His Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter and Sara meet again.
2.4k words
4.4
126.8k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was cast in shadow by the single lit bedside lamp. Sara saw the large black box on the bed and slowly moved closer. She picked up the white envelope with her name on it. She opened it and read the card. She slid it back into the envelope and reached for the lid. Sara lifted the red leather bustier and matching thong from it's bed of black tissue paper. Beneath were red spike heels.

"He's crazy." She mumbled, all set to put the them back. Another card caught her eye.

She took it and read it.

Any time. Any place. Any thing.

With a heavy sigh, Sara took the offending garments and went into the bathroom.

****

Peter waited twenty minutes, then made his way to the elevator. He had seen Sara come in from his position at the hotel bar. That should be more than enough time for her to carry our his instructions.

He whistled as he pressed the number and the doors closed. His mind raced with the image of Sara dressed in the outfit he had picked out. He wondered if she was wearing it. He kind of hoped she wasn't. It would give him a reason to spank her, her introduction into his world.

Peter had thought about Sara alot since their first meeting two months ago. He had made it a point not to run into her until he could schedule their next rendevous. He had known from the moment he was introduced to her, that there was something about her. Something that called to him. It pissed him off that an asshole like Matrin had her and didn't appreciate her. Couldn't possibly understand what she needed and how to give it to her.

Finding out she had stolen that money to help her degenerate brother had been a Godsend. He knew Sara loved Martin and would never cheat on him. But what if she had no choice? As much as he hated to blackmail her, he knew it was want she needed. What she wanted. What she craved.

The doors slid open and Peter tried not to run down the hall to the room. He pulled his key card from his pocket and slid it into the door. The light flashed green and Peter opened the door. The room wa as dark as he had left it. He closed the door and walked farther into the room. His eyes widened as he saw Sara.

****

Sara tried hard not to cover herself. The bustier pushed her breasts together and upward, practically spilling them over the top. The red thong barely covered her pussy and disappeared between the deep crack of her ass. She stood unsteadily in the heels and hoped he didn't want her to walk too much for fear of falling flat on her face. Sara knew how ridiculous she looked dressed like that. But she refused to give Peter the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She loved Martin and would even fuck the devil himself to keep him.

"Come here."

Taking a deep breath, Sara carefully moved until she stood before Peter. Even with the six inch heels on, she still only came to his chin.

"Undress me."

Sara reached out and slid her hands under his suit jacket. She pushed it from his shoulders and gathered it to her beofre it fell to the floor.

"Hang it up."

Sara did as she was told with each piece of clothing she removed. When she reached for his black silk boxers, he stopped her.

"Kneel."

A little confused that he just didn't throw her to the bed and fuck her, Sara knelt. She watched him cirlce her.

"Look down."

She lowered her eyes.

"Very good slut."

With that, her head shot up.

"Keep you eyes down!" He snapped.

He continued to circle her in silence for what seemed like an hour. He made her feel self conscience. The urge to once again cover herself almost won.

"From now on, you will be my slut." He said, stopping behind her.

"You will do anything to please me. Refusing is not an option. You will not talk unless I tell you. You will do nothing, without my permission. Is that understood, slut?"

Sara nodded.

"Good."

She felt his hand on her shoulders. His fingers sifting through her hair. Suddenly he pulled it, forcing her head back.

"I will enjoy playing with you, slut." He said, his face hard as he looked down at her.

Sara felt panic. She had never seen this side of Peter before. So serious. So dominating. Deep down, she knew he wouldn't hurt her. He wanted to dominate her. Prove his power over her. Fine. She could handle that. Anything to have him replace the money.

He let go of her hair and Sara looked down again. She heard him move and then he was standing before her.

"Suck my cock slut."

Sara took a deep breath and raised her hands. She removed is boxers and stared at his stiff, thick cock before her. A drop of white pre-cum oozed from the tiny hole.

"Now slut." His voice was impatient.

Sara opened her mouth and sucked in just the head of him. Her tongue swirled around, tasting the saltiness of his cum. She closed her eyes and took him deeper. Slowly, inch by thick inch, she swallowed him. She remembered how he had tasted. Warm and salty. Not at all an unpleasant taste. In fact, she had a hard time forgetting about it. She had left the hotel room the first time and was amazed at how turned on she was.

Sara opened her eyes and looked up at Peter. He was watching her intently.

"What a wicked mouth you have slut. I want you to make me cum."

Sara looked away and concentrated on sucking Peter's cock. She used her tongue to massage the veined underside of him. He didn't make a sound as she moved her mouth on him. She used her hands to cup and caress his balls.

"Get ready, slut." He announced, his hands fisting in her hair.

Sara tried to pull her head away. Peter pulled her tight against his cock, her nose buried deep in his pubic hair. She gagged as Peter pushed himself deeper down her throat. Her eyes filled with tears. Her hands went to his thighs, trying to push away, but he held her tight. She heard him growl a second before his cock jerked and his hot cum rushed down her throat.

He held her tight for several minutes. When his cock finally stopped pulsing, he loosened his grip and let her push away.

Sara sat back on her heels and wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You didn't enjoy my cum, slut?" He asked her, his eyes watching her.

"No."

"No what?"

Sara looked up at him.

"No Master." She said sarcastically.

"Stand and lean over the bed. Feet spread apart. Your ass out."

Sara did as she was told. She silently prayed that he would finally fuck her.

****

Peter sighed as he watched Sara obey him. He knew she wasn't as adversed to sucking him this time as she had been the last time. It was swallowing his cum that she didn't like. But he didn't care. He liked it, and that was all the mattered.

He moved to stand behind her. She jumped when he touched her exposed ass cheeks. His hands caressed the creamy skin. He used both hands to spread her ass cheeks apart to see the strip of red leather that covered her asshole. He knew, in time, he would fuck her there. Just as he knew, she would beg him too. But not yet. Not tonight. Tonight she was about to learn all about who he really was.

****

The first slap landed so unexpectantly that Sara screamed and almost fell to the bed.

"Not a sound slut. Or I will have to punish you."

Punish her? Isn't that what he was doing? Sara opened her mouth but closed it quickly, biting her lip as Peter delivered another slap. His large hand came down, palm up, making her flesh sting. Tears came to her eyes as she lost count of how many times he had hit her.

"Your ass looks beautiful." Peter said, his hands now rubbing her bruised flesh.

Sara felt his fingers on the waistband of the thong. Slowly, he slid it over her ass and down her thighs, removing them from her completely. His fingers skimmed up the backs of her calves, the insides of her thighs until they reach her pussy.

"Perfect." He said, dipping his finger into her. "You are soaked Sara."

Sara closed her eyes and fought back sobs. God help her, she was! Her ass was on fire and her pussy was dripping wet. It practically throbbed.

"Do you want to cum, slut?" Peter asked, his finger slowly moving in and out of her aching cunt.

"Yes." Sara sobbed.

She didn't understand why, but her body begged for release.

"Only with my permission, slut." He said, his thumb joining in to rub her clit.

"Please." She whispered.

"Beg me slut. Beg me to let you cum."

"Please Master...please let me cum. Please." She begged.

"Yes. You may cum my slut."

Peter jammed two fingers into her pussy and Sara exploded. She arched her back, threw her head back and cried out.

"That's it Sara!" Peter encouraged, his hand getting coated in her sweet cum.

****

Peter took his time rubbing lotion into Sara's tender ass. He still couldn't believe her response to her first spanking. She was a born submissive, even if she didn't know it. Her orgasm had been incredible. He could still feel her pussy clenching on his fingres.

"Better?"

"A little."

"On your knees."

Sara got to he knees, wincing as she did so.

"The lotion helps. By tomorrow, it should be gone."

Sara looked back at him. He stood naked at the bottom of the bed. His cock jutting straight out. She watched him crawl up the bed, kneeling behind her. He used his knees to widen her thighs, bringing the head of his cock against her pussy.

"Tell me Sara, do you want me to fuck you now?" He asked softly, rubbing his cockhead over her bare pussy lips.

"Yes." She answered dropping her head onto the soft bed.

"I can't hear you. Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes." She said louder.

"Ask me." He commanded, his cock now rubbing her clit.

"Will you fuck me now Master. Please." Sara said quietly pushing her ass against him..

"Yes slut." He said, holding her hips still and driving into her.

Sara arched as he buried himself deep inside her. She was so wet and tight and felt so good wrapped around him. Peter pulled back slowly, watching as his cock stretched her pussy lips wide. Her juices coating him. Then he looked down at Sara, her head down, her breathing heavy.

Peter smoothed his hand over her pink ass. He saw her tense. He slowed his strokes and teased one finger down between her ass cheeks. He felt her tense again when he pressed on her little pink hole. He reached around her hip and began to milk her clit. Her hips bucked against him and he felt a rush of juice coat his cock and balls.

"You are so repsonsive, my slut." Peter said, moving his lubricated finger back to her ass.

He continued to fuck her with slow, deep strokes. His finger pressed again against her asshole. He felt her tense up but he was ready and slowly pressed forward.

"Relax Sara. It will only hurt if you don't relax."

He felt her take a deep breath and unclench her ass. He smiled to himself. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and used the tip of his finger to rim her hole before slowly starting to penetrate her. He wouldn't fuck her there yet, but he needed to introduce her to it. To prepare her for it.

****

Sara tried to breath as Peter penetrated her virgin ass. It was not an painful feeling just uncomfortable. His dick sliding slowly in and out of her pussy and his balls slapping against her swollen clit, had her teetering on the edge of climax. She resisted the urge to reach down and rub her clit until she came.

"That's it, my slut. Relax." Peter's voice soothed her.

Sara took a deep breath and let it out. She felt him move deeper into her ass and quicken his pace fucking her.

"Peter, I'm going to cum" She said, suddenly feeling a panic consume her.

"Cum for me Sara. Cum for me baby." Peter said, finger fucking her ass and pounding faster into her pussy.

"OH!" She cried, feeling the tight coiling in her stomach spread throughout her body.

"That's it! Cum for me slut!" Peter ordered, his cock pistoning in and out of her wet pussy.

Sara cried out as the dual sensation of having both her holes fucked consumed her. She pushed back against Peter to take him deeper. She felt his finger pull from her ass as he held her hips tight and bucked against her. With a deep growl, she felt the warm flood of his cum fill her.

****

Peter sat silently and watched Sara dress. She laid the leather outfit on the bed and turned her back as she put on her own clothes. He wasn't sure how to proceed with her now. He knew she was a strong woman and thought for sure she would fight him. It surprised and excited him that she didn't/ And the fact that she was dripping wet after her first spanking was still an amazement to him. She followed direction well. Peter was contemplating their next meeting when her soft voice interrupted him.

"What now?" She asked looking at him.

Peter stood and moved toward her. What now, indeed? He had plans for her. Plans that she would no doubt balk against but in the end, she was his to do what he wanted with . Just like tonight, she would accept everything he did to her. And she would come to enjoy it.

"Go home. Play the loving wife. I will be in touch."

Peter watched her eyes lower when he mentioned the words 'loving wife'. Immediately he felt regret. If she had her way, she wouldn't be here. He knew that. She was a loving wife. He wondered, not for the first time, if Martin knew what a lucky bastard he really was.

Peter watched her gather her things and leave. He stayed for another fifteen minutes, his eyes on the red leather outfit laid out on the bed. His mind on the nights events. And the woman who was now his slut.