Hillary's Little Secret

Story Info
Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan get together.
837 words
3.41
101.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hillary sat in her very swank up town apartment in New York she recalled that one night. That one night, one week ago, that had changed her life.

One week before Hillary had been at Club Ioda with some of her friends. To her surprise her good friend, and co-teenage star, Lindsay Lohan walked in. The two say each other from across the dance floor and quickly met in the back room.

"Lindsay! I haven't talked to you in so long what have you been up too?"

"Oh, nothing much really. Just hanging out with Tera and doing some interviews and shoots and stuff."

"Cool cool. So you feel like dancing at all?"

"Yeah totally!"

Lindsay and Hillary walked out on the dance floor and started dancing, just playing around. Lindsay grabbed Hillary's ass and Hillary, being just as playful, grab Lindsay and started humping her. Lindsay was shocked but quickly joined in. Soon it became very hot. Hillary was rubbing her pussy all over Lindsay and she was doing the same. The smell of sweat and vaginal juices filled the area. Then Lindsay reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bag with a couple of pills in it.

"Here. Take one of these."

Lindsay handed and pill to Hillary and took one for her self. They both put them in their mouths and then locked lips trading pills several times. Hillary had no idea why she had done it. She had never been interested in any other girls. But it felt so good. Lindsay on the other hand, had lesbian experiences with the likes of Tera Read, Paris Hilton and many of her non-celebrity friends. After the kiss both swallowed their pills.

"Come on let's get out of here" Lindsay whispered.

They both went out the back, thanking the owner, and got into Lindsay's very expensive European car that very few could afford, and drove away. Soon they got to Lindsay's penthouse apartment.

"You want a drink?" Lindsay asked.

"Um, yeah sure."

Lindsay went into the kitchen and grabbed two beers from her fridge.

"Here."

"Thanks. So what do you want to do?" Hillary smirked as she took a sip from her beer.

"Well I was thinking something like this."

Lindsay put her glass down and then grabbed Hillary's and put it aside also. Then leaned in, placing her hand on Hillary's thigh, and kissed her lips softly. Both wrapped arms around each other while swirling each other's tongues in the other one's mouth.

"Come on lets move to the bed," said Lindsay.

The girls walked in and Hillary sat on the edge of the bed. Lindsay slipped out of her skintight jeans revealing a pink thong and then took of her shirt showing her black bra. Hillary stood again and walked to her. They locked lips and Hillary unhooked Lindsay's bra. Hillary then took of her shirt and unhooked her bra showing her big busty tits to Lindsay. Lindsay knelt down and started slid off Hillary's soaked panties, then took hers' off. Hillary laid down on the bed and Lindsay climbed on top of her. Lindsay started kissing Hillary's neck. Hillary let out a soft moan. Lindsay kissed her neck all the way down until she reached Hillary's left nipple. She bit it and Hillary let out a gasp. Lindsay smiled. She started sucking on her friends' nipple while caressing her other boob. Hillary was so horny. Her pussy was like Niagara Falls. Lindsay stopped and kissed down to Hillary's thigh. She kissed right up to the edge of her shaven pussy and then stopped and went back.

"Stop teasing me!" Hillary giggled.

Lindsay smiled and then stuck a finger deep into Hillary.

"Mmmm! That feels good!"

Lindsay stuck another in and started fingering her fast.

"Oh my God! Oh!"

Lindsay couldn't hold back anymore and dove right into Hillary's wet pussy. She started sucking and nibbling on Hillary's clit.

"Oh don't stop! Please don't stop! Oh my God! Fuck!"

Lindsay sucked harder while still fingering her.

"Shit!" Hillary yelled.

Then, Lindsay took her fingers out and started to probe her tongue inside Hillary.

"Holy fuck!"

Hillary had never felt that before. Most of the guys who had eaten her out before just licked her whole pussy.

"That feels so good! Don't stop! Don't stop licking my pussy!"

This turned Lindsay on so much she started moving her tongue faster and rubbing Hillary's clit. This sent Hillary over the edge. She was almost going to cum.

"I'm gonna' cum! Fuck! I'm gonna' cum!"

Hillary's hips started rolling and a have of pleasure and ecstasy fell over her.

"I'm fucking cumming! Oh my God! I'm cumming!"

After Hillary was done Lindsay lapped up all of her pussy juices.

"Mmmm. You taste so good baby!"

"Ugh. You do that so well. Fuck that was the best orgasm I have had!"

"Well, why don't you give me the best orgasm I've ever had?" Lindsay smiled.

And Hillary knew exactly what to do.

The End