Hired for Halloween

Story Info
A job interview gets her more than she bargained for.
9.4k words
4.34
80.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
68 Followers

"Can I help you, miss?"

Jamie jumped as the voice of the sales assistant invaded her thoughts.

"No thank you, just looking," she softly replied.

If only she would be doing more than looking, but Jamie's finances just didn't allow that. She wistfully turned away from the latex corset that she so desperately wanted. Jamie had discovered the Pleasure Chest store on one of her many walks around the small town where she lived. She loved to go and gaze at the merchandise, even though she would never be able to afford anything in the store.

"Costs a pretty penny, doesn't it?"

Jamie looked up to see the sales clerk, a mousy looking girl with waifish proportions.

"You know, if you are interested, I know of a job that would pay enough so you could buy that."

"What kind of a job?" Jamie asked.

"It's easy!" replied the shop girl. "I know someone who needs pretty girls in costume for a Halloween party next week."

"That sounds easy enough. What's the catch?"

"No catch that I know of! You interested?"

"How much does it pay?"

"I'm not sure of the exact amount, but let's put it this way. I bet you'd be able to buy three of those corsets you have your eyes on."

The sales girl let that sink in for a moment, and then asked again. "You interested?"

Jamie didn't know what to say. She didn't know a thing about the party, but she sure wanted that corset.

"Why not!" exclaimed Jamie. "After all, I'm sure I can always change my mind if I don't like all of the details."

"I'm sure you could," replied the soft spoken sales girl. "Here's the poster advertising the job."

"And there is no catch?" asked Jamie.

"Well, there's not one listed on the poster. Looks like something I'd apply for if I wasn't busy that night."

Jamie was thrilled. "Thanks so much! I'll see you next week to buy that corset!" With that, Jamie was out the shop door practically skipping down the street.

Chapter 2.

Jamie couldn't believe her luck. She had called the number on the poster as soon as she got home to make sure the quiet shop girl wasn't playing a joke on her. The person who answered the phone explained that he hosted exclusive parties, and for Halloween he was going all out. Because of this he was looking to hire a beautiful girl or two to be eye candy for the paying guests. Her job for the night would be to look pretty and at the conclusion of the evening, she would be paid one thousand dollars in cash. All she would have to do was meet him to pick out her costume for the party, so they arranged to meet in 45 minutes concerning the details of her costume.

At his suggestion, they had decided to meet at a local coffee shop.

"That way you know you can trust me," he said on the phone.

Jamie arrived at the coffee shop to find a very handsome man of about 30 waiting outside.

"Are you Jamie?" he asked.

"Yes, and you must be..." she realized she didn't know his name.

"Ah, sorry. I'm James. It's nice to meet you. Can I buy you a coffee as we discuss your role at the party?"

Jamie was impressed. She didn't expect a party promoter to be so considerate. "That sounds great! Do you mind if I visit the restroom? I'm a little nervous about meeting you."

"No need to be nervous. I'll be waiting right over there at that table." He indicated a small booth near the front door. "What kind of coffee do you want? I'll get it while you're freshening up."

Jamie almost blushed. He was so nice! She relayed her order and headed off to the ladies room.

When she returned, James was sitting just where he said, with two steaming cups of coffee on the table in front of him. Jamie slid into the booth across from him and took a small sip of the hot drink.

"Thank you for the coffee, James. I really appreciate it."

"Anything for a beautiful girl who will make my party a success. Now, let's get down to business. Let me go over the details of the evening. You should arrive at the party location no later than three in the afternoon. Depending on the costume you choose, you may need to arrive earlier so you are ready for the party by five o'clock. The doors open at five thirty and the whole thing should be over by two in the morning."

"Wow!" exclaimed Jamie. "That sounds like a long night!"

"It is, but that's why the pay is so good."

As she sipped her coffee, Jamie thought about a cool one thousand dollars cash in her pocket at the end of that party. "And you're sure there are no catches?"

"Not that I can think of," smiled James.

"I don't have to get naked or have sex with everyone or anything like that do I?"

James just smiled. He knew what was coming. He had laced Jamie's coffee with a sedative and he was anticipating the moment when she would realize that something was amiss.

Jamie's head was starting to spin, and she suddenly couldn't think coherently. "James, uh, I'm sorry, but, uh..." Her head dropped down to her ample chest.

Now it was time for James to go into his act.

"Jamie, are you alright? We'd better get you home. Let me get you some water."

With that, James rushed over to the counter and hastily bought a bottle of water. As he helped her drink the cool liquid, Jamie seemed to perk up.

"Thanks James, I feel a bit better. But perhaps we should finish this meeting another time..." Jamie murmured as she felt her head spin again.

"Not a problem. Let me help you to your car."

James grabbed her arm and gently led her outside. "Feeling any better? Maybe I should drive you home so you don't get in an accident. I wouldn't want the prettiest girl at the party missing in action."

They headed to his car and he helped her slide in the passenger seat. Jamie was desperately trying to figure out what was wrong with her as he buckled her seatbelt. The last thing she remembered before she passed out was him asking her where she lived.

Chapter 3

Jamie woke up in a daze. Her head was pounding, her arms and legs felt like they were made of lead, and she had urge to use the bathroom. As the fog in her mind started to clear, she realized with a start that she was not at her house. She tried to get up and realized that she was tied to the bed. She started pulling at the taught ropes, but soon gave up when they wouldn't budge. Jamie started crying softly as the reality of what had happened sank in.

"Shh, shh. Don't cry," he said.

Jamie's fear quickly turned into hate. "Don't cry?" she shouted. "What are you doing to me?"

"I'm sorry, but I had to do it this way."

"Do what this way? Why did you lie to me?" Jamie wanted explanations, and she wanted them now.

James sat down on the bed next to the bound Jamie. "Let me start at the beginning. First of all, I really am hosting a Halloween party, and I really do hire pretty girls to be eye candy. But the problem is that this party is special, and if I told you what costume I needed you to wear, you would have said no."

"How do you know that?"

"Well, do you realize what you are wearing right now?"

Jamie thought for a moment. She actually had no idea what she was wearing, and with the way she was tied to the bed she couldn't even see her own body. "Uh, unfortunately, you'll have to help me out. I'm not exactly in a position to do a self analysis," she quipped.

"I really am sorry," James replied. "Let me explain. This year's party is to be set in a Pirate cove. So I decided to go all out. I've had the party location decorated like a tropical oasis complete with palm trees, and ruins of temples. I even made sure there was a large pool with a waterfall. But I knew something was still missing. And then I realized what it was. Anyone can get those props for a party, but I needed to go one step further. I needed something that would make this party unique. So I decided I needed a live mermaid swimming in the pool."

"And that's where I come in?" interrupted Jamie.

"That's where you come in. I took the liberty of keeping you sedated while I had a friend in the movie industry take some measurements of you and build a custom mermaid costume. We then put you in the costume and waited for you to wake up."

"I'm in a mermaid costume right now?" Jamie was unconvinced. As far as she could tell, she was tied to the bed and she had to visit the restroom.

"Again, my apologies. Would you like to see?"

Would she like to see, thought Jamie. Of course she would. As mad as she was at James for tricking her, the idea of being a mermaid for the party didn't sound all that bad.

"Please, if you don't mind," she replied.

"I'll have to untie your hands. Will you promise not to do anything stupid like try to rip off the costume? It did cost me a lot of money, and if you appear at the party, I will pay you, just like we agreed."

Jamie thought for a moment. She could try and escape, but she didn't know where she was. Since she hadn't seen the mermaid costume yet, she didn't even know if she could walk. And he said he would still pay her for the party.

"I promise I won't do anything stupid. Can I see?"

"Of course."

James quickly untied Jamie's hands from the bed and then helped her sit up. As he placed a pillow behind her back she saw for the first time the costume that she was wearing.

"Wow," she exclaimed. "This is amazing!"

Jamie looked down at her naked breasts and then past to her flat stomach. Just above her crotch she saw her skin amazingly transform into beautiful pearlescent green scales. As she tried to shift her weight the scales caught the light and practically shimmered with an energy all of their own. Where her feet should have been was a beautiful translucent tail. She tried to wiggle her feet, but instead was surprised when her tail gracefully moved up and down.

"How much did this cost you?" she asked. It seemed that with every impulse of her body the tail responded. It was as if she had been attached to a real mermaid from the waist down. This was no ordinary mermaid costume. She had never seen anything so realistic in her life.

James just smiled. "Much more than I am paying you for wearing it. Do you like it?"

"Like it? This is amazing!"

"So may I assume that you'll still do the party?"

"I still get paid?" she asked.

"You still get paid."

"You won't do anything else that I don't consent to?"

"I won't. I promise."

Jamie thought for a moment. "And I'm free to go once the party is over?"

"Although it pains me to say this since a considerable amount of money has already been invested in the project, you are free to go now if you decide you don't want to participate."

All of this was overwhelming Jamie. On one hand she had been practically kidnapped, knocked unconscious, and put in a mermaid costume. But the mermaid costume was amazing. It was like a second skin, beautiful and sexy. It wasn't even fair to call it a costume. It was so realistic. And she had to admit she enjoyed how it looked on her. And it might be nice to be the center of attention at a party. After all, it had been quite a while since she was the center of anyone's attention. Jamie mulled all of the information over before answering.

"I'll do it!" she decided.

James let out an audible sigh of relief. He had invested so much into the costume that he didn't want to have it ruined because Jamie wouldn't do the party.

"By the way, what day is it?" Jamie asked.

"It's Wednesday."

"Wednesday! But the party isn't until Saturday!"

"Again, my apologies. We didn't know how long it would take for the costume, so we budgeted a few extra days."

"Do I have to stay in this thing until the party?"

"I'm afraid you do. It's an eight hour application process to put it on you, and there is no guarantee that we won't damage the tail when it's removed."

Jamie was starting to get mad again. "You know this is not making me want to stay for your party, James."

"Tell you what. If you stay, I'll double your pay and take care of all your expenses while you are in my care."

Jamie thought for a moment before answering. "Ok, it's a deal."

Chapter 4

The next few days were a blur for Jamie. She had so much to learn. The first item was discovered not long after she agreed to stay and be a mermaid. James had carried her to the den and had positioned her on the couch to watch some TV. She was engrossed in a program until the minor irritation she had recognized when she awoke as a mermaid was now a major distraction.

"Uh, James. I have a personal matter to attend to."

"And what might that be?"

"I, uh, have to go to the bathroom. How does that work in this thing?"

Jamie had no idea how she was to urinate while she was a mermaid. As she was talking she felt and looked for an opening, but none was to be found.

"Ah, another little thing about this costume."

"What's that?"

"Since it wouldn't be very lady like, or very practical for that matter, for you to hike up your tail and sit on the toilet, we had to use a catheter on you."

"A what?"

"You don't know what that is?"

Jamie shook her head in wonderment.

"Let me explain. Like I said earlier, this is a very expensive costume. There are a number of devices built in to the tail, including a catheter. Basically it's a tube inside of you that lets me control when you urinate. Right now the valve is closed, but I can open it at any time with this remote control. Then your urine can flow out a small tube that exits at the tip of your tail."

"So how do I get to go?"

"Honestly, that's a good question. Probably the best bet is for me to put you in the bathtub and then release the valve. Will that work for you?"

"I guess I have no choice! And I really have to go."

With that, James scooped Jamie off the couch and headed for the bathroom.

As she was being carried, Jamie was able to study James a bit more closely. She had to admit he was very handsome, and he was treating her very well. Her thoughts were disturbed when he deposited her in the bottom of the large Jacuzzi tub.

"Wow! This is nice!"

"Thank you. This is where you'll be bathing. I hope you like it," James smiled as she took in the bathroom.

"Ok, my little mermaid, are you ready to do your business?"

"It's not like I have any choice in the matter. You are in command."

James didn't miss the inflection. She seemed to enjoy being controlled by him. He smiled and held up the remote.

"Alright, one relieved mermaid on the way."

With that he pushed a button and immediately Jamie felt the pressure begin to subside in her bladder. After a few minutes she was empty, so James put the remote back in his pocket.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Much better, thank you. But now I'm a bit dirty I'm afraid. What do we do about that?"

James didn't say a word as he began filling the tub with warm water. Jamie could feel the heat through her tail as the water rose over her stomach and then almost up to her breasts. James added some scented oil to the water and picked up a washcloth and a bottle of body soap.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" asked Jamie.

"I'm giving my mermaid a bath, that's what I'm doing! And I don't want any arguments either!"

And none were needed as she felt his strong hands massage and wash her shoulders. Jamie sighed with pleasure as she felt the tension of the past few hours fade away. What a difference from when she woke up confused and tied to a stranger's bed. Now this same stranger was waiting on her, hand and foot! She could get used to this way of life.

Suddenly, she felt James' hands on her firm breasts.

"And now what are you doing?"

James smiled at her. "I'm enjoying my new mermaid. Any complaints?"

Jamie had none as his hands brought new sensations to her body. It had been so long since she had felt the touch of a man, and this man knew just how to touch. She could feel her nipples begin to grow taut as James slowly caressed them. Jamie moaned in pleasure, when suddenly he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"How do I put this delicately?" he smiled. "There is no way for you to gain sexual relief while wearing your costume. I don't want to take you to a place that you don't want to go."

Jamie looked at him. She gazed at his dark hair, his blue eyes, and his rugged chin. Then she glanced lower and saw a growing bulge in his pants. She knew she was having the same effect on him that he was having on her.

"James, I want to go there," she whispered. "But only if it's you who is taking me."

Not another word was said. James slowly cupped each breast in his hand before gently pinching each of her aroused nipples and watching her gasp with pleasure. His hands slid down her toned stomach slowly moving in lazy circles searching for her center of pleasure. But instead he only found smooth scales. The costume covered her most intimate parts, albeit just barely, effectively hiding her clit and lips from him. But those most intimate parts have to stay hidden, a forbidden treasure that neither James nor Jamie could enjoy, until after the party.

Jamie was awash in sensations. She had never been so turned on before in her life. All she wanted was to feel James touch her in that most sensitive place, but she knew he couldn't. But that didn't stop the anticipation. She moaned with pleasure as she felt his hands trace the edge of her tail where it ended on her stomach. It was the ultimate tease. As soon as his hands moved to her tail, she could feel nothing. But she so desperately wanted his hands to go lower. She reclined in the huge tub, closing her eyes and enjoying James' attention. Jamie gasped as she felt another wave of excitement pulse through her body. He was so good with his hands, that she wondered what he could do with the rest of his body. She didn't have to wait long. Suddenly she felt a sharp tug on her left nipple followed by a cool rush of air. She opened her eyes to see James gently drag his tongue over her nipple.

"How does that feel, my little mermaid?" James asked as he looked up at Jamie.

"Wonderful, but I think you may have to stop before I grab you and do everything in my power to make love to you."

"Too bad you can't do that in your current situation," smiled James. "But in any case, I think I'll continue."

James leaned back over Jamie's hardened nipples and began to tease her, taking each sensitive bud into his mouth and playfully biting her ever so gently. Soon she could take no more.

"Ok that's it!" she cried.

James looked up, concerned. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No," she smiled. "Now it's your turn!"

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's a promise!"

Jamie started pulling at James pants and with his help he was soon kneeling next to the tub with his firm erection the focus of Jamie's attention. She was amazed at his size. She slowly traced her fingers up and down his shaft as he quivered with excitement. Because of her position in the tub and his position outside of the tub, making good on her promise was difficult. As much as she tried, she just couldn't find a position that worked. Jamie moaned with disappointment as he pulled away from her.

"Where are you going? I was going to repay the favor"

"I know," he said reappearing with a towel. "I think I have a solution for our problem."

With that James whisked Jamie out of the tub and carried her to his bedroom. Once she was comfortably positioned on the bed he softly toweled her off, quickly working to make sure she was completely dry.

"Hey silly. I'm dry enough!" interrupted Jamie. "Remember I was in the middle of a project."

"How could I forget? So ignorant of me!"

Jamie pulled James onto the bed and then pushed him on his back. Then as gracefully as she could muster, she slid herself so she was positioned between his thighs looking past his rock hard cock towards his face. With a contented sigh, she gently took him in her mouth and began sucking. She slid up and down as far as she could, feeling her nose touch his stomach on every stroke. She could hear his breathing grow ragged and his hard cock start to twitch as she sucked harder and harder. With one final gasp she felt him fill her mouth. She kept her lips firmly around him as he emptied his load. She gently caressed his slowly shrinking member with her tongue as he closed his eyes.

buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
68 Followers