His Daughter's Best Friend

Story Info
Snooping teen wants to show Jill's Dad something.
3.5k words
4.34
56.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaning out the garage was not my idea of a fun way to spend what was promising to be a nice spring Saturday, but seeing as my daughter Jill was going to be at her Mom's this weekend, I had to take advantage of the parenting break to get things done around the house.

I was stacking up the newspapers in the recycling barrel when I saw Jill's friend Maria pedaling up the driveway. The skinny little Italian girl was almost the exact opposite of my daughter Jill, who was a bubbly blonde who had her mother's good looks and figure.

Little Maria was as quiet as a mouse, and while I thought she was cute, my tastes are strange. When my ex-wife still lived here she often commented that Jill hung around the mousy looking Maria to make her look better around the boys, much like she had when she was young.

That figured, I mused, because I had learned of my now ex-wife's somewhat cruel side too late. I hoped Jill wasn't like that, although I was too busy being Mom and Dad most of the time to dig too deep into their relationship.

I hardly recognized Maria, who usually dressed very modestly and rather drably in baggy t-shirts and jeans, and while what she was wearing was nothing compared to what a lot of girls wore these days, for Maria the very brief denim shorts and bright yellow blouse with very short sleeves was quite revealing.

The rest of Maria was normal for her; no make-up to speak of, and big round glasses that made her look like the bookworm she was. Behind the glasses were big brown eyes under bushy eyebrows that most girls would trim but I found attractive, along with the down that curled around her ears. Maria's hair was jet black and curly and in the hands of a talented stylist her lushly thick scalp might really turn some heads.

"Hi Mr. Carson," Maria said as she rode into the garage and nudged the kickstand of the bike down.

"Hello Maria," I said, looking up while wiping my brow with the back of my hand. "Jill's with her Mom this weekend."

"Oh yeah," Maria said, although her voice didn't seem to match the surprise she tried to convey. "Forgot."

"You look pretty today - especially pretty," I added, since I always told her that she looked pretty, even if she didn't fit anybodies idea of a raving beauty. "Nice outfit."

Maria gave me a crooked smile and shrugged her shoulders, and as she stood there I realized exactly how revealing Maria's outfit was, the shorts especially. I was trying to think of what they called those shorts - Dukes of Hazzard shorts, or Daisy Dukes? Whatever they were, they were brief.

I didn't remember seeing Maria's legs before, and the shorts certainly showed a lot of them. Her legs were slender and not all that shapely, but when you're near 50 and a divorced guy who hadn't been with anyone since his wife left, they got my attention, but nothing like what was happening above the waistband of the low riding shorts.

I tried not to look, but that was a losing battle the second I saw the trail of black hair that ran up to just below Maria's belly button, where her blouse ended. A treasure trail. I hadn't seen one in so long - my ex-wife used to have one but it was a very light brown and she had started getting it waxed not long after we married, like a lot of other things.

Maria shifted her weight to her other foot, which got me out of my trance and forced me to look away from her treasure trail for the time being. The problem was that I then looked at Maria's slender arms and the long black hairs that covered her forearms.

"Need help, Mr. Carson?" Maria offered, her voice sounding nervous, as I suspected she must have caught me leering at her.

"No thanks - besides, that's such a pretty outfit I's hate to see it get dirty," I said before adding, "Is that new?"

"Yeah," Maria said.

"It's a different look for you, that's for sure," I said as I looked approvingly at the fine down that covered her skinny arms up almost to her biceps. "You should wear things like that more often."

"No, I could never - not in public," Maria said, and while riding down here on her bike and standing in the garage was certainly public, I was too aroused to tell her so.

"The boys would like that," I suggested, but she shook her head no.

"No they wouldn't," Maria said, and it was then I noticed that she had taken a bag off of her handlebars and was holding it by her side.

"What's in the bag? Something for Jill?" I asked, but she shook her head and slowly took it out of the bag, and when I saw it was a DVD I was stunned at what I saw. "What in the world are you doing with something like that?"

"Um... it's yours,' Maria said, her voice shaking like the hand that was holding the disc. "I - uh - borrowed it."

My hand was not been shaking as much as Maria's but it wasn't steady either when I took it from her, and by the way my face burned I suspected I was turning beet red as a result of seeing what DVD she had "borrowed".

"Borrowed it?" I said, putting the DVD down behind some stuff, as if that would hide it. "Why did Jill..."

"Jill didn't give it to me," Maria said. "She probably doesn't even know you own it. She was taking a shower last weekend and I was waiting for her and kinda walked into your bedroom. I saw it stuck behind the DVD player. Sorry."

The DVD was one of those in the Rodney Moore Horny Hairy Girls series, and I knew that I never kept any of my modest porn collection out in plain sight, but the anger that this girl was snooping through my stuff paled by that time because I was rather embarrassed that my choice of entertainment was anywhere it could possibly be seen.

"Shouldn't have taken it," Maria mumbled after an awkward moment of silence. "I'm sorry. I was just - curious. Didn't know there were ladies like that."

"It's just a movie - don't know why I even got it to begin with," I mumbled, which was a lie of course.

"Oh. Don't you like ladies like that?" Maria asked, and all I could do was shrug my shoulders.

"I'm like that - kinda," Maria said, her thumbs in the belt loops of her shorts, and I don't know if was intentional or not but the shorts came down a bit, exposing the wide beginning of her treasure trail and the timberline of her bush. "The girls in gym class used to make fun of me when we would change. That among other things, obviously."

"Maria," I sighed. "We shouldn't be having this kind of conversation."

"Why?" Maria asked.

"For one thing, you're way too young for me to be..."

"I'm 18, Mr. Carson," Maria responded, and I guess that Maria saw where my eyes were focused

because she shrugged her shoulders and added, "I know I don't look it but I am."

She was a year older than Jill, and the way time flew these days it never occurred to me that Maria wasn't a kid any more, so when she saw me staring at her breasts she felt the need to apologize.

"They're really small, I know," Maria said. "My boobies."

"No they aren't," I lied as I looked at the little bulges in the yellow blouse.

"Yes they are," Maria said. "Do you want to see them?"

"Maria..."

"I'll show you, Mr. Carson, I know you wouldn't laugh at me," Maria said, biting her lower lip and blushing. "I've always had a crush on you. You're always so nice to me and everything. That's why I go into your bedroom sometimes. I look at the bed and if it isn't made I get in and smell the sheets and pretend that you and I are - you know."

"I don't know what to say," I said, the sight of this little woman/child with her glasses slightly askew, pouring her heart out to me while I stood there like a predator thinking all sorts of things.

"Do you want me to go home?" Maria asked, and I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

"When you look at that movie - do you do stuff to yourself?" she asked, and when I didn't answer she continued. "I did when I watched it."

"You did?"

"Yeah. I thought it was neat that those hairy ladies weren't ashamed of their bodies like I am," Maria said. "And that man in the movie, he looked a lot like you. Not his face because you're way cuter than him, but you know. His privates."

"His - how do you know..."

"Got a glimpse of you getting dressed once a long time ago," Maria confessed. "Never saw a man's dick before that, at least not like yours. It kinda scared me back then when I saw yours because it's so big. Are you okay, Mr. Carson?"

"I don't know," I admitted while standing upright for the first time, almost losing my balance because I was suddenly light-headed. "This is all a bit much."

I was embarrassed, not only for the way I was being set back on my heels by a girl who was always so timid and shy before, but for the things I was thinking.

"You don't have to do anything to me if you don't want," Maria said, and as she spoke she moved her hand up and down, mimicking something obvious. "I could do something to you - you know. You could look at the movie and I could - you know. I'm good at that. That's something guys let me do to them, when they can't hook up with anybody else."

"I'm good at it too," I said, trying to use a bit of humor to diffuse the electrical charge that was hanging in the air, but it was lost on Maria, who was looking at the tent that appeared in my pants.

"Can I touch it?" Maria asked as she took a step toward me, and then she was close enough so I could smell the gum on her breath and the cheap perfume she was wearing.

What did I do? I stood there while Maria reached down and pulled down my zipper while the hand that was shaking visibly as I watched.

"Honey," I said as I felt her hand reach into the open fly of my trousers, and although my driveway is long we were in plain sight if anybody every pulled into it. "We're playing with fire here."

"Don't you want me to touch it?" Maria asked as she reached down the inside of my pants.

"I'm a man, Maria. I haven't been with a woman in almost two years," I said as her fingers ran down the bulge outside my boxers and pants. "You're going to make me forget you're my daughter's best friend."

"I won't tell Jill. I swear," Maria said, and as she squeezed the bulge she mumbled. "Omigod. It feels so hard."

I kissed her. I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard. Maria was a lousy kisser, or maybe I had taken her by surprise as I moved her against the wall of the garage, but when I peeked while we kissed Maria's eyes were wide open like a deer in the headlights.

"I'm sorry," I said as the reality of what I was doing hit me. "I can't believe..."

"Please don't say that," Maria insisted as she stepped toward me to make up for the steps I had taken backwards. "I've been wanting that to happen all my life."

This time Maria initiated the kiss and I was the one taken aback, but I recovered quickly and the result was much better this time. When my lips came off of hers I looked down the driveway hoping that no one saw me mauling this little girl.

Well, she wasn't a girl in the legal sense but you wouldn't know it if you didn't know her. Maria was so petite and fragile looking that if I had ever seen a big galoot like me mauling a tiny thing like Maria I would think the worst too.

"Maria, we can't. People can see us."

"Take me inside," Maria said, her voice almost begging as her big brown eyes started to well up. "Please don't turn me away."

"Okay. We'll go inside and talk," I said, but after Maria nodded and followed me into the house I think we both knew that this wasn't going to involve many words.

***

My bed was unmade and I saw Maria look at the rumpled bedding after leading me down the hall. In my heart I knew I couldn't go through with this, but I couldn't figure out how to break it to Maria. Maybe part of it was the fact that I didn't want to.

You see, while in my heart I knew that messing around with my daughter's best friend was wrong, what was going on in my mind was something else altogether. Maria was a kid - an 18 year old but way too young for me despite being legal. The heart and the mind were fighting each other and I didn't know which would win.

Maria had gone over to the dresser, doing a little straightening of her curly black hair, and when I came up behind her and looked at our reflection in the mirror even my mind started having second thoughts. Maria was so tiny and the way I towered over her while I stood behind her like a predator made my feel more guilty, which doesn't explain why I put my hands on her shoulders.

My hands slid from her bony shoulders down the short yellow sleeves and into her skin. My fingers glided along the light down on her biceps all the way down her furrier lower arms to her tiny wrists, causing the hairs to stand up straight as goose bumps formed all over her olive toned skin.

The train in the distance... was that Maria's breathing? In part. The rest was my wheezing, and then Maria took at step back and pulled the bottom of her blouse out from the waistband of her shorts before looking at me and raising her arms up in the air, inviting me to pull it over her head.

Her underarms looked like she might not have shaved since she came upon that Rodney Moore movie last weekend, and the tiny little pockets had a dense growth of stubble that if left unattended for a month or so would rival any of Rodney's women. I found her intention to try and please me even more erotic than the hair itself and my smile was genuine when she looked for my reaction.

I took off her blouse. I couldn't believe it but there I was pulling the bright yellow blouse off of this woman/child's slight frame, and then I set it aside to look at what I had revealed.

Maria was wearing a bra that cradled what seemed to be tiny morsels. Bravely, Maria reached up and undid the hook in the front of the harness and opened the foundation up, exposing lovely apple sized breasts with puffy cocoa brown aureolas and surprisingly fat nipples.

"Gorgeous," I whispered as Maria's hands shyly went up and cupped her buds, and I found myself taking a step towards her before dropping to my knees and trying to unbutton her brief shorts with hands that were shaking uncontrollably.

Mercifully the button came free and as I coaxed the shorts down that nudged her yellow panties down a bit, exposing the timberline of her bush, which pressed out against the cotton undies to make them look like they were stuffed with steel wool pads.

Rodney Moore, eat your heart out, I thought as I looked at the black curls which could not be contained by the panties, which were certainly not cut severely. The scent of a woman - with her pussy a foot in front of my nose - was so pungent I felt light-headed, and I barely got the shorts off from around Maria's ankles before I was tugging down the panties to expose Maria's wild untamed pubic forest.

My face leaned into the bush, the hair a bit coarse and with a little spring to it, and then I was leaning into Maria and easing her down onto the bed while peeling the damp undies off. My eyes went down between her legs in a vain attempt to see the end of the hair before Maria's ankles came free and landed on my shoulders.

Sweet pussy. Ripe and pungent and hairy, my tongue burrowed into the dense hair and followed the wetness, and when it found the opening it churned into the fold. Was she a virgin? I didn't know and at that moment I didn't care. I had to have her, so after some licking and fingering I scrambled to my feet while climbing between her thighs.

The look of horror on Maria's face was understandable, since this was happening much too fast, but the sight and taste of that incredibly hairy pussy had made me a little crazed. I had been too long with love and affection and was acting like a randy schoolboy.

Maria cried out as I squeezed the head of my cock into her, and after I got the flared ridge of the head inside the rest of me slid right in. Her eyes were welling with tears but the hands were on my hips were not pushing me away but just holding on.

I knew I would not last long, not only because Maria's pussy was so tight and seemed to contracting around me even more as I thrust into her, and not because I was so aroused to begin with.

What sent me over the edge was the sight of Maria's eyes bulging and her back arching just before she let out a scream that would have sound horrifying if it wasn't the result of an orgasm. I had to struggle to keep my cock inside her as her pussy seemed to be trying to force me out, and I managed to fully impale her just as I unloaded what felt like an absurd about of semen deep into her.

Spent, my cock got ejected right away as I kept myself suspended over Maria as her body shook with what might have been aftershocks, and I was hesitant to look down for fear of seeing any damage I feared I had caused.

"I hope I wasn't the first," I said after we both caught our breath.

"No," Maria said. "Mom's toy was."

"Huh? You mean..." I said as Maria nodded. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"I wasn't planning on this. It's just that seeing how beautiful you are - I'm usually not, you know? Like I was."

"I was hoping to get to masturbate you," Maria said with a nervous giggle. "Maybe getting to suck on your dick. I wanted to get you excited, so I guess it worked better than I dreamed. I'm glad it happened because it was really good."

"It usually is supposed to last longer than that," I sheepishly said as I rolled onto my hip and put my hand on Maria's flat stomach and slid it down to the timberline of her amazing bush.

"Maybe the next time it will," Maria suggested. "This is the first time I've been happy I'm so hairy."

"You're perfect."

"Not yet," Maria said as she raised her arms and put her hands behind her head. "Only had five days to prepare for this moment."

"Five days?" I said as I looked at the forest of seedlings that filled her armpits.

"No good?"

"No, I'm flattered that would go through that for me."

"It wasn't anything I did. It's what I didn't do. It's a lot easier to not have to shave everyday," Maria commented as she watched me run my fingers over the moist fur. "That feels nice, but there's something I've wanted to do since I saw it."

"Oh!" I said as I watched Maria crawl down to my hip to lift my dick off of my stomach.

"This is something I've done before," Maria said before putting my cock in her mouth. "Not with one this big though."

"Ooh!" I groaned as I watched Maria attack my cock orally.

"It's like you're Rodney and I'm auditioning to be one of your hairy girls," Maria said after a minute of sucking got me erect again, and then she was straddling me while rubbing the head of my cock into her bush.

As Maria eased herself down on me I wondered whether Maria was interested in visiting every other weekend when Jill was with her Mom, because after an hour of being with this hairy girl I could enjoy regular helpings of the fantastically furry lady.

****

thank you for reading