His Angel

Story Info
A fantasy of a night with my Master.
2.8k words
4.18
9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master," I whisper to myself as I lay out my clothes. A fitted halter top with a zip down the front, a short black swing skirt and black high heels. My new lingerie next; black strapless corset and lacy thong, with matching thigh high stockings.

I smile at myself in the bathroom mirror as I undress and step into the scented water, hot enough to make my skin redden slightly. I sink down and allow the water to fan my hair out around my head, then sit up eager to begin my preparations. Beginning with my shoulder length blonde hair, lathering it with soap before applying conditioner to give it a lustrous shine. I wish to be perfect for my Master. My face is next, a warm washcloth and some vanilla soap seem to soothe my tension away. I gently run the cloth down my neck and over my breasts, cupping each to feel the warm weight in my hand. I soap slowly down to my pussy, lifting my hips as the roughness of the cloth begins to arouse me.

I reach for the shaving cream and apply it, it foams over me so cool and light. Lifting a leg over the side of the bath I begin at the back and slowly stroke the razor forward ending at my now tingling clit. When I satisfy myself that my pussy is smooth, running my fingers along my slit, I neatly trim the remaining hair on my mound into a tidy triangle. After I rinse the cream off I reach for a small mirror to admire the results. My freshly shaved pussy lips pout back at me, juicy and plump with desire. I stroke them gently and slip a naughty finger slightly inside then bring it to my lips, tasting myself, so sweet and salty. With an awareness of time I quickly but thoroughly cleanse the rest of my body and stand up to rinse under a cool shower.

The colder water running over my nipples makes me tremble, and I bring the shower head down to tickle my clit with the spray. It feels so amazingly tingly that I linger for a moment, then reluctantly shut off the water and dry myself. The rough texture of the towel teases my skin. I then inspect myself in the mirror raising my arms to see my large breasts lift, cupping them gently and rolling the tender nipples between my fingers. I turn my back to the mirror and, looking over my shoulder, slap my ass. It jiggles a little and turns an indignant shade of red. I smile, imagining what Master and the rest of the evening have in store for it.

The ticking of the clock brings me out of my erotic trance, and I turn from the mirror, walking to the bed where my clothes are laid out. I step into the thong and slide it up my legs until it nestles pleasantly between my cheeks, the lacy front tickling my protruding clit. I sit on the bed and roll on my stockings, smoothing them gently as I think of my master's touch. I slip into the corset, arranging it just right over my breasts, then take a deep breath and quickly, viciously yank the strings tight. This makes my breasts quiver and bulge appealingly as the corset compresses my chest, causing a small jolt of pleasure as my hard nipples are squeezed.

Tying off the ribbons into pretty bows, I quickly cover it with the halter top, zipping up the front over my straining breasts. I finish dressing with the short skirt, barely long enough to cover my bare ass cheeks, and the high heels which make my legs look long and sexy.

Back in front of the mirror, I decide on a simple bun for my hair, giving me an innocent look which I hope Master will enjoy. I apply just a little makeup, knowing it will soon be worn and smudged. Now I am ready to await Master.

I kneel by the door, arranging my body into a worshipful and submissive pose, and close my eyes to wait. I summon Master's face in my mind and gaze upon it with love. As I look into his well remembered eyes my breathing slows and I relax. This is almost like meditating except for the growing feeling of heat in my pussy. I am aware of the silence in the room and the gentle pressure of my knees on the carpet. I feel totally devoted and at peace as I wait.

Some time later my heart jumps as I hear his footsteps, then the door opening, and his shoes and trousered legs come into my sight. I stay perfectly still.

"Good evening angel." His words wash over me.

"Welcome Master." His feet stop in front of me and he lays one hand on my head while the other is held out in invitation.

"Rise my angel." The words thrill through me as I take his hand and he gently raises me, cupping my chin to bring my eyes and lips to his. I eagerly return his gentle kiss and lay my head upon his shoulder, breathing in his scent. He holds me close in his strong arms for several minutes while my pounding heart slows, then pulls away to inspect me. I feel his gaze as it travels from my face down over my protruding breasts and sucked in waist, over my tiny skirt and down my long legs to my shoes. I feel breathless as he smiles back up to my eyes.

"Angel, you look just perfect, good enough to eat." He pulls me close again bending his head to my neck, licking and sucking, making me gasp. Suddenly he bites me passionately and I arch my body up into the pain, giving myself to his hungry mouth. His arms are around me now, holding me possessively as his hands slide down to my ass to grasp it hard, pulling and grinding me into his hardening cock.

His fingers slide under my skirt and caress my bare asscheeks then forward along the line of my thong as he continues to savage my neck. Suddenly he pulls back in mock surprise. "Well it appears my angel is really a horny little slut down there. Why are you so wet, angel?" His eyes challenge me and I look down, away from his gaze, blushing. "Look at me and explain yourself." I look up and see in his face that he wants to make me say these dirty things myself.

"Master, this horny slut has been wet all evening thinking of you."

He nods but remains silent.

"Master I can't help it, I think of your hands on me and your cock inside me and my pussy gets so juicy and wet."

He smiles and strokes my hair. "I'm glad you are so honest with me angel, as a reward you may remove my pants."

I kneel down in front of him and go to work on his belt, hands clumsy with lust. I undo his fly and his cock springs free, huge, hard and purple. He sits in a chair and I carefully remove his shoes and slide off his pants. I look up at my Master and gently kiss his foot, moving my lips up leaving a trail of kisses up his ankle and calf. He sighs and strokes my hair. I gently nibble the back of his knee and he begins to moan as my hair brushes his inner thigh. I get closer to my prize, with my face almost touching his balls when his hand tightens roughly in my hair and my head is yanked back to look up at him.

"Did I say you could touch my cock slut?"

"No Master," I say softly, licking my lips with his private scent in my nostrils.

"Turn around and bend over my knee with your hands on the floor."

"Yes Master," as I obey with a quiver of anticipation.

He lifts my skirt and Smack! his hand comes down hard on my upturned bottom. I gasp at the sudden pain. Smack! again and tears start in my eyes. Smack then a pause and he gently rubs my throbbing ass, soothing it.

Smack! Then he traces his fingers down my thong and I feel him pull it downwards. Smack! as it's at my knees and Smack! again as he works it over my feet. He gently strokes me again and lifts my sopping underwear to to his face.

"Mmm you're enjoying this aren't you my little slut?"

I moan in assent as his finger is rubbing lower, distracting me. He brings my thong to my lips and makes me taste it as his finger slips into my wetness. He gently strokes the edge of my pussy lips as I moan into my underwear.

Smack! the pain flares more intensely on my already sore ass. Smack! once more then he lifts my upper body and turns me to face him.

"Now my little slut, have you learned your manners yet? Is there something you wished to ask permission for?"

"Yes Master," I mumble around the thong hanging from my lips. He smiles and draws it out of my mouth.

"You may ask my angel."

I look into his eyes with a lustful gaze. "Please Master, please may I have the honor of sucking your cock?"

"That wasnt so hard now was it?"

I nod.

"You may"

"Thank you Master." I lick my lips eagerly and lower my head, once again kissing his thighs as I place my hand around his thick shaft. Letting saliva pool in my mouth, I moisten my tongue and tentatively lick the end of his throbbing cock, tasting the exquisite saltiness of his precum for the first time. I swirl my tongue around and over his purple throbbing head and gently take it in my mouth. He sighs and places his hand on the back of my neck.

I slide my mouth down feeling his hardness fill me and begin to press into my throat. Back up for air and a quick glance at his face then down further than before. My hands come up to grasp his hips as I push his large head past the resistance in my throat, and he helps with increasing pressure from his hand on my head. My pussy is throbbing and I feel wetness seeping down my thigh at the pleasure and pain in my throat. I push down hard and Master's hands encourage me to forces the last inch in till my lips touch his balls. I pause in wonder and excitement at being impaled on his giant cock, hardly believing can fit it all inside me.

I finally have to pull back for a breath then slide down all the way again. Master groans and twines his fingers in my hair, beginning to slowly fuck my face. My pussy twitches and my nipples throb as I surrender and enjoy the feeling of being used for his pleasure. I gasp for air when he allows it, sometimes pulling out and slapping my face with his cock while I pull in gulps of air. Then he forces it into my mouth again, down my throat so deep that tears stream from my eyes to mix with the spit leaking from my abused mouth.

He speeds up and thrusts harder, stiffening, sending the first shot of his precious cum down my throat. He pulls back a little so I can taste the second spurt on my tongue. My mouth is overflowing so he pulls out and shoots the rest on my face. I swallow greedily and rest my head on his thigh, looking up at him with love as I clean my lips with my tongue. He smiles back and rests his arm around my shoulders, sinking into his chair with a sigh.

"Thank you Master." I whisper.

A few minutes pass as we both catch our breath then he sighs and releases me. "Go clean up angel then return and strip for me."

I climb to my feet and make my way to the bathroom, where I wipe the last of his cum from my face and the top of my breasts. I wash my face with a warm cloth, feeling refreshed and still excited. Then I return to find him lying on the bed now completely naked.

"Come over here and take off your clothes." His words roll over me making me shiver in delight. I stand next to the bed and slowly unzip my shirt, loosening the corset with a sigh and slipping it off. With my eyes on his still I step out of the skirt and sit on the edge of the bed to remove my shoes. He reaches out and pulls me to him so I lay with him curled around behind me. His hands undo my now messy hair and run through it. He nuzzles the back of my neck and sighs, putting his arms around me and gently stroking my breasts. I nestle back into him feeling his hardening cock fit nicely between my ass cheeks.

As he kisses my neck and plays with my nipples I relax feeling warm and safe with the fire of arousal glowing in me. I feel his cock harden and slip between my legs and he begins to slide it teasingly along my pussy lips through my wetness, just reaching my clit. I moan and try to rub against him wanting it inside me but he murmurs "Be still," in my ear and continues to tease me. He slips it back and forth spreading my wetness around from my clit to my ass and back again. It feels amazing, held strongly in his arms as jolts of pleasure run through me. Now he slides back to my asshole and rubs his wet cock around it gently making me gasp as his hand goes down to rub my clit. He presses his cock firmly against my ass and holds perfectly still.

"Now you may move."

A wave of excitement washes though me as I realise what he wants me to do. My pussy is aching and twitching and it feels so good as I push back a little and feel my tight ass stretch and I moan at this new sensation. A strange feeling as his head pops inside and I wriggle a little, amazed that he is inside me already. We lay like that for a while, his breathing a little heavier on my neck and his finger tracing slow circles around my clit. Soon I want more and I arch back into him allowing his cock to slip inside surprisingly easily. He bites my shoulder a little and we both gasp as I press hard needing him and force it all the way inside me. We lie still again in wonder at the amazing full feeling of him deep inside me.

I begin to move my hips again and he moans and lets me fuck myself on him.

"Oh yes good girl, I knew you could do it. How does it feel having me buried in your ass?"

"Oh Master it feels wonderful, so dirty, so close, so full. I love it."

"Oh?" His tone tells me he wants to hear more as I grind against him and start to pant.

"Mmmm Master you are so good inside me, stretching me taking me ohhhh."

"Its not me taking you you dirty girl, you got my cock in your ass all by yourself, fucking yourself with it what a slut."

"Yes Master, but its so good! Please Master fuck me, fuck my ass hard, I need it so bad!"

With a quick twist of his body he rolls on top of me pressing my face into the pillow muffling my moans of pleasure as he fucks me unrestrained, kissing my back biting me then grabbing my hair and forcing my legs apart a little as I raise my ass to meet each glorious thrust. Now I'm screaming into the pillow, incoherent begging sounds as his cock causes unbeleivable sensations deep inside me.

"You dirty little slut you love having your ass fucked. You've been such a good girl you may cum when I do."

He slips two fingers tasting of my pussy juice into my mouth and I suck eagerly, feeling utterly depraved as he rides my ass and I buck and thrust with him wanting his cum in me. I reach a hand beneath me and pinch my clit rubbing it between my fingers and I feel him stiffen then an amazing sensation as he shoots cum deep in my ass and I cum hard, clenching around his cock as it spasms inside me. He sinks down on top of me holding me close as the shudders of orgasm roll through us both. He sighs and strokes my hair.

"Good girl."