His Collar, Her Submission

Story Info
Master collars his submissive, giving her, her just rewards.
1.5k words
4.4
28.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He calls her to kneel before him in a tone that makes her jump. With her heart pounding, body trembling, eyes cast down towards the floor; she walks towards him. Feeling his eyes upon her, she crosses the room and quietly kneels before him.

She waits for what seems like hours, wondering why he has called her to him. Suddenly she feels a hand brush her cheek and she almost cries out. At that touch, her body begins to pulse and shake, wave after wave of heat running through her. The silence only increases the intensity of the fire growing within her.

He finally rises from the chair and walks around behind her, sliding his hand through her hair. Her head follows his hand like a flower following the sun, longing for that warmth. As he moves across the room and leaves, she remains kneeling before his chair wondering what is happening and why.

She feels the loss of his touch wanting it, needing it, and longing for it while waiting; not knowing what is to happen. She feels the anticipation begin to eat away at her as her pulse races. Her mind races through the last few days wondering. His hand touches her and she gasps, so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t hear him enter.

His hand caresses her cheek softly and she leans into his touch. He smiles looking down upon her and lifts her chin so she may look into his eyes.

“My beauty” he says and a tear escapes her eye as she sees the love and acceptance in his eyes.

“I have something for you My precious beautiful one”, warmly smiling at her, he whispers in her ear.

He kisses her softly upon the cheek and then moves to retrieve something from the table beside his chair.Her heart pounds as she watches him remove a small leather collar from the table and her body trembles.

“My precious, you are Mine in My heart, and I would be honored if you would accept My collar as a sign of O/our union; I want you to be with Me always, Mine forever, for I could not bear to lose you”, he speaks softly as he presents it to her.

Tears begin to pour from her eyes as she looks into his, smiling brightly.

“I gladly accept Your collar with all my heart and soul Master” she whispers softly through her sobs.

He moves in, so close to her that she can feel his breath upon her. She lifts her hair as he moves the collar around her neck and snaps it into place, tightening the small screws in the back. He takes a step back, looking adoringly at her, with only complete love in his eyes and she cries softly.

He takes her in his arms, holding her tightly, and she leans against him, letting him support her. He lifts her to her feet and leads her down the hall to the playroom. He grins down at her and she smiles. He kisses her hard and she goes limp against him. He places a blindfold around her head, blocking out the light and throwing her into darkness.

Her heart skips a beat when he leads her to the cross and slowly slides his hand along her arms as he fastens them into the restraints, his hands like electricity against her flesh. His fingers glide across her body slowly igniting her passion making her tremble against his touch. He moves his hands down her legs, spreading them and fastening them tightly. She gasps as she feels his hand glide up between her legs and slip inside making her jump.

“I want tonight to be very special My love” he whispers in her ear as his fingers explore her. Her body aches from need, and her wetness spreads, as he continues to move his fingers within her.

“This night will be wonderful won’t it?” he whispers against her ear, and then kisses her gently.

“Yes Master” she utters between rapid breaths.

He removes his fingers from her, leaving only emptiness behind. He moves His fingers to her lips and she opens her mouth licking them, softly lapping at her own juices on his fingers.

“My precious pet” he whispers, so close that she can feel the heat from his body and she feels herself arching towards Him.

Her body is on fire with a thirst that only his touch can quench. As she waits in darkness, her body quakes and pulse quickens threatening to undo her. Then coldness touches her and her body trembles as she realizes it is clover clamps.

He runs the cool chain across her belly and up across her breasts, slowly letting the chain fondle each nipple. The excitement she feels makes her nipples stand and harden instantly. He runs his finger across the hardened nipple, making the ache and need in her boil over and she moans softly, arching towards his touch.

“Now, now My little slut, don’t be too eager” he says and flicks the nipple with his finger making her gasp.

He lets his fingers trail along her breast, tracing the curve up to the nipple then grasping it and pinching it hard. She just about jumps out of her skin by the sudden force of his hand on her nipple and moans as he twists and pulls it away from her body and then attaches the clamp making her cry out.

He then licks the hardened nub being squeezed between the metal and blows on it sending shivers through her. He smiles as he steps back and looks at her quivering body tied to the cross.

“Mine own” he whispers to himself and grins.

She shakes as the pressure on the clamp sends waves of heat through her. Anticipation of the other clamp makes her wetness spread down her legs as she is made to wait. Feeling as if an eternity has passed, she begins to shift in her bonds moaning slightly as the pressure on her nipple makes her nipple scream.

The darkness in which she is shrouded makes her senses heightened. She shakes uncontrollably and with such great need until she feels His fingers glide along the inside of her leg claiming her juices making her body almost explode at his slightest touch.

He moves in closely and whispers to her “Do you need, My pet?”, and he places his fingers just out of her reach, but close enough that she can smell her arousal.

“Oh yes Master, please please” she stammers through raged breaths.

“Not yet My love” He whispers directly into her ear, so close she feels his warm breath against her and she trembles. He moves his fingers to her lips and her tongue darts out taking every last bit of herself from him and wanting more.

“My greedy one” he says as he smiles and grasps the other nipple clamping it quickly and without warning.

She cries out loudly and arches pulling against her bonds and he grins. She hears him moving around as the blackness surrounds her not knowing what is to come next, feeling the pressure so intensely now that her body is on fire and needing and wanting release that will not come until he allows. She then feels a heat upon her skin and screams as it drips upon her flesh.

He grins as the wax drips across her breasts. He drips it between her breasts and down her belly to her mound. He drips it along sides of her wet mound, letting it run into each and every crevice.

She writhes as the liquid heat consumes her already burning flesh and groans loudly as each touch drip connects. Panting and on the verge of losing control of herself, she squeals and screams.

Suddenly from her darkness like a light, the clamps are removed and she howls as the blood pours back into her sensitive nipples. He grasps them softly, rubbing them between his fingers gently as her body jerks and she shrieks. He then takes the ice cube; he retrieved, and touches it to her swollen sensitive nipple, making her moan and shiver. He runs it along her nipple and around and around then across to the other. Licking her nipple, he then begins to suck gently on it, then hard making her scream and arch towards him.

Her body now shaking uncontrollably, she pants as the fire within her threatens to burn her alive. She feels his tongue and mouth against her and it is almost too much for her to bear. Dripping with sweat and her juices flowing down her legs she begs for release.

“Please Master” stuttering through pants “please” she pleads.

He looks at her trembling and wet body shining like a diamond and cannot help but smile.

“Now my precious, cum for Me” he says and she shakes violently bucking against her bonds as the waves and waves of pleasure flow through her. Her moans and screams music to his ears as she orgasms over and over again.

He removes her from the cross, removing the blindfold. He takes her into his arms, stroking her hair softly as her body trembles against him, hugging her to him.

“Mine” he whispers as he kisses her softly.

“Yours” she whispers back.