Hiring Cindy Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls bring party home from the club.
3.2k words
4.66
42.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

Chapter 8: The Girls Come Back

Then I gave them their next assignment. They were each to bring 3 men back to my house for the night. The looked a little surprised and wary about this assignment, but went off to talk some of the guys they'd been making out with into coming back to party.

Once they had rounded up 6 guys, we went out to the cars. Megan and Kerry each rode with a couple of the guys and we all caravanned back to my place. I saw Megan in the back seat with one of the guys and her dress was practically off. Her breasts were entirely out and the guy next to her was making good use of the situation from what I could see.

When we got to my place, I invited the four guys to take a seat, and told Kerry and Megan to stand in the center of the room. Then I very simply told them to take off their outfits. They were uncomfortable with the idea of being naked in front of all these guys, but with the e, and everything they'd already been through, they went along and stripped naked. The guys were hooting up a storm... Then I told the girls to get the party started with each other and they started embracing, kissing and touching each other. It was very hot, and a couple of the guys stood up and started walking towards them. I told the girls that I thought the guys needed some attention, and had them kneel. I told each girl to take 3 of the guys and suck on each of their cocks, one at a time and use their hands on the other two. The guys quickly played along, and soon they all had their dicks out, and the girls were greedily sucking them off. The girls would each suck on one cock for a minute or two, while massaging the other two with their hands, and then they'd switch over to another guy.

Cindy and I were making out and groping each other watching this all take place. Then I told Cindy to change into her loincloth. At first she was taken aback, not wanting to jump into the middle of a gangbang, but I cajoled her into it. She came back a few minutes later with nothing but the little square of cloth covering her pussy. A couple guys broke off from the girls that were working on them, but I stopped them and brought Cindy over to where I was sitting. First I made out with her standing and groping her exposed ass and tits. Then I sat her down straddling me and we started grinding up against one another.

I noticed that one of the guys was lying down next to Megan and encouraging her to mount him. I told her to do it, and she stopped sucking on the other guy's cock and positioned herself above the guy lying on his back. She easily slid her pussy down onto the guy's dick and started thrusting up and down. Another guy moved around in front of her and she sucked on his dick while she fucked the other guy. She reached out and grabbed the third guy's dick and held it while she worked the other two.

One of the guys that Kerry was holding walked around behind her and pulled her hips up so that she was on all fours. Then he kneeled behind her and she reached down to guide his dick into her pussy.

Cindy and I were getting pretty heavy too, and as I started to take off my shirt she reached into my pants. I unbuttoned my pants and took them off. She got back on top of me and I could feel her pussy pressing against my cock. I had never had sex in front of other people before, but I was horny as hell thinking about it. I slipped inside of her and we both started moaning loudly. I was fucking her very slowly, wanting to make it last as long as possible.

The guy that was in Megan's hand was looking kind of frustrated. With everything that was going on, she didn't have the wherewithal to really do anything for him. He pulled back and walked around behind her. As he leaned forward behind her and lined his cock up with her ass, she let out a muffled "no" around the other guy's cock. But, she didn't resist, and he started to push into her ass. She let out a couple of whining noises as he worked his way deeper inside of her, but after a few thrusts she was moaning with pleasure again. Her moans became incomprehensible grunts, and she was bucking wildly against all three of the dicks that were inside of her. Eventually, all four of them came.

Kerry didn't let the guys take her all at once like Megan did. Instead, she let the guy fuck her doggy style, and both of them came. When he pulled out, she pulled the guy that was in her mouth down and laid him on his back. She moved over to straddle him and pulled the guy she had been holding in front of her and sucked on his cock. After the guy beneath her came, she laid down the third guy and fucked him. Overall, I think she had two or three orgasms fucking them.

Three of the guys got up right after they came and started getting dressed. As they left, the other three guys were laying on the floor with the girls fondling them and watching Cindy and I. I was pushing in and out of Cindy very slowly, but she was rising to an orgasm. She whimpered and finally screamed as she went over the edge. I managed to hold off, and just kept up fucking her slowly while the others watched. At first, she was a bit overwhelmed by the stimulation right after her orgasm, but after a minute she started to build up again. She got very close, but I came before she could. She lets out a frustrated sigh when I pull out of her.

The five naked people on the floor started to get a bit more aroused from all the touching, and one of the guys started to rub each of the girl's pussies. After a minute, they were clearly all five getting horny again. Cindy was squirming around next to me, still very horny after she couldn't reach orgasm the second time, but I was spent.

After a few minutes, I told Kerry and Megan to stand up. They took their time, but eventually pulled themselves free and stood up. I beckoned them over to the couch and told Megan to lie on her back. When she did, I told Kerry to 69 Megan. They complied, and I told them that I wanted them to clean out each other's pussies. Cindy was straddling me again next to the girls. I guided her to stand up in front of me facing away from me, and I addressed the guys on the floor.

I told them "That these two (gesturing at Kerry and Megan) are sluts, and they are to be used however the guys pleased. But," I said, gesturing at Cindy, "this is my queen. She is to be respected and treated like a lady."

Cindy shot me a glance, nervous about what I was going to do. While was talking, two of the guys were stroking their cocks, and watching as Megan and Kerry started to moan and squirm around louder and louder next to me. I reached up and untied Cindy's loincloth and let if fall to the ground.

Then I explained to the guys that I would let them touch Cindy, but only if they were nice about it. I said that they would not be allowed to touch her pussy or fuck her, and that she would not suck them off. They agreed, and I pushed Cindy lightly forward. She walked into the middle of the room and the guys circled around her. One guy started kissing her and massaging one breast while another sucked on the other breast. The third guy stood behind her massaging her back, ass and legs. She was moaning at all the attention.

After a couple of minutes, I asked the girls whether they had finished cleaning each other yet.

Kerry pulled her face out of Megan's pussy just long enough to say "Yes master".

I said, "Good, but I seem to remember that her pussy wasn't the only part of Megan that these men filled. Get up ladies."

They stopped and stood up. I told Megan to bend forward and put her arms on the back of the couch, which she did. Kerry looked very uncomfortable with this situation, but I told both of them to touch themselves. I let them stay like that for a second, and then told Kerry to kneel behind Megan and clean her ass out. She hesitated, but then kneeled down and leaned forward. As she slid her tongue into Megan's ass, Megan let out a grunt of pleasure and started touching herself more enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Cindy was writing around between the guys as they ran their hands all over her body. After a bit, she asked me for permission to hold their cocks, and I said that I would allow it. She grabbed two of their cocks immediately and started stroking them while the guys continued to touch her. I noticed one of the guys running his hand over her pussy, and I warned him to stop. Cindy let out a little sigh that sounded almost like frustration to me...

Megan came loudly next to me and slumped forward, but Kerry kept fingering herself trying to get off one more time. The guys Cindy was stroking were starting to moan, and Cindy was sounding more and more excited, while still frustrated at not having any direct stimulation. After another minute, Kerry came. Then, I told Kerry to go over and stroke the third guy, the one that Cindy was neglecting. She walked over and reached around him while he was still massaging Cindy's ass, and took his cock in her hand.

Finally, Cindy couldn't take it any more, and said "Please, master, I need you to fuck me!"

I was very happy to hear that, but instead of obliging, I said that I would not do that. But, I said, if she wanted, I would let Megan eat her out.

She moaned instead of replying, but after a few minutes, she screamed out, "Ok, fine! Whatever!" and I sent Megan over.

Megan pushed the guys slightly to the sides as Cindy was stroking them and kneeled in front of Cindy's pussy. She started out by gently licking Cindy's stomach and thighs, and then lightly gliding over her pussy. At the same time, the guy behind her was rubbing her ass, and the other two guys were kissing her stomach, neck, and breasts. After teasing her for a while, Megan started eating Cindy out in earnest, and Cindy started moaning with abandon.

As Cindy started to get closer to orgasm, one of the guys she was stroking grunted and shot cum all over Cindy's stomach, her pussy, and Megan's face. Cindy seemed to get even more excited by this, and was writhing around desperate to cum herself. Finally, she came loudly, and at almost the same time, the guy standing behind her, who Kerry was stroking, shot his cum all over her ass and back. Megan stood up and pulled Cindy tightly up against her naked body until Cindy's aftershocks passed. Meanwhile, Kerry slid around the two and took the third guy's cock into her mouth, and he quickly came for her.

Finally, I told the guys that it was time to go home. They all were completely spent anyways, so they started grabbing their clothes. Before they put them on, I instructed to Kerry and Megan to make sure that they guys were clean before they got dressed, and each of them sucked on the guy's limp cocks one last time to clean them up. Then the guys left, and I told the girls to go get cleaned up, and then come back up to the master bedroom. Cindy and I headed up there directly, all four of us walking around completely naked.

That night the four of us slept together naked. I spent some time caressing their bodies, they spent some time caressing me and each other, and a couple of times I would guide one of their mouths down to my cock, but I didn't come in any of their mouths. Finally, in the morning I was rock hard again, and I asked both Kerry and Megan to suck me off at the same time. They both slid down my body and took turns sucking my cock into their mouths and licking the sides of it in unison. After a while I pulled Megan up next to me and flipped her on to her stomach and handed Kerry a bottle of lube. Kerry knew what to do and started to push the lube into Megan's ass. Megan groaned and writhed around a bit. Then I slid over on top of Megan and fucked her in the ass.

The girls were still around for a few days, but from there on out it was less intense. We spent a lot of time in bed naked, fondling each other in various combinations. Kerry ate Cindy out one night, I fucked all three of them a number of times, and I got a lot of blowjobs from all three. All three of us were recovering from the ecstasy, and we had pretty much filled up on the sickest of our fantasies....

The only event that sticks out was on the last night they were there. I ordered a pizza instead of asking the ladies to cook. Cindy, Kerry, and I were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. I was dressed, and each of them was wearing a fuzzy, soft baby doll nightie that was short, but not really revealing. I was enjoying idly touching their bodies through the material. But, Megan had been in her room packing or something, and when she came back she was still naked from earlier when we had been fooling around. She asked if I wanted her to put on a similar nightie, but I told her not to. Instead I had her get on her hands and knees in front of us and masturbate for us. She did as I told her to, and just as she was starting to get worked up the doorbell rang and she froze. I told her to go let the pizza man in while I got the money together. She was clearly nervous doing that, but by that point she was used to doing stuff that made her uncomfortable and she walked over and opened the door wide and asked him in completely naked. He was a 20 something guy, and didn't look like an asshole or anything. At first he was stunned and didn't move at all, but after he caught himself he walked in and put the pizza on the table and mumbled something about $24. He was blatantly staring up and down Megan's body. I had my wallet out, and I handed him $24 even. Then I asked him whether he would prefer a normal, cash, tip, or if he would like for Megan to tip him personally. He immediately picked the later option with a big smile.

I went back over to the couch and cuddled up with the other two girls and we watched. Megan took a step towards the delivery boy, with the door still open out to the street a few paces behind him, but I told her to wait, and asked the other two girls what they thought Megan should do to tip the delivery boy. They both thought on it for a second, and then Cindy suggested that first she should kiss him and let him touch her. Megan complied and embraced him and started making out with him. The delivery boy slid his hands over her ass and breasts as they made out. Then Megan stopped suddenly, and turned to us and asked what we wanted her to do next. The delivery boy had a ridiculous smile on his face, and Megan looked like she was enjoying herself as well...

This time it was Kerry who made the suggestion. She told Megan to touch herself for the delivery boy. Megan turned to face him and started in on her pussy. The delivery boy took a step back and turned to take the site in, ad Megan started to moan loudly and buck her hips a bit. After a few minutes, Megan didn't stop herself this time, so I told her to, and she turned to us to await the next instruction.

This time I asked the delivery boy what he would like her to do next. He paused, and looked uncomfortable for a while. I used the pause to start kissing one of the girls and then the other, while my hands slide over their asses and tits over the fuzzy gowns, and they squirmed against me happily.

After a few seconds, he turned to Megan and said, "Well... Um... Maybe, if you wouldn't mind, maybe you would give me a blowjob?"

I said that I thought that sounded like a good idea, and Megan immediately went down on her knees in front of him and pulled out his dick. She used one hand on him as she sucked him into her mouth, and she used her other hand on her pussy again. As she sucked him off I started getting more and more frisky with the other two girls. Eventually, Cindy pulled my cock free from my pajama pants and started stroking it. Once I was hard, I put my arm around Kerry's waist and pulled her on to my lap facing away from me and towards the pizza boy. I pulled her fuzzy gown out from between us, and my cock was between her pussy lips and ass cheeks. She started sliding herself up and down along my shaft while I made out with Cindy and squeezed her ass. After a second, Kerry lifted herself up and slid me inside of her. At the same time, I slid my hand up under the back of Cindy's gown and massaged her naked ass while we kissed. After I got more excited I reached my other hand around Kerry's side and slid it up to her breasts, which pulled the front of her gown up above her stomach. The pizza boy could see her pussy, and my cock pushing in and out of it now, and he started to make louder and louder noises until he came in Megan's mouth and she swallowed it all up. A little while later Kerry and I came as well. Then the pizza guy buttoned up his pants again and left, thanking us all profusely on the way out.

Before the girls left the next morning, I paid them as planned, and thanked them. They thanked me, and said it was the easiest, and most fun, money they'd ever made. I said that maybe we would have them back at some point, and they both said that they hoped I would!

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers