Hillary's Second Stage Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"But I want to tease you! That way the pendant will store up a little more for me and help me to grow even bigger! I'm not near done yet, honey!" She turned back to face me, a grin spread across her face and pride shining in her eyes.

"I've been showing off for the last three weeks! You know how everyone gathers in the quad in front of the library at lunch? Well, I've made sure to strut through every day. Wearing a halter top, or a tight shirt, or, once, a bikini top and tight pants or shorts or a mini skirt.

"All the guys stare at me, and the pendant stored up all the vibes! I love it! They look, they lust, I jiggle, I shimmy. I don't really bounce despite how big I'm getting and I STILL can't get a pencil to stay in place below my breast!

"And I almost caused an accident the other day. When I went out? I was wearing my shortest shorts and a cute little halter top! I was about fifty-one inches at the time. I was standing at the corner to cross the street when a guy that was coming around the corner saw me. He almost forgot to straighten the car out when he finished the turn, he was watching me so hard. I just waved a little at him as he drove away. It was funny. But I won't dress like that anymore if I'm just going out. I don't want someone hurt because of the way I look. I want them to see me, I love to see the look in their eyes! But no accidents!"

"Well, if you go out dressed sexy, looking the way you do now, you will cause an accident," I told her. And it was no lie! I was getting a hard on as we were talking! And Hillary was noticing too. Her tongue came out to run across her lips as she watched the protrusion growing in my pants. I never have learned to hide this hard on as it formed. Not too likely with my size, I'd decided.

"I know, honey. And two nights ago I found a great solution to that problem. Look at the pendant now!" She reached for the chain around her neck and pulled the pendant out from the turtleneck top so it rested on top of her clothes. It was sparkling so much that it's light was illuminating the material it was resting on.

"Good lord! Its shining like a star! What happened? What does it mean?" I was almost sputtering, the questions were coming so fast.

"It's not as bright now as it was yesterday morning. And I've grown almost five inches in the past thirty-six hours! That's half the growth of the entire three week period! I think I've finally figured out the right combination to charge the pendant to it's best capacity and now I want to see if I'm right about how to maximize the amount I can grow in to the shortest period.

"See, two nights ago, I entered a wet t-shirt contest!"

"You did WHAT?" I was astounded. Hillary would not have even thought of doing something like that a month ago. Now she was proud of having thought of such an idea! "I entered a wet t-shirt contest! Came in second to the girl that won the finals last year. "Every year they hold a contest. The finals for this year are in two weeks! I get to go since the winner from last year is automatically entered and I came in second to her. They've been having preliminary contests for two months! So it will be last years winner, six other girls and me! I'm going to win, too. I'm much prettier than the girl who won last year! I've got bigger tits too, though not as much bigger now as they will be! I'll practice dancing and I'll wow them! No one will come close to me!

"Why after the show a guy came up to me and claimed to be a photographer. He wanted to pay me to take pictures of me naked! What a kick. I told him no, of course!

"Anyway, as you can see, the pendant is really charged up and I want to see how much I'll grow while we have sex tonight! I only have two weeks. I want to grow as much as possible!"

With no further ado, she was on top of me. I have no idea how she got out of her pants or where mine went to! Because the next thing I knew, she was half way down my dick and groaning out loud. Her top was still in place and the pendant was banging off my forehead as Hillary bounced on top of me, forcing herself further and further down my shaft with each bounce.

More in self defense than in passion, I reached up and grabbed onto her newly massive breasts. What I had been able to encompass with each hand before was now so large that it was all I could do to get a grip. I could feel her nipples spiking up into my palms as she continued her wild ride. I was really feeling like I was being used. There seemed to be no real passion for me, Richard King. Rather, I was a handy man to have around to allow Hillary to further her own expansion. Did I like this? I wasn't sure how to react.

The concern was fleeting as Hillary's warm, wet, clutching, cunt was sliding up and down with increased ardor as she had an orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She was moaning. "Tighter, yes, tighter!" I thought she was talking about the passage of my dick into her twat. "This sweater is getting tighter," she moaned again as she began to claw it off her with both hands. In fact, it WAS tighter. I could see the material stretch, the ribbed material deforming more and more under the outward pressure of Hillary's tits which were growing larger as I watched.

With a grunt of effort, Hillary tore the sweater off and threw it to the other end of the couch. We were both watching her breasts. The nipples were stretched out as far as I had ever seen them. I stretched my head up to lick them which brought another moan of passion from Hillary. One hand on each breast, I squeezed softly and watched the aureole puff out in response. The growth of her breast flesh was now rapid enough that I could feel the increased weight and watch as my fingers were forced further apart from each other. The flesh was squeezing between my fingers and I was forced to release and regrip her breasts constantly.

Hillary was moaning in cadence with my grip/release/grip and she was sliding up and down my shaft at the same speed. Curious, I maintained my grip harder and tighter as her breasts blossomed in my hands. The tighter my grip the longer and louder Hillary moaned. And as long as I maintained my grip she would remain sunk fully onto my cock churning her hips and only sliding up when I released my grip.

Now I was controlling her movements through manipulation of her breasts! Short, quick squeezes brought short, sharp hunches on my dick. Long hard squeezing resulted in long, deep quivering penetrations. Hillary was easily reaching orgasm after orgasm. Her face was red with effort and her breath was a constant series of pants and moans.
"It, it, oh Goddd! It feels so good, oooohhhh! yes, yes, I'm coming again. I can't stop coming! Rich fuck me as hard as you can! Harder, harder!"

Perversely I did just the opposite. I pinched her nipples tightly and pulled! Hillary rose up and almost completely off my dick in response. I held her like that for several moments, her cunt clutching tightly at the head of my shaft which was just inside the grip of her lips.

My hands, still pinching her tiny nipples, were above and behind my head. I looked up through the chasm of Hillary's cleavage. She was looking desperately down at me and pleading with her eyes. I had never seen her look so desperate.

"Richie, please, please, please. I have to... I need to come! Please let me fuck you! I just have to come again!"

Letting go of her left nipple I used both hands to haul her right breast to my mouth and licked at her nipple quickly.

"Go crazy, honey," I said as I began to suck on her breast and tit as hard as I could.

With a loud groan of relief Hillary slammed herself fully onto my huge cock and began a frantic up and down motion. Her breast quivered and wobbled against my face as I held her nipple between my teeth and chewed lightly. She was taking over twelve inches at a time, moving her whole body up and down over mine as she continued to fuck herself as hard as she could.

Her breast was so big that it never came close to being removed from my lips! In fact, it was still slowly getting bigger all the time. On her downstroke, Hillary's breast covered my chin and upper chest, on the upstroke all light vanished as the immense breast moved firmly up and over my forehead and the top of my head.

"Yeessss! Yeessss! I'm coming so good! So good! I love the feeling! My breasts are so big! So big! I can feel them, uh, moving,uh, as I slide, uh, up and, uh, down! Your dick is so big, uh, so hard, uh!

Her hands were on the sofa back to either side of my head as she powered up and down with impressive strength. I let the breast I had been suckling on slip free of my lips. Both boobs battered my head heavily as Hillary reached yet another climax. Her arms clutched strongly at my head, pulling me deep into her newly expanded cleavage. As she did so all light and sound faded save for her labored breathing and the pounding of her heart as she slowly descended from the incredible peak she had reached. Hillary slowly moved up and down my still rigid penis. I had not yet come but I was willing to wait for her to recover her strength.

Hillary was flushed and red with effort. Panting with exhaustion, her elbows slowly bent and Hillary came to rest finally with her head cradled on my shoulder.

"Christ that was so nice - but my hips started to cramp up. I had to stop." she whispered. "Just as well. I don't know if I could have stopped otherwise! It was more intense than anything I've ever felt!"

"The feel of the weight of my boobs, feeling them wobble and bounce on my chest! I just went from one peak to another! Having sex with big boobs is terrific! I love to feel them grow and tug on me. And the feel of your lips and hands on my tits was so hot!"

She had regained her breathe by now.

"Now it's your turn, honey. I want to do something for you that I've never tried, never been able to do!" She was slowly sliding off me as she spoke.

"Slide down here to the edge of the sofa, lover. Let your legs dangle, yes, like that. Now, just let me slip between them, here." She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face. "Can you guess what I'm going to do now? I'm going to wrap my mammoth new titties around your huge cock, like this!" With one hand on each she lifted each tit up and let them rest on my hips. My hugely erect cock was twitching over my stomach. She grabbed the shaft and held it against her right breast while she shifted her other breast into place to hold my shaft caught between her boobs. I could still see her smile as my cock pulsed high up in front of her face.

Briefly her tongue flickered out to dance over the head of my dick. She grinned again at the groan that brought from me.

"I've always wanted to do this. But my boobs were never big enough before! Now I can wrap them around your thick shaft and look!" She pressed inward on both tits. They surged upward under the pressure until all that remained in view was an inch or so of the shaft and the swollen red head. "I can almost hide your whole cock in my cleavage! That is so sexy!" She released and then reapplied the pressure rhythmically. The feeling was incredible! I felt as if my cock was being rolled between two soft rolling pins with the pressure surging and relaxing in time with her hands manipulations. Her breasts surged up and down my distended prick, feeling like two firm, warm, pillows!

"I love to feel your cock between my huge breasts! They are so large! I must be bigger than Toh! Look, I can watch your cock head pulsing larger and larger! This must be what it looks like when you are fucking deep into my pussy! Look, your slit just oozed a drop of cum!" Her tongue flashed out and collected it before it could disappear into her cleavage. "I just love the taste of you, Rich! I'd love to just suck you off every day if I didn't love the feel of you deep inside me even more!

"I can make my tits feel just like my cunt too, I think!" She began lifting herself up and down while holding her tits tightly wrapped around my shaft. Her boobs bounced solidly against my groin on the downstroke and the head disappeared on each up stroke. "I love to watch it reappear! This really looks so sexy. Do you love it as much as I do?" she asked, looking up briefly into my eyes.

"Uhhhh, Hillary, I'm going to come!" I warned her.

"Oh, goodie! Please, spurt for me! I want to see you come all over my tremendous new boobies! Let me see you squirt!" She pressed harder with her hands and moved up and down faster and faster. Her entire attention was focused on the end of my shaft as she continued to move fluidly up and down.

We both gasped in pleasure as the first wad blew out of my cock and shot up in the air to land on the sofa cushions and my stomach. Hillary quickly released her breasts and used both hands to stroke my cock strongly as I shot pulse after pulse. She was smiling and laughing as she directed squirts on to each of her tits. She pressed the oozing head to first one nipple and then the other, depositing the last of my cum on her boobs. Then, using the head, she proceeded to swipe the cum around and around her breasts. Finally, she bent over just enough to put the head into her mouth and vacuumed all the remaining semen into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed up every last drop and used her fingers to collect all the ooze that had been spread over my stomach and her breasts. In just a minute or two we were all cleaned up!

"Did you like that honey? I've always wanted to tit-fuck you! Now I have the equipment! I just love my huge titties! Don't you? Let's take a shower and fuck like bunnies until we're both too tired to do it anymore!" She was on a high now, it seemed! I didn't even have time to answer her before she jumped up and padded quickly into the bathroom.

"Come on, Rich! I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine!" Her happy voice floated to me where I still lay on the couch. I was almost too tired to move. And Hillary had done all the work so far! I just hoped to survive the night somehow!

I groaned as I slowly got to my feet and joined Hillary in the shower.

*****

It actually took both of us to wash Hillary's newly expanded chest. She couldn't stop touching herself and I got all hot and bothered watching her as she used up most of the bar of soap on her titties. Her breasts hung proudly, jutting arrogantly outward. She could now, finally, pass the pencil test! But only y a little! The tremendous mounds, while they rested against her lower rib cage, still thrust themselves outward, the nipples pointing just outward from center. No matter how Hillary or I washed, stroked, pushed, pulled, squashed or squeezed them they quickly quivered back to their original haughty stance.

Within minutes of joining Hillary under the spray of warm water I was back to a state of high erection. A situation which Hillary solved with a repeat of her tit-fucking performance. Watching her on her knees in front of me and feeling her colossal breasts mashed around my cock while her pointy little nipples traced patterns across my abdomen brought me to a climax in record time.

After drying ourselves off we retreated to the bed where Hillary did her absolute best to assure that I would die of dehydration! She must have coaxed at least three more climaxes from my sore and battered body over the course of the night. Every time I thought I was done, she would tease me with her breasts, her fingers, her lips, her toes, hell, everything, until I was erect once more and ready to go.

Hillary came easily and frequently. Her enthusiasm was still as strong as ever when I finally had to beg off and melted into sleep.

*****

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs wafting from the kitchen.

Groping into a pair of shorts I stumbled to the table just in time to meet a plate piled high with scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries and toast as it magically appeared in front of me.

Hillary planted a big kiss on me before I could tuck into the food.

As I came up for air I heard her tell me: "You were so wonderful last night! I've never had a better night of lovemaking! You deserve a great breakfast and a day of relaxation - so start eating!"

I was about half done when I started to come out of the coma I had sunk into the night before. Hillary was bustling around the kitchen, cleaning up and setting things right. Her cheeriness and energy were almost insulting!

She was dressed in a pair of panties and an old apron. The apron was doing an inadequate job of covering the span of her now much larger breasts. Despite constant tugging, the front of the apron could not be stretched far enough to cover both nipples simultaneously!

I started to chuckle as I watched her struggle with the apron. She looked up in annoyance and then started to laugh along with me.

"I suppose I'm going to have to do some shopping to expand my wardrobe. I have to accommodate this expansion!" She indicated her bosom with a wave of her hand.

"I doubt if you have anything that will fit you now!" I stated. Her breasts were much, much larger than they had been the afternoon before. "How much did you grow?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't measured since I got up. And I didn't take the time last night before I went to sleep. Want to help me do the honors after breakfast?"

"Sure, if you need the help!" I figured she didn't really need the help, but it would be fun. And believe it or not, I was getting a little horney watching her roam the kitchen in panties and a suddenly too-small apron. It wasn't like she was deliberately teasing me or bouncing around a lot. In fact she STILL didn't move nearly as much as I would have thought given the extravagant size her bosom had achieved overnight. But there was something about seeing her in an apron, her breasts peeking out first one side then the other as she moved around and pulled at her inadequate coverage that was really getting me going!

Dumping the dishes in the sink I stopped briefly in the living room to pick up our discarded clothes from the night before and rejoined Hillary in the bedroom. She was again standing in front of the mirror with the measuring tape in her hand.

"I thought so!" she said with some pride in her voice. "This damn tape isn't long enough anymore!"

"What?" I asked incredulously. "Not long enough?"

"Well, it is just a standard five foot length tailors tape, after all! I'd almost outgrown it before last night. And I did grow quite a lot thanks to you! Hot, sweaty sex seems to accelerate the growth. And I grow faster right after the pendant charges up, then my expansion tapers off as the pendant looses its glow. At least, that's the way it seems to me.

"Well, luckily, I had the foresight to get a longer tape last week when I was at the fabric store." She pulled another tape out of the drawer. "Eight feet long. If I go over 100 inches, I'll need another one I suppose! But I don't think it'll get to that point. At least not for a while, I don't think."

I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or to herself. I took the tape from her hands and stood behind her.

"Here. Let me." I offered.

I carefully placed the tape across the fullest part of her breasts, which was just at her nipples. While she held her arms up out of the way, I brought the tape together at her spine. Hillary's arms were now hanging loosely at her sides as I noted the measurement.

"Okay, lift your breasts up out of the way, so I can get an accurate reading of your true chest measurement." I told her.

"What did the measurement come out to?" She wanted to know as she cradled both boobs in her arms and lifted them up. I noticed that she did not resist the temptation to lick the bulging tops of her boobs as she held them up.

"Just hold on a minute while I finish here. Okay, you can relax. Still just thirty five inches around the rib cage." I informed her.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers