His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 06

Story Info
Is three a crowd or company?
11.1k words
4.72
93.8k
39

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,434 Followers

The weekend had been utterly confusing for Carol. The sight of James and the much older (slut!) woman was burnt into her memory and she couldn't stop the undeniable, sexy feelings that arose whenever the young woman thought back at the scene in the parking lot.

She had discovered masturbation when she was fifteen but it had never been something she'd been overly prone to – 'till now. It almost seemed like she'd spent the last couple of days in bed with her hand between her thighs with images of James flashing through her mind.

Sometimes the strange woman was there too, double-teaming James with her. Sometimes it was just that slut and James – which made Carol both hot and jealous. Sometimes it was just Carol and James – and it was her who was dressed up for his pleasure... until she got naked for him of course. And then... strangest of all was the image of the slut and her, Carol. With Carol giving the skank a light spanking and telling her how to dress and behave.

All of this made Carol very confused. Why was she suddenly so interested in James? Why did she want to dress up for him, want him to spank her? Why did she care at all about the strange woman? The only sexual encounter she'd ever had, had been on very equal terms and she'd always assumed that's what she wanted in her future relationships.

She'd heard of 'the heart wants what the heart wants' but this was her damn pussy making demands on her! How weird was that?

It was with some dread she anticipated the day ahead of her. The first classes would be okay, but after lunch she would have to team up with James again in the lab.

Should she tell him? What was there even to tell? That she knew he was seeing an old tart? And that it made her hot beyond control? That hardly seemed sufficient...

The scene in the parking lot had showed Carol how James liked his women but she just couldn't bring herself to display that kind of sluttyness. Her modesty was battling her desire to... well, to impress James.

Over the weekend, she'd dusted off her make-up kit (for the first time ever, she wished she used contact-lenses but that couldn't be help) and found some of the 'interesting' clothes out of her closet. Admittedly, she didn't have anything as appealing as that outfit James' lusty old whore had been wearing but nevertheless...

First she'd found the only skirt she owned, a dark blue one that reached down to her knees, then a black t-shirt with a v-cut neckline, tight across the chest but loose around the stomach – it was warm enough not to wear anything over it, she'd decided. The big question was: bra or no bra?

Her breasts were big (huge actually), even Carol, with her low self-esteem, knew that and hopefully they'd play their part in attracting James' attention. She never went outside without a bra, 'cause they jittered and jumped around with every step she took (which would be all the more noticeable in the t-shirt she'd picked as it was tight) but perhaps James would like that? On the other hand, in a bra, especially the black lace push-up bra her sister had given her when she started at college would give her a very noteworthy cleavage... oh the decisions!

---

And now it was finally time to meet James. She'd been nervous all day, although not so nervous that she'd missed the admiring eyes that followed her chest wherever she went. Somehow that embarrassed her, annoyed her and made her proud, all at the same time. She only hoped James would appreciate it too – after all, he had his own hottie, apparently.

She was standing in their section of the lab, waiting for James and the teacher so they could continue last week's experiments.

"Hey Carol," she suddenly heard from behind. James' voice! she thought in a mix of panic and eagerness as she spun around to face him.

James froze in his tracks as he saw how his normally boringly-dressed lab-partner presented her tits to him. 'Cause that was all he saw – two huge melons, hiding under a single layer of clothes. The force of her move and the sudden stop made them practically quaver under her t-shirt, showing him – and everyone else looking (which at least two guys from the class were) that she had chosen to go braless.

"Wow," he said, forcing his eyes upwards from her chest, finding her eyes, for the first time ever surrounded by a light layer of make-up. Only weeks of staring at Andrea's – albeit smaller – tits, offered to him in a so many different states of undress gave him the needed strength to tear his eyes away from her chest, where her every breath caused small ripples to go through her marvellous mammaries.

"You're looking good, Carol," he smiled at her, forcing himself to stare at her face, not her tits.

Despite all her planning, hours of role-playing with the reflection in her mirror and all the clever retorts she had prepared, Carol had no idea what to answer. She smiled back, a somewhat sickly smile but still a smile, and sat down on the chair in front of her, seemingly ready to start working.

James – often confused by the actions of the beautiful sex – sat down on his chair next to her.

"Something wrong?" he asked and stole a peak at her supple knockers. Okay, more than a peak – now that she was facing a different way, there was no reason not to stare, was there?

She turned her head to James (making him raise his eyes to her face again) and shook her head before turning her attention back to staring into the air.

James was now very confused. He was not exactly Casanova and not at all used to having any kind of effect on the girls at school. Deft as he was, he nevertheless picked up on something being wrong and that it somehow concerned him.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked, quite puzzled but she merely shook her head, still not talking to him.

This became the strangest class ever. The first quarter, James tried to get out of her what was wrong, but she ignored him, answered with one-syllable words and avoided eye-contact.

Carol silently kept cursing herself. What was the matter with her? God, he thinks I'm mad at him! she fumed, as he once again asked her if there was anything he could do. But it had all gone wrong, so horribly wrong. At first she just couldn't find an answer for him and now... well, how would she explain that she'd been more or less silent for the last fifteen minutes? Better to keep her mouth shut, get through the class and find a plausible explanation for her lack of response before she saw him again. Or join a convent, whatever proved to be easier.

"Well fine," James finally relented, growing quite angry with her lack of response, "then don't tell me." They worked in silence for the remainder of the class, Carol feeling worse and worse now that she apparently had made James mad at her, and James partly confused, partly annoyed that one of the few persons he actually liked in their class now openly ignored him.

As soon as the class ended, Carol grabbed her things and rushed to the exit, ahead of everyone else. James, his curiosity overtaking him, followed her, just as quickly.

He caught up with her at the parking lot, where she was sitting on a bench, hiding her face in her hands and sobbing gently. James' anger dissipated – how could he be mad at a crying woman?

"Eh..." he gingerly began, not quite sure what he was going to do or what was even going on, "you alright?" Okay, that was just a stupid thing to say, he immediately thought but what could he do?

She just shook her head, not looking up. Not really having any experiences that could help him in this situation, he sat down next to her. He didn't fail to notice how her magnificent tits jumped with every sob but he somehow managed to focus on her pitiful mood.

They were still mostly alone; most of the students hadn't come out yet which James was very thankful for. This was awkward enough as it was.

"Then what's wrong," he asked, trying to sound calming. But how does one sound calming?

"I'm-I'm just so stupid!" she exclaimed in an angry tone, still hiding her face.

"Now, I'm sure that's not-" he began but was quickly interrupted by Carol's continued tirade: "I just thought... and I took these stupid clothes on, just so you'd see me! And then I made you mad at me, and I don't even know what went wrong! I just wanted you to notice me..." She finally looked up, staring into his eyes with an angry expression, challenging him to say something to counter her outburst.

"So you did all this," he asked slowly in an unbelieving voice, indicating her tight t-shirt, pretty skirt and make-up with his hand, "for me?"

She nodded and looked away, unable to meet his eyes.

With the exception of her turning out to be an alien, sent to Earth to arouse and confuse him, this was the last explanation James had imagined.

"But... why? And why didn't you just say something?" he asked, confused but also somewhat flattered.

"I don't know!" she cried desperately, "if I knew I wouldn't sit here, would I!?"

"Okay, okay," James tried to calm her down again, "it's alright." He carefully put an arm around her shoulders, giving her a tender hug. Feeling his closeness and reacting solely on instincts, she embraced him in a quick movement, clinging to him.

She was very close and her big tits were pressed up against him. James was trying very hard to be comforting but he was also a teenage guy – the result was inevitable. Carol who was slowly being calmed down by his closeness and the physical contact noticed how something hard was rising in his jeans. Pulling herself together, pushing her deal-sealing tits out against him, she asked him the fatal question:

"James, do you think I'm sexy?" Although she wasn't as well-versed in the seductive ways as her older sister, Carol knew enough to pout her lips at him, bap her eyes-lashes and look as small and vulnerable as possible, while her glorious tits spoke for themselves.

Looking down at them, James could only nod.

With a happy smile, Carol pressed her lips against his in a tender kiss, suddenly overjoyed with how it all had worked out.

---

But Andrea who had been looking on from her car, where she was waiting for James so she could take him home and enjoy some 'quality-time' with him before his mother returned from work was not quite as pleased.

"That traitorous bastard," she muttered when their lips met, a red-hot anger boiling within her, "jumping on the first and best young whore coming 'round!"

Through tears of bitter betrayal, she saw how he returned her kiss and let his hands wander down to the front of her t-shirt, groping the strange girl's tits – which were larger than Andrea's, just to add insult to injury!

Deciding not to torment herself anymore, she started the car and sped off, tyres screaming as she sped out of the lot as fast as she could.

---

Both Carol and James looked up as the car rushed by, and James instantly recognised it.

"Huh, there goes my ride," he mused to himself but Carol heard it and the entire situation pleased her. It wasn't hard to put together who was in that car – who but the old sleaze she'd seen James with would be mad about him kissing someone else?

"Oh," she said, careful not to express her contentment of how it all was working out, "was that the... woman I saw you with Friday?"

"You saw us?" James asked, turning his attention back to Carol. There was something here that didn't quite add up but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Well, I was walking a friend to her car when I saw you with her," she lied, not willing to admit she followed him, "wasn't she a bit old?" she probed but James just shrugged.

"I live here on campus, if you wanna come with me home and, eh... wait for the bus?" Carol suggested taking his hand putting it back on her large bust, not at all used to the whole seduction-scene but trying her best nevertheless. His hand, knowing what to do when placed on an eager girl's tit quickly found her hard nipple and teased it, gently.

Huh... this could work, James thought, discarding Andrea driving away in anger. She might be mad now but he'd make her see things his way, he always had before. Of course, she'd never really been mad at him before, not like this at least. But in the meantime, this girl was certainly an interesting development.

"Sure," he said, as more and more people began emerging from the school-buildings, heading for the parking lot and their cars, "lead on." The top-heavy girl gave a small squeal of joy, grabbed his hand and let him across campus to her dorm-room.

---

Carol's room was quite smallish, her bed, desk and closet took up most of the space, actually.

As she shut the door behind them, she could feel a cold dread spread through her as she was all alone with him. She had no idea what to do now not knowing what James was expecting. Did he want to kiss some more? Was he just coming with her to be a good friend or to pass the time? Was she some sort of rebound from that old cradle-snatcher he'd been seeing?

However, she'd already done her part, so to speak. Now it was his turn.

Taking hold of her waist, he pulled her into him, pressing her against his chest and planting a lasting kiss on her soft lips. She readily opened them, making way for his exploring tongue and just sinking into the kiss, enjoying his closeness and letting him control whatever was going to happen. Truth be told, she didn't really know what would happen, she hadn't planned that far ahead. At first, she just wanted James to be interested in her, then to come to her room. Now that she got him here, she quickly lost the initiative.

Which was just like James wanted her. The only kind of sex James really knew was when the girl submitted to him, and it was the kind he'd always enjoyed reading about and watching, back when he had nothing but porn and fantasies to satisfy him. With Andrea it had just kind of happened, him taking charge, he didn't quite know how he'd managed it but he was determined to get the same power and control out of his little bout with Carol.

"So what did you think of what you saw with me and her?" he breathed into her ear and once again placed his hand on her amazingly big tit, finding her hard little nub through the thin fabric.

"Ahh..." she sighed, completely lost in the erotic feelings of finally being with James – of course, him stimulating her very sensitive nipple did help – and ignored his question, not at all interested in talking about what happened Friday. Partly because she wasn't proud of having snuck after him – and then lying about it – but mostly she just didn't want to talk about how she'd felt when she'd seen him with his harlot.

"I asked you, how did it make you feel," James asked in a hard voice as he viciously pinched her nipple. Perhaps he was too used to being with Andrea and forcing his will through whenever he felt like, but Carol reacted precisely like he'd imagine Andrea in a similar situation: the same need to be controlled and dominated was screaming out to him. The sight of a defenceless woman crying might leave him awkward and uncomfortable but he was far more at home with a woman who wanted to submit and be used.

She gasped loudly in pain but at the same time a submissive desire to be used by him arose in her and the pain triggered a pleasurable sensation between her legs.

"I dunno," she panted and tried to kiss him again but he stayed out of reach. She was clearly trying to hide what she felt for him and that just wasn't acceptable.

"Tell me," he demanded her with an almost severe gleam in his eyes, and Carol quickly caved, feeling weak next to the strong James. It was hard to believe how much he'd 'grown' in the last couple of weeks, although if he'd spent enough time with that other woman, she could understand how and why.

"It made me feel hot," she admitted, hoping that would satisfy him and they could get back to the nice kissing and touching they'd been doing only moments before. It wan't enough for him, however.

"The way you just seemed to be in control of her. And how," she continued when she realised he wanted more, and to her great shame, she felt herself blush," you slapped her butt when she turned it to you. I've, well, I've been thinking about it a lot since then." Oh God, why did I tell him that? she thought in horror and looked up

"Made you hot, did it?" he repeated he, "maybe even a little... naughty? Tell me, what did you do while you thought about me slapping," he reached around her and squeezed her delightful booty between his fingers, "her ass?"

"Oh my..." she panted, "I-I ehh... I touched myself," her cheeks were now aflame and she looked down, ashamed that she was admitting to her own dirty behaviour.

"Did you," he whispered in her ear, "imagine yourself getting a little spanking?"

"Some-sometimes," she confesses, thoroughly confused. Her body was giving her all kinds of mixed signals and the poor girl didn't know how to separate the lust she felt when he kissed her or touched her from the embarrassment of being groped like this while admitting the wicked thoughts she'd had over the weekend. What choice did she have but to go with the flow though?

"Come," James said and led her to the bed where they both sat down, very close. Where his thigh touched her, she could feel little sparks of electricity racing up through her body, to her heart that started beating faster still, to her mind that became a little more clouded – and to her pussy that became wet...

He kissed her again and she readily opened her mouth for him, fully prepared to follow him where he wanted to lead her. No one else she'd ever know had made her feel this good inside, not even her brief sexual encounter with Klaus – and James hadn't even really touched her yet! Only through the clothes and that didn't count, did it?

"See what you're doing to me," he said as he suddenly broke the kiss and placed her hand over her crotch where she could easily follow the outline of his hard penis.

"Oh my!" she smiled with red cheeks, proud, pleased and embarrassed at the same time, "did I do that?"

"You – and your sexy body!" he returned and found her large breasts again and played with them, emphasising his point .

"Oh you!" she giggled, flattered that he found her sexy. Although she had spent a lot of time choosing the right outfit she still didn't look attractive to her own eyes. But erections don't lie and he clearly had a big one! A big, sexy one, she thought admiringly, using his own word to describe it, if only in her mind. Somehow to say it out loud would just be... wrong. In many ways, Carol was quite innocent, very much the opposite of Andrea.

But she still couldn't leave James' cock alone. Although she could only feel it through his pants, she was very curious as to its form and size.

"You like it?" he asked, trying to get her to vocalise her desire. He remembered how much of a turn-on dirty talk was to both him and Andrea and assumed it would be the same with Carol. But at his words she just looked up at him, nodded her head eagerly and continued to fondle him through his pants.

"Tell me," he insisted.

"I-I like it," she responded but before he could ask for more, she continued, "it feels so... so good in my hand. And it makes me feel all hot in here," she indicated her crotch, still hidden beneath her skirt.

"Really?" James said interested. He placed a hand on her thigh, feeling how it was quite a bit thicker than Andrea's but also very soft and inviting. Slowly, carefully it worked its way up under her skirt as she willingly parted her legs for his advances.

"You're so hot," he whispered in her ear, truly meaning it. The fact that she was letting him feel her up while groping his ready cock through his pants might have something to do with it, but he really did find her sexy. She had an innocence that was so refreshingly different from Andrea – one he couldn't help but look forward to corrupt... not to mention a pair of tits to die for! If she'd worn something revealing before, there's little doubt that James would have spent a great deal of time fantasising about her before he got Andrea.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,434 Followers