Highway Helper

Story Info
White man has sex with two black sisters.
2.2k words
4.38
167.3k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,305 Followers

I was driving back home late one night from a date with no success, and I came upon two older black women with a flat tire. I saw they were struggling with the jack, so I pulled over and gave them a hand with the flat. It only took me a few minutes, but since it was close to 20 degrees, My hands were frozen, they offered to pay me for my help, which I refused.

“I was more than happy to help you ladies out.”

“Can we at least buy you some coffee or hot chocolate? It’s no often someone is nice enough to help others in trouble.”

That was an offer I accepted. We drove the 5 miles or so to the next exit and went into the Truck Stop and ordered 3 large hot chocolates.

I learned that they are sisters and are on their way to Los Angeles.

“You’ve got a ways to go then ladies.” I said. “Tucson is a pretty good drive from there!”

They shook their heads yes in unison. I asked their names.

“I’m Stella and my older sister is Della, and no jokes please we have heard them all!” Stella said with a big smile.

“I’m William, everyone calls me Will, it’s really nice to meet you both!”

Della told me “I wish you would at least take some money for helping us out there. We would still be out there freezing our old asses off trying to change that damn tire!”

I let them know I could not and would not accept any money for doing the right thing. That was the way I had been raised!

We talked about 30 minutes as we warmed up, and they flirted with me and I flirted back, none of us worried that they were black and I am white and at least 25 years younger than them both. I asked them how much further the expected to get tonight since the weather was getting worse and could start to snow or sleet.

Stella said, “Oh hopefully at least another 30 or 40 miles, I’m really tired.”

“You are were welcome to stay at my house, its right off the Interstate and there is plenty of room since I live alone. And it would be nice to have a little company for awhile.”

Della said, “Oh Honey, we wouldn’t want to put you out!”

I was fixing to tell them it would be no trouble when Stella said to Della, “Hell woman, you would just want to put out if we did!”

I smiled at them and said, “OK, that sounds like a good deal to me!” winking at them as if I was joking.

“Are you was sure it wouldn’t be a bother for us to stay the night?”

I eagerly told them come on follow me.

I drove the 15 miles to my exit, watching to see if they would follow me, they turned right behind me and we went to my house. We got out and I helped them with their bags, and we rushed inside.

“Would you ladies like some coffee or something?”

Stella asked me where she could change and I showed them to the spare room I have. Della and I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. When Stella walked back in, My eyes almost fell out. She is at least 60 and her body is tight, she had on a nearly see thru nightgown showing her best parts, her tits were standing proud and her dark nipples poked out still being cold. I got a hard on in just a second.

“Della, you nasty wench.” Stella told her, “What in the world are you doing wearing that thing. You are going to scare this poor boy to death!”

All I could do was say, “No Maam, it is definitely not scary.”

There must be some sibling competition between these two because Stella came out in one just as sexy. And her body was as good or better than her older sisters is. I knew then, I was going to have to jack off tonight for sure now. As I got up to get another cup of coffee, forgetting about my hard on,

Stella said, “Look at that Della, I don’t think that boys afraid of two old black women!”

When she pointed at my Dick, it was poking out in my pants and you could see the shape of it in my jeans.

Della laughed and agreed, “have you ever fucked a black woman Will?”

“No Maam, I haven’t ever had the chance too!” My eyes looked them both over with lusting eyes.

“Would you like to?”

I shook my head yes rapidly. With that Della came over to me and put her hand on my hard dick then said, “Oh Yeah Stella we can have some fun with this!” as she gave it a squeeze.

I forgot about my coffee and took her in my arms and kissed her. She had the softest full lips I ever felt and her tongue raped my mouth as she kissed me back. Stella now wanting to be left out got up and kissed my neck from behind as her hand went to my cock.

“Oh Yes, sister, I think we could make a man out of him if he can handle us!”

I laughed and told them I would die trying. We then went to my bedroom to my King Size bed.

They undressed me together as a team. Each one kissing any part that was exposed as they worked their way down. I lay on the bed and Della wrapped her thick lips around my hard cock and engulfed it, her mouth making slurping noises as she sucked me.

Stella took off her panties and gown and straddled my face and slowly lowered her hairy black pussy to my waiting mouth. I had never seen a black pussy except in magazines and I loved how hers looked.

Her pussy lips were black as night and when my fingers opened her slit, it showed me that her pussy was pink as a rose inside. I pulled her on my face and sucked and licked everything I could reach with her sitting on my face.

“MY GOD! This boy knows how to eat pussy sister!” As I bit her clit, her hips shook. “Honey, you keep doing that and I going to cum!”

So I bit her again then stuck my tongue deep inside her tasty slit. She held my head from behind and shoved her pussy on my face as she came on me, her hips thrashing around as she flooded my face with her sweet juice.

She lay over on the side of me catching her breath, Della moved up and kissed me, licking her sister’s pussy juices off my face. She slid her panties to the side and stuck my cock inside her. This woman had the hottest pussy I ever felt as it wrapped around my dick. She began to fuck me while I lay there watching her beautiful black tits bounce on her chest.

Stella reached up and pinched one of her nipples as I watched. Her other hand went to Della’s clit and began rubbing her sister’s pussy. That got Della to fuck me even harder, her pussy grabbing my cock as she pulled up, Her moans got louder as she fucked me faster.

Stella told her, “Fuck him sister, fuck that boy good! Show him what a black bitch can do!”

Well Stella did just that did, she went wild on me. She started telling me, “Fuck my black pussy, Give me that white boys cum, Stella lick my clit while he fucks me. Lick my clit Sister!”

Stella moved her face between our groins and licked the juices that had flowed down to my pubes. Her hand pushed Della’s crotch back some as she licked her sister’s slick throbbing clit. Della grabbed her head, shoving it closer to her pussy as Stella licked it then worked her tongue back down to my pubes as she savored the flavor her sister had deposited there.

This was too much for me and I began to shoot my load in Della’s hot pussy, my balls almost sucking up inside me as they worked to pump my spunk out of them. I never let go of Della’s tits as I came, pinching and tweaking them as she came again. She pulled off me and Stella rushed to put her mouth on Della’s cum filled slit, so she could suck my spunk out of her dripping pussy.

Della then turned around and began to eat Stella out also. It was a beautiful thing to see as they had their faces buried in each other’s pussy, hearing the noises they made as they humped each other. Stella came first and she screamed out loud as it hit her. That must have set Della off because she was coming soon after that.

I lay there in awe of this amazing sight. Two beautiful full, but tight bodied black women sucking each other’s pussy while I watched. When they had finished their incestuous sex act, I was hard again.

Stella said “That one is mine!” And she lay on her back raising her legs up showing me her hairy dripping gash.

She lay there playing with her thick black clit and told me, “Kiss my cunt Will, Lick it good for me before I fuck you brains out!”

I shoved my face into her sweet smelling pussy. It was still slick from her sister’s spit and I licked her from her clit to her dark puckered asshole. When my tongue touched her hairy asshole, she took in a deep breath.

Della had started sucking her sister’s big black nipples. I watched as Della bit the thick nipple on her tits, it causing Stella to cry out, while I tongue fucked her. Stella then got up and on her hands and knees telling me to fuck her. I slid my cock up her hot wet pussy and slammed it against her ass, watching as her black ass cheeks bounced from my thrusting hips.

I reached around under her and pinched her thick clit in my fingertips, causing her to push her ass towards me as I shoved forward. My dick slid in her juicy pussy as Della urged us on.

“Fuck that Black Bitch Will. Give her what she wants, Fuck her hard!”

I pounded her as hard as I could, Stella humping me as she cried out with her passion and hot lust for this white Dick.

Della then told me, “Fuck her in her asshole Will, she loves it in her asshole!”

I pulled my slick cock out and rubbed it on her puckered rectums opening then slowly pushed forward as Stella shoved back. My cock slipped in with ease, surprising me at how it slipped in with no trouble.

I went all the way in with one stroke, as her breath came in deep puffs. My balls bouncing on her big clit, getting wet from her juice as they bounced there. Della crawled under her sister and they began to lick each other out again as my cock slid in Stella’s tight asshole.

Every now and then Della would lick my balls as they bounced. The feeling was so good I had to stop to let her suck them in her mouth.

Stella cried out, “No, Don’t stop, I’m almost there, please fuck my ass, I’m so fucking close now!”

I resumed her ass pounding watching as my white cock slid in her black ass, it bringing my own orgasm to the edge.

Stella was crying out, “NOW, FUCK ME NOW, Oh God I’m Fucking Cumming from my ass!”

I came with her as we both slammed against each other with a fury. I pulled my cock out after I came, just so I could see my white cum spill from her black backside. I fell over in a sweaty heap as Della got up and licked my cum from her sisters backside, then came over and sucked my shit stained cock clean, they then kissed each other deeply.

They laughed and called us an Oreo, Black on both sides of a creamy inside filling. I just smiled as I fell asleep. We all slept together that night. Stella and Della stayed at my house 3 days, just fucking and sucking each other’s bodies raw! I got an email from them the day they got home with their address and phone number. I always wanted to take a trip to Los Angeles!

City of Angels isn’t it? My two Black Angels!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,305 Followers