His Cute Little Slut

Story Info
Green Day story with a homosexual pairing.
2.3k words
4.45
22.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a male homosexual pairing just so you're warned.

Features two members from Green Day. I don't own them, but damn if I did...

His Cute Little Slut

It wasn't fair, Mike decided, for Billie Joe to be so fucking cute. Not even hot, not beautiful . . . cute. With his smile and the way he cursed when he put his eyeliner and eyeshadow on and it didn't work right. And the way he would yell at people for using his hair gel. He was a cute spoiled brat.

And that laugh . . . and the little dirty jokes . . . and the way he actually blushed sometimes. Not a lot, but enough. Mike loved to watch Billie Joe blush.

But something would happen the next night to make Mike rethink the word 'cute'. Cute was reserved for something sweet. And while Billie Joe was the world's biggest pervert and dick and masturbation junkie (or pretty damn close to first place), he was still sweet. And he had look that were softer, more adrogynous. Billie could be a woman if he really wanted. That's what made him cute.

But cute was soon to be an outdated word.

* * *

Billie Joe was usually pretty good about remembering to lock the adjoining door. He and Mike had hotel rooms next to each other. But when he came out of the shower with a raging hard on, he even forgot the door was open about an inch. And if you stood at an angle to that inch, you had a perfect view of his bed.

Billie opened one of his suitcases (he always packed as much shit as a chick, as Tre liked to put it). He fished around for a moment and found the items he wanted. Then he went to the minibar.

Mike came into his room a few minutes later, a smile plastered on his face. He opened up his own minibar and pulled out a beer, popped the top and sat down. He heard sound coming from the next room. Was Billie Joe watching porn again?

He pulled open his adjoining door, prepared to knock on Billie's door and tell him it might be a good idea not to have the TV so loud (even if it was hot as hell to imagine Billie jerking off--no, no . . . bad thoughts).

But when Mike pulled his door open, he saw that Billie's was already open, just an inch or so. But that wasn't the shock. The shock was what Mike saw happening on Billie's bed.

Billie's cock was completely erect and Billie was lightly stroking it while his other hand was using an ice cube to trace his nipples. The moans and gasps coming from Billie's wet lips stirred feelings in Mike . . . most noticeably in his dick.

Slowly, the ice melted away and Billie reached for another cube. He put the new bit of ice in his mouth to get it wet, then trailed it slowly from his collarbone down . . . past his nipples, past his belly button, past his throbbing cock, past his hips, and down to his ass. Mike saw Billie run the ice across the cleft of his ass before slowly slipping the ice inside of himself.

Mike's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Most guys usually just beat off when they masturbated. And while even he and used a finger or two on his ass before, Billie was making a full blown show out of this.

The ice was melting, causing a trail of water to drip onto the hotel's sheets. Billie started to work on his dick faster, illiciting more moans and even a hiss or two. His eyes were closed. Slowly, he worked the precome off himself and rubbed his fingers together, getting them wet . . . lubricated.

Mike quietly undid his own pants and let them cascade to the floor and then removed his boxers. He fisted his own cock and slowly started to jerk off to Billie. Not for the first time, but he'd certainly never been in this exact situation before.

Billie's fingers slowly drifted down to his hole and he worked first one into the opening. A second shortly followed. Mike watched as Billie quickly found it . . . the spot. His jaw dropped as he watched Billie bucking against his own hand, panting and writhing and moaning. "Ohhh . . . Mmm . . . fuck . . ."

Billie's other hand fished around on the bedside table for something. Mike did a double take when he saw Billie's fist close around a black vibrator. It looked like the real thing, veins and everything. Cyberskin. Mike heard that was supposed feel as close to a cock as possible.

Billie halted his self-fingering to grab a bottle of lubricant and liberally coat the vibrator. It was at least eight inches and pretty damn decently sized around. Billie had it against his entrance and holding his breath, slowly started to work it in.

Mike noticed how Billie's breathing was carefully controlled. Billie managed to work all eight inches into himself before he flipped the switch. Mike could see it vibrating, but nothing could have prepared him for Billie's reaction.

Billie Joe yelled and reached behind himself, his fists clenching around the pillow so hard his knuckles were turning white. Then, one of those hands moved to the vibrator and began slowly thrusting it in and out. They were small thrusts at first, enough to leave the prostate gland before quickly finding it again. "Mmm . . . God . . . shit."

His breathing intensified, every muscle in his body was taught. He was wet from head to toe. But unlike before, when he had been wet from the shower, he was now covered in sweat. "Oh, fuck . . . Mmmm . . . yes."

Mike sped up the speed of his own hand.

Billie's thrusting of the dildo became faster until he stopped all together. Mike almost protested out loud until he realized that might not be the best idea in the world.

Billie rose up, pulling his legs under him, the vibrator still firmly between his legs. He put two pillows over his feet and then slowly lowered his ass onto them. A hand closed over his hard-on.

Mike stared. His hand stopped moving. He had no expression on his face. He had never felt so . . . shocked in his life.

Billie was rocking back and forth on the pillow, fucking himself on the dildo while his other hand jerked himself off.

Suddenly, the dark haired man threw his head back as every muscle in his body tensed. Billie shot into his own hand, moaning and cursing. "F-fuck . . . oh God . . . shit . . ."

And Mike realized all the 'mmm's Billie had been muttering before weren't just explanations of excitement.

"Mmmm . . . Mmmm-ike. M-Mike."

Mike gasped audibly, then grabbed his clothes and locked himself in the bathroom.

Slowly, as Billie got his bearings back, a dirty little grin crossed his face. He pulled his toy out and carried it to his own bathroom. He washed the come off himself as wall, then pulled on a pair of boxers and a tee shirt.

He pulled and pushed the doors seperating his and Mike's rooms. Then he went and knocked on his best friend's bathroom door. "Mike?"

There was no answer. "Look, Mike, I'm not stupid. I know you're in there. It's okay. I don't care that you saw. It's fine. You saw me jack off when we were younger."

"That was different." Mike's voice in soft and controlled.

Billie laughs silently. The hard-on he must have . . . "How was it different?"

"You didn't say my name when we were younger."

"I thought it."

"It wasn't like that. With the ice and the-the t-toys and all of it."

"You get older, you get wiser. You learn more."

"Billie, just go. Please."

"No." And for the first time, he really sounds serious. "I know you got hard watching me, Mike. I know what a hard-on you have to have right now. And . . ." He hesitated for a second, then went for it. "And I want to help you with it."

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

"Do you want to fuck me, Mike? Or I could suck you off. Or a handjob if those freak you out too much."

"Billie, shut up and get out. This is embarassing enough without your little . . . whatever the fuck it is."

"My offer? I'm not offering this because I feel sorry for you, Mike. I screamed your name for Christ's sake. That's not something I do with just anyone."

"Billie . . ."

"You want me to, don't you? You want to fuck me. You want to feel yourself inside of me. You want me to come for you, instead of just the idea of you. You want me on a real cock instead of just a piece of plastic. Admit it, Mike. It's the first step."

"You're married, Billie."

"Separated with no chance of reconciliation."

"Billie . . ."

"Mi-ike . . ."

That did it. Billie heard the door unlock. But it didn't open. Slowly, he turned the knob and pushed it open. Mike had obviously hurriedly put his clothes on, but the pants did nothing to conceal his hard on.

Billie pulled on Mike's hand and lead him to the bed. But unlike before, when this would have been one of those 'cute' things, it was now lustful. Mike knew what would happen when they got to the bed.

"Which is it?" Billie asked. "Sex, head, handjob?"

"Don't sound so fucking textbook."

Billie grinned. "Glad to see you got your personality back, Mikey-boy. Okay, so do you want to fuck my brains out?"

Mike pushed Billie back on the bed and straddled him. He'd waited years to do this. Fucking Billie had been something he'd jerked off to many times. His lips pressed against his best friend's, who quickly opened his mouth and slipped his tongue past Mike's lips. Their tongues fought for dominance and, surprisingly, Mike won.

Billie was getting hard all over again.

He unbuttoned and unzipped Mike's jeans, grinning when he realized the taller man hadn't bothered to put his boxers back on. He tugged impatiently at Mike's jeans. He wanted nothing more than to put that long tool in his mouth and suck his best friend dry, but if Mike wanted to fuck . . . he'd wait. There was always tomorrow, after all.

Mike pulled away from the kiss and kicked his pants off, then pressed a finger against Billie's mouth. "Suck."

Billie did, knowing exactly what this was for. His technique almost had Mike question whether he should have Billie suck him off instead.

He pulled his finger away and slipped it inside Billie, illiciting a slight gasp from the older (but smaller) man. His finger searched until it found that place. Billie wasn't tight. There was no need for preparation, but Mike wanted to watch Billie buck like he had on the bed. He wanted to see that before he slipped inside a man for the first time.

He added another finger and, just like on the bed, Billie was fucking himself on two fingers, only these weren't his own. Billie did all the work, bucking and thrusting and moaning. he looked like a slut, head thrown back and panting. His green eyes were so dark and full of lust.

When Mike pulled his fingers out, Billie spoke a single word. "Lube."

Mike looked around, but Billie had pushed the man off of him. "I think I've got it." He took Mike in his mouth, all of him in one try. His head slowly bobbed up and down, his tongue circling Mike's stiff member.

"Fuck, Billie." Mike pressed his hand against the back of the dark hair, but Billie quickly removed it and pulled off.

"You're not coming that way." He sat up. "How do want this?"

"I want you on your back. I want to be able to look at you."

Billie smiled and rolled off Mike, laying down and placing a pillow underneath himself. "All right. Go slow and then wait. I'll tell you when, okay?"

"How many guys have you fucked, Billie Joe?" Mike asked.

"One. But I think I've fucked myself enough to know."

Mike slowly positioned himself at Billie's entrance, then slowly began to press himself inside. Billie held his breath at first, then started his slow breathing again. Mike was just as long as the dildo Billie had fucked himself with, but he was a bit bigger around.

When he had sheathed himself entirely, he looked at Billie, who had his eyes closed. Slowly, they opened and he nodded. "Y-You saw me. Do it like that."

*

Slow thrusts at first. I can't get over the feeling of being inside Billie Joe. It takes about ten minutes before I'm pulling out nearly completely and then thrusting back in. My hand is around Billie's cock and I'm stroking him in time with my thrusts.

He's staring at me, eyes glassy. His mouth's open and he's panting and moaning my name. His lips are wet and shiny and I feel him tighten around me.

Then, he comes, his come getting on both our torsos. I lose myself in him and after a moment, waiting for every drop of myself to be released into Billie Joe's tight ass, I pull out. Then, slowly, I lower my head and lick the come off Billie's stomach. He's so out of it, head rolled to the side. I didn't think he even noticed, until his hand drifts to the back of my head, stroking my hair.

We fall asleep after he repeats the procedure on me. His head lays against my chest. "Mike?"

"Hmmm?"

"That . . . That wasn't just sex to me." he whispers.

I kiss the top of his head. "It wasn't for me either, Billie Joe."

He smiles against me. "'Night, Mike."

"'Night, Billie Joe."

---Finished---

I have many, many, many, many more stories like this so if you like, let me know.