Him

Story Info
First encounter with Him.
2.5k words
4.26
16k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introductions

He was standing behind me and I could feel his breath on my neck. He used his hand to raise my skirt across my legs. "Do you want me to stop?" The way he said it told me he wasn't going to either way. Why couldn't I answer him, tell him I was married? I was leaning onto my desk, my fists clenched, breathing heavily. By now he had worked my skirt around my waist, exposing my bum for him to see. He grabbed the back of my panties and pulled it tight into my slit. A soft moan escaped my lips. He didn't seem to be in a rush, he certainly took his time playing me like an instrument. How could I let him do this, without the least bit of hindrance? I suddenly realized that my secretary could walk in any given moment and that I needed to lock the door. Still it took me a lot of effort to turn my head back and simply say: "The door" But instead of doing anything about it he just said: "I know." And unwillingly I felt a rush of excitement course through my body.

Now he pulled my panties down to knee level and moved his hand along my thighs towards my cunt. He covered my pussy with his hand and I suddenly realized how long it had been since anyone except my husband had touched me there. He let one finger slide into me and I grabbed the edge of the desk. The sound of the phone startled me. Then the voice of my secretary:"Your husband on line 1"

All of a sudden he pushed two fingers into my cunt, "pick it up." I knew I would be crossing a line if I did, but still I picked up the horn.

My voice was trembling but I'm sure my husband didn't notice: "Hello?"

"Hi honey, I just called to see how you were doing."

"I'm fine, you?" I managed to say.

He soon trailed of about his day and He was fingering me vigorously until I could stand anymore and orgasmed while my husband was talking into my ear. With his hand still on my cunt he tells me to put my husband on speaker and I do. Immediately my husband's voice fills the room.

He whispers into my ear telling me what to do, I refuse at first but he has started fingering me again and somehow I want to please him, make him proud and so I follow his orders.

"Honey? Are you there?"

"Yeah," I say, "listen, I want you to stroke your cock for me baby." He's silent for a while, probably surprised at the turn this conversation has taken but he manages to say okay.

"Get it nice and hard for me. Can you do that huh? Are you stroking that cock of yours?"

"Uhuh." He says.

The man behind me whispers into my ear, "humiliate him."

"Are you stroking that small cock of yours? Huh? You're fucking pathetic you know that? You want to cum, don't you? You think I will let you cum huh? You better beg me." I'm amazed at his reaction, I thought I might have pushed it too far but all he says is: "Please, please." And so I go even further. "On one condition, that you cum into your own hand and then lick it clean afterwards." I hear a gasp at the other end of the line but he still says yes. I think all of this has actually turned him on because he cums immediately into his own hand. By now I want to humiliate him and so I push on: "Eat it you fuck, eat your own fucking cum" Meanwhile His fingers are still working my clit and as I listen to my husband eating his own seed I cum again. By now I'm moaning loudly and to avoid raising suspicion I hang up the phone at once.

"You get turned on humiliating your husband like that?" I nod, how could I possibly deny it at this point? Roughly he turns me towards him.

"Answer me, you fucking whore."

"Y..yes." I stammer.

Suddenly he slaps my face hard.

"Answer me properly slut."

"Yes Sir."

He seems content, but he isn't done questioning me.

"You ever did anything like that?"

"No Sir."

"Ever wanted to?"

"Yes Sir."

"Have you ever sucked his cock?"

"Yes Sir."

"Has he ever fucked your ass?"

"No Sir, never"

"Do you have any kids?"

"Yes Sir, a daughter"

"How old is she?"

"Nineteen Sir."

"How old are you?"

"Thirty five Sir, I had her when I was sixteen."

"Is she your husband's?"

"Yes Sir."

"Is that why you married him?"

I never confessed that to anyone. "Yes Sir."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you think it matters what you want?"

I hesitate a while, "No Sir."

"Smart girl. What's your secretary's name?"

"Jackie, Sir."

"She's gorgeous isn't she?"

"Yes Sir."

"How old is she?"

"Twenty two Sir."

"Okay now listen to me, I want you to masturbate while I introduce myself to her, okay?"

"Yes Sir."

Immediately I reach down towards my still exposed cunt, aching for relieve. When he reaches the door I'm already halfway towards another orgasm when he stops and turns to me.

"Don't you dare cum, you hear me.?"

I let out a moan of despair, but I wouldn't dare to disobey him.

Ten minutes later he comes back, my secretary follows him, she keeps her eyes down. I immediately try to cover myself.

"Don't," he says and somehow I can't stop myself from masturbating. He walks behind the blonde girl and to my surprise slips his hand into her skirt and starts fingering her the way he did to me only minutes ago. He whispers into her ear but I can't make out what he's saying. She momentarily looks up at me, but then casts her eyes back on the floor. He's still talking into her. Suddenly he steps away from her and simply says: "Strip"

Again she momentarily looks up at me , before starting to unbutton her blouse.

"Don't be shy, can't you see she's fingering herself?" he says. I flush red but she just keeps going and pretty soon the blouse slips from her shoulders. After that she removes her skirt, she seems embarrassed by standing in her lingerie in front of her boss. She unclasps her bra and finally pushes her panties down and steps out of them. She's completely naked now and her face is a bright red. While I admire her body my fingers are feverishly working my clit.

He walks towards her and unzips his pants and for the first time I see his cock, it´s definitely a lot bigger than my husband´s and I can´t seem to keep my eyes from it. He walks up to the girl, things are moving fast now, in one quick motion he spreads her legs and penetrates her with one single trust. Her gasp fills the room and she locks her calves around his waist and clinches onto him with her arms. His hand move under her ass and he starts to fuck her fast and hard. I´ve never seen anything like this and can´t remember the last time I was this turned on. I´m on the brink of orgasm but I don´t allow myself to cum. The wet noise of their fucking seems incredibly loud and there are no other sounds to be heard. She has her head thrown back while he´s kissing her neck. I think she´s having an orgasm but I´m not sure. All of a sudden he starts to grunt and rams his dick into her one last time before pulling out.

I can see his cum still coating the top of his cock and I lick my lips. He finally walks towards me and grabs the back of my neck.

"Clean her bitch."

I hesitantly take a step towards her but he pushes me down to the floor.

"On your knees, crawl you fucking whore."

And I do, I feel debased but I'm lost in this sexual haze. I crawl towards my secretary. When I arrive at her feet I look up, she looks down upon me, more confident now and I am the one lowering my eyes this time, until they reach her shaven cunt.

"Clean it." I hear him say from across the room. And I grab her ass with my hands and bury my face in her pussy. I can actually smell His cum. For the first time in my life I push my tong into another woman's cunt, immediately the taste of sperm hits me and it drives me wild, seeking for more. Her hands are on the back of my head urging me on. Five minutes later she starts to moan and I open my eyes and look at her face, but she throws her head back and suddenly her cum gushes into my mouth, I want to pull away but she keeps me in place and forces me to swallow it all. When she's done he's come up behind me and his hand are working my clit again and I want to cum.

"Beg her," he says.

Tears are welling up in my eyes, but I humiliate myself even further.

"Please, oh God please let me cum, mistress please let this little slut cum for you."

She smiles a little and moves her face towards mine.

"Open your mouth little whore."

And I do, as wide as I can. A long glob of spit slowly falls into my mouth and after that she spits into my face fast. "Go ahead bitch, if you can't resist.'

With that I cum, my face is beet red and I am screaming loud. She pushes me onto my back on the floor and I'm convulsing on the ground. I feel utterly humiliated at my display.

He crouches next to me and sticks his deflated cock into my mouth, I taste a few more drops of his precious cum.

"You like to suck on that?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, you see Jackie over there, she's just become a mother, you know that?"

"Yes Sir."

"She's still breastfeeding her child, but I think you want to suck on those milky tits as well, don't you?"

Slowly I nod my head.

"Yes Sir."

"Jackie come over here." It seemed he didn't just control me because Jackie also obeyed immediately. "Bend forward a little, so she can reach those nipples while kneeling before you."

Sure enough the young girl complied instantly. Her tits were now dangling in front of my face. I never had fantasies about sex with other woman, but since I had already stuck my tong inside her pussy, sucking her tits was a small step. He squatted next to me and took a handful of my hair. He growled into my ear.

"Do it cunt."

Somehow that was all the encouragement I needed, I reached for her breasts but he slapped my hands away.

"Hands on your back."

By now I didn't think for myself anymore, he decided what I did. I clasped my hands together behind my back. And lifted my chin towards my secretary. His hand guided me to one of her nipples and I sucked, hard. Immediately the milky fluid filled my mouth.

"Think about what I'm making you do."

I whimpered a little, feeling embarrassed about what I was doing. Still I kept sucking on her hard nipple. She started patting my head as you would a child.

"Good girl."

That was it, I started to cry, it was all just so humiliating. Why couldn't I stop myself? As if he read my mind he said I needed the humiliation.

I kept sobbing while I sucked her tits, he made me suck on the other one as well, directing my head back and forth, from nipple to nipple. I got so tired from swallowing that eventually most of it just dribbled down my chin. Finally he let go of my head and I pulled back.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"No Sir."

"Liar." He roughly pushed his hand between my legs and stuck two fingers inside of me. He pulled them out and held them in front of my face. They were soaking wet.

"I'd say you enjoyed that very much."

Then he smeared them clean across my face before slapping me. How could I possibly get turned on by all of this?

He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Perhaps I'll call you sometime." He said before leaving me on the floor of my office, next to my naked secretary, with the taste of her milk inside my mouth. The moment he left she seemed embarrassed about all of this and wanted to get dressed. I wasn't going to stop her, I wanted to erase what had happened and I think she did as well. We never speak about what happened, nor do we speak about not speaking. We simply go on like it never happened.

When I came home that day, my husband was waiting eagerly for me. I felt guilty and wanted to tell him, but I couldn't bring myself to it. Besides, he seemed to willing to have sex for me, that it was hard to switch to a serious conversation. I let him fuck me that night, I never really enjoy sex with him, but I seemed to get a rush out of the idea that he might be able to taste another man's' cum from my lips. When he was about to cum I made him stop, with his dick still buried within me, I asked him if he enjoyed eating his cum. He nodded yes and I could feel his cock jerk inside me. At that point I didn't want him to cum inside of me, I just felt like he had no right.

After that I tied him down to the bed. His cock was rock hard, pointing towards the ceiling. I made him beg to orgasm, and the more he did the more I hated him, he reminded me of my behavior earlier and I wanted to erase it. Eventually I jerked him off, milking him as a cow, it all seemed so pathetic. He came across his chest and belly. I rubbed my hand through the cum and brought it to his mouth. The white sperm glistening between my fingers. I told him to clean it, and he eagerly opened his mouth as I pushed my fingers inside. I kept feeding him his cum with my hand until there was barely any left. That was when I licked his chest and belly with my tong, collecting the rest and afterwards forced his mouth open. I spat the remaining cum into his mouth, down his throat. After he had swallowed, I slapped his face, and called him a fucking worm. I went to sleep and left him tied up, with the taste of his cum in his mouth.