Hilda Humper's Delicious 2% Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Denny Fuckerfaster now loudly nursed like a hungry baby at her massive paps, Hilda Humper unbuttoned her tight blue jeans and began to ease them down her well-formed frame until she wore nothing but a tiny pair of silk panties, panties greatly darkened with the savory juices of her stimulated silken femininity. It was at this point of their encounter that Denny felt the sagging length of his once flaccid member begin to swell once again, now revived by the overload of sexual stimuli it was receiving. His penis began its pleasurably steady ascent to the ten inch apex it had been moments before when it was stuck in her hungry and very warm mouth.

"I need it, baby," Hilda Humper said, eyeing his extending cock, then, practically ripping her bulging tittie from his lips, she gasped and thrashed her full form in a fit of excitement, and dropped onto her back on the floor. "Take off my panties, baby, and put that big bastard in my motherfucking cunny."

Denny's penis was now at its ten inch maximum and he crouched on his knees over her, ready to pull down her panties and plunge his stick into the hot, deep tunnel of her wet, self-lubricated pussy. With anxious horny excitement, Denny slowly gripped her panties with both hands and eased them down the fleshy legs that were spread open before him. Denny's dick jumped in anticipation as he deposited them on the floor and saw the lovely triangle of Miss Humper's blond thatch, and then the wet glistening beauty of her pink nether lips. Hilda reached reflexively for his hard manhood and began to stroke him frantically, wanting him inside her so very much.

"Come on, baby. Come to momma. Bring wee wee to momma," Hilda ordered, as she touched its spongy swollen head. "Put that big wee wee of yours in me. We have to get started. I want to try just about everything I can think of with you. Let's keep it down to seven times. You look like about a seven fucker to me."

Her angel eyes sparkled at him as she said the taboo word.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Denny gasped out, as he eased the enormous head of his penis down to the opening of her wet portal and slowly slipped, slickly and snugly, into the glove-tight sheath of her wonderful overfucked pussy. "Gosh, you're tight, Hilda."

"Ohhhhh, crime in fucking Italy," Hilda moaned. "Mr. Wee Wee is so big. Put him in slow so he doesn't hurt my little cunny."

They began a slow rhythm as Denny began to slip his enormous penis in and out of Hilda's pussy in measured, but deep plunges.

"Seven times?" Denny queried, breathlessly as he humped her. "I don't know if I have that many in me or if I can hold out that long."

"Sure you can," Hilda replied, smiling as she raised her plump ass up from the floor to meet each of his thrusts, enjoying the immensity of her partner's dick. "Because you drank from my titties, and you know what they say. 'Milk, it does a body good.'"

THE END

12