Him & Her: Candlelight Surprises

Story Info
She has a surprise of her own for him.
3k words
4.51
18.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

NOTE: This story takes place approximately one month after Reunion.

* * * * *

He had everything just about ready. Music, ready. Wine, ready. Food, done. Now all that he had to do was wait for her to come home. As he waited, he ran his fingers over the little box in his pocket and thought back over the past month. Finding her had come as a surprise. Since then, he had come to find more surprising things. Such as, she had loved him before also, but she didn't know how to express it. She had a few lovers, but nothing spectacular. She had made a few attempts to contact him, but he had been moving around too much at the time. In the past month, they had spent so much time together they were practically inseparable. She had even gone so far as giving him a key to her apartment. Late one might, she confessed that in the past nine years, every man she dated she had compared to him, and they had all fallen short. None of them had his heart, his sense of humor, his unpredictability, and at the same time, his loyalty. She lay with her head on his chest at the time, unable to see his face and the tears that rolled down his cheeks when he heard this.

Now, he waited. She had gone to work that day, but he had the day off. Partly out of boredom, partly out of the desire to do something nice for her, he cleaned the entire apartment. Once that was done, he went out on a little shopping trip to get the items for dinner and a little surprise for you. When he got home, he fixed dinner with all the love in his heart and got the place ready. He heard something from outside and parted the curtains to look out on the parking lot. He saw her car pulling in and let the curtain drop as he rushed over to turn the music on. After he lit the candles, he stepped into the kitchen where he could see her but she wouldn't see him, his bare feet feeling cold against the tile.

She had a hard day at work, but now she was home and would be back together with him. She couldn't believe how much she missed him during the day. She had some wonderful news to tell him tonight. She grasped the door handle and turned it, wondering why he wasn't there to greet her at the door as was their usual. When she opened the door and stepped inside, she saw why. All the furniture in the living room had been set to the side and a blanket lay in the middle of the floor. In the center of the blanket were set two candles and on either side of the candles there were placed two plates filled with dinner. The scent of jasmine lay lightly in the air and music played softly in the background. All around the room candles were arrayed and a single red rose sat in front of her plate. She felt her breath catch as she looked at all he had prepared and could only think, "he did all this for me?"

As he stood in the kitchen, he watched her when she came through the door. Her face was radiant in the candlelight and he felt his heart soar when he realized she was very touched. He walked out of the kitchen and straight to her, enfolding her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately, their tongue running together. After a few moments, he pulled away and spoke softly.

"Careful darling, keep this up and we won't make it to dinner." She laughed and allowed herself to be led over to the blanket. As she sat, he kneeled beside her and slid her shoes and socks off. He sat across from her and told her to go ahead and eat up, "I have something very special planned for dessert." As she ate slowly, she looked with sensually smoldering eyes in his direction. Looks which he caught and returned with a small grin. When they finished, he gathered up the dishes, taking them to the kitchen. When he returned, he returned and sat down behind her and, putting his hands on her shoulders, gently pulled her back against him.

"I have something to ask," he whispered into her ear. She didn't see as he reached in his pocket, "You don't have to answer immediately. Think about it if you want."

She leaned her head back to look him in the face and assured him, "You can ask me anything."

He brought his hand in front of her, opening the lid of the box he held. He felt her suck in a breath as she saw the diamond sparkling in the candlelight. He spoke slowly and deliberately in her ear, "Will you do me the honor and pleasure of becoming my wife?" He reached around with his other hand and very carefully placed the ring on her finger. She didn't even have to think twice when she turned her body towards his and, with tears in her eyes, said yes.

She came to her and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him so passionately he fell onto his back with her straddling him. He ran his hands through her hair as he pushed her back up to a sitting position, their lips never breaking contact. He ran his hands down her back as she took her hands and started to pull his tee-shirt over his head. The tee came off and was pitched to the side. His hands began to unbutton her blouse as his lips worked their way to her ears and neck. Kissing just below her ears, he finished with the buttons of her blouse and his fingers ran lightly over the smooth expanse of her stomach. Her hands slid over his back as his hands trailed upwards to cup her breasts, teasing the nipples through the material of her bra.

She shrugged her shoulders and her blouse fell first to her elbows, then to the ground as she slid her arms out of the sleeves. One of his hands moved up to flip one bra-strap down her arm as his lips moved to her shoulders, then down further. He kissed his way across the tops of her breasts, one nipple almost exposed. His other hand moved to her back and unclasped the hooks, letting her breasts breath freely. She reached up and pulled the bra off, tossing it in the general vicinity as his tee-shirt. He gently pushed her down onto her back, his mouth and lips paying soft attention to her breasts. He skirted her nipples until she almost couldn't stand it anymore, then covered one of them and flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

Her hands came down on the button to her own pants and she suddenly felt the urge to take them off. She unbuttoned and unzipped them quickly and lifted her hips to take the pants off. He felt her lift up and his hands went down to her hips to feel her hands struggling with her pants. He helped her slide them over her hips and down her legs. As he slid the pants down, his tongue followed suit and trailed wet kisses down her stomach. He removed her pants completely when he reached the tops of her thighs. He saw that she was wearing a pair of sheer blue panties, which were so wet they were almost see through. He began to kiss and nibble softly at the inside of her thighs. She squirmed at the sensations flooding through her body. He worked up one thigh and down the other, coming close but not touching the vee between her thighs. He finally came up to where her most sensitive area lay beneath a thin layer of material. He blew on the panties just hard enough for he to feel it. Her hips bucked slightly when she felt the blow across her. He came in and placed a soft kiss on the outside of the panties. She moaned when she felt his lips on hers. He kissed harder and ran his tongue over her lips, causing her to gasp and run her hands through his hair. He reached up with both hands and slid her panties off her hips, following their course with his mouth. All the way down to her feet, he kissed and licked her legs. He then reversed course, making sure to hit every place that he might have missed. He reached the tops of her thighs again and lightly ran his lips over hers, now without the panties in the way. She moaned again, her hands returning to his hair. He began at the bottom, near the perineum, and slowly licked his way upward to where her clitoris waited. She wiggled under the oral assault he was giving her.

He reached her clitoris and kissed it with just enough pressure for her to feel it. Her hips began to shake when he did this, and he pressed down, letting his tongue run over her button. He moaned his name and she ran her hands over his head. He toyed with her clit and lips as he got into his work, though he never considered it to be work. This was what he thought of as the highest form of enjoyment, being able to watch the expression on a woman's face as he worked his magic. He felt this even more now that he had someone he loved with all his heart and soul. He slid one finger up and down her lips before slipping it inside. Her breathing got heavier and he knew she was coming close to the edge. He backed off the pressure in an effort to prolong the moment. She felt him do this and raised her hips to bring the pressure back, but he was ready and kept just enough pressure on to keep her ready, but not enough to give her satisfaction yet. She moaned loudly, asking him to just let her have an orgasm, to stop teasing. He never could resist when she asked for something, and returned the pressure. Within moments her body began to shake uncontrollably and she almost crying out in pleasure, then her body became stock-still as her orgasm flooded through her, tossing her back and forth as a cork in a hurricane. He kept the pressure on with mouth and finger, drawing out her climax till she came down again. He let her lay on the blanket and moved up to look at her face and brush her dark hair back gently.

She gave him a slow smile and putting her hand on the back of his neck, drew him down for a deep kiss. She could faintly taste herself still on his lips. She pulled herself on top of him and lay there, listening to his heartbeat. Against her stomach she could feel his hardness underneath his pants. She stroked her fingernails across the skin of his chest, feeling shivers run through his body as she did so. She lifted her head and planted a kiss on his lips, moving her body against his. He could feel the stiffness of her nipples on his chest. She brought her hands in between them and started working the button on his jeans, her hands brushing against his member. Every time her hands brushed him, it felt like an electric shock ran through her body. She kissed her way down to his chest, licking and biting gently at his nipples. He leaned his head back and groaned as she got his jeans undone, reaching inside to grasp him. Her other hand pulled the zipper down and face came back up to kiss him again. She stroked him under the jeans and his hands pushed them over his hips, his rod springing free to brush against her stomach. He pushed his jeans down and off his legs. She kept a hold of him as she kissed his chest and stomach, gradually getting lower until she was teasing to tip of his member with her lips. One hand reached under to cup his balls as the other hand went up and down his shaft. All that he could do was groan at the sensation. She ran her tongue down to his testicles and back up over the top. She lightly nipped at the sides with just her lips causing his body to shake. She looked up at his face and smiled slightly at the look on he had. She had never loved anyone as much as she loved him. She had tried to deny it all the years they were apart, but she knew it in her heart. Finally, she engulfed the tip with her mouth and slowly slid the shaft past her lips, stopping every so often to move back up, teasing him as he had teased her. He moaned her name and when she looked up, he told her he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Reluctantly, she left off and moved up to lay beside him. He reached over to his pants to retrieve the condom stored there, but she grasped his hand.

When he looked at her in puzzlement, she kissed him and said, "Please, trust me. Just believe me when I say I know what I'm doing." Having told him this, she grabbed his member and pulled him toward her. He trusted her completely and moved over her body. She positioned his tool and he began to slowly enter her. After just a couple inches, he stopped and pulled almost all the way out. He looked down at her face, glowing in the candlelight, and was filled with such love he felt his chest swell. He pushed in again and she looked him in the eyes with absolute love and trust. He buried himself inside of her and held it there for a few moments. He pumped in and out slowly, watching her face as it contorted in pleasure. She slid her arms around his waist and dragged her nails down the small of his back and the cheeks of his ass. He lowered his head to her breasts and suckled them, flicking her nipples and running his tongue all over them. She reached between their sweaty bodies and cupped his testicles, rolling them gently as he slid in and out. He reached down and, putting his elbows behind her knees, rolled her up slightly, moving his knees up to under her buttocks. He reached down and cupped one cheek in each hand. She could feel him filling her up and wave after wave of pleasure wove it's way through her body. He began to work his hips faster, one hand snaking down to gently rub her clit. He could feel her body getting ready to explode and pumped just a little harder as he kept a soft pressure on her button. Soon she cried out his name and her body went stiff as the orgasm plowed into her full force. Her legs straightened out behind him for a few seconds, then dropped slowly back to the position they were in before. He waited for a few minutes, staring at her lovely face covered in a light sheen of sweat, before he began moving his hips again. She reached up and softly caressed the side of his face. He moved his hips in rhythm and she matched his with a rhythm of her own. After a while, they both began to pick up speed, their lips meeting in a kiss of fire and passion, heat and love. He felt his climax building deep inside of him and she felt his testicles contract. She squeezed her muscles inside and pulled him down so his head in the crook of her neck. He was just about ready to lose control when her orgasm hit her, and he felt it. That was the last straw and he let loose with a flood inside of her. Their bodies moved as one, their minds seemed to join as time stood still for these two in this moment. They felt every sensation, from their skin brushing each other to the sweat covering their bodies, to the very heartbeats merging to form one beat. All too soon, the moment was over and they were left lying in each other's arms. That lay there, their breathing ragged and their hearts beating like drums, but happy to be there with each other. He rolled to the side of her and took her in his arms. She wrapped her's around him snuggled in close to him. After a while a thought occurred to him and he lifted her chin to look her in the eye.

"Honey, I trust you completely, but why didn't you want me to use the condom tonight?" Her answering smile had him confused until she spoke.

"I was trying to find the right time and place to tell you, and this seems to be just about right," she began, "do you remember how I had that doctor's appointment today?" When he nodded, she continued, "Well, I'm already two weeks late for my time of the month..." Understanding dawned on his face as she finished, "I'm pregnant, I have been for a month, since that first time..." She paused as she searched his face for a clue to what he was thinking.

He felt stunned and didn't know what to think. When he finally snapped out of it, joy and elation leaped inside of him and he pulled her close, "Oh my god, that's incredible darling." She pulled back and saw the tears in his eyes as looked at her, they knew in this moment that would be together for the rest of their lives and they just held each other.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers