Hijabi Woman Goes Bisexual

Story Info
Saudi woman seduces black man and white woman.
2.1k words
2.83
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Hello, everybody! My name is Dahab Mokhtar, and I am a woman with a story to share with you. I was born in the City of Bareg, in the Asir Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My family moved to the City of Ottawa, the Capital of Canada, eleven years ago. I am twenty three, and in six months I will graduate from the University of Ottawa with my Master's degree in Business Administration. I'm the Arab woman you never hear about. The sexually liberated one who doesn't fall for the lies that patriarchal Islam uses to control women. I am a Saudi-Canadian woman, and I am also a proud bisexual. If that upsets some Arab male reading this, tell him he can kiss my fat ass. It's my life!

I think I was born to be different. As a six-foot-tall, chubby young Saudi woman with wild eyes, I don't fit the stereotype of the repressed Muslim female who does everything that the men of her family tells her. I haven't had any dealings with the men of my family since last year. That's when I came out of the closet as the first openly bisexual Saudi woman in western history. To say that my coming out upset a lot of people in the Muslim community of Ontario and beyond would be the understatement of the century. Muslim men living in western societies often claim to be cool, and supportive of western values and ideals such as women's values, gay rights and secular government. Inside, most of them still believe the woman-hating and deeply restrictive doctrines of Sharia Law. The same doctrines which, applied in their strictest sense, have turned the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia into a virtual prison for women.

I can't thank heaven enough for the fact that my parents, Ishmail and Fatuma Mokhtar, left the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the beautiful nation of Canada when I was younger. If I still lived in Saudi Arabia I would have been pressured into marriage to some older Arab guy whom I didn't want to be with. And I would have been one wife of many for him. The wealthiest men in Muslim societies are allowed up to four wives. In western societies, polygamy is outlawed. I thank heaven for that because, in a system where a man can marry multiple women and control every aspect of their lives, a woman's life is worthless. Saudi men routinely kill their wives for displeasing them at home and abroad and such honor killings aren't considered murder in the eyes of most Muslim. Islam is all about control. The control of women by men, for the most part. Have you noticed that Muslim men are NEVER the victims in honor killing cases? The victim is always female! That should tell you something.

I almost feel sorry for White women from places like Europe, Australia, America, Canada and New Zealand who eagerly fall for the lies told to them by seductive Muslim men and join Islam, a religion they don't really understand. Almost. Arab women have suffered under Islam for more than a thousand years. White women have always been protected, their rights defended under the Judeo-Christian belief system. They're turning their back on the very system which protects them. I don't feel the least bit of pity for women with names like Michelle, Sharon, Isabel and Mary when they fall victim for men with names like Mohammed, Abdul and Wahid. If there is one thing I believe in this life, ladies and gentlemen, it's that the weak deserve their fate. If you're foolish enough to throw away your rights and your freedom, you deserve whatever happens to you. Don't feel sorry for the man who willingly jumps off a cliff. He deserves his fate. End of story.

Now, when I came out as bisexual AND Muslim, my family was upset, to say the least. I got death threats both from them and other Muslims. I refused to give in and just continued to live my life. Naturally, I went to the Ottawa Police Service station down on Elgin Street in downtown Ottawa and obtained a restraining order against each and every last one of my family members. I also posted some videos on YouTube where I described the reactions I got from other Muslims after coming out as bisexual. I wasn't expecting it but my videos made me an overnight celebrity. I got two million hits on YouTube twenty four hours after I posted my first video. I became a hero for the GLBT community of Canada and beyond. I was really not sure about how to deal with this. I was invited on TV, and from that moment on, I knew my life would never be the same.

Now, a lot of people wondered how I could identify as a Muslim woman and consider myself bisexual. In Islam, gays and lesbians don't have any human rights. Go to any Muslim country and you will see queers slaughtered with impunity by intolerant people. I had to explain myself to Canadian journalist Monica Shalhoub. This lady was born in southern Lebanon and brought up in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. She wasn't a Muslim, she was a Maronite Christian. And she was married to a Jewish guy from Poland. How odd for the network to choose such a woman to interview me. The western media doesn't know anything about Arab societies, whether we're Christian, Druze, Baha'i, or Muslim.

The famously touch Lebanese-Canadian journalist Monica Shalhoub was friendly enough, and I explained to her that while I hated certain aspects of Islam, especially how Muslim men treated women, I still believed in God. I firmly believe that the One True God worshipped by Christians, Jews and Muslims is the same entity. Call Him by monikers such as God, Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah or whatever, God is God. I respect Christians and Jews as People of the Book. And I don't think it's wrong for a Muslim woman to date or even marry a non-Muslim male, as long as he believes in God. Christian men and Jewish men would make great mates for Muslim women but Muslim men won't allow that out of jealousy and insecurity. They like to have their cake and eat it too. They can date and marry women of any religion, but us Muslim women are limited to THEM as mates. What a load of bullshit. Another aspect of my religion which I don't agree with.

Yeah, I would like to think that the interview really opened many Canadians and westerners view of what life is truly like for women under Islam. Men control everything and women have absolutely no rights, that's the gist of it, no matter what they ( Muslim men ) tell you. I am not holding my breath. Westerners have got their heads buried in the sand when it comes to the threat that Islam represents for women's rights, gay rights, religious freedom and secular governments worldwide. Oh, well. I just hope the final clash between western society and Islam doesn't occur in my lifetime. I consider myself a believer in God. I don't follow the Prophet Muhammad anymore. Nor do I follow any of the other prophets. I just trust in God, that's it. God is love, but the men who claim to speak for God love only power. They call themselves priests, rabbis and Imams. All they want is control over the lives of others.

After the interview, I was recognized everywhere. I got death threats but also letters of support. Through it all I continued my studies at the University of Ottawa. I actually met someone through it all. A tall, beautiful young woman named Rosemary Jenkins. A red-haired, green-eyed Caucasian gal from the City of Amarillo, Texas. She came to Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study Criminology. Rosemary, the gun-loving, punk rock chick from Texas took my breath away. We had a whirlwind romance, and she opened the locks I kept on my passion. She took me to my first dyke bar, and she was the first woman I ever had sex with. There I lay, naked in her bedroom at Carleton University, and she made love to me. Rosemary kissed me tenderly, sucking on my breasts while fingering my pussy. She licked and fingered my pussy, causing me to moan in orgasmic delight throughout the night. That woman was really good in bed. I liked Rosemary and she seemed to like me. I didn't know that I would be just another notch on her belt. Rosemary was a player. She went around sleeping with different women, without commitment. Lesbians are just like men, in that regard.

I was heartbroken over how Rosemary treated me, but as they say, life goes on. Three months after our tryst, I met someone new. A good man. Dale Kensington, a handsome young Black man of Jamaican descent. Dale came from the City of Toronto, and came to study civil engineering the University of Ottawa after growing bored of Ryerson University. Tall, dark and handsome. That's how I would describe Dale. The son of a Baptist minister, he was a devout Christian. Rather than repelling me as a Muslim woman, Dale's Christian beliefs drew me. The guy was very good-looking, but also very friendly and honest. Like I said, a good man. Unlike other Muslim women out there, I wasn't about to pass up a good man just because my faith and his faith happen to be slightly different. Dale and I embarked on a relationship together. He took me to my first church, and I was amazed at how welcoming the Christian church folk were. I would have thought someone like me, a Muslim woman from Saudi Arabia, wouldn't be welcome among Christians. I was dead wrong.

I thought of myself as a liberated woman. After all, how many openly bisexual Muslim women of Saudi descent do you know? I grew up in the heartland of Islam and yet I had become a feminist icon because I stood up to homophobia, sexism and patriarchy. And yet I was still brainwashed by the beliefs I was taught. Christians and Jews weren't my enemies. I felt far welcome in Dale's Baptist church when I visited his family in Toronto than I ever did at any mosque I ever set foot in, whether in Saudi Arabia or Canada. Dale and his folks assured me I'd always be welcome among them. And you know what? I've started going there regularly. To me, God is God. And God is love. Christians, Jews and Muslims were all sons and daughters of the Most High. It took a bunch of Christians to remind me of that.

I think I'm falling for Dale, to tell you the truth. He's really hot, and he rocks in bed. That man knows his way around the female body. For our first time, he brought me back to his apartment after we had dinner and caught a movie. Cliché, I know, but it was still fun. We lay in bed together. Dale held me in his arms, kissing me and caressing me while whispering sweet words in my ear. He kissed me all over after undressing me. He sucked at my breasts while thrusting his fingers into my cunt. Then he spread my thighs and gave my hairy mound a good licking before putting on a condom and sliding his long and thick, uncircumcised cock inside of me. I was surprised that Dale was uncut and he told me that among Christians, circumcision wasn't a big necessity the way it is among Jews and Muslims. Hmmm. i stroked his uncut member before he put on a condom to fuck me. I liked it.

Dale raised my long, thick legs in the air and thrust his cock deep into my pussy. I didn't tell him that his was the first dick I ever had inside of me. He took my hetero virginity without ever knowing it. He was gentle with me, though. He took his sweet time as he worked his member deep inside my cunt, and although I was tense at first, I soon relaxed and enjoyed. Dale fucked me good, pounding away at me as I moaned in pleasure. The sweet pain mixed with pleasure inside was simply delicious, and I couldn't get enough of it. Afterwards, Dale kissed me on the forehead and asked me how I felt. I told her I felt great, and snuggled closer to him. We fell asleep like this. My first time making love with someone who truly cared about me. A good man named Dale. For the first time in ages, I was happy.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers