Hillary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Mr. D was sitting on the sofa when I came out. He stood up and smiled. I felt my face getting all hot and knew I was blushing. Why was that happening to me now? Jeezum, if what he did to me before didn’t make me blush, how come I was blushing now? I walked over and sat down on the sofa, pulling my legs up and hugging them, as if I was trying to make myself as small as possible.

“I don’t know about you,” Mr. D said, “but I’m hungry. Would it be all right if I called out for pizza?”

“Ah…sure…that’s…OK with me,” I said.

“What kind do you like?” he asked.

“Um…hamburg and onion is OK,” I told him.

“I’ll call the order in,” he said. “What would you like to drink?”

“Um…ah…any kind of diet soda is OK with me,” I said. He didn’t seem at all uncomfortable or confused. How come I was?

“I have some of that new diet cola with lemon in the refrigerator,” he said. “I’ll get it after I call in the pizza order.”

He walked out of the room. I looked around. My dress, panties, and bra were on the back of the chair across the room, neatly folded, and my shoes were sitting on the floor next to the chair. Jeezum, Mr. D was a whole lot neater than I am. Maybe I should have gotten dressed and left, but I didn’t. I had some questions I wanted to ask him…OK…and I wanted to find out if he was going to try and fuck me, too. If he did that as well as he did the other stuff he’d done to me…God!

Mr. D came back in carrying two glasses full of soda and handed one to me. Then he sat down on the sofa with me. Not too close, though. I took the soda and took a long drink. I didn’t realize how thirsty I was.

I took a deep breath. “How…how come you…ah…how did you know you could…um…ah…do…uh…all that stuff to…um…me?” I stammered. For some reason, I was feeling really nervous again.

“I didn’t know you’d let me do anything,” Mr. D said.

“Huh?” I guess that sounded pretty stupid, but it just came out.

“I’m not sure why I did what I did. I guess I thought that since you’d come here obviously hoping to talk me into giving you a break on your grade, I’d see how far you were willing to go,” he said. He took a sip of his soda. “The only thing I knew for certain was that I wouldn’t force you to do anything. Do you feel as if I’ve forced you?”

“Ah…no…um…I guess you…um didn’t,” I said. He was right. He didn’t make me do anything I didn’t want to do and he did make it really clear he’d stop whenever I told him to. “But…but somehow you…you got me to want…” I stopped. I wasn’t sure what I was trying to say.

Mr. D laughed. “I think, more than anything, you were off balance,” he said. “I didn’t do what you thought I’d do and that confused you. And once I started, I didn’t give you a chance to think about what was happening, so you were always off balance. Does that sound right?”

“Ah…yeah, I guess so,” I told him. That really was how it happened. The last thing I expected was that he’d really try to do anything to me, and he was so cool about it that I was into things before I knew what was going on.

There was a knock at the kitchen door. I pulled the neck of the bathrobe closer around me and Mr. D stood up. “I think our pizza is here,” he said. He walked out of the room again.

I sat there almost more confused than I was before I asked him the question. He said he really didn’t plan to screw me when I first showed up, and I guess I believed him. I mean, he did a whole lot of really neat stuff to me, but he still hadn’t tried to screw me. I wasn’t exactly sure what that meant. He still had me confused, didn’t he? I thought that maybe I should leave, but part of me – a big part of me – didn’t want to.

He came back from answering the door carrying a pizza box, some plates, and some napkins and set all of the stuff down on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Then he sat down on the sofa again. He opened the pizza box, got out a slice, put it on a plate, then handed it to me, along with a napkin. “Eat up,” he told me. All of a sudden it hit me I was hungry, really hungry. I wound up heating half the pizza, which is about three slices more than I usually eat. Neither of us said much while we ate. I guess he was as hungry as I was.

When we finished the pizza, Mr. D put the used napkins in the pizza box, closed it, then put the plates on top of it. I never realized there were guys who were neat freaks like that. He stood up and picked up the pizza box and plates. “Would you like some more soda?” he asked.

“Ah…no…I…I’m fine,” I told him.
He walked out into the kitchen and I heard the sound of a door opening and closing, then the sound of a dishwasher being opened, dishes clinking, and then the dishwasher being closed. Then I heard footsteps moving down the hall and the bathroom door closed. I sat there, smiling, thinking I never would have thought about sounds like that before. Now, for some reason, I was listening for stuff Mr. D did, like going to the bathroom. What, exactly, did that mean?

I wondered about what he planned to do next, which got me remembering what he’d already done, which started to get me turned on. Jeezum, now he’s got me so all I have to do is remember what he did to me and I get turned on! It also hit me that everything we’d done so far was just for me. I’d felt his hard-on rubbing against me when we were standing in the living room before my first cum and I knew guys’ balls got really sore if they didn’t get to cum – at least that’s what my boyfriend Dave is always telling me. And that got me thinking that I ought to do something really nice for him. I mean, after the awesome way he made me feel, the least I could do was make him feel good, too, right?

I took a really deep breath, held it for a long time, and then I let it out and untied the belt of the bathrobe I was wearing – his bathrobe. Then I stood up, slipped it off and laid it on the sofa where I was sitting. Remembering the great things we’d already done, and what I was thinking about doing, had started getting me wet again and I didn’t want to make a mess on his sofa. Then I sat back down, folding my legs under me, feeling incredibly nervous and embarrassed. I’d never, ever, been totally naked in front of a man before. I could feel my face burning again and knew I was blushing like crazy, but I didn’t care.

“Well now…” Mr. D said, grinning, when he walked back into the living room and saw me sitting there, naked. “What…?”

“Please come over here,” I said. I have no idea where I got the guts to do it, or how I managed to talk without my voice sounding funny, but I did. It felt kind of neat that I was able to do it.

“All right,” Mr. D said. He took a couple of steps and was standing right in front of me.

“Now it’s my turn,” I said. I reached out and started to open his belt. It wasn’t as easy as it could have been because my hands were shaking, but I did manage to get it open. He was wearing jeans and they were held shut by a snap. I unsnapped it, then I unzipped his fly. My hands were shaking even harder now and I could feel myself starting to get really turned on. That never happened to me before. Of course I never undressed any of the guys I was with before, either, so… Mr. D’s pants weren’t very tight and slid down the minute I had them open. He was wearing white jockey shorts and there was a pretty nice bulge in them. Seeing that sent a really neat feeling whipping through me. It was so wild! So much really awesome stuff I never knew about was happening to me.

I reached out to touch Mr. D’s hard-on through his underpants. My hand was shaking and I was having a really hard time breathing. He made a funny sound when I touched him and kind of shuddered. I ran my fingers up and down the length of it, trying to touch him as light as he touched me and he groaned a little. Man, that really turned me on! I never knew you could get turned on from making somebody else feel good. I tickled him like that, with my fingers, for a little while, but I really wanted to feel his hard-on, so eventually I stopped that and pulled his underpants down. His hard-on kind of snapped out at me and bounced a little. It looked pretty big, at least as big as Dave’s. I mean, I haven’t seen all that many of them, you know? It was swollen and red and there were veins sticking out along the sides. The tip was purple and a drop of something made the end kind of shiny. I wrapped my hand around it – it was so thick I could barely get my fingers around it – and I could feel it pulsing. Mr. D groaned again. “Oh, God, Hillary,” he moaned. “That feels wonderful.” I slid my hand, still wrapped around it, up and down slowly and Mr. D groaned some more and more of that shiny stuff seeped out of the tip. I could feel his pulse, too. His heart had to be going like crazy. I kept sliding my hand up and down slowly and he kept groaning. His legs were shaky, just like mine were earlier. It was unreal. Now I was the one in control. What a trip that was!

Using the index finger on my other hand, I touched the tip of Mr. D’s cock and found that the stuff coming out of the tip was kind of sticky and slippery. I never knew guys got wet like we girls do when they get turned on. The tip of his cock had to be real sensitive, because when I rubbed the sticky stuff around on it, Mr. D really groaned. I was still jerking him off and that meant more and more of the sticky stuff was coming out. I just kept rubbing it in. I loved to hear him groan and feel him shaking like he was.
I’m not sure what made me do it, but after I’d played with Mr. D’s cock for a while, I stuck the finger I’d been using to spread the slippery stuff around into my mouth. I wasn’t sure what it would taste like, but I found out it wasn’t all that bad. I mean, it didn’t gag me or anything.

I looked up and was surprised at how Mr. D looked. His eyes were closed, he had this kind of odd look on his face, sort of a mixture of pain and pleasure, and his face was really red. His mouth was open and he kept moaning and puffing and shuddering while I kept jerking him off. I was pretty sure I could make him cum like that. I mean, I have jerked guys off until they cum a couple of times when I had my period and they complained they’d get sore nuts if I didn’t do something for them, but this was different. I don’t know why, exactly, but I wanted to make Mr. D cum like that. At least part of me did. Part of me wanted to know what it would be like to have the cock I had in my hand poking into my pussy, too. It was a real struggle trying to figure out which one I wanted most.

Then I did something I’ve never done before, even though guys have begged me to do it. I never even did it for Dave and I thought I loved him. I bent down and kissed the tip of Mr. D’s cock.

“Oh, God, Hillary!” he groaned and he really shook.

Some of the sticky stuff coming out of the tip was on my lips, but I wasn’t gagging, so I did it again. And this time I licked the tip a little. It made Mr. D groan some more and his legs got really wobbly. I was afraid he’d fall down or something. But it was a real turn-on, for me, too. The inside of my thighs, near my pussy, were drenched, I was so turned on. It was a good thing I’d put that bathrobe under me, otherwise there would have been a huge wet spot on Mr. D’s sofa.

I did it again, only this time I opened my mouth a little and let the tip of his cock slide into it while I was licking it. He grabbed my head in his hands and I was afraid he was going to shove his cock all the way into my mouth, but he didn’t. I guess he was kind of trying to hold himself up or something. I know he was really moaning now, and huffing like he’d run about a gazillion miles.

“Hillary…ah…please…uh…Ohhhhhh!…I…I have to sit down,” Mr. D groaned. What a trip! Now he was begging me, just like I’d been begging him before.

I’m not exactly sure how we did it, but we did manage to get him sitting down. I was kneeling on the sofa next to him, bent over, moving my head up and down, letting more and more of his cock slide into my mouth each time I lowered my head. I could feel the veins along the side of his cock sliding over my lips and to felt it pulsing and heard him moaning and knew it was me that was making him feel that good. It was so awesome to know I was making him feel that great. He had his hands cupped around my head, with his fingers tangled in my hair and I could feel his hands shaking.

“Hillary, you…Oh, God!…you…better…be careful,” he groaned. “I…I’m getting too…too close! That…that feels sooooo…good!”

I had another one of those arguments with myself. Part of me wanted to know what it would be like to have him come in my mouth, and part of me wanted to have him inside me. I already felt pretty wild, but I knew having him in me would make me feel a whole lot better. The part of me that wanted him in me won. “Lay back,” I told him. I kept jerking him off while he laid back on the sofa, then I moved so I was standing next to his middle, swung my right leg over him, and started lowering myself. I like being on top when I’m screwing.

“Oh, Godddd!” I groaned when the tip of his cock hit my pussy lips and started pushing between them. It felt so good I just wanted to let myself go and drop down onto him, but I didn’t. He’d teased me, I was gonna tease him. Of course that meant I was teasing myself, too. Jeezum this was so damn confusing! Anyhow, having him sliding up into me real slowly really felt wild! It was as if I could feel every little bit of him as he slid inside me. He had his hands on my hips now, and was tugging on me gently, trying to get me all the way down on him, but I kept lowering myself slowly. After what seemed like ages, he was all the way inside me and my butt was resting on his thighs.

“Oh, God, you’re so tight!” he groaned. He reached up, cupped my breasts in his hands, and started rubbing his thumbs across my nipples. They were, of course, hard as pebbles again. It was like there were wires carrying those wild feelings from my nipples directly to my pussy.

I wasn’t sure if I was tight or he was big, but I felt fuller than I’d ever felt before. It was as if his cock was touching all of the inside of my pussy. I looked down at him and the look on his face was incredible. I’ve never seen anyone look like that. I mean, his face was red, and his mouth was open a little, but you could see how good he felt. His eyes were closed at first, but then he opened them and it was like I could see how incredible he felt in them. I’d never seen anything like that before and it made me feel so good that I almost came, just from looking into his eyes. He took his hands away from my breasts, put them on my hips and held me still when I began moving.

“Please don’t move for a little bit,” he said. “I’m so close I’m afraid I’ll cum and spoil this.”

That blew me away. I mean, my boyfriend Dave, all he can think about is getting off. He could care less if I do or not. Mr. D sure as hell needed to get off, but he’s worried about that happening too fast and spoiling it for me!

“That’s OK,” I told him.

“No…no it…it isn’t,” he said. You could hear how much work it was for him not to cum in his voice. He took his hands off my hips and began sliding them up and down my arms, just like he’d done earlier. It felt really nice, and kind of calmed me down a little.

“You ought to see the look on your face,” he said, grinning. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“My face? You ought to see how you look,” I told him.

He kept tickling my arms and after a while, he took a deep breath. “There,” he said. “That’s better.” He began moving his hips a little, making his cock lash around inside me. It was different from anything I’d felt before. Like I said, I’m not a virgin, and I had what I thought was pretty good sex a few times before, but I figured out real quick that I never had good sex in my life before today. I thought Mr. D made me feel about as good as it was possible to feel earlier when he made me cum. Boy, was I wrong! I’ve always liked how it feels to have a guy doing it to me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a nymphomaniac or anything, it isn’t like I have to have sex every minute, but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t feel good having a hard cock in me. But it never felt like it did with Mr. D’s cock in me. This is all so hard to write about because I don’t have words to really describe how it felt.

You know what it’s like when there’s a really powerful thunderstorm? I mean when lightning is flashing, thunder is booming really loud, there are flashes of light, the rain is coming down in sheets, and the wind is blowing real hard and making trees sway. Now imagine a storm like that, but instead of the bad stuff, the storm is made up of incredibly good feelings. When it blows through you, it feels so good it almost hurts, if that makes any sense. That kind of describes the way I felt inside when Mr. D began moving his hips and fucking me for the first time. I’d never felt anything like it before, but I sure as hell knew I wanted to feel that way again.

I leaned forward and put my hands on his shoulders and began rocking my hips the same way he was rocking his. He grabbed my butt and was hauling me up and down on him. His face kept getting redder and redder and his movements kept getting more and more wild.

“Oh, God, Hillary!” he yelled. He had pulled me against him and was moving his hips so hard it felt like I was riding one of those mechanical bulls and somebody had turned it up to high speed. “I’m gonna cum! I…I can’t wait!”

I didn’t answer him because when I heard him say he was gonna cum, something snapped inside me and all those awesome feelings I was trying to describe exploded into feelings that were about a gazillion times better. My insides were churning, I could feel my pussy clamping on his cock, and then – all of a sudden – my insides were flooded with this incredible heat and I knew he was coming. Other than hearing a lot of moaning, feeling my body jerking, and having a lot of really awesome feelings, I can’t really tell you anything more about what it was like to cum with him for the first time. Actually, now that I think about it, I never, ever, came with anyone before that.

For a while there, I wasn’t sure I was ever going to stop cumming. It kept going and going, feeling so awesome. Finally it got a little bit less intense and I started to calm down a little, but then I shook when kind of an after-shock of really nice feelings shot through me again. Neither of us was moving any more. Mr. D still was hanging on to my butt and I’d fallen forward and was lying on top of him with my breasts pressed against his shirt, which we never got around to taking off. I could feel him getting softer inside me, but he didn’t pull out. And every once in a while his cock would twitch a little, like he was having the same kind of after-shocks of pleasure I was.

Mr. D slid one hand up from my butt, over my back, and caressed my hair. Then he kissed me gently on the cheek. I lifted my head, looked down at him, and then I bent down and we kissed for the first time. Our mouths opened, then we pressed our lips together, and our tongues lashed each other. Wow! He was as good at kissing as he was at fucking! I don’t think I’ve ever been kissed like that. It was soft and gentle and wild and crazy, all at the same time. I had a couple more of those after-shock things while we were kissing, and I guess he was feeling the same way because his cock twitched a couple of times, too.

When the kiss ended, I buried my head against his neck and whispered, “Wow!”

“That is the perfect word, isn’t it?” he replied softly. His fingers were trailing up and down my back now, and I was starting to feel good in a totally different way. His cock was getting smaller and smaller and I was sort of sad about that. I was going to feel really empty when it wasn’t in me any more.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers