvass
8 Followers