Him, Her, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers

It was such a delicious orgasm. We just clung to each other like that for a long time, savoring it. After a while my limp penis slipped out of his asshole. She kind of collapsed off his soft, wet cock and laid down on the bed. We all sort of crawled into comfortable positions and fell asleep.

I woke up several hours later. I had to check the clock twice. I had no idea I had been sleeping that long. It had felt like a few minutes. It was about 3:00 am. The room smelled like shit. I wondered what it was, then I realized that it was my cock. It was covered with brownish film of mixed sperm, sex juice, and excrement. Anal sex is exciting, but it smells really bad. I got up and went to the shower to clean myself.

As I was washing my penis and testicles in the shower (very carefully!) she came into the bathroom. I could tell it was her. I heard the toilet flush (and the shower water suddenly got very hot) and she stepped into the shower with me. She saw what I was doing and began to laugh. "Disgusting, isn't it?" she said, giggling. "Now you get that thing nice and clean. I might need it."

"In fact," she said, "I'll help you." She knelt down in front of me and began gently washing my penis and testicles. Her hands were soft and tender. She was far more careful than I ever am. My penis began to get erect. "Hmmm," she said. "I might just need this right now." She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, She caressed it with her lips and tongue, licking it and kissing and masturbating the shaft it until I had a full-on throbbing erection.

She stood up, turned around, bent over, and pushed her ass out. "Fuck me." she said. I rubbed my penis against her butt crack and cunt lips until I found her opening, then pushed my cock deep into her wet, soft warmness. She gasped, and I felt her vagina spasm. "God, that's nice." she whispered. The hot water was pouring down my back as I fucked her harder and harder. I could feel her masturbating her clitoris as my penis penetrated her. Finally her body shook and she moaned and her pussy quivered and clenched again and again.

Hot electric feelings flooded her vagina, making the head of my penis feel incredibly sweet. I couldn't stand it. An ecstatic sexual pleasure filled my testicles and ass and cock. I felt like my whole body was cumming. I squirted stream after stream of hot sperm up into her cunt as she orgasmed over and over. She practically collapsed in the tub. We fucked as long as we could, working every little last drop of pleasure out of our orgasms. Finally my penis softened a little and I slipped out of her. We stood naked, clinging to each other as the hot water ran over our trembling bodies.

I finally left her in the shower and went to get dressed. I had to go home. I had to work the next day. When I went into the bedroom to say goodby and thank you, they were both sound asleep, so I just wrote them a note with my phone number and email, left it on the kitchen table, and exited the apartment as quietly as I could.

I never saw or heard from those guys again. I was not surprised, and it was okay. I never tried to look them up or find them. The whole experience had a once-in-a-lifetime feel about it. Plus, I was worried about disease. The whole episode had been unprotected. But I had myself checked out, and I was completely clean, so I felt lucky. However, I didn't want to chance it again, especially with people who fuck strangers they have just met that day in the park.

And shortly after that I met the girl who is now my second wife, and my life changed completely. I only tried to contact those guys once: I told my wife about the experience, and she wanted to meet them. She wanted to have an orgy, which shows you what kind of girl she is; that's one reason I married her. So I went to their apartment, but they didn't live there any more.

But I remember my one and only bisexual experience happily. Sometimes I talk about that experience with my wife. I usually talk about it while we're fucking. It almost always makes her have an orgasm.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
124 Followers
12