Hillary's Hills Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers

"My roommate and I went into Chicago two weeks ago and on a dare went into an adult bookstore," my neighbor said. "When we saw these dildos we just laughed ourselves sick and bought a few to try out. Look at all the sizes and shapes!"

Well there were a whole bunch on the bed and one of the other girls said. "Lets try 'em out!" There were small ones about 4 inches long and longer ones up to about 7 inches. "I want that one!" she said and she grabbed a small one, pulled her panties aside and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times and then pushed it right into her pussy.

"I'd never seen such a thing."

"How did you feel when you saw her do this?" Ms. LeFaye prompted.

"I...well at first I was embarrassed. Then I started to get turned on. Maybe it was the alcohol, I don't know. Before I knew it we were all trying different dildos. I took the one that the first girl had discarded and wiped it off. I'd never had anything other than my own finger in my pussy before and it felt so good when it went in! I almost moaned out loud! But most of the other girls were just giggling and so I bit it back.

I tried another one that was a bit shorter and thicker. It felt good too. I tried a longer one. It felt good. They all felt good!

Well, after a while I think everyone had tried all the dildos. The girl that said she'd measured her boyfriend picked up one and said "This looks just like Kenny's dick."

The other girl said that she didn't see one that was as big as the eight inch pole her date had had.

"Oh yeah?" said the girl who had brought in the bag. "Then I guess you're ready for Killer!" and she whipped out a dildo she'd been hiding behind her. The whole room went quiet. "Its called The Satisfier" she said. "Ten and a half inches long, six and a half inches around. The clerk said it was one of the biggest that they sell!"

"Wow", said one girl. "Let me see that!" She grabbed it and rubbed her hand up and down the shaft a few times then put the head in her mouth! "I just have to see if this will even fit!" she said as she sprawled on the other bed. We all watched as she ran the head of the dildo up and down her slit. I could see her lubrication build up. She kind of pushed the head of the dildo at her pussy a few times and gave up. "Too big!" she giggled. "I hope I never met a guy hung like THIS!"

One after another the girls tried out The Satisfier. Two of them could just get the head in, one couldn't stretch enough just like the first girl and one got about two inches into her before she said that it stretched her too much. "But I'd love to see how much cum I could suck out a cock this big!" she announced to the room. We all just laughed at her. No one really enjoys giving head we agreed. Well, they agreed. I hadn't ever had the chance to find out yet. I was still a technical virgin.

Everyone was looking at me.

"Oh, no," I said, "not me. Until tonight I haven't even had a phony dick in me let alone something like that monster!"

"Oh, go ahead, just tickle yourself with it," said one of the girls. "Yeah," giggled another. "I won't put it in!" she mimicked a desperate guy on a date. We all laughed and so I grabbed the dildo and settled back on the bed. Leaning back against the head board I rubbed it up and down my cunt. Like all the others, it felt good rubbing against my clit and lips.

"Go ahead Hillary, try taking a little of it" said one of the girls "I dare ya!"

So I did. I put the head of the dildo at the entrance of my pussy and I tried to slip it inside. And it went in! I couldn't believe it! It didn't even hurt. It...it felt good. I pushed a little more and I felt a wave of pleasure roll over me. I didn't even stop to think. I just pushed a little harder.

"Oh my god, look at her! She's taking it. She's taking it!! Hillary, how does it feel? Can you take more?"

I looked up. All the girls were looking at my pussy. I looked down and was shocked to see that almost half of the Satisfier was inside me. More that any other girl had been able to take. And it didn't hurt at all! It felt really good! I had thought the other dildos felt good but they all paled in comparison to this. My pussy seemed to be quivering inside.

"It feels....gooood." I moaned. "I think I can take more." Hell, I wanted to take more. I could feel an itch growing way deep up inside me.

"Take it, take it, take it!" they all chanted as I slowly pulled the dildo out until the lips of my pussy were just parted by the tip of the rubber monster. Then I reversed the action and slowly, slowly slid that dildo right up the center of my cunt. I pushed until I felt my pussy hair hit my fingers and then I slid it back out and back in. The pleasure was incredible. "Oh god!" I moaned. "Oh, yes, God!" I pushed it back in. Again and again I stroked in and out. The itch was getting stronger.

I wanted more. I needed more. I had completely forgotten my audience. I pushed that shaft in one more time. But this time I didn't stop until I had it all! I let go of the shaft, put my fingers on the base of the dildo and pushed it all up inside me. Looking down the girls could see that I had swallowed all ten and a half inches!

"Jesus Christ. Can you believe this?" One of the onlookers said. "A virgin! And she's taking that monster like its nothing at all."

"Nothing? Hell, I think she wants more!" exclaimed one awed voice. "Look at her! She looks like she'll never get enough!"

My cunt muscles clutched, expelling the dildo. I grabbed the shaft, pulled it out about 8 inches and then I had to push it back in as fast and as hard as I could. I wasn't even aware there was an audience any more. I was rising quickly to something that I'd never experienced and didn't want to miss.

As I continued to work harder and harder I began moaning and groaning. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to come and I wanted to do it now!

"More, more, MORE, " I kept moaning. As fast as I pushed the dildo up inside me my internal muscles clamped down and pushed it right back out. I was taking almost ten inches a stroke and loving it!

"If she wants more, girls, I'm going to help her get more!" said the gal who had brought in the dildos. She grabbed the next biggest dildo, yanked my hand off The Satisfier and used the other dildo to push The Satisfier further up inside me! Every time she let up my cunt would try to expel the big dildo. She would wait until it was about half out and then she'd push that huge shaft as far up me as she could, tamping it in with the other one!

I was getting closer and and closer. What was coming was growing in me like the rumble of a distant express train and getting stronger and louder with every heart beat.

"Christ, look at this bitch! She's taking a dildo and a half! And loving it! What a canyon cunt! Look at her go!" She pushed in as far as she could, grabbed a third that had a vibrator in it and applied that to my clit!

I lost it! Every muscle in my body convulsed! I was howling like a wounded animal, clawing at the bedspread and coming like a demon! I came for so long and so hard I ran out of breath. I had never imagined that coming could feel so good that it hurt!

It just went on and on and on. Finally I was just gasping. I couldn't catch my breath. I had almost tossed the girl between my legs across the room but she had hung on and was still pushing The Satisfier in and out while toying with my clit with the other vibrator.

"How do you feel, Canyon Cunt?" She asked. "Christ where are you going to find a man to fill you up? Might as well get used to a life of frustration."

All the girls were all looking at me like I was from Mars. I was panting and sweating. I felt like I'd run a marathon and I'd never felt so good!

The other girl got off the bed from between my legs and turned to the others. "Lets leave Canyon Cunt here, alone. She probably wants to get to know The Satisfier a lot better!" And with a nasty laugh she led the other girls out of the room leaving me behind with 4 inches of dildo still buried in my once virgin pussy. I reached down and began stroking myself slowly. With in a few minutes I was gasping in pleasure again. I spent the rest of the night fucking myself with that rubber monster. It never even hurt me! It only gave me the deepest pleasure I'd ever felt.

From that time one the dorm girls called me CC Ride Her. "Canyon Cunt, Ride her for ever, she'll never get enough."

Hillary was silent. Finally looking at her I saw the tears streaming down her face. I gently put my arms around her. I didn't say anything. I just held her while she cried with great wracking sobs for minutes on end. Finally she pushed away from me and dried her eyes on the tissues from the box next to her chair.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers
12