Hilary

Story Info
A chance meeting gets steamy.
1.9k words
3.93
15.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Hilary when attending a drinks evening with my wife and her work colleagues. Most of them I had met before, but not Hilary. As soon as she sat down in a seat opposite me she caught my eye; dressed in a well-fitting ribbed sweater and jeans. She was what you might call well-built, but it suited her, she was one of those women who just wouldn't be suited to being slim.

Her large round breasts strained beneath her sweater and it wasn't long before I found myself having to be very careful not to be caught staring. But my attention remained firmly focused in her direction, I was hanging on every word of her conversation, I watched the way her beautiful, cheeky smile softened her already lovely face. Inevitably, I started to undress her with my eyes, imagining those breasts hanging free, her soft skin exposed. I had tried to catch her eye a couple of times, but with no success, she didn't appear to be interested, this wasn't surprising; I had already worked out that she had a steady boyfriend.

I turned to my wife beside me, "Who's the person opposite?" I asked, "I've not met her before."

Apologetically, my wife introduced us, Hilary giving me that wonderful smile, which I returned with a grin of my own and a wink.

As the evening progressed, I managed to join in a couple of her conversations, but that was about the extent of our interaction. Still, even after we had left for home, I couldn't get this remarkable woman out of my mind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was about 6 weeks later when I was best man at the wedding of a good friend. I knew the woman he was to marry, but had never met any of her family. I stood beside the groom at the altar of the church, almost as nervous as he was as the music started for the entrance of the bride. I turned to look at her gracefully walking down the aisle before turning to give my friend a reassuring nod. Something belatedly jolted in the back of my mind and I turned again to see that the chief bridesmaid was none other than Hilary.

She looked stunning in a strapless lilac dress, her silky dark hair hanging perfectly. Just like the first time I had seen her, I couldn't stop looking at her; partly because she looked so stunningly beautiful, partly because I couldn't quite believe that she was here. It really was a small world.

Later, sat together at the top table, we both laughed and joked at the circumstances - for the first time in 2 weeks I was glad that my wife was away on a business trip. Over dessert I approached the subject of the evening, "I assume I shall be getting a dance," I said smilingly.

"Of course," Hilary replied, "It would be wrong to break with tradition."

I was flirting with her and I didn't care. What was more, unless I was reading things completely wrong, she was flirting back.

"It's a shame that's the only best-man/bridesmaid tradition that's on offer," I joked.

"I don't know what you mean!" Hilary answered in mock surprise, but with a slight, genuine blush.

The rest of the meal passed in a blur, I have little recollection of the speeches. In my mind, I was elsewhere, watching Hilary slip out of her beautiful dress. I was imagining what she was wearing underneath. I could feel myself growing hard and tried to bring my thoughts back down to save myself any embarrassment, but that was proving to be almost impossible.

Finally, the formalities were over and events started to gear up for the evening disco. The first dance began and the happy couple moved around the floor alone before others got up to join them. I took Hilary's hand and led her to the dancefloor where my left hand took her right and my right hand slid around her waist. This was intense, being so close to this amazing woman, whilst trying hard to keep control of myself was incredibly hard -- it wasn't the only thing.

Cautiously, I slid my right hand lower to the top of her left buttock, seeing her raise her eyebrows at me, I quickly raised it again, but as the look changed into a grin, I began to slide lower until it rested squarely on her rump. It was wonderfully firm and felt warm to my hand as I gave it a firm squeeze. Nobody seemed to be paying us the slightest attention and I got no objections from Hilary, so I left it where it was.

The dance ended and we both naturally gravitated to the bar, where I bought us both a drink.

"You are amazing," I said matter of factly.

Once again, Hilary lit up her face with that smile, "And you're married!" She grinned.

"Is that a problem?" I asked. Immediately I felt a pang of guilt for saying that, but that was instantly replaced by waves of pure lust.

"Think we'll be missed?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm staying the night here, I have a room," she told me.

"Let's go."

"Think we'll be missed?" She repeated

"Do you care?"

Hilary led the way out of the function room towards the main part of the hotel. I followed expectantly. Soon she was unlocking the door to a room, leading us in and closing the door behind us. There I was, alone with Hilary in her hotel bedroom. No one was expecting her home, no one was home to miss me.

"Our little secret, eh?" I said, looking for some assurance.

"Of course."

"You don't know how much I want you."

"Glad to hear it."

I looked at her again. "You don't seem the type."

"What? For screwing a married man? I'm full of surprises. I can't get enough, dressing up makes me horny and the champagne is working it's magic."

I moved towards her, placing my my hands on her arse and I kissed her. Long and passionately I held the embrace, pulling her body closer to mine as my tongue searched out hers. Slowly I moved my hands further up her back until I found the fine zipper at the top of her dress. Even more slowly I pulled it down, feeling the dress loosen as I did so. Hilary's hands were on the back of my shirt, pulling me close.

Breaking our embrace, I could see that Hilary's dress had slipped just slightly lower on her breasts, immediately recognising where I was looking, she slid her hands beneath the material and let the dress drop to her midriff, revealing most of her amazing ample bosom, now restrained by no more than an inadequate strapless bra. With barely a moments hesitation, she unclipped that and let it fall to the floor.

I moved forward towards her again, entranced by her amazing breasts. They were firm, but had a slight sag to them simply due to their impressive size. Almost perfectly round they were quite simply a wonderful specimen. Her nipples were surprisingly small, but were also very pink and erect. Cupping a globe in each hand I caressed my thumbs gently across the tips of her nipples, something which she clearly enjoyed and she sighed with pleasure.

We kissed again and she began to unbutton my shirt as I fumbled with the buckle of my belt. My brain seemed unable to tell my hands what to do. My dick was rock hard and uncomfortable and needed releasing, so I was glad when I was finally able to pull my trousers to the floor. Kicking off my shoes, I flicked them away almost triumphantly. Having pulled my shirt off, I was suddenly aware of Hilary's hand rubbing my throbbing member through my underpants. Instinctively, I had grabbed her left breast and was sucking, nibbling and flicking her nipple. As she continued her handiwork, I was having to force myself not to come.

Placing my hands either side of Hilary's waist, I grabbed at her dress and gently pulled it down over her hips revealing the skimpy white panties that she was wearing. Having already freed herself of her own shoes, she stepped out of the dress as it fell to the floor. I found myself standing at the foot of the bed, my back to it when Hilary suddenly pushed me backwards. I looked up to see her removing her now very damp panties and I responded by finally freeing my cock from it's last restraint.

Hilary pulled my legs apart as she lowered herself onto the bed and placed her lips around the very tip of my cock and starting caressing it with her tongue. I gasped as once again I struggled to show any form of self control. Slowly but surely she began to lower her mouth over my cock, sucking hard as she pulled back up. She could tell I was was close to coming and after just 6 or 7 strokes, she stopped.

"No! Don't stop!" I gasped.

Ignoring my pleas, she rolled over onto her back, opened her legs and raised her kness. I needed no second invittation. Positioning myself between her legs, I gazed at her sopping wet pussy. She had a good amount of hair, bushy yet trimmed, but her pussy lips were clearly visible, pink, swollen and slightly apart; the whole area moist with her juices. The sweet smell drew my face towards her. Parting her labia with my fingers, my tongue quickly found her clit. I began to flick quickly and incessently, feeling her pussy growing ever hotter and wetter as her hips began to sway on the bed.

It wasn't long before the swaying became a bucking motion and her moans grew louder and longer before turning to yells and screams as she reached orgasm. Was there anything I could fault with this woman? I loved it when they were noisy. The louder the better. As I pulled my head away, my mouth wet with her delicious sweet juices, she relaxed back on the bed. She still lay with her legs wide open, so I began to move my cock towards her quivering pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she gasped.

I was all too happy to oblige and as if I was in a dream I slid my cock deep inside her. It was simply magical. I had already realised that we would soon have to return to the party and as I quickly felt myself about to explode inside her, I withdrew, spurting all over her tummy and her beautiful breasts. I collapsed on the bed beside her, my arm around her.

"We should head back soon," I said matter of factly.

"I know," was about all she managed in reply.

I reached for her hands and placed them on her tummy and breasts, encouraging her to smear my cum over her, which she soon seemed happy to do. She then replaced her clothes, happy to head back still covered in my cum. This kept me going for the rest of the evening as we spent most of it apart.

Eventually the disco drew to a close and people started to head off home, or to their rooms. I went back to Hilary's room as soon as I saw her making her way. She was a real surprise. She couldn't get enough, a real cum slut! It was nearly 5am before she fell asleep, 6 orgasms later, I had never known a woman to cum so much and still have more left in the tank. She even helped me to another 2 loads, one in her mouth and finally one deep inside her pussy.

[I hope you enjoyed my first effort for a while. Please send lots of feedback. Thanks for reading.]