Hindsight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

Dana squeezed her hand as tears came to her own eyes. "I'm so relieved. I worried all night that we had gone too far. That... that... you would hate us."

"Actually, I feel closer to you than my own family," Mary Ellen said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Dana got up and quickly came around the table to her friend. She pulled her up until they were standing face to face. Suddenly she pulled the younger woman to her and their lips met.

Both women moaned as their lips pressed together and their tongues dueled. Then, when they parted, they were both breathing heavily.

"I think we can help," Dana said with a lustful smile. As she said this, she wrapped her arms around the younger woman and boldly grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to her body. Her hands slipped down and under the short bathrobe and found that her cheeks were bare. "Your ass cheeks are so soft," she whispered. Her excitement grew when she realized that Mary Ellen was back to play. "Where's Richard?"

"He went into work as usual," Mary Ellen answered with a playful smile. "Where's Drew?" she countered.

"Upstairs in his 'cave'," Dana laughed and then said, "Why? Do you want to play again?"

"Well, maybe... I..." she said and paused before adding with a little stutter of embarrassment, "Uh... uh... I would like to... to... oh damn."

"To what?"

"This... this is going to sound... crazy... you're going to think I'm crazy but I... I want to... to watch."

"Watch what?"

"You and Drew... you know... uh... do it."

"You want to watch us fuck?" Dana said too loudly.

Mary Ellen's face turned another shade of red and her chin dropped. "Yes," she whispered. "You know... uh... anal sex." There she had said it. She had dreamed about it all night long... all of her life long. She had never even seen a porno movie but she had read stories about anal sex and seen it in her mind a thousand times.

"Oh my God, Drew is going to go crazy! Wait here." With that Dana turned and left the woman standing in the kitchen as she practically ran upstairs.

Mary Ellen began to tremble as she waited for Dana's return. "This is crazy!" she kept telling herself. She had a sudden urge to run out of the house but she had come this far and she was pretty sure she would never get another chance like this. She steeled herself with determination and forced herself to stay put. A few minutes later Dana came back down the stairs with a wide grin on her face.

"Come on, Drew's waiting for us." Dana took Mary Ellen's hand but she felt her resist. When she turned to her she could see excitement but also fear on her face. "What's the matter?"

"Uh... I'm not ready to... to go... to go all the way. I just want to... to watch."

Another smile came to Dana's face. "That's okay. Come on," she said and like last night added, "we won't force you to do anything that you don't want to do." She pulled the pretty woman up the stairs behind her.

When Dana brought Mary Ellen into their bedroom, they saw Drew lying in bed shirtless with the sheet pulled to his waist. He had a big smile on his face and there was a major tent in the sheet. "Hi," Drew said almost sheepishly.

"Uh... hi," Mary Ellen answered self-consciously.

Dana led Mary Ellen to a comfortable chair at the end of the bed. "You can watch from here," she whispered.

Mary Ellen pulled her robe closed around her and sat down, suddenly more nervous than she could ever remember being. A little moan escaped her lips as her buttocks pressed to the seat. What no one but her knew was that she had slipped the remote controlled vibrator up her ass before coming over. She placed her hand in her robe pocket and grasped the control tightly.

In the mean time, Dana hurried to the side of the bed and unceremoniously stripped off her clothes. A second later, she was in Drew's arms and they were kissing passionately. They could both feel Mary Ellen's excited eyes watching them.

As Dana kissed Drew, her hand slipped under the sheet and grasped his pulsing erection. She moved her hand up and down and heard him moan. Finally, she broke the kiss and looked at her friend at the end of the bed. With a devilish smile, she slowly pulled the sheet down to reveal the throbbing organ.

Mary Ellen gasped when she saw the large penis that Dana held in her fist. It had been fairly dark last night when she had sucked him off so she hadn't gotten a really good look. Even later in the living room, she had been too excited to study his equipment. But now, it looked much larger in the bright sun-lit bedroom. She squeezed her legs together and felt her vagina pulse at the thought of that large tool going into Dana's ass. A little spasm of pleasure went through her anus and her sphincter squeezed around the flesh like vibrator deep inside her.

Dana smiled at Mary Ellen and held his dripping penis up proudly for her to see, almost waving it at her friend. "I don't think he needs to be sucked to get him ready but it's such fun," she said and opened her mouth to take his throbbing tool inside. She began to suck noisily as her hand moved slowly up and down the shaft. She pulled it out and smiled at the fascinated woman at the end of the bed, then quickly took it back inside her mouth again.

Drew tried to remain still as he watched Mary Ellen through half-closed eyes. He could see her staring at them as Dana sucked him. A thrill of exhibitionist pleasure rushed through his body and he lifted his hips and spread his legs. His fingers twined in Dana's hair and he helped her move her mouth up and down on his penis. However, when his balls began to churn, he knew that he needed to stop her or risk climaxing in her mouth. With great willpower, he pulled her mouth from him, causing a loud pop. "I've got to fuck you!" he groaned, loud enough for Mary Ellen to hear.

Mary Ellen gasped at his words. She squirmed on the chair and then secretly turned on the vibrator in her ass. Suddenly little waves of vibration began to ripple through her anal canal, making her swollen sex lips drip.

Drew pulled Dana to the end of the bed and had her get onto her hands and knees with her ass facing Mary Ellen. He knelt beside her and reached over to grasp her smooth ass cheeks. He watched Mary Ellen's eyes as he slowly opened her cheeks, revealing her swollen sex and the tiny rose of her anus.

Mary Ellen gasped when she saw her friend so brazenly exposed in the bright room. She had looked at herself in the mirror many times but it was always difficult to get a good view. Now she could see Dana's tiny anus just a few feet in front of her face. Her breathing grew more rapid as she stared at the tiny pulsing hole. It was pink and wrinkled and she noted that there wasn't a hair anywhere to be found. The only word that came to her mind at the moment was "beautiful."

Drew wet a finger and brought it to Dana's hole. He heard two moans, one from Dana and one from Mary Ellen, as he slowly slipped it inside. He watched the mesmerized woman's face as he pressed his finger inward until it was entirely buried.

Mary Ellen was having a difficult time catching her breath. Her head was spinning with excitement and her anus was pulsing with the vibrations of the dildo. She had never seen anything so exciting or obscene. She had to slow down the speed of the vibrator in fear that she would climax too soon.

Within seconds Drew had Dana gasping in excitement as he moved his finger in and out. When he added a second finger he got a loud moan from her and she pushed her hips back as her little hole sucked both of them inside. He looked over at Mary Ellen as he pulled the fingers out. Then he used the index finger of both hands to open her hole. A smile came to his lips when he saw Mary Ellen's eyes open wide. He could see her chest heaving up and down under the robe that had carelessly opened to reveal the soft cleavage of her breasts.

The sight of her best friend squirming on the bed as her husband held her anus open was almost more than the excited woman could take. She closed her eyes and moaned as her mouth opened to try to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes again, she was startled... Drew was standing next to her. His dripping penis was throbbing just inches from her face. She quickly looked at the bed and saw Dana staring back at her, still on her hands and knees. Her eyes were glazed over with lust.

"Get him wet for me!" Dana gasped.

With a trembling hand, Mary Ellen reached out and wrapped her fingers around the long shaft. She almost pulled her hand away when she felt the hot flesh. However, instead, she squeezed her fingers tightly and watched as a bubble of clear juice formed at the tip. It grew larger until the bubble turned to a drip and began to fall toward the floor like a silky strand of spider's silk. Quickly her tongue came out and caught the drip and she sucked it into her mouth. Another moan escaped her lips when she tasted his sweet juice. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and sucked the head inside, bringing a moan from Drew. Her hand began to work up and down the shaft, milking more of the sweet liquid into her hungry mouth. Suddenly, she was lost in her sensual task, sucking and pumping the hot shaft in her hand.

Drew reached forward and reluctantly pushed Mary Ellen back. He feared that he would squirt in her mouth if she kept it up. His penis popped from her lips and she looked up at him like she didn't understand.

Then Mary Ellen's face colored when she saw her two friends looking at her. She let go of the wet shaft reluctantly and then watched as Drew climbed back onto the bed. He straddled Dana's squirming buttocks with his back facing Mary Ellen. Now she had a perfect view of both of their asses. Drew's squirming testicles hung low, almost touching Dana's buttocks. She watched as he pushed his wet penis downward until the head was almost touching the tiny rose of her anus. Mary Ellen gasped, wondering how the large head would ever fit into the tiny hole. She held her breath as the head touched the hole. The muscles in Drew's thighs bulged as he squatted lower, pressing the head into the resisting sphincter. It took several seconds before the little hole opened and swallowed the crown of the invading penis.

Everyone in the room moaned and the two on the bed froze. It was like a ritual for Drew and Dana. Drew knew that Dana needed a moment to adjust, so he waited, feeling her little hole pulse around the head of his penis.

Finally, Drew shifted his weight forward, pressing his penis, inch by inch, into Dana's resisting hole. Inside his wife's ass was a familiar and comfortable place for Drew, almost natural, yet tight and exciting. It was also extremely exciting to know that Mary Ellen was watching the incredibly intimate act. He fought not to spend himself prematurely as the combined pressure of her tight rectum and the exhibitionistic thrill consumed him. He bit his lip and pressed downward, his face showing a grimace of pleasure and concentration.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Dana moaned. She had never been so excited. She squirmed her buttocks from side to side and relaxed her sphincter, desperately wanting all of him inside. Gradually her tight hole relaxed, allowing the long shaft to slide deep into her. She could almost feel Mary Ellen's eyes on her and she spread her legs wider to make sure that she had a good view.

The room was charged with electricity as Drew's penis slowly disappeared into his wife. Then a loud moan escaped his lips when he felt his balls touch her swollen sex lips. He knew that he was in as far as he could go.

Mary Ellen's heart was pounding in her chest as she turned the remote control higher. She watched as Drew slowly pulled his penis from the tight hole. She could see the little hole resist, almost turning inside out. When only the head was inside, he pushed forward again, bringing a groan of pleasure from both him and Dana. He did it again and again until, soon, he was moving slowly in and out at a steady tempo.

Dana's fingers gripped the sheet as her husband began to move faster. The expression of pleasure on her face matched his now. She pressed her ass back at him to take him deeper with each thrust. Within seconds she was no longer concerned with Mary Ellen... she only wanted the large shaft to ravage her ass.

The bedsprings began to creek as the two thrashed on the bed like dogs in heat.

Mary Ellen was mesmerized as she watched the point where Dana's sphincter stretched to accommodate her husband. The round hole seemed impossibly stretched and the little wrinkles had turned into smooth flesh. Suddenly, a loud moan brought her back to reality.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," Drew hissed. The pleasure of her tight hole was just too much for him.

"Yes, yes, yes! Cum in me! Cum in my assssss!!!" Dana screamed as she neared her own climax.

Mary Ellen was nearing her peak as well. She watched in fascination as Drew's balls began to tighten. Then she heard him groan and saw the muscles between his balls and anus began to spasm and throb. Suddenly, she knew that he was cumming. Her own ass pulsed as a strong climax overtook her. She pressed her ass down in the chair, forcing the dildo as deeply as it would go, and turned the remote to the highest level. "Oh Jesus!!!" she groaned.

As soon as Dana felt Drew's penis hit bottom and begin to pulse, her own climax began. Her anal walls collapsed around the squirting shaft, literally sucking his cum into her willing hole. It was almost as if she could feel his juice scalding the walls of her tunnel as it hurled from the swollen head.

Mary Ellen fought to keep her eyes open as pleasure consumed her. Deep inside her mind she felt a moment of regret; she desperately wanted to feel what Dana was feeling right now; she wanted to feel a throbbing penis filling her with cream, instead of the cold rubber dildo.

Dana's hole was still throbbing on Drew's shaft when his balls were empty. It felt to him like she had sucked every ounce of his juice from his body. He held his position over her until, finally, his penis began to wilt and slowly slipped from the clinching hole. He collapsed onto the bed with a loud moan.

The woman in the chair was approaching another climax as she watched Drew's penis slip from Dana's ass. The sight of the older woman's stretched anus with cum dripping out took her over the top again. Her eyes hooded over as she watched a dribble of cream run out and down her swollen sex lips before falling to the bed. Soon, Mary Ellen's groans of pleasure turned into little whimpers and her body continued to jerk as if she were having a seizure.

Finally, the room was silent but for the still heavy breathing of all three of them.

Drew was gasping for breath as Dana lay on her stomach next to him squirming on the destroyed bed sheets. Mary Ellen was slumped on the chair with her legs spread carelessly and her robe half off her body baring her breasts. Her eyes were closed as she sucked air into her lungs through her mouth. A little moan escaped her lips as she found the remote control and turned off the vibrator.

Chapter 13

It was some time later when Drew quietly got off the bed and went into the bathroom for a shower. He took one last look at the two exhausted women and sighed before he closed the door.

When Dana could finally open her eyes, she saw Mary Ellen at the foot of the bed looking lonely. She smiled at her and opened her arms.

Mary Ellen hesitated for just a second before she crawled onto the bed with her friend.

"Here, let's take this off," Dana said as she helped the younger woman take off her bathrobe. When she was naked, she pulled the slightly tense women into her arms. A comfortable sigh escaped her lips as their bare bodies touched.

After the initial shock of the feel of her naked body pressing to another woman for the first time, Mary Ellen relaxed and snuggled into her friend's arms.

"So was it what you expected?" Dana whispered.

"It was... it was so much more." Mary Ellen's face flushed at the memory of watching the large penis slip into Dana's little hole.

"Was yours as good as mine?"

"I don't know, but after the third one I thought I was going to die," Mary Ellen giggled, her face buried shyly in Dana's shoulder.

Dana turned her friend's face toward her and looked into her still lust filled eyes. "I'm glad." Slowly her lips descended until she touched Mary Ellen's. She felt her tense and resist for a second until a moan escaped her lips and she relaxed, opening her mouth to let her tongue inside.

The kiss went on for a long time before they parted breathlessly.

Dana slowly brought her hand up and cupped one of Mary Ellen's soft breasts. She began to knead the flesh idly as she asked, "So do you want to go any further?"

The room grew silent as Dana ran a fingernail around one of Mary Ellen's suddenly hard nipples. She saw goose bumps appear on her white skin.

"I... uh... I... don't know. Uh... did it hurt?"

"No, not at all. He stretches me so good."

"Drew's penis looks so big next to... to your little hole."

"Don't worry, it's very flexible," Dana laughed.

Over the years Mary Ellen had used a variety of instruments to pleasure herself anally. However, she had always been in control of how fast and how deep they went. She saw how violently Drew had thrust into Dana's ass as his excitement grew and worried that it might hurt. Still, the desire to have anal sex was overpowering. "I want to... to know what it feels like to have... have a cock cum in my ass," Mary Ellen blurted.

"I can tell you that it's a wonderful feeling and that's there's nothing quite like it. And..." Dana started and paused with a blush, "And I love to feel Drew's cum dripping out for hours." She felt Mary Ellen tremble in her arms.

"Do... do you think... uh... that Drew could get it up... you know... get it hard again?"

Dana felt a thrill of excitement at the woman's words. "Yes, I'm positive, especially if we gave him a little encouragement."

Mary Ellen started to ask what she meant by "a little encouragement" but stopped when Dana began to kiss down her neck. She was suddenly tense as the woman gently kissed across her neck and to the swell of her breast. "Dana... what are... are you doing?" She knew perfectly well what Dana was doing. She held her breath as Dana's lips moved slowly across the soft white flesh toward her nipple. "Oh Jesus," she moaned when her tongue found the hard nub.

Dana smiled at her friend's moan and opened her mouth to suck the nipple inside. She had never done anything like this in her life. But somehow, at the moment, it seemed so right. As she sucked one nipple, her hand came up to caress the other breast. When she felt Mary Ellen begin to squirm under her she pulled away and quickly straddled her waist. She looked down at the surprised woman for a second before she dropped her head and began to suck on her breasts again. She squeezed the two together and moved her mouth from one wet nipple to the other, her salvia running into the space between them.

"Dana, Dana, Dana," Mary Ellen moaned as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

When both breasts were covered in her saliva she began to kiss lower. Her lips slowly traced a wet path down to her stomach, stopping to worry her ticklish bellybutton.

Suddenly, Mary Ellen realized where her friend was heading. Her hands reached out to grasp her head. However, for some reason she didn't have the strength to stop her. Her fingers entwined in her hair and followed her head lower. When Dana's tongue licked the little patch of pubic hair, she lifted her hips and moaned. Unconsciously, her fingers began to push her head lower.

Dana would have smiled but she was suddenly too excited. In all her life she never imagined that she would be doing what she was about to do. Her lips moved lower and she felt Mary Ellen open her legs to give her room. On her knees now, her tongue moved through the soft pubic hair until it reached the top of the now squirming woman's vagina. With a guttural like moan she moved her mouth down.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers
1...456789