His Daughter's Best Friend is His Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"What?"

"Are you not paying attention? Have you ever been with a woman?"

She was too stunned to answer.

Robin could not deny that she was a tease when it came to sex. But it was because she was always in search of a guy who could satisfy her. Really satisfy her. And until Jack, that had not happened with a man. However, the only way she had ever been satisfied was with another woman. "It's a big world out there, Mrs. H. If you haven't, you've missed quite a bit." Her hand now went to the woman's knee.

"What the hell is going on?" Jack asked, even more dumbfounded. "What is all this talk?"

Robin explained, still directing her attention to Liz. "The fact is, I love sex. I really like it with a man. But none of the males my age really know how. All they know how to do is stick a dick in you and pump away until they blow their nuts. If you cum along the way, lucky for you, if not, oh, well. Out of frustration, I turned to women. And until now with Jack, the only satisfaction I got was from women."

Liz's face formed a worried expression.

"What?" This again from Jack, now beside himself.

"No, I've never done anything with Amanda."

Liz's concern lightened. "So, you have sex with your other female friends?"

"Some. Maybe you'd like to try it. I love mature women."

Liz didn't answer, but she knew Robin could see the interested look in her eyes. And that came from the talks she and her friends had on their little getaways. One of her girlfriends had been with women and had extolled the pure gratification that only came from sex with another woman. But it had never gone that far with the others. They'd touched each other lightly, but nothing more serious. However, Liz had no doubts that it might eventually go farther.

Reaching up to toy with her best friend's mother's hair, Robin noted, "Mrs. H, you're a very beautiful woman. Have you ever at least kissed a woman?"

Hesitantly, but with growing excitement, Liz shook her head. There was something about Robin that seemed to encourage her to shed her inhibitions.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" The fact of the matter was, Robin had become insatiable while being here with Jack, and though he had satisfied her beyond belief, she was still in such a state of sexual euphoria that almost anything was arousing. Besides, if she could seduce Amanda's mom, it would reduce the seriousness of what she and Jack had done.

The truth was, though Liz had been outraged upon seeing her husband and her daughter's best friend oozing cum, there had also been something stimulating about it. As had Jack, Liz was experiencing the aura surrounding Robin.

Robin decided to take Liz's non-response as approval to proceed. She cupped the older woman's cheek, pulling her in. Their lips touched, softly, tenderly, tentatively. It was more a series of short kisses before Robin asked, "That's not so bad, is it?"

With an apprehensive smile, Liz whispered, "No."

This time, Robin offered a little tongue. Liz responded in kind, somewhat amazed at how good it was kissing a woman. There were fewer kisses during this round, but they lasted longer. As it continued, Robin let her hand drop to the older woman's thigh, which was exposed by her short skirt. Robin caressed it for a moment before sliding her hand up to Liz's still very wet panty-covered pussy. A few drops of Jack's cum had oozed out of Robin's snatch, so she dipped the finger of her other hand in the solution. Robin broke off the kiss, painting the cum concoction on Liz's lips as though applying lipstick. The younger girl then licked it off.

With more kisses, Robin fondled Liz's breasts. She quickly unbuttoned the older woman's blouse, reached around and undid her bra, pulling it down slightly to expose Liz's tits, and then bent and sucked her left nipple.

The shock over Jack's wife's behavior had subsided, replaced by a raging hard on from watching the two women. He had only ever seen two women kiss in porno movies.

As she enjoyed her daughter's best friend sucking her tits, Liz realized that Robin had been having sex with women for some time, if her expertise was any clue. Liz was actually enjoying being made love to by a woman, finding it almost hard to believe how erotic it was becoming.

Robin pulled back. Glancing at Jack, and then back to Liz, she said, "I think you have too much clothes on for this."

And when Liz said, "I think you're right," the younger woman knew she had the older one. As Liz removed her blouse, Robin leaned over and kissed the top of her best friend's mother's tits as far as her bra would allow. Liz then allowed Robin to pull it off, freeing a set of breasts that rivaled her own. The future physical therapist was drawn to the older woman's nipples. She sucked them gently as she liked her own sucked.

Robin knew immediately that her best friend's mother was a natural. Robin's tongue worked another minute on Liz's nipples before she turned the woman around to a kneeling position. With Liz's elbows leaning on the arm of the sofa, Robin removed her skirt and panties, and then zeroed her tongue in on the woman's anus and pussy, where the latter was oozing vaginal secretions.

All Jack could do was watch with fascination while stroking his cock, not that he needed to do that to keep it hard, the action was more than enough to do that.

Robin was as horny as she could ever remember being, almost deliriously so. She turned Liz over to a supine position on the sofa. Leaning in, she kissed the woman, on the mouth, her own lips coated with the woman's pussy juices. "Like the taste of your own pussy?" Robin asked huskily.

Somewhat excited herself, Liz merely nodded.

"Now, sample mine, with a bit of Jack's delicious sperm mixed in." And with that, Robin scooted up, sitting on the woman's face.

Liz hungrily lapped at the younger girl's dripping snatch.

Robin twisted her neck around and noticed what Jack was doing. With a nod of her head, she signaled him over to her. When he was within arm's reach, she latched out for his cock, pulling him toward her with it and guiding it directly into her mouth.

All the while, Liz was still working on Robin's pussy and ass, now with tongue and fingers.

Liz thought her head was going to explode, so overcome with pleasure was she. Her mind was in a fog as Robin and Jack pulled her up and sat her on the sofa. Jack sucked her right nipple while Robin fingered the left. Robin also tilted the woman's head back where they licked each other's tongues, kissing occasionally. Liz gradually became aware that her husband had eased down and had his mouth pressed against her pussy, his tongue worming into her hole and around her clit.

Jack's finger had joined his tongue. Liz's hand went immediately to Robin's pussy. While she masturbated frequently and knew what a pussy felt like, she had never touched another woman's. She reveled in the soft, wet touch and was amazed at how differently it felt from this angle. Robin squatted back to give the other more approach.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Liz uttered.

"It's okay, Mrs. H," Robin reassured. "It's never too late to try something new."

Liz jammed two fingers up Robin's pussy, much to the younger woman's complete satisfaction. With her delirium intensifying, Liz pushed Robin down onto her back on the sofa and again attacked the girl's soaked snatch with her tongue, lapping up her second delicious taste of another woman's secretions. She devoured it as though it was her last meal.

With Liz on her knees and her face buried in Robin's vagina, the former's pussy was pointing up and was available again for further attention. Seeing it bubbling saliva mixed her own salient juices, Jack wasted not a second in driving his cock into his wife's cave of delight. Its soft tightness gripped him and molded to him. Though her pussy felt totally different than Robin's, there was still the beautifully comfortable familiarity of it. It was suddenly no less desirable than the other's.

Robin couldn't get over what a natural cunnilinguist Liz was. All of her previous female partners had been quite accomplished in this art, but this older woman was as good as any of them. She wondered if Amanda had any bisexual tendencies.

As much as she was enjoying this newfound thrill of tonguing another woman's pussy, Liz could not ignore the joy she felt as Jack's magnificent cock filled her. But as she robotically continued pleasing Robin, she couldn't help remind herself that there still was nothing like his experienced tool, how spectacular it felt, and how monumental were the orgasms he always gave her. And in seconds, those thoughts had her coming just as gloriously again. Though she tried her best to keep it quiet so as not to disrupt the climaxes that were hopefully brewing in the others, the guttural sounds that escaped her throat were a dead giveaway. Everyone stopped for a moment, which for her, was just as well as she needed to catch her breath.

However, a few minutes later, Liz found that, though her orgasm was immensely satisfying, it had done little to quell the atmospheric height of sexual euphoria that this threesome had lifted her to. Her mind and body wanted more. Still facing Robin's pussy, she noted the swollen lips and flowing juices. Turning, she saw Jacks' distended, purple cock, leaking clear liquid.

With no further thought, acting only on greedy, unbridled desire, Liz pushed Jack to a sitting position on the sofa, and then maneuvered Robin to sit in his lap facing away from him. She then grabbed that angry monster between her husband's legs and aimed it at the young girl's ready and waiting pussy—allowing Robin a moment to push herself up to receive it—then guided the missile home.

Robin instantly started bouncing up and down on Mr. Hayes's cock. He grabbed her hips to assist her in her movement.

Liz was mesmerized by the sight before her: her husband's long cock sliding effortlessly in and out of the hairless pussy. It was a vision the older woman could hardly believe she was not only watching—particularly given her shock when she first arrived and caught them—but also immensely enjoying: just pure fucking. She couldn't help but reach out and fondle Jack's balls as they drew up in his scrotum. With her other hand, she lightly pinched the hood of Robin's clit, then pressed the clit against Jack's pumping rod.

When Liz's mouth made contact with her husband's balls, he let out a loud moan. She then licked his scrotum and shaft and Robin's pussy and clit when it came down to her. She kept this up, occasionally pulling Jack's dick free and sucking the girl's juices off, then replacing it.

Liz then climbed up on the back of the sofa and planted her own pussy square on Jack's face. When his tongue entered her pussy, Liz let out a high-pitched sigh, then reached around to fondle Robin's big tits. The woman gently pulled and twisted the girl's nipples to the hum of delightful moaning, then lightly rubbed her fingertips across the sensitive flat end of the nipple. That seemed to do the trick as moments later Robin came and made no attempt to keep it quiet.

Jack allowed Robin a few moments' enjoyment and recovery.

Still breathing heavily, Robin murmured, "On the other hand, Mrs. H, there's nothing like a good fuck with a nice, hard cock."

"Well, thank you for that," Jack said.

They all laughed.

"Robin, I think the fact that your mouth and tongue have explored every part of my body has earned you the right to call me Liz."

"Okay."

"Aw, but my poor baby hasn't come yet," Liz noted, seeing her husband's swollen cock

"We're about to remedy that," he said.

Jack escorted both women over to the bed. He laid his wife down on her back, and arranged Robin on top in the missionary position with their pussies touching. He then climbed up and maneuvered himself between their spread legs. He inserted his cock first in Robin's snatch, thrusting a few times to coat it, then pulled out and slid it into his wife to cover it with more liquid. With their clits nearly making contact with each other, taking careful aim, Jack slid his slimy dick between their slickly-coated clits, spreading both pairs of lips. He began gently pushing in and pulling out slowly to keep dick encircled by the delicate folds of skin.

As charged up as he already was, the unequaled feeling of two pussies rubbing against his aching dick had him coming in no time, coating both of their bellies with cream. All three of them were breathing heavily, not one having ever experienced such a unique position.

"No, don't stop!" both women pleaded simultaneously in chorus when Jack slowed his movements.

"Yeah, don't stop."

The threesome comically rolled and tumbled, all falling to the floor over the intrusion. They all landed facing the doorway, eyes nearly popping out of their heads as they saw the person leaning against the doorframe.

"Amanda!" They all chimed in unison.

"This is not what it looks like," Jack stuttered.

"Oh, come on, Dad. Are you kidding? It's exactly what it looks like."

"Sweetie, it's okay, we're all adults here," Liz said in her most motherly voice, her husband's jism dripping down her abdomen to her pubic area.

"And you," Amanda said to Robin, "my best friend, my maid of honor; you disrespect me by fucking my parents? I knew you had the hots for my dad, but my mom, too?"

"I do girls, too," Robin advised with no remorse, blatantly rubbing Jack's sperm all over her abdominal area.

"I know you do."

"You do?" Robin was actually surprised.

"Yeah, but that's not the point. They're my parents!"

"And what loving parents they are," Robin remarked truthfully, but flippantly.

"So, was all this bullshit about your father just a ploy to get at my parents?"

"No, it just worked out that way. The issues with my father are true. And for what it's worth, I only intended to do your dad, but your mom showed up unexpectedly. Honestly, I'm not sorry she did."

"Oh, well, that makes it all better. But I guess we'll find out the truth about your father. He just pulled up."

"Oh, shit!" Jack exclaimed.

"Please don't tell him I'm here," Robin begged.

"I'll go talk to him," Jack said, getting up and throwing some clothes on. He closed the bedroom door as he headed down the hallway to the front of the house. Peeking out of the front window, Bill Reynolds was just sitting in his car, so Jack went into the kitchen to make coffee.

* * *

"Why didn't you ever try to do me?" Amanda asked after her father was gone and she had calmed down a bit, even though her mother was still there.

Robin thought she sensed disappointment in her friend's voice. "I didn't want to risk screwing up the best friendship I ever had. And besides, I never got the impression that you were into girls."

"I'm not really," Amanda responded, her voice softening. "But we're best friends. We've done a lot of things together, not to mention the many things we've done for each other. Maybe I would have . . . with you."

"It's never too late," Robin noted, stepping closer to Amanda, not the least bit concerned about her nudity. She put her arms around her friend and hugged tightly, pressing her bare breasts against the other's clothed ones. Looking deeply into Amanda's eyes, Robin tested her roommate by kissing her passionately.

Amanda responded in kind, as a tearful Liz looked on.

They all heard the doorbell ring.

"Sounds like you two have a lot of catching up to do," Liz observed. "But now is not the time. We all need to be very quiet."

* * *

Jack approached the front door casually, not as though he was expecting the doorbell to ring. When he opened it, he showed what he considered to be the right amount of surprise. "Bill. It's been a long time. What brings you to this side of town?"

"Hello, Jack, how are you?"

Jack noted that there was little pleasantry in his friend's voice. "Fine."

"Can we talk?"

With a shrug, Jack answered, "Sure. Just put a pot of coffee on, want a cup?"

"Thanks."

As Jack poured the coffee, he asked, "So, what's on your mind?"

"Is my daughter here?"

Jack tried not to hesitate even though he'd formulated an answer to that question in anticipation. "She and Amanda are together," he offered with a wave of his hand into the distance to suggest that they weren't here. It wasn't a lie, but neither was it really an answer.

Fortunately, Bill accepted it with a nod. "I don't know what to do about Robin."

"Is there a problem?"

"I had to take her car away. We need the money. I figured she'd run over here, so I brought her overnight bag."

"I see. Were you hoping to talk to her?" Jack wanted know. "Work it out?"

"No," Bill answered in a careless tone. "We couldn't talk yesterday, so I didn't think we'd be able to today. Besides, there's nothing to work out. It's something I had to do. So, it's just as well she's not here."

"If you don't mind me saying, that's rather heartless."

"Jack, don't tell me how to handle my family," Bill warned with a raised voice.

"No, Bill, I certainly won't. But I will tell you one thing. We have nothing more to talk about."

The now-former friends regarded one another coldly for a few seconds.

Bill merely nodded his head once, set his half-finished cup down on the counter, turned and headed for the door at a brisk pace. Moments later, he was gone.

* * *

Jack returned to the bedroom and saw Amanda and Robin sitting on the sofa, engaged in a serious-looking conversation. The latter was still nude, and he noted his daughter's hand was high on her friend's bare thigh . . . caressing it? Liz, with nothing more than a sheet somewhat covering her unclothed body, was sitting on their bed watching the two girls. Still awestruck by the beautiful Robin, Jack imagined what his daughter would look like were she also naked. However wrong that might be, Amanda would be a very close rival to her friend.

Now glancing at his wife and nodding slightly toward the girls with a questioning look, Liz summoned him to her. In the seconds it took to close the distance, with the sheet draped provocatively around her body, revealing considerable breast skin and thighs, he knew instantly that she was an incredibly gorgeous woman in her own right. He was extremely lucky to have such a beautiful creature as his best friend and life partner. It also reminded him that his indiscretion with Robin necessitated a serious conversation between spouses.

He sat next to Liz, who leaned back against him, and he couldn't help sliding his right hand around front of her to fondle her tit while snaking his left to toy with her thigh as close as possible to her pussy without touching it. She leaned back and whispered an explanation about the two girls.

As the parents continued to watch, the girls finally stood. Amanda announced that they were going to head back to school. After bidding the adults goodbye, the roommates departed once Robin dressed.

Liz had thrown on a light robe to see the girls off, which didn't conceal much. When she returned to the bedroom and sat on the sofa, even more was exposed. Jack sat at the other end and his wife lifted her leg to rest her foot in his lap where she could play with his crotch with her toes. The position opened her gooey snatch to his eyes. The combination of that and her extremity had him hard again in seconds.

"We need to talk," Jack said.

Liz had not been married to him for 22 years without knowing that he had concerns about what had happened this weekend. She would have been disappointed had he not. "Guilty conscience?"

"Something like that," he admitted with a forced smile. "Liz, I don't know what came over me this weekend. I've never cheated on you in my life. I was . . . she just . . . she was—"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers