Hiring Cindy Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls are humiliated and punished.
3.1k words
4.44
57.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

6: The punishment

In the morning I was the first to wake up and I went to get myself a cup of coffee. When I went through the dining room I was stunned to see that the girls hadn't cleaned it up at all before going off to bed. I was pissed and marched back into my room to tell Cindy. She was very surprised as well. I told her that I was going to have to punish them very seriously if they were to have any chance of staying on for the whole week, and for Cindy to get her bonus. I told her that she would need to help me punish them. For the day, I said that I would share my power with Cindy. Cindy would, of course, still have to do anything I say, but the girls would have to do whatever she said too. I said that I would be punishing them very severely today, but that I would need for Cindy to help punish them as well, and that if she didn't come up with humiliating, embarrassing enough things I didn't know if the girls would be able to redeem themselves.

She didn't really seem to get what I was looking for exactly, but I said that I would start it out.

I told Cindy to put on the short leather tube dress and black fishnet stockings since she was a dominatrix now. We laughed about that, but she did put it on along with an incredibly high pair of heels…

Once she was dressed I sent her down to wake the girls up and I watched on the TV. She walked in quietly and ripped the blanket off of the two naked girls before they heard her.

They were startled and she laid right into it- "master gave you an order last night and you failed to obey it. This is taken very seriously in this house and you are both going to be severely punished immediately. Get out of bed this instant."

They both jumped up, more startled than compliant. The scene was very erotic I must say…. When the two of them were standing, she immediately ordered them to kneel with their heads on the ground and their asses sticking up. I was pretty surprised, but I guess by now Cindy knows what I like… Then she took out the riding crop she must have grabbed on the way down, and gave each of them a few strokes. They seemed pretty soft, but very erotic none the less.

After she finished that, she told them to stay as they were until she came back to give them their next punishment. Then she left and came back to see me in the bedroom. We watched them for a few minutes until Cindy started stroking my cock again, and ended up sucking me off while we watched the two girls with their asses sticking up in the air. Almost right after I came in her mouth, Megan got out of the position and sat back normally.

Kerry said something about how they're in enough trouble already, but Megan asked how we would know anyways. And Megan said that she needed to take a leak… Cindy was actually mad that Megan had disobeyed her as well now… I found the whole thing really exciting to see Cindy getting into the role so easily…

I told her to get them and bring them up into the living room where I would meet with them. I saw her come on to the camera just seconds after Megan hopped back into the position. This time she had with her two collars and leashes! She put one around each of their necks and said to come with her. When I came out into the living room they were both in the position again with their naked asses facing me and Cindy standing on the other side of them holding the leashes.

I explained that I was incredibly disappointed in both of them for not following my instructions about cleaning the dining room, and that Megan would go even farther this morning and disobey Cindy's order to remain in position was too much.

I said that I was very torn between sending them both on their way right now and trying to give them a chance to pay for what they did and keep going.

They both begged me to let them keep going, said how much they needed the money, how they would be very well behaved from now on, etc.

I said that I was serious. Today, as punishment and for them to prove their loyalty again, I would make them do many things that they might find shocking, but if they even hesitated once, they would be sent home.

They said that they understood.

I said that the same authority extended to Cindy. Today, they were not to do anything unless I told them to. They were not to touch themselves, talk, eat, go the bathroom… Nothing. I asked again if they understood and accepted the situation. They both said yes.

So, first I had them clean the dining room as I had instructed them to do the previous night. I had Cindy supervise, finding tiny spots of dust and whatnot and making them clean the entire floor, naked, on their hands and knees with rags. When they were done with that, I said, well the next thing I need done is some yard work. They both looked very nervous, but didn't say anything. I took their leashes and headed for the back door. The back yard was pretty isolated. You could see into it from three of the neighbor's houses though if someone happened to be at the right window. I walked them out into the back yard leading them by their leashes. They were clearly very aware of being completely naked, and in a degrading situation while outside. Then I went and collected a rake, a little gardening shovel, and a lawn mower. I gave them a list of fairly dirty jobs and then I went and had a drink with Cindy by the pool while we watched them doing the yard work. It was strangely exciting and I was getting hard just watching them.

I noticed that Megan seemed a little bit uncomfortable, and suddenly I remembered what she had said about how she needed to take a leak, but we hadn't even given her a second to take care of that… That started to give me ideas, and I had Cindy bring each of them a very large glass of water and order them to drink it. Ostensibly because yard work was dehydrating… They were clearly very uncomfortable with the prospect of being seen by the neighbors, naked, wearing collars, and doing my yard work, but they were doing a reasonably thorough job, so apparently the appreciated that I was serious.

When Cindy brought them the glasses of water, Megan looked very scared. She took the glass obediently, but just took a very small sip of it at first.

In a very firm voice, Cindy explained that she was going to bring the glasses back to the house with her and they were both to drink the entire glasses immediately. Megan started to object, but restrained herself when Cindy shot her a very scary look.

She drank about two thirds of the water before she burst out "I can't, I have to pee or I'm going to explode!"

Cindy, suddenly a pro at this, said "you will drink your water, and finish the yard work you were assigned, and then we may let you pee. Understood?"

Megan, looking dejected, slammed the rest of the water and started working on the yard work as quickly as she could. After about 30 minutes they said that they had finished. I told them to wait in the yard for a minute and that I would come inspect. I finished my drink at a leisurely pace, and then went down. I led them around the yard on their leashes inspecting very carefully. By this point, Megan's knees were pressed together and she was having trouble walking.

I found a couple of minor things and made them finish the jobs. I swear I thought Megan was not going to be able to hold it, but she did. While they were doing the final touches, I noticed the shades move in one of the windows. I looked up and realized that someone was peaking out through the shades in one of the neighbor's second story windows. That just urged me on…

When they had finished, Megan asked if she would be allowed to pee now. I said that there was one more thing she had to do and then I would let her pee. I told her to get down on all fours in the middle of the yard and I went back inside. I grabbed the dildo and brought it back out and gave it to her. I told her that she would not be allowed to pee until she had made herself come.

She looked scared, and upset, and unsure whether or not she could hold it through something like that, but she took the dildo and started rubbing her clit to get herself ready. After a few seconds she slid the dildo inside of herself, reaching around behind. She started pumping it into herself, doing her best to stifle the mixed cries of pain from her bladder and pleasure from her pussy. She came after a few minutes, and was visibly on the brink of losing control of her bladder. She started to stand up and head for the bathroom, but I stopped her and told her that I didn't say she could get up.

She said "you said I could pee when I came!" She was almost sobbing.

I said, "Yes, I think I will let you, but I want you to keep touching your clit while you do it."

She shrieked, "What? You want me to pee here? In your yard?!"

I said, "Yes, you have not earned the right to use my bathroom yet after your disobedience."

She started to cry and I loudly reminded her that I had told her to touch her clit. She started touching he clit while she was crying. I think she was trying her hardest not to give in, but it had just been too long and with an exasperated grunt she let loose. Piss ran out of her, down her legs, up the arm that was touching her clit.. Everywhere. But, I have to give her credit. She didn't stop touching her clit until well after she was done when I told her that she could. Even after I told her that she could stop, she stayed on all fours, soaked in her own piss, breathing loudly until I told her that she could get up. Her face was bright red and her face was streaked with tears.

I told her to go downstairs to their shower and clean herself up, but to be quick about it. I took Kerry's leash and led her back inside with Cindy and I. When we got into the living room, I told her to kneel in front of me and I took my cock out and had her suck on it for a few minutes, but I stopped her before I came. Then I told her to straddle the floor-dildo and fuck herself on it. She did as I told her to and I allowed her to cum. As she was finishing, Megan came back into the room, still naked, and looking much better than before. After she had recovered I told her to get off of the dildo and made them both stand next to each other. At this point, Kerry said that she had a request. I asked what it was.

She said that she was afraid to ask, but she really had to pee as well.

I said, "Ok. Given that you, unlike Megan, stayed in the position when Cindy told you to, and thus far today have obeyed every instruction, I will allow you to pee in the bathroom. But not just yet. First, I would like for the two of you to clean it very thoroughly."

I sent them both into the bathroom to clean it. They were crawling around on their hands and knees scrubbing nasty little corners and whatnot. Kerry was starting to look pretty uncomfortable herself now, so I decided to milk it for a while with 'white glove' tests and whatnot, until she was clearly on the brink of losing control. Finally, I said that it was acceptable, and now I would let her pee. She moved towards the toilet and started to push Megan out so she could have some privacy, but I stopped her.

I said, "No, I think you deserve to pee in the bathroom, but I'm not convinced yet that you deserve to use my toilet."

She looked stunned and scared… I told Cindy to go grab me a folding chair from the other room. When she brought it back Kerry was pressing her hands both against her pussy to help control the pressure… I set the chair up in the middle of the bathroom and told Megan to sit in it. She did, both of the girls looking very confused. Then I told Kerry that since she was doing so much better than the slut Megan, she would be allowed to use her as her toilet. The both let out a little gasp, but managed to control it…. It told Kerry to sit on Megan's lap. She did, but didn't let go. I told her that she was to pee now, but that neither of them would be allowed to get up until Megan had made Kerry come with her hands. Megan started rubbing Kerry's clit and Kerry sort of started uncomfortably moaning and shifting around. I warned Kerry that if she came before she peed there would be serious repercussions.

She was clearly struggling with the decision and the will power it takes to do something you've been trained not to do your whole life, but after a couple of minutes she let go and pee ran down her legs, Megan's legs, and onto Megan's pussy and stomach. They both let out incomprehensible noises of disgust and shame, but Megan kept working Kerry's clit the whole time. Once she had let go, Kerry seemed to get much more aroused and started to near an orgasm. I told her she was not to cum yet, and unzipped my pants and put my cock in her mouth. I told her that I was to cum before she did. She was already very much on the brink of orgasm, and I told Megan not to slow down with her hand or she too would be punished, so it was a struggle for her to control herself, but she did a very good job on my cock and brought be to orgasm fairly quickly. I pulled out at the last second and came on her face, chest and hair, and a few seconds later she let herself go over the edge.

I stood back and admired the scene for a minute… Two gorgeous women, with my cum, and Kerry's piss all over them. Man, that was something to see…

Then I told them to clean up the mess that they had made of my bathroom before cleaning themselves up, and then I sent them back to their shower to clean up. When they were gone I told Cindy that I would like for her to take charge of them for a couple of hours. She agreed, and when they came back from their shower, still obediently nude, she had them do a variety of jobs around the house. At one point she ordered Megan to alphabetize the spice rack while Kerry ate her out, which was kind of creative…

Later on she had them cooking dinner and Cindy and I had some time alone. I asked her if she was enjoying having two slaves of her own. She giggled and said that it was fun. I said that she should remember that they are here to please her, and that she should feel absolutely free to tell them to do whatever she wants. Anything she desires… She sort of giggled and said that last night was fun and all, but she really is much more attracted to men. I said that she could suit herself, but that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity so she might want to seize it and be creative. She agreed, but I didn't really know if she had anything in mind.

The girls served us dinner, and while we ate I instructed them to 69 each other on the table. After dinner, I left them in Cindy's capable hands again and I went off to do my own thing for a while. It appears that mostly she just had them cleaning, doing mildly embarrassing things, cooking, and the like. But, at one point I was checking it out on the cameras and I saw her have them both bend over the counter next to each other. Curious, I watched more, and she proceeded to produce both dildos and push one into each of them at the same time! That was pretty exciting, and I took it as a pretty good indication that Cindy was started to get excited about all this. I watched, and it looked like she actually made them cum. Afterwards, I saw that Cindy went back to her own room and masturbated! She really was starting to get turned on by these women!

That evening I called the girls into my den and instructed them to both kneel facing each other. At first I just had them kiss and touch each other, but then I took the two dildos and put one beneath each of them and ordered them to fuck themselves on them. They were touching their clits while they pumped up and down on the dildos. Kerry was on the longer one, so she had to lean forward to kiss Megan, but it worked out. Then, I took off all my clothes, and walked over and stood between them facing Kerry. First I made Kerry start sucking on my cock, and then I told Megan to stick her tongue as far up my ass as she could. She hesitated, but did it. It felt great, having both areas stimulated at the same time… I was in heaven. I think Kerry came first, then Megan, and finally I did. Very satisfied for the night, I told them that they had both done very well today, and that I considered their punishment to be done. I sent them to their room and I went to bed.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers