His.

Story Info
A tame D/s relationship.
7.4k words
4.34
16k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan sat in the front seat of her 1983 Volkswagen Passat at about seven o'clock in the morning, listening to the rain. Just getting off from work at the 7-11, she looked in the rear view mirror, and admired the silver necklace that she wore, given to her by Master. Jordan smiled. This was one of the many collars He had given her. It wasn't His preferred collar, but the one He liked to see her wear when she went out in public. His favorite collar hung from the mirror, and sparked in the fresh morning sunlight that spread across the dash board in the reflection of the rain. With a smirk, she took off the silver necklace, replacing it with the diamond studded collar, thick, leather, with His tags dangling and clinking together with the heavy silver bell He liked to see against the fur on her neck. Setting the necklace on the passenger seat, she started the car, and drove to their home.

Jordan worked night shift at 7-11, and took classes for her graphic arts degree at various times during the evening, mostly after six. Ahote, her Master, also worked night shift, working for the local emergency room, and usually didn't get home until around eight. Pulling into her parking space, she looked at the clock on her dash board. Living so close to her work, she was able to get home quickly, around seven fifteen. Turning off the car, she darted up the steps to their apartment, slid her keys into the door, and opened it. She closed her eyes and inhaled, still smelling His scent as she closed the door behind her, her tail flicking back and forth in contentment.

As one hand reached back to lock the front door safely, her other hand lifted the front of her shirt, and gently stroked the firm small protruding belly that carried His child. She grinned, taking her other hand to caress it as well. With a loud purr, she whispered, ".... His .... all His". She looked over at the clock on the stove. Seven thirty. Jordan figured she'd have enough time before Master got home to take a quick shower, and wash off the smell of the night time convenience store, and be ready for Him when He arrived. She quickly tossed her clothes into the laundry room as she darted past it, naked, and bolted into the bathroom, ready for a good soaking of her soft light gray fur.

Jordan leaned her naked body forward into the shower, turning on the hot steamy water, holding her belly with her other hand. Every movement she made, reminded her of her new child, their new child, His unborn life, growing, getting stronger, inside His kitten. As she stepped into the steam of the shower, the fur on her back bristled and tingled, as the front of her body soaked up the hot massaging water. Her tags and bell jingled together as she shivered.

Turning around, Jordan let the shower soak the back of her neck, half streaming down the curve of her back, half pushing her red hair over her shoulders, trickling down between her breasts and over her belly. She cupped her hands at her belly button, and let the water swell and grow, giving a slight smile. The water traced past her nipples and she shivered, remembering the night He planted His seed in her. Remembering Him in His heat caused her to shiver more, how she loved the fire in His eyes, the strength in His cock, and the gust of His breath as He growled behind her, gripping the fur of her back as He plunged deeper and deeper into her tight pussy.

Jordan felt her hands slide down the front of her belly to her already hot crotch, the water dripping past her fingertips and tickling her southern lips. She bit the inside of her cheek and caressed her pussy further, remembering the way she laid on her back as He tickled her pussy lips with His beard, His strong fingers and hands spreading her knees apart, gripping her flesh, panting as His tongue tended to her gentle insides, tasting her cum.

Leaning against the wall of the shower, she moaned, spreading her pussy lips and letting her hard button clit slide out, lightly stroking it with her fingertips, cumming quickly as her hormones raced with a loud moan. "Mmmmm ... thank you, Master," she whispered to herself, sliding an empty hand up her belly to her breast, lightly pinching her nipple as her other fingers caressed her clit.

".... Thank you for what, kitten?" His low voice boomed and echoed in the tile of the bathroom. Jordan shook to an alert state, eyes wide, pressing herself against the bath wall, her tags and bell rattling loudly.

"... Shit! ... Um ... Uh ... you're home?" Master had watched her play before, but usually she knows when He's doing so. Her body was now ridged in surprise, now wet only from her hot shower water.

"Heh, of course I'm home. It's eight thirty. I've been standing here listening for the past fifteen minutes, and that better be Me that you're calling 'Master' in there," He said with a chuckle. Jordan pulled the curtain back slowly and peeked out at Him. Her gray fur was soaked a dark color, her red hair had blended in with her fur, and her deep brown eyes looked huge as she peered in His direction.

Master stood in the doorway, leaning against the door frame, wearing only His scrub pants, His large strong arms folded across His wide, dark, furry chest. His head tilted lightly to the side, and He wore a soft smile, the one He usually had when He saw her after getting home. He held His scrub shirt in His hand, and His dark, thick, black leather collar shadowed lightly against the dark fur of His neck. His collar was plain and simple, but it told her that He belonged to her. He was her Master.

Jordan's eyes grew wider. "Eight thirty. Shit. Your tea ..." Ignoring her shower soaked body, she darted out of the shower, starting to run past Him. His firm hand quickly reached down and grasped her tail hard, stopping her in her tracks just behind Him, and she winced at the firm tug. "I'm sorry, Master. I lost track of time. I didn't realize ....."

"Shush, woman. I'm here. What do I want when I see you first? It's not my tea, is it?" His smile widened. Giving her tail another gentle tug, He dropped His scrub shirt to the floor, and opened His arms to her. She smiled, and pressed her hot wet body into the fur of His chest. His arms surrounded her as He lowered His head, gently kissing her lips. She closed her eyes, smiling into her kiss, and wrapped her hands around the small of His firm back. Her fingers curled and tugged gently on His fur, and her tail flicked happily from side to side.

Quickly, she licked His lips and opened her eyes to Him with a grin. "I love you," she whispered. Jordan closed her eyes, and rested the side of her head against His chest, molding her body and belly to His. Nestled tightly against Him, she was able to hide her face of distress, thinking about her forgetfulness and His tea, losing her smile.

"I love you, kitten." He gently rested His lips to her ear on the top of her head, kissing it gently, then gave it a playful nip. "I'm going to get out of these scrubs. I'll take my tea, now." His hands stroked her back down to her tail, then grazed along her sides to her belly, pausing briefly with a warm large palm against her belly, smiling wider.

She quickly darted to the kitchen, turning on the stove for His tea. Still shaken from His abrupt appearance, and her not being ready for Him, her hand lightly trembled as she started the boiling water. Jordan folded her hands against her chest, looking at the slowly steaming kettle, worried about Him not getting His tea in time. He liked to have His tea just as He walked in the door, His teacup in His hand as His other arm wrapped around her. It was relaxing to Him, having what He enjoyed close to Him. There were times when He'd stand in the doorway, simply holding her with a smile, and as His tea cooled He'd sip it over her, followed by a gentle kiss to her head.

Losing her head in thought in front of the steaming kettle, He appeared again behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist, resting His hand on her belly, His other sliding His tea cup across the counter already containing His tea bag. "Missing something?" He asked with a smile, nuzzling His strong lips to her ear.

Jordan jumped at him, clenching her hands tighter against her chest. "I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry ... I'm just all frazzled with these hormones. I don't know which way to...."

He stopped her by turning her around, and resting two soft, strong fingers against her lips. "I said shush. You're okay, I'm not upset." He firmly pressed Himself against her, pressing His sweatpants covered hips against her bare fur, pinning her between Him and the counter with a grin. "Why would I be upset?"

She rested her hands on His chest, stroking it softly, lowering her head and ears. "... Because I'm not doing what I need to do. I'm not taking care of my Master." With a soft sigh, she lowered her forehead against His chest, sliding her hands up to His shoulders, resting her arms beside her head on His chest. "I'm not making you happy like I need to." He took His fingers and lightly grasped her chin, lifting it so she could face him. Jordan bit her lip and looked away, lightly closing her eyes.

He shook her chin gently. "Look at me. Now, kitten." Jordan bit her lip harder and looked into His eyes, her eyes wide and trembling, His eyes deep and warm. "Smile. It's just tea."

"But ...."

"It's just tea."

"I forgot about ..."

He shook her chin again, and firmed His face, losing a little of His smile in seriousness. "It's just tea. Now if you weren't here when I got home, I'd be upset. You're here. I'm happy. Tea can wait." The kettle whistled behind them, her eyes not noticing it as He ignored it other than a twitch of His ear, continuing to stare into her eyes. He quickly reached up and grabbed her tags, tugging on them. "This is more important than tea."

She slowly lowered her head back to His chest with a nod. "Yes, Sir." Jordan sighed and leaned into His bare chest. He gave her ear another playful nip, as the tea kettle behind her grew louder, feeling disregarded.

"You better get that before you start a fire," He smirked. Quickly, she turned around and took the kettle from the stove, turning off the heat, and gently poured the water into His cup. She reached up to the cabinet and grasped the tin can of sugar, as His chin brushed against her neck, His rough hand now sliding up her soft side to the back of her arms. She closed her eyes, loving the feel of Him against her, His gentle touch from His strong hands. She smiled slightly, and leaned her head against His, a hand falling slowly from the sugar to the top of His head, scratching it lightly with her trimmed nails. He purred. She knew that He loved to have His head scratched by her. Still thinking that she had done wrong, she liked knowing that she was doing something He liked.

She scratched harder, sliding her nails to His ears and he purred louder. Her smile grew wider as she closed her eyes. "I love you. These hormones ... my brain isn't acting the way it should. I know that you know I'm trying. I just want to be everything you want me to be."

He chuckled and nipped her neck. "If you keep that up, I'll be wanting you to be on your fours on the floor." Slowly, He licked her neck where He bit her. She grinned as her whole body shivered and she felt her pussy grow hot, reaching her open hand to the sugar.

Letting go of His ears, she drew her attention to His tea. Grinning, she added His sugar and stirred it with her finger. "I want to be everything, and everywhere you want me to be, Master," she whispered. Lifting His cup into her hands she turned around to face Him, cupping the bottom of His teacup, facing the handle to Him as He liked it to be offered.

He placed a hand around her lower back, taking His tea with His other, pulling her lower body to His as He sipped gently. Jordan could feel His already rock cock beneath His sweatpants, pressing against her belly. She lowered her head beneath His cup, and gently kissed His chest, returning her hands to His shoulders. Smiling, He kept His cup at His lips. "Lower," He said softly, His chest vibrating as He spoke. Her naked body shivered again, and she felt her pussy moisten simply at the rumble of His voice, and lowered her head further, kissing just above His stomach.

He rested His half empty teacup on the counter with a smile. "Lower." His hands slowly slid up her back, twisting His fingers loosely in the ends of her long red hair. Jordan slowly knelt to the cool tile floor, kissing His firm abdomen as her hot cunt dripped down her leg. His fingers tightened in her hair and her fingers slid down His body to the edge of His sweatpants.

"Keep going." She lowered His pants to the floor with a firm grin, gently resting her lips just above His groin, letting His shaft graze beneath her chin, its mushroom head lightly pressing against her neck. "What do I want, kitten?"

Her tags and bell jingled as she swallowed, the cold metal rattling against His cock head. "Me."

He tightened His fingers further with a grin. "What about you?"

Jordan softly nuzzled the curls in His groin, letting His shaft stroke her cheek. "You want to know that I am yours, Sir." Her nipples hardened as she shivered, her saliva growing in her mouth next to the thick meat next to her lips. She closed her eyes, resting her hot lips around the side of His cock, sucking It gently.

Spreading His fingers, He firmly slid His hands up her head, pulling her against Him, her cheek tightly nestled against His groin. "Good girl. Cup my balls and suck me." He pulled the back of her head, making her lips slide down His cock. Jordan slipped her hands between His legs, loosely wrapping her fingers around His swollen sack, and drew her head back to His mushroom tip, lightly swirling her tongue around it.

Her fingers gently kneaded His balls as her tight lips slowly slid down His shaft, taking Him deep into her hot mouth, letting her teeth graze His flesh like she knew He liked them to. She swallowed and felt her hormones race again, her pussy dripping more hot juice onto the floor as her throat caressed His cock head, jingling the bell on her collar.

He moaned, and rocked slightly to her head. Jordan softly bit down on the base of His cock, and gave His balls a gentle squeeze before letting her teeth loose to draw back, her lips tightly coming to a stop at the head of His cock. His hand pushed and pulled the back of her head, making her lips and teeth slide up and down His shaft, her tongue feeling the thick vein that ran underneath. Jordan arched her back, and slid her body closer to His legs, squatting, her knees spread to the side, lightly pulling on His balls for balance as she bobbed her head on His cock.

A hand slid from her head to her breast, cupping it lightly, feeling her hard nipple between His fingertips. "Faster," He said under His panting breath. Obeying, she quickened her rocking up and down His rod, sliding her tongue from side to side, curling it around Its width. She moaned as His fingers tightened against her nipples, pinching them, lightly gasping as she felt a wave of heat in her belly. Her body tingled, sensitive to each touch and motion He gave her.

She pressed her head deeply against His cock, moaning again as she swallowed against His head. Shivering again, she rocked her pelvis to the air, wanting His cock to fill her hot, dripping pussy. Jordan whimpered and moaned, the thought of that bringing her to the edge of cumming again.

He groaned and held her head tight. "Bite me," He said with a growl, squeezing her breast firmly as His other hand firmly pulled her head to Him. His voice pushed her over the edge, tightly clenching her teeth against the base of His cock, loudly vocalizing a muffled scream as she came hard, her silky sweet cum oozing from her tight contracted pussy down her thigh.

He held her head against Him, knowing full well what her body had just done. He smiled and drew His cock from her lips. "My turn. Fours. Now." He released her head and stood back as she quickly rolled onto her hands and knees, arching her back and lifting her rear to Him, presenting herself to Him as He liked her to. Jordan closed her eyes and grinned, knowing her pussy was still hot and slick for Him.

His firm hands grasped her hips as His cock slowly slid into her tight, contracted pussy. She closed her eyes shut and rolled them back into her head, leaning her head to the side and opening her mouth as her tongue pressed against the inside of her teeth, holding her breath until He was completely inside her. Her pussy belonged to Him and He filled it well, slowly sliding His now slick shaft into her deeply, and His cock head hitting her cervix. She loved it when He took her to the hilt, showing her that all of her pussy belonged to Him.

He growled loudly and curled His fingers into her hips, tightly. His growl slowly turned into a purr as He stroked and thrust into her, her breath panting in time with each drive. "Down," He said, driving harder, His balls lightly tapping against her cum wet pussy lips. Jordan lowered her head and breasts to the cold tile floor, making her nipples harder. She arched her back more to tilt her hips up to Him, her rounded belly lightly grazing against the tile.

He felt her heat and juices against His balls, becoming wetter by the minute. He grasped her head, and quickly drew out of her with force just as her pussy was starting to clench further, swinging her body around and pulled her head to His cock. "Tell me how you taste, kitten." Jordan pressed her hot pussy against the cold floor and turned her head to Him, quickly taking His cock to her mouth, swirling her tongue around His meat. Her lips stroked Him as her teeth grazed against the vein beneath His shaft, her sugary cum mixing with the taste of His musky flesh.

She drew her head back off His cock, a trail of her previous cum stretching from His shaft to her lips. "Sweet, Sir. Very sweet." His hand pushed her back down, and she lowered her chest to the floor, raising her rear for Him again. He looked down at His slick shimmering shaft and smiled, as His hands gently rested on either ass cheek, spreading them apart. He hadn't penetrated her ass in a while, and knew that she would be tight for Him. He gave a quick dip deeply into her pussy to slicken His shaft further, then drew out and lightly pressed the tip of His cock against her star shaped puckered anus.

Jordan's eyes grew wide. "Master, I haven't stretched." As much as she loved her Master, He was thick, sometimes too thick for her rear if she hadn't prepared beforehand. The first time she let Him use her ass to catch His cum she cried at the pain, and was sore for days. He made up for it by His tender hand caressing her afterwards, and a new fancy collar, but it still hurt like hell. She quickly turned her head around to look at him over her back.

He smiled. "Your point? It's mine." He leaned into her, pressing His thick meat into her rear, the muscles of her anus contracting at the foreign steel that entered her. She winced and quickly straightened her head with a grimace, and this was just His cock head. "Down, kitten." Jordan nodded and lowered her body again as He leaned over to her, His entire length sliding into her as her tail firmly beat against His chest, her cheeks nestled tightly against His groin. Her body clenched as a whole, spreading her fingers and hands against the floor. Her face tightened as He started His stroking, wincing and whimpering with each slow thrust.

"Master, please..." she whispered. She rocked her body with His shaft, easing the pain slightly as her pussy dripped in desire, wanting His rod to caress her flesh again. He ignored her, stroking faster, gripping her hips and driving deeper into her tight rear. His legs quivered as He felt His heat rise in His belly, grunting through His pant.