Hippies On The Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see what I was doing and seemed to be delighted.

"That's it, pal, that's the way! Tease the little bitch, make her beg for your cock!"

I emitted a squeak, which I thought would sound like a harsh laugh.

"Oh please," she begged, "Fuck my mouth with your cock, please, please, I want to taste your cock when Michael is fucking my pussy"

"Make a 'O', bitch," I commanded, enjoying myself now.

Her eyes flew open in astonishment and her lips curved into a smile.

Nevertheless, her mouth opened wide, resembling a perfect 'O'. I aimed my cock at the opening and jerked my hips forward. As soon as my cock hit base, she clamped her lips over the shaft.

I switched my glance to the spot where his cock was fucking her from behind and planned my timing in such a way that when he drew his cock back, I pushed my cock into her mouth; when he thrust forward, I drew back.

"This will make sure you have at least one cock in you," I gasped.

He laughed getting the hang of it. I watched her body slide back and forth across the bed, his cock drilling into her cunt from behind, and my cock fucking her wet mouth furiously.

I suddenly realized that she was trying to take me into her throat. I slowed down, still fondling her tits hanging below her, and pushed into her mouth with renewed vigor. I felt the tip of my cock press against her throat, and then slowly, I pushed in deeper, till almost half an inch of my meat was inside her throat.

"She sucks mean," he remarked.

"Yessss," I gasped.

He brought one hand up and I saw it snaking up over her back. Then, his hand was in her hair, which he bunched up, and he was pushing her head forward, and then pulling it back.

"Come on, Steffi, give him your best. He is our pal, come on, suck that black cock, bitch, and suck it. Fuck her face, pal, harder now, slide that down her throat."

From what I had gathered so far, this guy was a talker.

I heard the dull wet slaps of his hips against her and her humming and cooing as she slurped and sucked my dick.

All things must end, I suppose, which is why I suddenly realized that he had picked up speed, no longer caring to match my thrusts in the rhythm I had established. His eyes closed and his mouth opened.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck, fuck, I am going to come, I am going to blow, oh god."

Unconsciously, I increased my speed too trying to match him. Suddenly, I wanted to come too, preferably along with him.

He beat me to it. With one powerful movement, he thrust himself into her and cried out. Then, just as suddenly, he pulled out his dick and laid it on her back.

He came in great bursts. The first was so powerful, it almost reached her neck, and then, the fluid began to reduce its landing distance from the source, leaving behind a trail of splats.

I felt her beginning to increase the suction on my cock. I let go of her tits and clutched her cheeks. I began to fuck her face earnestly, staring into her eyes.

I felt her eager mouth gobbling my cock. I held her hair and pushed her face into my groin, watching my cock slide in and out of her sucking mouth. When she reached up to fondle my dangling balls, I knew I was about to lose it.

I let out a wild howl and she rightly interpreted it as a sign of my inevitable orgasm. I pulled out of her and let her jerk me the last few strokes.

I literally blasted my juice over her. After the first salvo landed on her lips, she straightened, pointing the erupting cock to her tits, pressing the tip against her nipples.

I took hold of her tits and spread them apart, as if I wanted to tear them apart and watched my jism soak her entire cleavage. I gasped and my body shook spasmodically, my cum raining down on her tits. I pulled a few strands of her blond hair and managed to twist them around my cock.

The white skin, the blond hair, and the pink nipples – all this made an erotic background against my black shuddering cock, and I was over the moon.

We crashed to the bed, curling around each other like a pair of lovers. I hoped that Michael wouldn't mind. I raised my head off the pillow of her tits to glance at him.

I needn't have worried.

He was lying flat on his back, chest heaving, eyes closed and mouth open.

He was out like a lamp that had just died.

12