Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedonis
Hedonis
33 Followers

"No no," Mark said. "Here, trade places with me, and I'll do you now."

Todd, now energized by the mere thought of it, quickly sat on the mattress, and let his cock hang ready. Mark was nervous about it, but moved in, stroking the cock again with his hand to make it ready, somehow. He then leaned in closer to it, and let his tongue slide along the length of it, just like Todd had done to him. He let his tongue travel all over the phallus, and down over the balls of his friend. He wasted little time in getting to work on the cock, moving his head up and down with a fury, while using his hands to urge the cum from Todd's balls. Todd was ready to experiment further, and with heavy breaths, he spoke.

"Know what I heard?" he asked.

"Mmmm...?" Mark hummed around the cock.

"I heard that it really helps a guy cum better if someone fingers his asshole," Todd panted.

Mark looked up as if to ask "really?" Todd simply smiled and nodded. Mark allowed himself to leak some spit past his lips, and he put a finger in it, slicking it up. He let his hand move down, and Todd lifted his legs a bit. Mark continued to suck as his finger probed for the opening to his friend's ass. A moment later, the digit was prodding at the opening. He slowly pushed his finger in, feeling the tight hole pinch up on him as it entered. He was worried that he was hurting Todd, until he heard the delighted chuckle. With that, he began to slowly edge the finger in and out of the ass hole as he sucked. He couldn't believe it, just as Todd had contemplated, that there was a cock in his mouth, and his finger was in an ass!

"Ohhh... I'm gonna cum!" Todd said. Mark continued to prod the asshole, and took his mouth from the cock, still jacking it furiously. The big cock swelled, and then began to spurt its big white gobs of man goo, the first of which struck Mark on the chin. The further blasts were all over, some on Todd's belly, some on the mattress, and some on Mark's hand. Todd sat up, and looked at Mark, smiling broadly.

"Well, should I?" Mark asked, holding up his hand.

"Do it, man!" Todd said enthusiastically.

Mark reached out with his tongue, and tasted the dick nectar. He didn't mind it, and so he took a bigger lick, cleaning his hand. Once they had finished, they got up, and pulled their pants on, looking around their surroundings. Mark went to his pack, and got out the sodas.

"Let's take a break, huh?" he asked.

"Why? Is there more?" Todd asked.

"Could be," Mark grinned. "That felt great. I'd do it again in a minute!"

"Me too," Todd said. "Maybe after we rest and eat, I'll let you fuck my asshole."

"Let's have a bit to eat, then," Mark said. "And you know I won't fuck your ass unless you do me, too."

Todd smiled.

They sat in the shack as the storm raged on outside, and they kept the fire going as they snacked on the foods and sodas they bought at the shop. They talked about how they had given each other blow jobs, and each had tasted the other's cum. They talked about whether it made them gay, and decided that they were just fooling around, and both still wanted girls a lot. Still, they were excited by their new found way to satisfy each other. After they had eaten, they sat around, and just looked at the fire, listening to the wind and thunder outside. Mark felt his cock stir, thinking about what was to come, and he looked over at his pal.

"Wanna do some more?" he asked.

"I'm ready," Todd said, and began to climb back out of his clothing. This time, he took off everything except his tee shirt, and he gripped his own cock, stroking it a couple of times. Mark was also out of his clothes, but he was completely naked, and he knelt in front of Todd. He took the cock in and began to move his mouth back and forth over the rod. He worked it only a few minutes, and then stood up. Todd reached down and stroked Mark's cock, making sure it was good and hard. He then went to the mattress, and lay down on his stomach.

"See if you can get me slick," Todd said. Mark moved over, and licked one of his own fingers. He let Todd spread he round ass cheeks, and then he pressed the finger against the pucker of Todd's asshole. The finger felt the tightness, and the hotness of Todd's rectum, and it was delightful to him as he concentrated on getting his finger back in to the hole he had prodded earlier. Once his finger was all the way in, he worked it around a bit, then withdrew it. His lust had built again, and he leaned down closer.

"Here, check this out," Mark said, and leaned in close. He let his tongue slither up to Todd's pucker, and work its way around the hole. Todd shuddered, and muttered a muffled word of amazement at the feeling of the tongue in his ass. It lasted only a moment, and then Mark sat up, stroking his own cock. He moved over Todd, and placed the head of his cock at the opening, squeezing the cheeks.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," Todd said. "Slowly, though. That thing ain't a finger."

Mark began to press his cock toward the hole, feeling the resistance from the sphincter. But, as he pressed more, his cock's head popped in, and Todd moaned. Once the head was in, it was easier, and Mark began to slide in further. He began to slowly, rhythmically, slide his cock its entire length in and out of Todd's hot ass hole, watching it by the glow of the fire. Todd was loving the sensation, and wished he could have reached his cock. Mark was not going to last long, and he continued to stroke long and slow, to prolong the feeling. He could feel his balls as they gently tapped against Todd every time he thrust in.

"Don't shoot it in my ass," Todd requested.

"All right," Mark said.

"Cum on my ass," Todd said.

Mark began to piston faster, and soon, was breathing harder. He then, abruptly, pulled his cock out of Todd's ass, stroking it himself. Thick, white globs of his second orgasm began to blast out, splattering on the cheeks of Todd's ass. Some ran down the crack, and Mark leaned in, tonguing Todd's pucker, and tasting his own cum on it. Todd shuddered under the feeling, and put his own finger back into his ass hole. Mark reached under, tickling Todd's balls.

"Your turn," he said. Todd got up, and stroked his cock a couple of times. Mark got on his hands and knees, letting his still-oozing cock hang below him. Todd moved in behind him, and spit on his fingers. He ran his fingers along the crack of Marks' ass, feeling the reflexive tightening as the tips of his fingers grazed the ass hole. He slid them back over it, and allowed one of his fingers to stay at the hole. Todd pressed on the asshole, and slid just the tip of it in.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you," Todd said.

"You're not," Mark said. "Keep going."

Todd slid the finger in further, up to the first knuckle, and wiggled it around a little. He then slid it in all the way, and moved it around a bit. He pulled it back, and allowed the asshole to relax with the finger in it. A moment later, he pressed in a second finger, and heard Mark wince a little. Todd stopped.

"All right?" Todd asked.

"Little uncomfy," Mark said. "But don't stop. I like it."

Todd continued a moment to work Mark's asshole with his fingers, and leaned in close, licking Mark's balls as best he could. He then moved up, and with all the courage he had, he traced a line over his friend's ass hole with his tongue. Mark chuckled at the delightful feeling of it. Todd smiled as he continued to lick at it, with two fingers buried in it. At last, he pulled the fingers free, and stood up a little bit. He got down to where he could put his cock into position.

"Get ready," he said. Mark reached back, and pulled his buttocks further apart. Todd, staring at the pucker, put his cock at it, and began to force it in slowly. He let some spit fall from his lips, dripping down to the ass hole, and he let his cock pop in. Mark shuddered a bit, but Todd kept going, and soon, had his cock slowly sliding along the inside of the virgin asshole. It was hot, and tight, and felt like heaven. Once he was in all the way, and his pubic hair was all the way up against Mark's ass, he began to pull back, starting to fuck the asshole.

He gripped Mark's hips as his began to make his thrusts. Mark was loving it, and moaned as the cock slid in and out of his ass. He reached down and begun to stroke his own cock, feeling it get hard again. He was amazed even with his own ability to be this excited, but damn! It was exciting. Todd was thrusting faster than Mark had, and he could already feel his own orgasm building. Mark could tell, and he looked back.

"Wanna shoot it on my face?" Mark asked.

"Oh yeah!" Todd said, gripping the hips harder, and thrusting faster.

"All right then," Mark said. "Whenever you're ready."

Todd thrusted a few more times, and then pulled his cock out of Mark's stretched asshole. He quickly moved around front, and kept stroking it. Mark had his mouth open, and was stroking his own cock as Todd moaned, and began to cum. His blasts of orgasm began to ricochet off Mark's chin, and his cheeks, and his nose. Some cum dribbled into Mark's mouth, and he smacked his lips, and opened his mouth again. He then thrust his face forward, sucking Todd's cock.

Todd looked down as his friend sucked the flavor of his own ass off of Todd's rod. As he sucked, he fondled Todd's balls, and reached back, sliding a finger into Todd's ass again. They stayed this way for a moment, and then Mark backed off, and looked up with a grin.

"Now that was fun!" Todd said.

"Sure was!" Mark added.

Todd looked out at the windows.

"Maybe this storm will last a little longer..."

Hedonis
Hedonis
33 Followers
12