His Cajun Moon Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers

It took about five minutes to get to the hotel. Ray climbed pulling me with him and navigated through the lobby. I had to practically run to keep up with his long strides. He seemed to know where everything was because he led me straight to the elevators. Only one man followed us into the elevator. He ushered me in first, putting him self between me and his man. Once the doors closed they both turned around and looked at me expectantly. I mumbled my floor number and the guy pushed the button. Within a matter of seconds we were at my floor. We piled out one by one and just stood there wondering who was going to make the first move. I was looking at Ray and he was looking at the man that caused my gaze to follow.

I had yet to here the man say anything but he did look nice now that I had a chance to really look at him. He was about an inch or two shorter than Ray and had more of a swimmers build and the mass of muscles Ray also had. The two must be related I thought because they kind of resembled each other in the face. The only difference between them was the hair and eye color being lighter on the slightly shorter man. He started to smile at me because I was looking at him. I could admit that he had a nice smile and was pretty good looking in general but he was nothing compared to Ray. His looks were lethal. But I was pretty sure that to most other women he would be lethal too. In fact the man's smile was what the girls and I would call a panty dropper. Because all he had to do was smile and the panties usually came off. Not that that ever happened to us, but being from Chicago it tended to happen a lot in the clubs. That had me thinking that if this guy had a panty dropper then Ray had one that would make women's clothes fall off. More importantly he would make my clothes fall off if I wasn't careful. The little voice in my head said that's exactly what I wanted.

I just ignored that and looked back at Ray. He had tensed up and scrawling at the man who was in turn smiling at me. My instincts told me to touch Ray so I did. I slowly moved to him and put my arm around his waist. I instantly felt at peace and his body relaxed and his face slowly turned back to normal.

"Well I'll be. I ain't never seen anythang like that before. All you did was touch him and he quieted down like a pup! Just wait til I tell the boys, they just gone to love that." He shook his head while laughing. "And since hoss here doesn't seem like he wants to introduce us I'm John Paul Leroux at your service." He continued with a slight bow.

Smiling I thought boy he's a charmer. "Hi my name is Evangeline Gorder and it's nice to meet you too."

I held my hand out for him to shake it. He did the strangest thing. He looked at Ray, then to my held out hand, and then back at Ray. The facial expression Ray was wearing said I wish you would. He kind of looked dangerous and it was crazy, it would seem he didn't want John to touch me. Then there was this low grumbling sound coming from him. It sort of reminded me of that savage animal I heard earlier. Putting my hand on his chest, I felt the vibration from the noise and it was lovely. With out thinking I leaned in and snuggled up to him so my whole body could feel the vibrations. After I did that it got deeper and was really starting to turn me on. He wrapped his arms around me and if possible pulled me even closer.

Oh my Gosh he was hard and he really was HUGE! Definitely working with a monster here. Man not only was he hot and had a body like the all mighty Thor, he was also packing something serious in his lower region. Could he seriously be real? I rubbed my face back and forth over his pecks because that's where my head came to. I quickly forgot about John Paul standing there and let my hands roam over his chest and up and down his back. A moan slipped out. It felt like I was in heaven! His muscles were so firm and powerful. I could practically feel the power radiating off of him with his warm and mixed with his scent it was like an aphrodisiac. And I was quickly becoming addicted to it.

NoirABNC
NoirABNC
302 Followers