His Baby Or Mine?

Story Info
Amanda and Phil have a dilemma.
2.8k words
4.15
117.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,414 Followers

Like most other ideas of that nature, my wife, Amanda's fantasy should have stayed just that: a fantasy. It should never have resulted in me waiting here for her to return from the doctor's surgery.

Some women marry for love, others for money But Amanda is different, Amanda is very different. I have never been wealthy, never been wonderfully good looking; the reason for Amanda and I being together, frankly, is the size of my endowment!

You see, Amanda is a slut. Acually, its more than that, she never seems to be able to get enough hot cock and the bigger the better. I had always thought that my size - at nine inches - would have been enough to satisfy her, but after our conversation a few months ago, I knew that she still craved more.

We were lying in bed after a frantic sex session in which I'd brought my wife to no fewer than three orgasms. As she laid back, breathing hard and toying idly with my semi erect penis, she dropped the bombshell.

"You know, Phil, you have a wonderful cock! The only problem is, it's white!"

I had my eyes closed and was revelling in the sensations that her long cool fingers were producing on my shaft and balls. My eyes suddenly opened wide and I turned towards her with an angusished look on my face.

"Cool it, baby!" she continued with a smile, "I said that I was quite happy with your dick, but you know me! I need more!"

"But we're married!" I said, "does this mean that you want to cheat on me?"

"It's only cheating if I don't tell you, isn't it? And anyway, I want you involved!"

"What do you mean?"

Amanda looked at me and smiled.

"I think two men might be just what I need!"

I had to think for a moment before it dawned on me that she wanted me and another man - a black man - to do her at the same time. Suddenly my cock became almost instantly erect.

"Mmmm...I see you quite like the idea!" Amanda cooed as she ran her fingernails along my shaft.

I couldn't deny my feelings. The thought of another man thrusting his cock into my wife's vagina had me throbbing to full attention. I sighed deeply as I felt Amanda slip her warm, wet mouth over my tool and take me deep into her throat. I knew - as well as she did - that I could deny her nothing. If she wanted to have sex with me and another man at the same time, then it was going to happen!

And it did happen. I had explained to Amanda that I didn't actually know many black guys, and the ones that I did know, I certainly didn't know well enough to ask that sort of question! But Amanda had already thought of that. In fact I think she had been planning this for quite some time. There was a man, apparently. A black guy at her office that she had been flirting with since he started some six weeks perviously. The man's name was Marc and Amanda had set everything up - he was coming over to our house on Friday night!

When Friday finally arrived, I think Amanda was even more nervous than I was. Marc arrived promptly at seven and the first thing I noticed about him was that he was a little younger than me. He was also good looking and, dressed simply in jeans and a tee shirt, he was able to display his obvious muscles without being too overt.

As amanda led him by the hand into the lounge, her eyes were fixed firmly on the floor. It was clear that she was having a hard time looking me in the eye. I took it upon myself to try to settle things and got up to introdue myself. Marc seemed like a friendly sort of guy and he and I were soon sipping scotch together and talking quite openly.

Amanda was sitting by herself on the sofa and I thought it was about time that I tried to bring the conversation around to her - the purpose of Marc's visit. She was dressed in a simple yellow summer dress. She wore no stockings or shoes and I knew that the only underwear that she had on was a pair of white lace panties and matching bra.

"I guess Amanda looks a little different out of her business suits?" I asked Marc casually.

The comment had the desired effect and Marc turned and studied the form of my wife as she sat demurely.

"She still looks good though, right?" I continued

Marc's mouth must have started to dry up then because he licked his lips and smiled. His voice was a little croaky as he spoke.

"Oh yeah! She still looks good. She looks great!"

I wanted to move things on a little now that everyone was interested.

"Why don't you show Marc the underwear you selected today, honey?"

I watched as Amanda looked up and smiled at her two admirers. There was a twinkle in her eye and I knew that I had said the right thing. Slowly she stood and allowed the light dress to slip from her shoulders. Her skin looked light and smooth in the light of the lounge room and I could see her fingers trembling as she undid the last button on the dress and stepped out of the garment.

I took a sideways glance at Marc. His eyes were glued to my wife's body as she stood in her underwear, her long brown hair falling in a cascade around her bare shoulders.

"She might have looked good in the dress," Marc joked in a whispered voice, "but she looks much better out of it!"

The ice seemed to be well and truely broken now and I wanted to move the proceedings on to the next level. My cock was already hard and ached in my jeans as I stood and walked over to the sofa. I sat again, next to my wife and slipped my arm around her waist. I pulled her close and our lips met in a hot, wet embrace. I could feel Amanda's tongue probing urgently into my mouth and knew that she was probably feeling hotter now than she ever had.

My hand moved down to cup her breast and, even though my fingers were on the outside of her bra, I could feel the hard point of her nipple digging into my palm. The kiss ended breathlessly and I turned to see Marc rubbing an obvious bulge in the front of his jeans.

"Why don't you join us?" I asked him with a casual smile.

Marc's face immediately broke into a wide grin and he was sitting on the other side of my wife in a flash. As Marc and Amanda's lips met, I slipped my hand behind her and unhooked her bra. The underwear slipped easily over her shoulders and arms and I tossedthe discarded item of clothing on to the floor to join her dress.

I could now see that both of my wife's nipples were already hard and swollen. I rubbed my own crotch through my jeans as I saw Marc's big black hand cup her breasts and squeeze gently. The contrast between her lily wight skin and his dark, masculine flesh was stark and turned me on even more. I used the oppertunity while they were kissing and fondling to remove the rest of my clothes.

Marc and Amanda's embrace concluded just as breathlessly as hers and mine had and as Marc looked at me he seemed a little surprised that I was sitting there naked and stroking my hard cock.

"Guess I'm a little overdressed!" He smiled.

I nodded to him and noted the excited expression on my wife's face; she clearly couldn't wait for Marc to get out of his clothes.

Marc stripped quickly but still managed to make it look sexy. He peeled his shirt off over his head and both Amanda and I saw his lean, muscled arms ripple. His stomach was flat and tight and as he tugged down his shorts I gasped at his size. As I've mentioned, I'm not exactly small myself, but Marc put me to shame. His hand grasped his shaft and slipped back the foreskin to expose a dark purple head. The whole thing must have been nearly twelve inches in length and thicker than Amanda's wrist.

I wasn't the only one interested in Marc's cock. As soon as Amanda got over the shock of his size she quickly reached over and stuffed his cock head in between her soft lips.

Amanda was good - very good - and as she began to give Marc and deep, slow blow-job, she grasped my throbbing shaft and started to stroke up and down my length with her light, cool fingers. I gasped again as she tickled the underside of my balls and marvelled at the way her mouth opened to swallow our new friends' hot cock.

Marc was starting to breathe quite hard now. His hips bucked and bounced a little and forced just a little more of his meat into my wife's eager mouth. It was such a turn on to see his dark erection slip wetly between her soft, pink lips, I quietly wondered why we had never tried this before.

Amanda seemed a little concerned that Marc was getting too excited. I knew her well - she would have loved to swallow a mouthful of cum, but there was no way that she wanted him to unload just yet. Keeping her hand cupped gently under his balls, she leaned back slowly and allowed his cock to slip out of her mouth. Her hand began to stroke him and, before I really knew what was happening, she had pulled my own member towards her and was locking her sweet lips around my cock head

The sensations were quite amazing - as they always are when Amanda gives me head. She has the ability to open her mouth and throat and, while not exactly deep-throating me, taking me so deep into her mouth that I feel like exploding on the spot! I could only guess at the feelings that were going through Marc while she was sucking him, but now I was able to experience them for myself.

Amanda continued to alternate our two cocks for another five or ten minutes. While she was sucking one she would be fondling and stroking the other to ensure that our erections stayed - not that there was much danger of losing them! There was a lot of groaning and grunting coming from Marc and I, but it was Marc who actually thought of Amanda first.

"Ohhh...hold on baby!.....your gonna make me cum too soon! And I haven't even seen your cute little pussy yet!"

This interrupted the proceedings at just the right point. I'd realised that if we had continued like this for much longer, I would also have unloaded in either my wife's mouth or in her hand!

"We can soon rectify that!" I cried with a laugh.

Both Marc and I didn't even stop to get our breath. Two pairs of hands held Amanda's nearly naked body and stretched her out on the sofa. Marc leaned back for a moment as if admiring her curves and I saw my wife blush crimson.

"You got one sexy little wife there, Phil!" he drawled.

I smiled and nooded to him. Marc read my mind perfectly. His hands stroked gently up and down Amanda's legs and hooked into the waistband of her white lace panties. Amanda lifted her ass from the sofa with a giggle and allowed the dark skinned hands to peel the flimsy garment off. Again Marc sat back and looked. Amanda's legs were spread like a bitch in heat and her breathing had become fast and shallow. Marc bent lower, his head between her thighs. She gasped as his lips touched her smooth mound and his tongue gently parted her moist sex lips.

I looked on with a solid, throbbing erection as our black friend began to eat Amanda's wet pussy. He slurped and swallowed as her juices began to flow and my wife raised her hips up to try to increse the contact with her clit. Marc took the hint and started to lash feverishly at the hard nub while my own fingers played with her nipples. I could hear her becoming more excited; the moans increasing in pitch. Her legs trembled and her back arched. I watched her toes curl as she climaxed, her whole body lifting up from the sofa as Marc's hands supported her bottom and his pink tongue darted in and out of her twitching vagina.

"Why don't you give her what she really wants now Marc?" I said.

This was where I had to take a bit of a back seat. Amanda and I had both agreed that Marc's cock would be the first to enter her pussy that evening. That time had now arrived.

From Marc's kneeling position it was relatively simple for him to just raise himself up a little and place his still hard cock at the entrance to my wife's cunt. Amanda moaned a little as she felt the head slide over her clit and moved herself into a better position; spreading her trembling legs as wide as she could. I supported her head so that she could see what Marc was doing and this position also gave me a perfect view of the proceedings.

Very slowly, Marc began to ease his monster up between my wife's sex lips. Inch by inch the black meat began to disappear into her body and with each of his minute movements, Amanda gasped in a breath. The whole process took nearly five minutes to complete. Marc was clearly used to having to take his time; his movements were slow but firm as he continued to feed his cock into my wife. When he eventually managed to slide the last two inches in he held still for a few moments to allow Amanda to become accustomed to the extra size. But it was she that was obviously in no mood to wait.

"Do it!" She gasped. "Please do it now!...Fuck me...Fuck me hard!"

Marc started to slide his cock in and out of Amanda's wet cunt. He continued slowly at first but, after a few more gasped pleadings from her, began to increase his rhythm until he was slamming his tool back and forth and a rapid pace. Amanda hardly seemed able to breathe. It was clear the she could feel every inch of her lovers' cock as it speared her hole and widened her with every stroke.

After ten more minuets of constant thrusting - and almost continuous orgasms from Amanda - I could see that Marc was getting ready to cum. My wife could obviously sense the swelling of his cock as well, because she immediately begged him to pull out so that she could be allowed to swallow his cum.

Marc seemed more than pleased with this idea and held his cock poised above Amanda's face. His dark fingers wove between the tresses of her brown hair and pulled her head back until she was facing up at him. I watched him as his eyes screwed tightly shut and he placed the head of his cock onto her tongue. As soon as that contact was made he started to cum.

Amanda opened her mouth and began to swallow as the sticky white fluid began to pump out. It seemed to go on for ever; jet after jet of thick cream that coated her tongue, filled her mouth and began to ooze from the corners of her lips, dripping onto her upturned breasts.

We didn't stop there. The evening turned into night and Marc ended up sharing our bed. But there was no sleep for anyone; Amanda was rigerously fucked by both of us several more times that night. She sucked us off and she took cock between her tits and between her toes. At one point we had her in a sandwich with her facing Marc; his big black cock pumping more cum into her pussy while I was behind her and unloading into her tight ass. We treated her like a slut and she behaved like one; enjoying every minute.

But now, here's the problem. Amanda is back from her visit to the doctor's surgery. You guessed it! - She's pregnant! We traced the conception night back to our threesome with Marc. But who's baby will it be? Do I bet on black or white?

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,414 Followers