Hiker's Trail

Story Info
Contented wife discovers passion by the lake.
2.8k words
4.21
19.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger lived with her husband Adam, in the mountains near a lake. They had been married for 10 years and both seemed happy with each another. They were both content with their lives with each another and their family they've made together.

Every year Ginger put up with her husband's college mates coming to visit and have their reunion. The boys had been very close through all the years. Ginger always found something to do when they arrived. She could only take the practical jokes for so long then they became a nuisance. It never bothered her to leave, it was always at the right time to take a break from the married life. To become more of herself and enjoy what she truly loves.

She was in love with the outdoors, she loved to camp and never had a problem going alone. There was a lake near her property and decided that this year she would hike to the lake and camp there. She knew just where she was going to make her camp site. It was near a clearing by the lake not too far, but still far enough away from her house.

That morning as Adam was getting the house prepared for his guests. Ginger was preparing her backpack and gear for her getaway. Things were pretty normal between the two and as his first guest arrived, Ginger greeted him with open arms. As Adam and his guest began the weekend the others began to arrive. Ginger knew that this was her key to leave. She packed her food, which was the last thing she needed. The happy couple said their good-byes and she left. She began to hike to the lake on the trail. She loved the wild flowers that were in bloom and decided that she would take some pictures as she hiked. Ginger got some beautiful photos of the natural wild flowers. She was quite the photographer, she did this only as a hobby, but was very talented at that. The hike was exactly what she needed in her life right now. She was beginning to feel as if there was not much meaning to her life but work and home.

As she approached the lake, she was in awe over the beauty that surrounded her. She stopped and took some more pictures then headed down toward the camp site. She was the only one at the lake, it was still springtime so there aren't many tourists yet. It was perfect, no one for miles and her was in complete solitude. She began to pitch her tent and make a clearing for her camp fire. After she had completed that task, she decided that she would go for a swim in the lake to wash off before she began to make her dinner. She took off her clothes and laid them on a rock near the shore. She stepped into the water it was a bit cold. She had a wonderful body for her age, but her husband always made her feel very self conscience of it. As if he didn't want her to think that she was attractive as she indeed was. As she dipped into the cold water, she washed herself of all the negative thoughts that were invading her mind. As though it cleansed her thoroughly.

As he approached, he stopped on a rock to take in the beautiful site of the lake below. He could see from a distance that someone was camping near the shore line. As he focused, he could see a woman in the water swimming. Her clothes were placed on a rock near the camp site. He decided to sit on the rock, not to invade this woman's privacy. Also, to see who else was at the campsite with her. She couldn't be alone he thought to himself. He focused his eyes looking at her beautiful body glistening with the water beads upon her. He could not take his eyes off of her, soon she stepped out of the water and he could see all of her. Could she be just a dream? He thought to himself. She seemed so perfect to him in every way. He stayed there for a bit longer and watched her dress. He decided to walk down to the camp site, thinking that the others she was camping with would be along soon.

She began to get the fire started as the sun began to set. It was a beautiful sunset that evening, her had taken some more pictures of the sunset. It was time to get her dinner started. She went to get out the steaks she had packed and vegetables. She thought she would cook two steaks and wrap one up for breakfast. That way she could do some early morning fishing without taking a lot of time in the morning cooking. As she was stoking the fire, she heard someone approaching her campsite. It was a man, he was a nice looking man with a wonderful build. That was the first thing she noticed about him. He asked where the rest of her party was, she was a bit afraid to tell him that she was alone.

Then she decided that he seemed nice enough and got a good look at his eyes and she about fell into them as she stood there. He too took a look into her eyes, they were dark and beautiful. They both stood there as if they were statues, until she looked away at the campsite and told him that she was alone for the night. He asked if he could camp along the side of her for the night if that wasn't too much of an invasion. She replied, no it's not an invasion, I'd be happy to have some company. She asked him if he was hungry that she had brought two steaks and she'd be happy to share with him. He accepted her invitation for dinner. As she was cooking, the two were in conversation the entire time. He helped her while cooking and was very attentive. It was such a nice change to have a man helping her. She could feel the connection between them, but tried to ignore it.

As they ate their dinner, they talked the entire time. It was if they both knew each other if not it was as if they knew each other in a different lifetime. They both felt this sense of attraction to one another. As the night came, the discussions were more intense. They talked from everything from their childhoods to their current relationships. They laughed and cried at each others life experiences. He was unhappy to find that she was married, he thought that this woman would be the one for him. He didn't dismay the signals he was receiving from her either. He thought, even if I had one night with her it would be worth a lifetime. She too, was having the same thoughts of him. She hadn't been with another man in so long and this one she actually had felt for. Even though she just met him, she wanted to be intimate with him.

She thought of her marriage and knowing that her husband had been unfaithful to her in the past. It made her think was this something she really wanted? She began to shiver it was getting cold out, he saw her shiver and stood up and put some more wood onto the fire and sat next to her. She could feel his arm around her shoulder and he asked if it was okay with her to do so, she nodded yes. They just sat and watched the fire blaze, she felt so safe and secure in his arms. She was so relaxed with him, she looked up at him and they gazed into each others eye and their lips met. At first it was a soft friendly kiss to test the water to say. Then one after the other their kisses were ever more passionate. It had been so long since she had been kissed with passion.

She didn't stop him it was as if she was inviting him for more than just the kisses he was giving to her. It was so natural between them, no awkwardness. He began to kiss her neck she could feel herself releasing all that she had held in for so long. His kisses moved further down her neck and his hands moved onto her breasts, he opened up her shirt and let her breasts out and moved toward them with him mouth. First cupping the entire breast into his hand until the nipple was in his lips, he pulled gently at the nipple with his teeth, while flicking the tip with his tongue. This gave her such a thrill inside her, it was as if he knew exactly what she wanted.

He wanted to please her so badly, he moved from one breast to the other. She was getting hot and very wet from his kisses, she began to unbutton his shirt and removed it. He pulled back and their lips met again. She touched his muscular chest and moved her fingertips all over it feeling every inch of him. She licked down his neck to his chest, doing the same with his nipples as he did with her. She loved the taste of him it was so strange as if her taste buds went haywire. Sending her signals as if he was chocolate and she wanted the lick all of it up. He was memorized by her kisses, never wanting this moment to stop. It was so unreal, like he dreamed it all before.

They fell to the ground he was on top of her, her shirt was opened up with her breasts exposed. She removed it as he removed his watching each other while they completed the task. She looked down at the buttons to his pants and moved her hands down from his chest toward it. She unbuttoned them, then unzipped them slowly while they looked into each other eyes. With a soft smile, she moved her hands and pulled her pants off. He stood up and the fire was behind him, so his face was shadowed. He took his pants off and stood there erect and savored the moment.

He got on his knees and knelt down slowly toward her, and put his hands to her face and kissed her lips once again. He moved down the crevice of her body until he came to her clitoris. Once he was there, he moved his hands to her breasts touch and kneading at them. His tongue moved around and around he could feel her hips move as he found her spot. At this point her hips arched up as if letting him know he hit the mark. Once he found it he was relentless in making her jerk in fulfillment. He could tell she was almost at the climax when her moans were in sync with her breathing faster. She screamed into the night with ecstasy. His movements with his tongue were slower but repetitive once she achieved her first orgasm. She couldn't believe that she climaxed in such a way that made her scream like that. The thing was that he continued after she orgasmed and it felt so wonderful. She could feel another one coming in a rush. It made her head spin.

He felt all of her muscles collapse in relief, he knew he did the right things to her. She sat up and again their eyes met with each having a grin on their face. It was her turn she moved onto of him and kissed him on his lips and from a soft and gentle kiss it became more passionate. Her kisses became ever more explosive. Again tasting his body on her lips exhilarated her. She couldn't stop herself if she tried, first she licked his neck near his ear taking the tip of his earlobe into between her lips and then whispered into his ear. "You're the man of my dreams."

It was as if they both had been reading each others minds. Her licking progressed down onto his chest. Her head was moving in waves as was her body motioning with her head. It was almost as if it was a dance playing in his mind. He laid back and let her roll over him, he was at her mercy now. She moved only but touched his chest with her fingertips. She could feel the energy filling the tips of her fingers. He felt a strange scene in his body, she was touching him with what felt like electricity. It was the electricity coming from the two of them touching each other.

She moved her hands onto his hard throbbing cock and licked her way onto the tip. She licked the tip twirling it to the tips of her lips. Her mouth followed her tongue slowly fitting it into her mouth. Then gently tugging pulling it in further. Moving her hands jacking him off into her mouth sucking. He could feel the pressure building inside. She moved one hand tickling his balls with her fingertips. Moving them around in a circular motion. She continued the motions, jacking him off into her hot mouth. Finally, he gave into her and shot his hot cum into her throat. She drank all of it, like it was syrup to her soul. Her movements slowed to a minimum, still sucking at his throbbing cock. He could feel the back of her throat, like she was trying to swallow his cock.

She wasn't even conscience of what she was doing. It just felt right she could tell that she had gave him the same satisfaction he had given to her. She finally stopped with her mouth and just laid next to him still touching him with the tips of her fingers. He lay on his side looking into her eyes. Examining her beautiful curves and crevices. They softly began touching each other again meeting their lips upon another intertwining with each other. Moving near the fire, feeling the heat rising moving within them again. She could feel her juices with his hard cock, he guided his hard cock into her. As he pushed his way in, he looked into her eyes, she was watching every move he made. He pushed all the way in and then began to push in thrusts harder and harder into her. He picked her up and she arched her back and he continued to thrust her. He worked faster and faster picking up the pace, it felt as though they were working together as one machine.

She felt another rush coming to her and released again, she screamed to him. He heard her scream and pushed further into her pounding and pounding. Finally, he too shot his cum into her both panting with exhaustion. They laid in each other arms the rest of the night only to cover themselves when they cooled off.

The next morning they woke up and looked into each others eye and again their lips met with a kiss. He told her not to say anything that it must have been the most wonderful dream in his life. He had to leave he had friends he had to meet in a little bit that he was attending a party. There was no awkwardness between them. She was somewhat glad that he had to leave, she knew she had to go back to her husband. The only thing is that she would never see him again. With just having spent one night together, she felt sad not to be able to see him again. This was a man indeed she was already falling in love with. He packed his gear and kissed her again and said another day or another time. Then he walked away. He to was sad, he wanted to say with her never leaving her side. The reality came back to his face, she was married.

She did some fishing that morning, but wasn't very lucky. She decided that it was time to pack up and hike back home. After clearing the campsite, she stood and pondered the last 24 hours she'd spent. Then, thinking to herself, yes it was just like a dream. She hiked back to her house, by this time her house was full of Adam's mates. She made her way in and excused herself and unpacked her gear, then headed toward her bedroom. She was in the hallway as she looked up and there he was standing right in front of her. Both in shock they stood staring at each other, her husband walked up and asked, Ginger have you ever met John? he was my best friend in high school. She told Adam, well I really don't think we've ever met formally. She smiled.