Himalayan Heat

Story Info
American woman meets a sexy stranger in Tibet.
1.8k words
3.97
28.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers

I had always wanted to visit Tibet, and this remote nunnery high above the clouds in particular, so when I found out my tour group would be going there, I was overjoyed. It was a seven-hour bus ride from Lhasa, through miles and miles of breathtaking landscapes reminiscent of the Wild West - mountains, clear turquoise blue sky and dusty roads, barely a person or vehicle in sight, punctuated by colorful prayer flags blowing in the wind, whitewashed stupas and the occasional traditional Tibetan flat-roofed house. Yaks grazed, looking up as our bus went by, the bells around their necks jingling.

Finally, in the late afternoon, we reached the nunnery. The nuns in their maroon robes came out to greet us, smiling and laughing and asking where we were all from. The nunnery was located on a hilly site, very difficult to keep one's footing as we located our rooms at the guesthouse. For most of the trip I had had roommates, somehow this time I ended up with a room to myself. While I thought I might get a little lonely, secretly the thought of having some privacy for a change was enjoyable.

As we climbed the hill to our rooms, I noticed a striking man walking with us. His age was hard to discern, since high-altitude sun and hard living tend to age the skin prematurely here - he could have been anywhere from 25 to 45. His skin was the color of bronze and his almond eyes were the deepest onyx. He was tall for a Tibetan - I am only 5'3" so to me a 5'7" man is tall. He looked at me and smiled - his teeth shone bright in his deeply tanned skin. He was wearing the traditional black chupa or fur-lined long coat. I thought he might be a Khampa from the east of Tibet - his long shiny black hair was braided and wrapped around his head, red string running through the braid - the distinctive hairstyle of the Khampa man. The Khampas had a history of being strong warriors and horsemen - they were the only ones in Tibet who actually fought back against the Chinese invasion. My Tibetan was poor but I asked him if he was Khampa - his answer was another brilliant smile and a nod. I figured he was probably either a caretaker or related to one of the nuns, maybe a brother.. I wished I could speak with him since he seemed to be taking an unusual interest in me - I couldn't figure out why. I am not much to look at, just an average American woman in my mid-30s, average figure - could stand to lose 10 pounds, green eyes, long brown hair(like Jo in Little Women, my sole beauty) pulled back in a braid while traveling.

For whatever reason, I welcomed the attention - I was so busy with work and traveling that I had never married, plus I was shy by nature and didn't drink, so the bar scene was out. The last time I had slept with a man was-gasp!-over two years ago, and he was definitely out of the picture, having recently gotten married to a woman he had only known for six months. So it felt good having this rugged, handsome Khampa look at me with what seemed increasingly like more than friendly curiosity. I stumbled on a rock and he instantly grabbed my arm, causing me to fall back against his chest - he smelled of sandalwood incense, yak-dung smoke and male musk - I was instantly aroused. He gripped my arm a little bit harder than necessary, it seemed. Laughing, I pulled myself from his grasp and brushed myself off, putting my hands together in a silent thank you.

By the time we had gotten settled in our rooms, it was time for dinner - noodles with vegetables and yak meat, served with the infamous yak-butter tea, which I happened to enjoy. Seeing that I, unlike most of my fellow travelers, drank the salty concoction with relish, the Khampa, who happened to be eating with us, gave me another brilliant smile, along with a thumbs-up gesture.

After dinner, it was starting to get dark. Despite the darkness, I decided to take advantage of one of the main appeals of the nunnery, the natural hot spring. I asked around but nobody else wanted to join me. I put on my bikini and wrapped a big towel around my body - I was a little chilled despite it being August due to the high altitude, but I would be warm soon enough. As I eased my body into the hot water almost orgasmic chills ran down my spine and I sighed with sensual delight. I looked up at the sky - I had never seen so many stars in my life - coming from NYC it was pure magic to me. The sky was so clear I could see the Milky Way and even a few shooting stars. Lost in the soothing hot water and the breathtaking location, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to get lost in erotic fantasy. I slipped my fingers under my bikini bottom and tried to imagine how it would be to have sex with the mysterious Khampa - would he be tender and hesitant or would he ravage me like a true warrior? Somehow the last possibility excited me more - I imagined him driving his cock into me over and over again as my fingers stroked my pussy - I got so carried away a moan escaped my lips as my orgasm shook my body. I was embarrassed lest the other travelers or, heaven forbid, the nuns, heard me.

From behind me I heard footsteps on the trail and composed myself. Because it was so dark it was hard to see at first, soon I recognized a very familiar scent that caused an immediate reaction in my groin - it was the sandalwood and musk of the Khampa! Had he seen what I had been doing? Somehow could he know that I had been thinking of him? Blood immediately rushed to my face - I was thankful for the cover of darkness. He stopped in front of me - I realized he wanted to get into the hot spring with me. He had wrapped a blanket around himself and as he unwound it I realized he was completely naked, and magnificent. I shied away from looking at him directly, but in silhouette it looked like his cock was half erect - I suddenly realized he had indeed seen me pleasuring myself, heard me moaning, probably even knew that he was the cause...

Suddenly he was next to me in the water and I felt the full impact of his onyx eyes on me, silently asking a question - my answer was to reach out and touch the broad bronze shoulder in front of me, tracing my fingers down in a caress, grabbing his hard, strong bicep, pulling him to me. Suddenly he was kissing me, his tongue parting my willing lips, his hands unhooking my bikini top - I knew I would cry out if he touched my breasts and gestured that we should go to my room so nobody would hear us - he smiled, chuckled softly and apparently understood.

We covered ourselves against the mild chill of the Tibetan summer night and started up the trail to my room. In the darkness I stumbled - the Khampa's solution was to lift my 125 pound body easily in his strong arms as if I were weightless and carry me up the hill - my ravishment fantasy certainly seemed to be coming true! We got to my room and I lit a couple of candles - the nunnery had no electricity at night. In the candlelight I could fully appreciate the Khampa's gorgeous bronze naked body - obviously mountain living was as good as any gym to build muscles.

We continued from where we left off - he took off my bikini top and cupped my small breasts in his hands - I felt as though I could come just from the touch of his work-roughened, dark hands on my soft, white breasts. He took my nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue - I moaned softly. He started slowly sucking it, wrapping his full lips around it, them moved further down my body, kissing my belly, then parting my thighs with his hands and running his tongue along the inside of them, tantalizing me. It had been so long since a man had ever eaten my pussy - my ex was into receiving but not giving and there hadn't been anyone since, so I had forgotten how incredibly delicious and erotic it felt being eaten out by an appreciative man. My pussy was already dripping wet even before the Khampa ran his tongue up and down, licking my juices, savoring them. His long, soft black hair tickled my thighs as he parted my pussy lips with his tongue and fingers, then flicked his tongue back and forth on my pearl, first slowly, teasing me, then faster and faster until I came, arching my back and crying out - I wanted to return the favor now.

I wanted to suck his beautiful bronze cock, his Khampa sword.. It was a good size, big but not huge, thick, uncut. I took it in my mouth, teasing him, licking along the shaft, then taking it all down to his balls, moving my lips up and down, making him moan. He cried out something in Tibetan and I realized he wanted to fuck me. My pussy was wet, so wet for my Khampa - I was hoping he would be a little rough with me. I lay on my back and he threw my legs over his shoulders, thrusting his cock hard into my tight, wet, waiting pussy. Even though I was dripping wet, it had been so long since I had been with a man that my pussy was so tight, it hurt just a little bit, I felt like a virgin - it fit in with my fantasy. I begged him to fuck me, harder, harder - after a few more tantalizing thrusts he turned me around with my hands on the bed so he could take me from behind. He reached around to guide his cock into my pussy, and I arched my back so he could plunge his sword into me up to the hilt, again and again, fucking me hard like I wanted, ravishing me until I felt myself at the brink of orgasm, somehow my sweet Khampa knew to stroke my pearl with his fingers at that moment as he was pounding into me, pushing me over the edge as I shuddered and cried out, he increased his rhythm, grabbing my ass, yelling in Tibetan his cry of victory as he came into me, possessing me, filling me with his sperm.

When he was spent he stood up, leaving me lying on the bed, sighing, blissful and satisfied. He gave me a kiss and then flashed me his beautiful Khampa smile once more as he walked out the door.

mayadevi
mayadevi
21 Followers