Hiking with Uncle Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don?" I said, stunned beyond words at the mention of my late brother and the revelation that he had enjoyed a relationship with his daughter that no one would have suspected.

"Yes. I swore I would never tell anybody but you're different," Amanda explained. "We had a special relationship already. I could feel it, and this only made it more so."

"Are you - I mean - I doesn't seem..."

"You sound just like him," Amanda said, bending down and kissing me on the forehead. "He didn't mean for it to happen. It just did, and if he wasn't taken from me we would still be doing it. He was a wonderful lover, just like you."

"I know you wouldn't feel any different about him after hearing that," Amanda said after climbing to her feet, with our fluids drooling down the insides of her rail thin thighs. "Especially after what we just did."

Amanda had a point there, and although I don't remember getting dressed and hiking back out of the woods together, we were holding hands when we did. We had brushed each other off and gotten ourselves together as best we could, but I suspected that we looked and smelled like we had been out in the woods having sex all afternoon so I was hoping we could sneak into the house without being seen.

As it turned out, we didn't need to worry.

"The Olive Garden," Amanda said as she read the note on the kitchen table. "We missed them by about 15 minutes," the note indicated, with her Mom and my wife having grown tired of waiting for us and had gone to dinner on their own.

"Shucks," I said with an obvious lack of sincerity.

"Says we can join them if we want," Amanda noted.

"I'll pass on that but would like a shower instead," I said, indicating that I didn't want to bathe alone, and Amanda said that it sounded good to her too.

"If she tells you she wants a divorce," Amanda said as we lathered each other up, refering to her Aunt Kay while I soaped up her over-sized breasts and thought about sliding my cock in between them like Amanda had suggested. "I want to move in with you while I go to school. After I get done with school - who knows? We can play it by ear. If you want to sleep with other women..."

"Not likely any woman would be interested in me," I said while my niece did an intense job of cleaning my balls before moving around to my anus, and when I felt a tingle I wondered whether we would have time for another go in - this time in Amanda's bed - before the women got back from dinner.

"What about me?" Amanda pouted comically before pretending to drop the soap accidentally and going to her knees.

"You," I said while relishing my niece's lips sliding down my flaccid cock, and as I pondered her suggestion that, while said in what I thought at first was a humorous manner, got my interest. "You're special."

***

thanks for reading

12