Hillary Gets Stripped

Story Info
Sara strips an obnoxious sales clerk.
6.8k words
4
114k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy and I made plans to meet after classes and you should have seen the look on Krista's face when she discovered we were going to be hanging out with one of my instructors. Another amazing thing was it turned out that Dorothy's parents were worse than mine. I didn't think that was possible, but it was sad – but true.

My mother, of course, was thrilled to think we were hanging out with a member of the teaching profession. Man, what a hoot! Krista, Dorothy, and I used to come home after classes, go straight up to my room, strip off immediately and spend the rest of the afternoon fucking each other. Man, there was more cumming than going, that much was certain.

Sometimes Eric and Shawn would come over to visit. Of course you know my mother – when 'boys' were there, my bedroom door was supposed to be open. Haha! There was a lot more sex going on right under her nose when there weren't any guys there. So I solved that problem. Until she changed her mind, I had everybody strip down stark naked. Then we would sit around and talk, or listen to records and watch TV until she couldn't stand it anymore and she asked me to keep the door shut please.

It grew closer to Christmas so I took to going to the Mall everyday in my effort to shop lift my gifts for everyone. Well, I still didn't have any money, you know? Sometimes Dorothy would go with me and I didn't shoplift anything when she was with me, because I never wanted to get her into any trouble. She had a profession. Couldn't you just see that headline? 'Professor arrested for shoplifting along with student.' The papers just love that kind of shit.

It was a couple of days before Christmas and Dorothy and I were at the mall doing some last minute shopping. For once I actually had some money that I had scrounged up somewhere. As we sashayed through the crowds I kept feeling as though we were being followed, but when I would turn around I couldn't see anyone I recognized. I talked Dorothy into going into one of those teen oriented clothing shops; not for Christmas shopping, but for herself. She still didn't have any hip outfits. The only new clothes she had she had borrowed from me and she needed to get some of her own.

We hadn't been in there very long when I finally discovered who had been following us. He was a guy I knew fairly well from school. His name was Alex, although his nick name for some reason was Dark Dude. Who ever knows what these guys are going on about? Haha! He stood almost six feet, had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and appeared to have a great body. All in all, he showed a lot of promise. I didn't know if he was following me or Dorothy or both of us, but I leaned over to my friend and asked her to remain there without telling her why.

Then I doubled back to Alex until I was standing directly behind him. I reached down and grabbed him by the balls and said, "Is there anything you're looking for specifically?" as if I were sales personnel. Man, you should have seen him jump!

When he whirled around he was certainly surprised to see me standing there.

"Why were you following us?" I asked. "Have you turned into some kind of mall stalker?"

"Hey, Sara, how are ya? Is that really Ms. Collins, from college with you?"

"Man," I complained. "You really know how to dash a girl's ego, don't you? I thought you were wanting to talk to me."

I slipped my hand down the front of his jeans and cupped his package inside of his underwear. Alex turned bright crimson but whether it was from being embarrassed over what I had said or what my hand was preoccupied with I couldn't say.

"Yeah, that's her," I answered. "But you call her Dorothy outside of school as to not embarrass her and you make no reference to her being an instructor unless she brings it up herself – okay?"

Alex quickly agreed and I led him over by his prick. "Dorothy, this is Alex," I introduced him. I think he was disappointed when I pulled my hand out so he could step forward and shake my friend's hand. At least he groaned.

"How do you do?" Dorothy asked formally.

"Oh he does pretty good for himself," I giggled.

While I had been conversing with Alex, the young woman had chosen several outfits to try on. Dorothy disappeared into the dressing room. I stood talking with Alex about what he had been doing in the most recent past. Suddenly Dorothy called out that she needed my help in the dressing room. I leaned over and whispered to Alex that he should remain close by and come into the dressing room when I called him.

I hurried into the dressing room. Of course my friend was asking me what I thought of a certain outfit she had tried on. I thought she looked darling in it. It was a zip up in the back red blouse, skirt ensemble. She was asking me if I thought it looked too tight on her. I told her no, not if she didn't wear any underwear beneath it because it was so tight that it would show off the outline of her bra and panties unattractively.

We of course argued about that but I finally talked her into it and removed her bra and panties from her body. I next told her to come out of the dressing room and look at the outfit in the mirror. After she checked out herself in the mirror and she was pleasantly surprised as to how good she actually looked in the outfit, we returned to the dressing room. Right at the exact minute I helped her remove her outfit and as she stood totally nude, I called Alex into the dressing room. As I stepped out I heard Dorothy exclaim coyly, "Oh Alex, don't look at me. I'm so ugly."

"No, you're not," the young man contradicted. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Hehe, I knew that line was going to serve him well. He must have practiced that thing in front of his mirror every night.

"Oh Alex, that feels so good," Dorothy gushed.

I waited outside the dressing room to give them a few minutes to cut out the small talk and get down to doing the 'ol dirty deed' and then I stepped back into the dressing room. My entrance went unnoticed as they were extremely preoccupied with each other. To my surprise Alex was completely starkers. Dorothy must have insisted he strip stark naked before they started.

'Wow! She really has changed,' I thought.

And I observed I was right about Alex. He had a terrific upper body. Man, just looking at him was turning me on. Or maybe I should qualify that to looking at the two of them going at it the way they were was making me as hot as a fire cracker. Alex, being much taller, had set Dorothy up on one of those little benches they have in the dressing rooms and was shagging her against the wall for all his worth. Whap! Whap! Whap! She was being gently slammed into the wall shaking the entire dressing room.

"Oh Alex," she was moaning over and over.

I was positive they could hear them all over the store. I wasn't worried though. Betty was the manager there and I knew the sales personnel on duty had enough sense to leave me alone...I thought. I wanted in on this action so I stripped down immediately but I forced myself to wait because I didn't want to disrupt anything until Dorothy had achieved bliss.

This was actually the young teacher's first experience with a young man. I mean of course she had had sex with Eric and Shawn, but they didn't count – they were more of a 'lend-lease' program from me and Krista.

Dorothy had pulled Alex to her in as tight an embrace as possible as he continued to thrust his overpowering erection into her again and again. I was completely flabbergasted at the control he was displaying in not cumming yet. Most guys would have already gone off; particularly with a new beautiful young woman they had never made love to before.

I moved up closer beside them so I could get a bird's eye look at their sexual action. I could see the entire length of Alex's beautiful cock filling Dorothy's completely distended quim with his balls hitting below her. Oh God, it was making me so hot. Did I ever tell you that besides being an exhibitionist, I was also a voyeur? Man, I was already dripping wet. I began to finger myself in preparation of getting it on with Alex myself soon.

"Fuck me harder!" my female friend screamed. I could sure tell she'd gotten over her shyness problem in the time she had known me. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh Dorothy, I love you!" Alex cried out.

'Ah Ha!' I thought. 'I heard you, and I'm not gonna let you forget it.' Dorothy had her first heart throb. She was really coming along or should I say – cumming along?

Alex continued to jam his huge prick in and out of my friend's hot pussy until suddenly he cried out, "Oh God! I'm gonna blow! I'm sorry." And he began to shoot his load of hot cum into Dorothy.

I took his statements to mean he was feeling badly because he had climaxed before his partner, but he was being way too hard on himself, hehe, because my new friend was twitching and moaning as her orgasm cascaded from her.

"Oh God, Alex," she moaned. "You're so good."

After a couple of minutes of hugging and kissing, Alex disengaged his now shrinking penis from Dorothy, some of his cum running down her inner thigh. I knelt down and cleaned the young teacher up with my mouth and then started on Alex. In a few minutes of my special treatment he was as clean as a whistle and hard as a rock. And that was my intention the entire time of my ministrations. By the way, has everyone ever stopped to think how clean is a whistle? What the hell does that mean anyway? Mwahaha!

Since I was still dripping wet, I certainly didn't need any foreplay and judging from the length of Alex's now completely hardened penis he didn't either; so I bent over right in front of him and encouraged him to enter by waving the backside view of my opened labia in his face. Subtle, ain't I?

I'll say this for my friend, he's smart and figured it out right away. He plunged his raging manhood (I love writing manhood – it's so corny) straight away into my glistening honeypot. Oh my sweet Jesus! When he rammed every bit of his long dong into me it felt so Goddamn good I thought I was going to cum right off.

"Oh Alex! Fuck me hard!"

I know, I know – not very original, but it was what I was feeling and it was what I called out. The handsome young man was more willing to accommodate me in my request. Polite, wasn't he? Alex placed his big hands around my narrow waist and pulled me towards him as hard as he could with every thrust of his long erection. It felt as though his prick was gonna come out of my mouth any minute, it was that intense.

I had myriad exquisite sensations racing all through every inch of my body as adrenaline carried it along, I was that excited. My labia had opened so much I probably could have taken on an elephant and I was literally dripping onto the floor and I hadn't even had my climax yet. I began rotating myself around and around on his cock and he was groaning louder than I could presently shout. He might have loved Dorothy but I was going to give him something to remember me by!

Alex suddenly gripped me even tighter around the waist, actually causing me pain but I wasn't going to complain at that point. Besides it all intermingled with the extreme pleasure making it feel even better, if that was possible. All of my love making always had a little S/M in it anyway and I got into it pretty heavy for a period of time but that story is later on.

My lover was now pulling me to him so tightly that I, as I was bent over, could see his balls hanging beneath my labia with each heavy thrust. If that wasn't weird looking – haha! It looked as if I couldn't make up my mind which sex I was.

"I'm cumming, Sara!" Alex shouted as he proceeded to shoot his heavy load of love juice into me.

That was alright with me even though it was cutting short my sexual pleasure because honestly I didn't know how much more stimulation I could handle from his cock before over-amping on sex, so to speak. Also when my lover shot his stream of cum into me it felt so good that it triggered my own orgasm

Goddamn! It was fucking awesome as I was hunched over on his prick as he continued to ride into me even though he was through climaxing. This guy was good, let me tell you! Finally, unfortunately as far as I was concerned, we were finished and Alex pulled his massive prick from me. It even felt fricking great on it's way out!

I stood up and turned around and observed Dorothy sitting on the small bench in the dressing room. Her eyes were still glazed, she had a small half smile on her pretty face and I think she was still rushing from her sexual activities with Alex. I smiled at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I think I'm better than I've ever been."

Before I could answer her, the dressing room door opened and one of the store's sales clerks burst into the small room. I was shocked that one of them would do that, considering Betty's relationship with me until I saw it was Hillary Chasen and then it all made sense.

The first thing that you need to understand is Betty herself couldn't stand this young woman, but there was little she could do about it because Hillary never acted in a manner that was so bad that she could be fired over it. Although that's not to say that she wasn't a constant irritant to both her co-workers and the store's customers. In fact hardly anyone could stand her.

She was pretty chunky as she stood five foot two inches tall and weighed in the neighborhood of one hundred and fifty pounds. Hillary had long dark hair which should have stood her in good stead but unfortunately it surrounded a face which greatly resembled a female impersonator. Actually I don't mean to insult female impersonators because I have seen some who appeared more beautiful than most women, so let's just say she resembled a ugly female impersonator.

On top of that she had a whiny adenoidal voice and no personality to speak of, unless you enjoy the clinging, helpless, obnoxious type. Hillary loved going to Ren Faires although unfortunately she always insisted on her wearing her scanty cat costume. This would have ordinarily been okay except for the fact that it emphasized her gut hanging out and her jello-y pasty white ass that bounced behind her. She also, luckily for everyone involved, wore a mask. Personally I think it was the best feature of the whole outfit. An entire flag though might have suited her appearance best. . I'm sorry, I don't mean to sugar coat it like this – mwahaha! I just didn't care for the woman.

As soon as she entered the dressing room and closed the door behind her and saw the three of us starkers, Hillary said, "Oh my God." But the tone was all wrong. It wasn't excited sounding or dismayed or even angry, it just sounded mealy mouth.

Then Hillary spoke as if to herself, "Note to self. Having sex in the dressing rooms is against store policy."

Dorothy was having conniption fits attempting to hide her nudity and acquire apparel as quickly as possible until I gave her the high sign it was okay. I had already decided this young woman was going to pay heavily for her indiscretion of blundering across my path.

Hillary was wearing an ugly black skirt with wide slashes in it that was sewn up with laces to appear dramatic. She was also wearing a blue paisley midriff baring blouse with her aforementioned belly hanging over her waist band – ugh! Her outfit was bottomed off, so to speak, with some ugly ass square toed boots.

"You know you should just turn around and leave this dressing room because I'm good friends with Betty and I'd hate to see you lose your job," I offered.

"Oh ho," Hillary replied. "I can't believe you all are standing in here naked and threatening me. I think I'm gonna have to call security." And she turned to leave.

"I don't think so," I said ominously.

The unattractive, in all aspects, young woman turned and looked at me, incredulousness written on her features. "I can't believe you said that. Note to self. This tramp doesn't know when she is in trouble."

'Tramp!' I thought. 'That does it, this bitch is in deep shit!'

I reached out and tore that midriff blouse off of her in one quick yank causing her boobs to bounce merrily as she wasn't wearing a bra. I'll say this for her – they were pretty good sized but not particularly attractive.

"Hey!" Hillary yelled. Mwahaha! I actually had made her raise her voice octave, so for once she didn't sound quite so mealy mouthed.

Of course, you know what happened next. This is old hat stuff to me and you by this time. Hillary threw her hands up to keep prying eyes from looking at her tits – like someone would actually want to with me and Dorothy there naked. When she did that, I reached out and pulled her skirt clean off her. She was reduced to standing there in her panties and her shoes.

"Stop that!" Hillary protested but with as much force as a mother telling a child to stop playing with his food.

I just laughed at her and yanked off her panties too exposing her big black unruly appearing bush above her cunt. Now I'm not one to say anything like this because up to this point I had never seen one I didn't think was beautiful but she had some ugly looking cunt lips. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but they just looked crooked or as if something had torn them. Actually maybe something had, I really knew nothing about her sex life and didn't want to either!

I will say this for her. She started screaming then at the top of her bloody lungs but it was simply a case of too little, too late. To make the entire project a total success, I leaned down and removed her boots rendering her as stark naked as everyone else in the small dressing room. It was at this point in the proceedings that I usually would make a sexual overture, but not in this case. I don't mind telling you, I wouldn't have touched this woman with 'your' sex organs. Haha!

She was dancing a little jig while attempting to cover her privates at the same time. Actually the entire scene was pretty disgusting so I encouraged everyone to dress as quickly as possible as I had my final revenge in mind. In fact Betty was later to thank me to my final solution to the Hilary problem.

No, no, I didn't kill her – haha! Following my directions, Dorothy returned to the main part of the store and carefully hung up all of the outfits she had brought into the dressing room. I didn't want there to be any question among the sales clerks that we might have been shop lifting.

Naturally the store personnel were inquisitive as to what was happening with Hillary but only out of a morbid curiosity; not because they had any real concern for her. Dorothy then went to the counter and asked if she could please throw some trash away. They said sure and showed her where a trash receptacle was. The young woman, per my instructions, carried out her mission to throw Hillary's clothes away.

When Dorothy returned to us in the dressing room we then proceeded to throw Hillary out into the main part of the store butt naked! She was weeping and complaining but it was all to no avail. She should have thought of that before crossing me.

Hillary began racing around the store attempting to find something in her size off the racks, which was difficult in itself. You know how these stores always cater to anorexics anyway. She had just located a top she was going to pull on when she was confronted by one of her co-workers, Sharon, a petite pretty young blonde woman.

"Oh no you don't!" Sharon protested. "You don't put on clothes until you have paid for them, you know that."

"But I'm naked and I don't have the money with me right now, even with our ten percent discount, but you know I'm good for it. Betty can take it out of my next paycheck."

"Note to self," Sharon deadpanned sarcastically. "I can see you're naked alright. Trust me, it's not a pretty sight and I would like to help you remove it from my immediate vision but I can't rely on Betty taking it out of your next paycheck because you're probably gonna be fired for running around the store nude."

12