Hiliad's Special Gift Ch. 06

Story Info
Connee and Hiliad talk it through.
3k words
4.55
7.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for the comments and for reading! I'm glad people are enjoying it. Happy comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside. hehe

I also wanted to mention that Hiliad uses the term slave with Connee even though she is not his slave/sub. He only uses the word at certain times because he knows she was Daniel's slave, and he knows she responds to that term. This applies mainly to upcoming chapters until Hiliad is...hmm, shame on me! I don't want to give anything away!

-------------------

Without a word, he grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him gracefully with his foot. "Hiliad? What are you doing?" I demanded.

By the time I realized what was going on, I was pinned against the tiled wall of the bathroom, my arms straight above my head, Hiliad holding both of my hands securely with one hand; the other was planted on my hip. I was so shocked by the swift movement I was stunned into silence.

"Did you like Susie?" he asked. His voice was menacing, his teeth glared an inch from my face. I knew what he wanted.

Before I could react, his fingers pulled the skirt of my sunflower dress up, and I gasped when his cold hand brushed against the skin of my hip. I struggled to free myself but I could barely breathe, much less move. I'd also forgotten I was wearing no panties. "No, I didn't. Let me go, please," I pleaded, though I didn't mean it.

"Don't lie to me," he growled wickedly. He gathered more material of the skirt and patted my ass cheek before he brought his hand up to my crotch. I sighed with excitement, but I wanted to desperately kick him in the groin and run out, yet my body didn't have any strength whatsoever. It wouldn't hurt him anyway, would it? I wasn't about to ask. His fingers slid easily over my soaked entrance to my clit. His eyebrow rose curiously while he gave me an evil half grin. "You lied to me."

Yes, I liked playing with Susie. Yes, I was drenching wet. Yes, my clit wanted some attention. Yes, I needed to be fucked. But I'd be damned if I was going to get it like this. "Hiliad, drop your pants."

He pulled his head back and smiled before he unbuttoned the waist and pushed them down to his ankles. I allowed myself a split second glance of his engorged cock, and I swallowed hard. Then I ran for it.

As quick as I knew Hiliad was I couldn't believe I made it out the bathroom door. But I was thrilled. I headed for the back door and ran out to the end of the parking lot. By the time I turned around to catch my breath, Hiliad was leaning against a car with his arms crossed. The thing was he actually looked ... scared. Hiliad scared?

I stepped to him angrier than I'd ever been in my life. "Don't you ever do that to me again!" I spat, pointing my finger right in his face. If he wanted to bite it off I wouldn't have cared.

He put his hand on my shoulder, his mouth open to say something but I pulled away, taking a few steps back. "You're shaking," he stated.

"No shit! Do you have any idea ..." He was gone before I even finished speaking. I blinked a few times wondering if it was just a dream.

He returned two seconds later with a full shot glass in his hand. "Drink this."

My anger built up inside of me again. I struck his hand that held the glass and it flew to the ground, the liquid darkening the graveled lot. I put my hands on my hips and glared at him.

"I'm sorry." The tone of his voice and the expression on his face told me he really was sorry. Probably for only two seconds, though.

We stared at the other for a moment before I finally caught my breath and was able to get my thoughts together. "This isn't working," I heard myself say.

"I shouldn't have pushed you. It won't happen again."

"You didn't push me. I chose to do that. And that's not what I meant, jack ass." I could feel tears build up in my eyes. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to show him any weakness. "You have my two week notice."

Walking away, I held my shoulders high and proud of myself at standing up to him. But I could feel his eyes beaming into my back. I could also see the grin he probably had on his face. A single tear fell from my eye as I headed back inside to my office. I could hardly concentrate on what work I had left to do. I wasn't sure if I meant what I said—about giving my notice. I was pissed, that was a sure thing. So pissed, I decided to leave an hour early. If he fired me, oh well! Two week notice—a day's notice. It didn't matter.

------------------

I only stopped shaking when I'd gone back to the hotel room after half an hour and changed into a tank and shorts. It felt like I'd had twenty cups of coffee and my mind was all over the place. I was far from sleepy. Soon enough I felt claustrophobic and needed some air. It was 3:30 a.m. but I didn't care. I threw myself in the chair outside the room and buried my face in my hands. How could I have been so stupid letting Hiliad do that to me? Then the tears came in sheets.

A second later I heard a scuffle near me, and I looked at the shoes in front of me. Hiliad's shoes. The last thing I needed was to talk to him. "Go away, Hiliad," I whined behind my fingers.

"Connee?" I ignored him. He knelt down and put his hands on my knees. "Connee, look at me." The command in his voice got my attention. I slowly tilted my head up and took a deep breath but still found it hard to look him in the face. "Was that your first time with a woman ... like that?" I nodded. "You did an excellent job. Why were you shaking?" His voice was soft then, but I was still cautious of his intention.

"Be ... because I—" I wasn't really sure why I was shaking.

"I am truly sorry." He reached his hands up and pulled my hands from my face.

"No, no," I muttered, shaking my head. "Don't do this. You are who you are and ... this whole nice, compassionate Hiliad then is not really you." I finally found the courage to look him in the face. And believe it or not, he was serious.

"I want you to stay."

"Why? So you can use me again?"

Laughing, he stood and leaned against the post, crossing his legs. "You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. You intrigue me like no other."

"Why?"

"I don't quite know, to be honest."

"You, honest?" I asked with a chuckle. He was starting to bring my barrier down.

"True. But what I want to know is do you think you can find it in your heart to forgive me? Don't you trust me?"

I laughed long and hard. Wiping the remaining tears on my cheeks I leaned back. "I trust that you are a fair boss. Outside that arena, no. Trust is earned, Mr. Fildri."

"Mr. Fildri?" He laughed. "Ah, I almost forgot." Reaching inside his back pocket he pulled out a single key on a key ring. Taking a step closer he handed it to me. I didn't take it. "This is the front door key to apartment 307 on Sycamore. The apartment is yours as long as you want it."

I couldn't believe it. I was floored. "Why?"

He shook his head. "You really need to stop using that word. Stay and the apartment is yours."

"Oh, so you're gonna buy me—"

The air was sucked out of my lungs when he lifted me and pushed me against the door. "I do not have to buy anything, little one. If I want something I'll take it."

My stomach churned. I didn't know what to say.

Hiliad took the key, pulled the tank back a little and let it fall down into the bra of the tank. "It's yours if you want it."

"Why are you doing this?" I choked.

"Because I want you to trust me. I need you to trust me." He looked over my face quickly before he turned and was gone in a flash.

I started to shake again. What the hell was he doing?

---------------

By the time the sun had risen I was still tossing and turning in bed. I still couldn't get Hiliad out of my head. When he seized me and had me up against the wall in the bathroom my stomach churned then, something I hadn't felt in a long time. It was the raw animal hunger in Hiliad's face that turned me on. The look in his eyes scared the crap out of me but made my pussy tingle, spreading down to my toes. Hiliad having me pinned to the wall was on my mind as sleep finally found me ...

"I wasn't done with you," he growls into my ear, his fangs exposed trailing over my earlobe.

My heart pounds. I can't breathe from my deep, heavy gasps for air. He grabs behind my knee and pulls it up behind his thigh and I hold onto him, making sure the heel of my foot presses against his tight, luscious ass. The feel of his hard, long, swollen cock bulge presses against my pussy.

"Then why didn't you fuck me when I was eating Susie out?" I ask breathlessly.

"Oh, you don't know ..." Somehow he manages to unbutton his pants and pulls them down then off with his free hand; I put my leg right back onto his thigh. "... How badly I wanted to." He nips hard on my neck then sucks with his lips. "If I had known you weren't wearing any panties I would have," he whispers as he moves to my collar bone and continues nibbling.

I throw my head back to the wall too hard, but I feel no pain. "Fuck me now, then," I challenge.

He pushes my leg down off of him and before I know it he has turned me around, facing the wall. With his hands on my hips he orders gruffly, "Give me your ass."

I brace my hands on the wall and bend over enough for him to enter me. And this Scandinavian Viking God doesn't waste a second. He grasps my breasts in his hands, pinching the nipples hard and rams his dick inside me very easily since I am still dripping wet.

My body shivers, my mouth drops and I scream his name as he fills every inch of me. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes, yes."

He pumps inside me several times and I meet every one of his thrusts with my ass, panting heavily.

"Don't stop, Hiliad!"

"Hmmphgg, who said I was going to stop?"

He pounds into me harder and faster until I think he'll push me into the wall if not for the brace of my hands on the wall. I have been whining and whimpering for so long my throat had then become hoarse and sore. Hiliad has me so riled up that when I am finally on the verge of an orgasm he pulls out, turns me around, sits on the closed toilet seat cover and pulls me onto him. I eagerly wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to keep from falling, and also because I didn't ever want him to leave my pussy.

"Fuck me, Connee," he orders.

I begin to grind my hips against him back and forth, front and back, continuing to moan and trying to gain some kind of control over myself.

This didn't happen. My whole body is on fire and I have no control of myself whatsoever. Putting his hands on my hips, he gets a solid grip of me and lifts up to where he is almost out of me then lets me fall right back down on him. I scream and hold onto him even tighter. The tears have already been falling from my eyes from ecstasy. Then I grind into him in every direction I possibly can move.

The friction of his pubic hair against my clit finally sets me over the edge. I growl from deep within my throat as my body shakes. "Come inside me, Hiliad," I beg. "God, please!" I can hardly catch my breath to speak as my orgasm comes in overwhelmingly amazing waves.

He grunts as I feel him shoot his cum into me. I keep my groin pressed into him as we orgasm together. I pull back my upper body and without a word tilt my head to the side to expose my neck, inviting him to receive what I know he so desperately wants. He smiles then sinks his teeth deep into my flesh and begins to suck my blood.

Another smaller orgasm tears through me and I keep whimpering. He replies with a groan that sounds more like a gurgle—my blood in the back of his throat, I assume.

"Oh, Hiliad," I whisper and cry as yet another, more intense orgasm starts ...

My foot kicked away from me that forced me awake from my dream. My eyes shot open and I was surprised to find there were tears in my eyes and running down my cheeks. Looking at the clock I was surprised it was only ten in the morning. Forcing my body to sit up I hated to discover my clit was painfully swollen from my dream.

"Fucking Hiliad!" I cursed.

But then I laughed. I laughed hysterically. I don't think I'd ever hated myself more than at that moment. He had me. He had me right where he wanted me.

And I hated him for it.

---------------

Hiliad's POV:

You are letting that human get a little too close," Liza chastised me as she had been the past half hour. That woman never shuts up when she's threatened by a human.

"Damn, I'm bored," I told her, ignoring her comment.

"You have your little play thing," Liza mocked.

I snarled up at her, knowing she was right but it was none of her business. "Keep it up and I will give you bathroom clean-up duty."

The slightest smirk escaped her lips, the one that always entertained me. "You need to watch yourself, Hiliad."

"No, you need to watch yourself. Go watch the door."

"Fine," Liza sighed then walked away.

Bringing Connee up made me think of the expression on her face when I saw her in her office when I first got to work. I said hello but she didn't even look at me. I mean, I am far from bad-looking, if I do say so myself. I could feel she was mad at me, although I had no clue as to why. I thought I was always to pretty fair. Maybe I am a fool.

"Hiliad, I need you to approve these invoices for payment," Connee said, handing me a small stack of papers.

She looked good, even if she was dressed more conservatively than she had before. But that did little to hide how awesome her body is.

I took the papers. While she stood there I looked them over and signed in the stamped section she insisted I use, for the auditor's sake. When I handed them back she grabbed a hold of them, but I didn't let go. She tugged at it for a second before she finally looked at me. It took all the control I had not to show my shock when I looked into her eyes. They were red, bloodshot and the skin under her eyes were swollen. She looked so ... lost. I could feel how sad and confused she was. She no longer had the spunk that I loved about her.

"What is it?" I asked. She shook her head but didn't answer. "Did you take a look at the apartment today?" Again she shook her head.

I didn't want to do it because I promised her I wouldn't, and I never did, but I had to do something. Pulling the papers back I looked deeply into her eyes and glamoured her. "Sit down."

Immediately she obeyed and sat in the chair beside me, never losing eye contact with me. I could see the weight being lifted from her shoulders. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I had a dream about you last night. I thought you were the one for me since Daniel—" She shook her head and closed her eyes briefly like it hurt to say his name. "I don't trust you, not after last night."

"And you shouldn't, although I wish you would."

Damn her. She had me contradicting myself. I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees.

"Connee, I gave you the apartment because I wanted to, not to force you into something you didn't want. Haven't you gotten tired of that cramped hotel room?"

"Yes."

"Take the apartment," I told her sternly, letting her know she didn't have a choice. "And stay."

For a split second I saw a sparkle in her eyes. "Okay," she replied.

"Okay you'll take the apartment or okay you'll stay?"

"Both."

I couldn't help but smile. "Good." I handed her the papers back. "Now get back to work."

Expecting at least a smile, I would have been happy with even a small one, I didn't get it. She only stood and walked away.

Connee, Connee, Connee, what am I going to do with you?