His Best Girl's Mom

Story Info
Lucky college dude makes it with hot mother-daughter team.
5.9k words
4.36
128.1k
105
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All sexual acts depicted in this story occur between legally consenting adults 18 years of age and older.

*****

There is probably nothing more satisfying to a handsome young college age male than a hot sexy vivacious woman taking notice of and giving him attention and even showing an interest in and actually pursuing and coming on to him. Hell, most young males would kill to have that happen.

However, what is a fellow to do when he is dating a hot sexy 19 year old college girl who most guys would kill to be with and his girl's hot sexy mom makes a play for him? And to make it worse, it wasn't just a playful tease that was never repeated but instead it is a constant temptation and the hot mom is constant, relentless and merciless in her pursuit and tease.

Does he tell his girlfriend what is going on? Does he try to put a stop to the mom teasing him by letting her know that he is flattered but wants to remain true to his girl? Does he run away from the situation completely, or does just finally he give up, succumb to the temptation and pray that no one finds out.

This was the predicament Roger found himself in with his girlfriend Molly and her hot sexy succulent MILF of a mom Holly.

Roger was very dedicated to and in love with Molly and they had been friends since Kindergarten. They were practically inseparable, partners in crime you could say. They were so close that by the time they were in Kindergarten, Molly's mom Holly started nicknaming them Bonnie and Clyde.

Everyone who knew them figured that it was inevitable that they would become a couple. Eventually, people's speculations became fact and in their senior year they were in a steady committed relationship.

Our lovers eventually "consummated" their relationship the night of their senior prom shortly after they both turned 18. Molly's mom Holly knew the tell-tell signs and three months before prom night shortly after Molly turned 18, Holly put her on the Depro shot for birth control.

It was almost as if Holly wanted Molly to lose her virginity. She had made arrangements for them to have a private Limo ride to and from the prom complete with Champagne. Holly had also arranged for Roger and Molly to have a late night intimate cruise from midnight to sunrise on the bay that surrounded their town. The boat was stocked full of more Champagne, scented candles, sexy lingerie and special items to nurture a playful atmosphere one could say.

Needless to say Roger and Molly ended up "consummating" their relationship. It was a very special night complete with romance, tenderness, intimate foreplay as well as plenty of hot passionate untamed and unbridled sex.

After that night, Molly and Roger were one not only physically and intimately but spiritually as well. They had become soulmates and lovers destined to be with each other.

So let us look at how Holly became part of this picture. Molly had come back from the prom the next morning and Holly knew by the "look" in Molly's eyes when she had gotten home from the prom that Molly had become a woman as they say.

It wasn't just in the look though. It was the certain "glow" Molly had as well as the school girl giddiness along with the spring in her step and her over all demeanor.

Molly exuded that air about her that Holly knew came from not just sex but actually making love with your one true soulmate and becoming intimately and inexorably bonded with that person in every area.

However, what really gave it away was Molly's own admission coupled with the fact that Molly had come in at 10:00 the next morning.

Holly was already up smoking a cigarette drinking coffee and reading her tablet while sitting at the table in the breakfast alcove that looked out over the back yard.

Holly was wearing nothing but a full length buttercream yellow colored see through lace robe which she left open. Holly was very sexy, very beautiful, and she knew it

Hell at the age of 41, Holly had the looks and body of a woman in her early to mid-twenties and could rival even the hottest and sexiest well known mature porn star.

Physically speaking, Holly stood about 5'7" tall with a sexy curvaceous smoking hot body. She was skinny but she wasn't fat either. She is what you might call voluptuous and carried her weight well.

Holly measured about 34DD-26-34 had shoulder length honey golden naturally curly (wavy) blonde hair, all natural sumptuous succulent breasts that beckoned you to suck them, well-toned dancer's legs and a nice shaven oh so perfectly pink pussy

She also had piercing crystal ice blue eyes that could captivate a man's soul and hold it hostage and full kissable ruby red lips and her kisses were sweeter than honey and more intoxicating and addicting than the strongest opiate imaginable.

In short, Holly was a stunning smoking hot MILF who was sexy and knew it. She had never been ashamed of her body or afraid to show it off. However, when Molly was a child Holly always kept it modest and "G-rated."

The day Molly turned 18, however, that all changed. Holly figured that since Molly was an adult now, there was no reason to hide her body any longer. After all, Molly was grown so there was no reason for Holly not to treat her as such.

Also once Molly had turned 18, Holly passed on her love for the human body and its beauty to Molly and she embraced it totally. It wasn't long until Molly began to wear little to nothing at all around the house when they were alone.

Physically speaking, Molly closely resembled her mom in beauty and body style. The only difference was that Molly was slightly taller (about 5'9" tall) and her measurements were 34C-24-34. Also her hair was more brownish than blonde and her eyes were emerald green and she had long slender well-toned dancer's legs.

Molly had also been on the dance team in high school. She was a natural born dancer and so good at what she did that when she was a sophomore in high school she tried out for and won a lead role on the school's most elite dance troop known as Images.

Anyhow back to the story. As stated above, Molly had come home the next morning after staying out all night and having sex with her boyfriend Roger. As Molly came in, Holly could just tell she was no longer a virgin. Molly had that faraway look of bliss in her eyes and she had a big ole cheesy grin on her face like the cat had swallowed the canary.

Holly stood up exposing her hot sexy body. Her sumptuous breasts were hanging freely, her honey golden tan skin was glistening in the light, and her moist pussy was dripping with anticipation of hearing about Molly's night of lascivious carnal delights.

Holly sauntered over to Molly, sashaying her body and with a sexy swagger in her step. Holly lovingly embraced Molly who had just finished stripping out of her clothes and was wearing nothing but a smile.

Holly let her robe fall off of her body so that she was naked as well and pulled Molly to her in a warm loving embrace and held her tight. Their warm naked bodies pressed up against each other and Molly's breast were smashed up against Holly's and their cunts were touching.

Molly just held her mom close as they embraced and their bodies melted together. Molly loved being held like this in her mom's arms and Holly loved holding Molly like this as well. Deep seeded latent carnal lusts that had been growing since Molly turned 18 were slowly coming to the surface.

"So how was your night," Holly said with a loving voice as she continued to hold Molly tight cradling her like an infant.

"Oh God mom it was so wonderful," Molly purred with a contented voice. "Everything was so beautiful and so romantic. The cruise was so nice. It was the perfect evening."

"So tell me all about it," Holly said with a smile as she took Molly by the hand and led her to the couch and they both sat down. Molly cuddled up next to Holly as she put her head on Holly's bosom and Holly put her arm around Molly holding her close.

Molly had always been able to tell her mom everything and they had no secrets from each other so Molly felt at ease to go into all the juicy details.

As Molly described what went on Holly felt herself getting wet but was able to keep her composure. Once Molly was through Holly jokingly said "Hmmmmmmm if he is as half as good as you described I wouldn't mind taking him for a test drive myself." She then added the phrase "that is if you wouldn't mind sharing him with your old mom."

"You're not old mom," Molly said. "You're far from it. Hell I hope I look as good as you do when I get older!"

"Ah you're just saying that to make your mom feel good," Holly said in jest with a wink.

"No, really, I am serious mom," Molly responded emphatically "I mean it. You are absolutely stunning," and before Molly could stop herself she blurted out "and if I ever turned lesbo I wouldn't mind..."

Molly suddenly stopped herself and when she realized what she had said, she blushed beet red. Instead of being put off by it, Holly was actually turned on by the complement and found that the latent spark of desire within her had ignited into a slow steady flame that was small at first but was quickly and steadily growing.

Holly also noticed that Molly was embarrassed and lovingly said "Don't be ashamed hon. I am flattered and the feeling is quite mutual. You shouldn't have to feel that you need to suppress these feelings. They are natural and a part of who you are. They should be explored and embraced and not shunned."

"Well what about Roger," Molly said in a half confused tone. "I still love him and enjoy sex with him. I love how his hard cock feels inside my pussy and how his hot jism feels as it flows into me."

"Plenty of women are bi-sexual and live normal lives," Holly said in a sweet caring tone. "Just because you like sweet cherry pie doesn't mean you have quit enjoying a good long hot sausage," Holly added with a giggle.

"What I am trying to say sweetie is that you can have sex with a woman and without losing the desire for a man," Holly added. "Hell before I met your father I had sex with plenty of girls and guys

After your father died and before I married Frank, I still had sex with women and I still do mostly on occasion and on occasion I still manage to treat myself to a good hard sausage as well."

"Mom," Molly said with a surprised look as the reality of what her mom had said just dawned on her. "You still have sex with other people even being married to Frank? I knew you had a dildo but I never knew you actually went out trolling for guys."

"Well I ain't dead yet," Holly said with a grin. "I still crave cock and seeing that Frank is on business trips a lot and hardly around, I need a good stiff one every once and a while. A dildo can only go so far and muff diving is good too but I still need man meat to scratch that itch that nothing else can."

Molly thought about what Holly said then she remembered what Holly had jokingly said about sharing Roger. She pondered the idea in her mind mulling it over completely then smiled.

"Well mom, if you still are interested I could arrange for you to take that test drive with Roger you wanted," Molly said. "Hell I might even participate myself! You can still have your man meat and cherry pie as well."

"Hmmmmmmm, are you propositioning," Holly said with a sexy seductive tease.

"Well if I am going to learn what it is like to muff dive I will need a good teacher," Molly said with a naughty wink.

"Mmmmmmm I would love teaching you the ropes and passing along my knowledge to the next generation Holly said with a sexy purr.

"Can't wait to learn," Molly said with a look of longing and desire in her eyes.

"Well sweetheart, there's no time like the present to learn," Holly said and with that she ushered Molly into the lovely delightful world of hot torrid lesbian lust.

Holly and Molly made sweet passionate love. It started off by Holly showing Molly how to kiss a girl and then suck her breasts. Later Holly would teach Molly how to muff dive Holly at Molly out first then Molly reciprocated with her mom.

Later they got into a hot 69 session and spent 20 minutes bringing each other off. The next lesson was pussy fucking and Molly caught on instantly. Lastly Molly and Holly used didlos to bring each other off

Holly let Molly ride her as Molly sat in her lap facing Holly and went up and down on the huge strap on dildo. They then switched places and Holly rode Molly. Finally Molly and Holly would take turns doing each other doggie style and their hot lesbian session ended as they both sat facing each other with their legs apart humping a huge 16 inch flexible double ended dildo.

This was the beginning of a new chapter in their life but Molly still continued to have sex with Roger on a regular basis. Holly told Molly to feel free to have sex anytime she wanted in the house and she did. Holly even agreed that if Molly wanted some privacy just place a red bulb outside the door and turn it on. That way, Holly would know not to bother them.

After Molly's introduction into the wonderful world of lesbian lust, sex between Roger and Molly continued to get hotter and more torrid. They made out like two wild rabbits in heat. At first Roger was concerned that Molly's mom would not like the idea of them having sex in the house even if she said she didn't mind. However as time went on, Roger began to realize that Holly's mom was cool about it.

There were a number of times that after having sex Molly and Roger would go down stairs to watch television and Holly would be there. She would smile at them and sometimes jokingly ask "So you two having fun?"

Roger also noticed that Molly had taken on her mom's openness about her body. It took Roger about a month or so to get over the awkwardness of seeing Molly's mom walking around the house practically naked like it was no big deal.

It was one thing to do it when there was no company around but to be flaunting your body when someone else was around especially a young college age male with raging hormones was another thing. Roger soon found out that it was normal and soon he thought nothing of it and he even began not even bothering to put his clothes all the way on after having sex.

The next thing Roger noticed was that Molly and her mom were much closer than a normal mother daughter relationship was thought of being. He saw a couple of instances of this.

First he noticed that when they hugged especially when they were not dressed, the hugs just weren't the casual mother daughter hugs one would expect. These hugs were long passionate embraces where their naked or scantily clad bodies were pressed up against each other's with their pussy rubbing together and hands roaming.

Several times he also saw them kissing on the lips, and not just casual kisses either. These were deep wet tongue probing tonsil swabbing kisses. These kisses lasted a good long time and bodies were grinding together as well. If he didn't know any better he would have figured there was some incest going on there.

Lastly Roger noticed that Holly had taken more than just a casual interest in him. He was certain that she was scoping him out and plotting how to make her move on him.

First was the fact that Holly began seeing Roger not as the little boy down the street who grew up with her daughter. Holly was now seeing Roger as a handsome sexy young stud pony she wanted to tame and ride.

Looking at Reggie you couldn't blame Holly for wanting what her daughter Molly was enjoying. Now, at age, 19 Reggie had grown up and filled out quite well.

Gone was the skinny scrawny awkward little boy who used to trip over his own feet and was bashful around girls. Roger now stood about 6'1" tall, was quite muscular, broad shouldered and had a square jaw like you would think of a marine having in the recruiting poster.

Reggie wasn't skinny but he wasn't fat either. He was well toned and carried himself well.. He had a muscular bare chest rock hard six pack abs from playing football and wrestling in high school and had that ruggedly handsome look girls go for.

Roger also had sandy blondish brown hair he kept tidy and cut short hazel eyes. Finally Roger was confident sure of himself He had a certain air about him that seemed to command respect without coming across as cocky or arrogant.

Roger had that certain jen-es-se-quoi about him that drew people to him like magnets, a charisma that lit up the room and an air about him that told everyone he was a natural born leader.

To get a better overall picture of what Roger was like, imagine a young version of the well-known Hollywood stars James Dean, Clint Eastwood or even John Wayne. Combine that with the charisma and confidence of the character James Bond or even Marko Ramius from the hit movie Hunt for Red October both portrayed by Sean Connery and you would have Roger.

Holly first began making her move on Roger with subtle teases. She would drop little subtle hints verbally and nonverbally as well. For example, one time when Roger and Molly had been swimming Roger was in his bathing suit and Holly was in the house. When Roger came in Holly looked up and licked her lips. She then said "Oh baby if I were only 20 years younger," and left it at that.

Holly would also touch Roger a lot, and call him pet names such as hon, sweetie, and Mon Cher. Roger liked all the attention he was getting yet he wasn't quite sure of what to make of it.

Sure Roger would have loved to boned Holly and not just one time but make it a regular thing like it was with Molly. However, Roger loved Molly deeply and didn't want to hurt her feelings and felt like he would be betraying her trust. Roger was in a quandary and didn't know what to do.

To make matters worse Holly kept increasing the temptations. She began coming up on Roger from behind wearing nothing but an open robe and smile and wrapping her arms around him pulling him close to her. It was all Roger could do to keep his wits about him.

Roger had tried to get up the gumption to ask Holly to quit doing it but he could never bring himself to do it He enjoyed the attention to much. Holly's charms were bewitching and her touches were intoxicating. He was addicted to her and he could stop wanting the attention.

Little did Roger know that Molly was in on this but she was feigning ignorance. He tried bringing it up to her but could never seem to find the right words to say or time to do it. As a result he just went with it and figured he couldn't fight it so why try.

Meanwhile, as this was going on between Roger and Holly, sex between Molly and Roger was still running good and hot. As a part of her and Holly's plan Molly began to coax Roger to have sex outside of the bedroom. Roger was felt a little awkward about that. Mainly he was afraid of getting caught by Holly but Molly assured him it was no big deal.

"Hell, it's not like she has never seen anyone have sex before or anything like that," Molly said with a loving yet playful tease. "Besides mom and I are open and honest about everything so it's no real biggie."

Roger decided he wasn't going to try to fight it and for the next few weeks Roger, six to be exact, Molly had sex in the living room kitchen or where ever the mood struck them.

Eventually the day came Roger secretly dreaded, the day Molly's mom would walk in on them in the middle of sex. It was in shortly after 1:30 P.M. on a Thursday in early September.

Molly and Roger had come home from a class they were taking earlier in the day at the local Junior College. After grabbing a quick sandwich from the fridge for lunch, they decided it was time for "dessert"

Molly and Roger were in the middle of hot torrid sex. Roger was sitting on the couch reclined back and Molly was sitting in his lap facing him and riding his cock. Molly had just worked her way up to a good steady rhythm and Reggie had his hands on Molly's hips guiding her motions.

12