Hipster and I

Story Info
Redhead guy and wife.
2.6k words
2.86
16.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm writing this as another entry in the wonton slut diaries. Well we finally did it. Hipster managed to come over and I managed to get him in bed. After quite a bit of chatting, a phone sex session, and scheduled and then canceled meetings, he got here and in me.

When he said he was definitely coming over, I was tempted to not get ready after a couple of no shows, but I did do the proper preparation

I dressed in the sexy red spaghetti strapped dress with red spike heels and nothing more besides my special wonton perfume and red lip stick. My tits are practically hanging out and you can see my nipples through the material, the dress was so shear, tight and low cut. A slutty vision in red.

I was a bit nervous sitting in the living room waiting for him to arrive. We have talked quite a bit about sex, adventures and things we like, but actually getting down to it for real with someone new, is always a little scary. I sat on the couch with a glass of wine in one hand, while I absent mindedly rub the outside of my bare legs. I feel I am getting wet, spread my legs to check. Fluff up the little tuft of pubic hair, I hope he likes it. I was thinking about where we should go once he arrived. Downstairs is more private but too dark. I like the idea of using our bed, but have to remember to close the windows so the neighbors don't hear me making noise.

I have now finished the glass of wine. He is late. I hope this isn't another cancelation. I am feeling more relaxed by this time and sensual. Getting to that place makes the sex so much more intense. Last time we chatted, we talked about orgasms, condoms and cum. He said he can usually go more than once. I told him to save up his cum for me. I want him to bareback me and for my pussy to be filled

From what he has told me, I know his wife is blond, thin and her tits are tiny. He says he is very much looking forward to feeling mine. He said he likes woman who are natural and unshaved. It is a big turn on to me when a guy is into how I am naturally and is not looking for a babe or a quick fuck.

He is here. I walk to the door slowly making sure I am steady in these heels. He comes in and we shake hands at first. That quickly evolves in a hug and kissing. I guide him to the couch and go into the kitchen to get two glasses of wine. Sitting back down on the couch, I am not too worried about how high my dress rides up my thighs. His hair is dark red and his skin is light and freckled. We talk a little, I ask him how much time he has for this. He answers the rest of the day, which is good. Time to explore and not rush things. I never assume there will be another meeting, so I always try to get the most out of the present one.

He puts his arm around my shoulder and lightly plays with my hair. He unties the ribbon and my hair falls forward. I move closer to him and lean my head back against his shoulder. We begin to kiss, this time deeper and with more urgency. I reach across and begin to unbutton his shirt. With it open to his belt, I reach in and rub his chest. He is moderately hairy and I like the feeling of my fingers moving through his chest hairs. With new lovers it is always the same. The smell of their skin, hair, muscles... are all new and intriguing. Even at this point, my sensitivities are heightened.

"When was the last time you got laid?" I ask him jokingly.

"Laid, it's been more than a month."

"Get on me," he says as he takes a hand full of my hair and helps me straddle his waist. The dress being so short, my pussy is visible as I straddle his lap.

"Quite a hairy pussy you have there."

"You like?"

"Oh yes"

"Good, because it is going to be all yours soon"

I leaned my arms against his shoulders as he pulls down the top of my dress exposing my tits. He gives a short sound of approval and reaches up to cup them. Bringing his mouth to one, he begins to tease the nipple and suck. I love it when a guy is into this. I feel like I am suckling a baby with the exception that an electric shock goes right to my pussy. He moves back and forth between each tit now sometimes sucking, sometimes biting the nipple gently. While still doing this he lowers a hand to my pussy and with his thumb finds my clit inside my outer lips. He begins rubbing it, which causes me to moan. I have my first orgasm.

"Nice, you cum easily"

I now lean towards him, and lightly bite his ear lobe.

"Yes, I do and alot."

He continues with his probing; now running his fingers fully inside me. He is not rough, but firm and I have another orgasm, this time making more noise as I do.

I decide to lean back a little so I can undo his pants. Unzipping him, I reach in and free his cock. With both my hands wrapped around it, I stroked him hard. He is uncircumcised and that has always intrigued me. While I did this, he took off his shirt, He has a nice toned chest and I stop stoking him and leaned into him and kiss him. My tits were now press against the hair on his chest and the sensation was nice. Not to make you feel bad, but I do appreciate a man with a hairy chest. Not too much, but just the right amount.

He asked me to lift up and he slid his pants down his thighs. I sat back down and now our bare thighs in contact. I ran my fingers through his pubic hair. It is so red and he had a lot to play with. It is such an amazing contrast to my own. I reached down and began to stroke his balls. Unlike you, his hang down considerably.

We played liked that for a little while, but I wanted to get naked and do it in our bed so I got off him. I readjusted my dress as he pulled his pants up, I took hold of his cock which was still sticking out and lead him up the stairs to the bedroom. Once in the room, he took his pants off and was naked. We stood together in front of the full length mirror. He naked, me fully dressed. I wish I had a picture of that to show you. We stood there and kissed; his cock sticking straight into my belly. I wanted to taste him, so I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. He had told me his wife never did that, so I spent extra time on it. "God that feels good," he said taking a bunch of my hair and guiding me as I sucked him. I sucked him like this until he said let's get in bed.

Hipster came over as I was bending over to pull down the covers and spreading my ass cheeks, he told me to get up on the bed and stick my ass in the air. He then started licking me from behind. Deep tongue licks going from my clit to deep inside my pussy. I started cumming. As he did this he pulled gently on my pubic hair heightening the sensation.

Looking down between my legs I could see his beautiful erection, and I wanted it in me. Moving towards the center of the bed I rolled onto my back. I spread my legs wide and said please come fuck me. He climbed on the bed and move over to me. He held himself above giving me a good look of his body and cock. He stayed like that for a few seconds looking down at me; staring into my eyes.

"Do I have to beg for it?" I asked.

"You can," he said with a smile, "but I want to know where you want me to cum when I do," he said.

"Please fuck me now, let me feel you in me and definitely cum in me," I insisted.

With that, he lowered himself down onto me and kissed me. His cock was touching my entrance and with a slight nudge, he pushed in for the first time.

It seems like every man I have known has a distinct feeling as they first enter me. I wonder if I was blindfolded would I be able to tell the difference between a series of cock. Interesting contest you could have me submitting to a group of men. Would that turn you on? Me, tied to the bed, blindfolded and then one after another, they fuck me.

Now with his cock in me, Hipster started a slow, steady motion. Almost instantly, I came.

"There's number one," I said. He laughed and said there will be many more. He began to pick up speed reaching over and lifting one on my legs to get in deeper. His balls hang down pretty far so I began to feel them hitting against my anus as our fucking intensified.

I started to moan louder and we started to banter between us; dirty talk back and forth.

"I guess you like my cock if you cum so easily? You got a sweet pussy tight and wet."

I moaned and hooked my legs over his calves in an attempt to pull him into me more being careful not to jab him with me heels. His thrusts became "God you feel good in me. Such a long wait for this. You can fuck me anytime," I said breathlessly.

"You want a regular thing then? Me too."

He picked up his pace now

"Do me hard."

"No problems with hubby?"

I could barely get out a "No"

"He know?"

"Not yet, I'll tell him later"

"Yours?"

"Never."

I was into that phase on orgasm after orgasm. My breath short and labored

"Where should I cum?"

"In me...cum in me...make me... make me your slut."

Hipster then thrust hard and held himself there and I felt the first spurts of his load deep in me. He continued to cum for what seemed a full minute. So much that it began to leak out of me even though he was still in me.

He eventually relaxed, his weight shifting from him arms on to my body. After lying like that for a minute, he rolled off me and we lay there on the bed side by side; both sweating and breathing harder than normal.

"Mmm that was good," we both said at the same time.

"Do you cum that much all the time?" I asked.

"Been saving it up for you these last few weeks, he joked. "My wife is not much into sex. We probably do it once every two or three months and it seems like a chore for her. I have been hoping to find someone who was into sex and like playing and pushing limits. All the time being discrete and not needy."

"You may have found her."

"I think so."

"So what kind of limits are you interested in pushing exactly," I asked.

"Oh I don't know. One thing is I like to watch and be watched. My roommate from college and I would regularly share our girlfriends. I am not gay or anything but I love the feeling of dp or two cocks in a pussy especially if it is bareback and we all cum at the same time. Ever do, or thought about doing something like that?"

"No but I like the idea"

" He and I are still close and in fact he will be here in two weeks for a meeting at Microsoft. He stays out in Kirkland at that ressorty place on Lake Washington when in town. Interested?"

"Sure"

"He has a nice body, my age, dark hair, cock about the same as mine. That can be a problem for some women getting us both in."

"We can try," I said.

While we were talking I absentmindedly was running my finger through the thick pubic hair above his cock. He started to get aroused.

"Looks like this is getting a reaction down here: can you go again?"

"Definitely, but let me do you from behind, so I can get the complete introductory experience," he joked.

With that I rolled over and got on my hands and knees making sure to straddle the wet spot on the sheets. Hipster got around behind me and as he did I pointed my ass high in the air and reach around and pulled open my opening.

"Slutty enough for you," I said.

"Very," he replied. "you like being referred to as a slut?"

"Only in private."

"Ok my married, cheating slut let me breed you doggie,"

With that he rubbed his semi hard cock along my slit. I jumped a little when it ran over my clit. The head of his cock once unsheathed from the foreskin is big like yours.

"You like this?"

"Yes, I love it, fuck me with it,"

He press the head into my very wet opening and grabbing my hips began a slow steady pace. I pushed back with each thrust and felt him go deeper each time. My moans got louder as he fucked me harder. This time he didn't last as long and began to cum in me after only a few minutes. Looking down between my legs, I saw a stream of cum coming out of me as he pulled out, further wetting the sheets.

After that, he got dressed and I walked him to the door. I, still in my dress and heels, we did some passionate kissing .

"I want more of this, he said. I want us to be lovers,"

"Yes, me too."

"Think about the threesome with my old roommate I will get you some pics of him to consider."

"I will lover," I said and he left.

I sat down and wrote this for you right away, even before I got cleaned up. As I am looking down and my pubic hair, I notice a couple of long red ones mixed in with mine. I am such as mess down there. Wet and matted with my opening stretched open. I wish I had someone or something to clean me up right now. I just glanced out my office window and saw a woman pass by walking a Great Dane. That would be interesting to be truly eaten out.

I hope this turns you on and you are ok with me seeing him more, and his old roommate. Based on this meeting, he is exactly the kind of guy I like. Not crude, or too rough but fun and insightful. Not just trying to get off. I am excited by the idea of him and his roommate together. Sounds like he is ok with male-male touching. This could be something finally where we have a playmate together. We can see. I would love to see you suck his cock and get him hard for me. That's just another wonton slut fantasy of mine.