His Decision

Story Info
Seduced to the will of a lover.
2.3k words
4.4
19.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cris awoke slowly, savoring the feel of the silk sheets beneath him, his girlfriend Emmy's warm, naked body snuggled into him, her hand caressing his shoulder length blond hair. His blue eyes opened slowly, and he found himself staring into her pale gray ones.

"What's on your mind, sugar?" he drawled, pulling her closer.

"I want to try something a little different with you, something sexual."

He smiled lazily. "I like the sound of that. What is it?" Her giggle was low and slightly husky, and it always made him think of sex in a smoky bar.

"You love me right?" He nodded. "And you trust me?" Her hand had slipped down to his erection and she began to stroke him. He groaned.

"I'd trust you with my life, darlin'."

"Okay, then just let me do this."

"I don't even get a little hint?" His bottom lip stuck out in a baby pout.

She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking. "Well, you'll be tied down for it." Her lips quirked in a smile as his cock jumped.

"How soon?" His voice was deeper than normal. He always enjoyed their bondage games, no matter which of them was the one bound. Emmy slipped a blind fold she'd had hidden under her pillow over his eyes and pushed him to lay on his back. "Right now."

Cris held his hands out and let her fasten the thick leather manacles on, then raised his hands so she could fasten them to a chain running the length of the headboard. Her long dark brown hair brushed against his stomach, chest and face and then back down, lower until her mouth engulfed him. She sucked eagerly, took him in completely, cooing with pleasure. Her hands ran over his chest, down his sides and thighs, back up, rubbing in circles, finally resting on the insides of his thighs. She gently pushed his legs apart, then lowered her pussy onto his cock and began to ride. He was so caught up in the feeling she slipped a penis shaped gag into his mouth with no argument. When Cris finally realized what is was he tried to push it out, but the heel of her hand held it firm while she tightened the strap.

"No, no. You said you trusted me, remember?" Her fingernails scraped down his chest and he arched up. A muffled, resigned groan came through the gag.

"Good boy." Emmy got off of him, and he could hear her move around the room, open and close a drawer, paw through their toy box. The first lash of the flogger against his belly caught him by surprise and he yelped. It didn't exactly hurt, it was just a little sting, but he hadn't been expecting it, and wasn't quite sure if he was up to whatever game his love had planned for this morning.

"Relax, Cris. This won't hurt much." She went over his body lightly with the flogger, concentrating on his thighs, the bottoms of his feet, two areas she knew were especially sensitive. He heard the flogger fall to the floor and felt the foot of the bed dip as she knelt between his legs again. She took him into her mouth once more and he relaxed, just enjoying the feel of her tongue against his penis. She shoved his legs a little farther apart, then lifted his ass, tucking a pillow beneath him.

That was definitely different. When he was nearly on the verge of coming, Emmy pulled away, giggling as he groaned. "You're so sexy like this," she told him. "All helpless, completely at my mercy." She ran her hands down his legs and he could feel her lean over him, soft full breasts pressed into his calf as she picked something off the floor. When the rope slid around his ankle he knew he was probably going to get way more than he had expected this morning. Emmy began to speak as she finished tying that leg down and moved to the other. "I have been thinking about this for a very long time. But you know how shy I can get, so I couldn't ask. But since you've been so sweet in letting me bind you, I can do whatever I want. I think you're really going to like this. But you have to put complete trust in me, baby, that I only want to pleasure you."

Cris' mind was racing a hundred miles an hour. What the hell did she have planned? When he felt Emmy's tongue against his anus, he realized what she was up to and he was torn between wanting to end it all right there and letting his curiosity get the better of him and give in, let his anal cherry be taken willingly and cheerfully. The longer her mouth worked him over the more eager he was to let her continue. His cock was hard as steel by this point and aching.

Finally Emmy backed off a little. "Okay, Cris, I think you know where I'm headed now and this is decision time. Do you want me to stop?" He shook his head no. "May I penetrate you with my fingers?" He nodded yes. "If you like that may I fuck you with a strap on?" He nodded yes again, so incredibly aroused he couldn't imagine denying her anything she wanted.

"Very good." He heard her rummage through their box again and then shivered slightly as she began to massage lube around his hole. Slowly he felt himself being penetrated by a single slender finger. "Just relax, baby, push out a little." He did and the digit invaded him more easily. Gently she rubbed inside him and thrust her finger in and out.

"Good?" He nodded yes and Emmy began working another finger into him while she sucked him. Cris' body felt warm and flushed, and he found himself pushing against her, urging her to finger fuck him more quickly. He knew that Emmy always enjoyed anal penetration, but like most men had been reluctant to try being on the receiving end of it, however he was quickly finding it extremely pleasurable.

She pulled her mouth off of him again, then reached up to remove the gag.

"Do you want me to try for one more?" The two fingers already in him wiggled slightly.

"Yes, please, please, yes," he groaned. As she inserted the third finger, the pressure grew even more intense and he clenched his teeth. It wasn't pain, it was just so much sensation. She thrust a few times, then pulled out slowly, leaving him panting.

"Oh, God baby—" he stopped as she offered her fingers to him and he licked and sucked each of them clean.

"Are you ready to be fucked, baby? This is your last chance to stop things."

"Do it," he panted. Cris was sure he had never been this aroused before, and he was willing to do anything she asked of him. He winced against the light as she lifted the blindfold so he could watch her step into the harness and fasten it. His eyes lingered on the modest sized dildo, then up to the gentle curve of her smile as she leaned over him, placing the tip against his mouth.

"Take it, baby," she coaxed, pressing gently. His lips parted and the rubber penis slipped into his mouth. "Suck, lick, do whatever, but pretend it's real, that I can feel what you're doing and you want to make me very, very happy." Not for the first time since he'd known her he wondered how she could easily have him doing anything she wanted, even if he had always believed he'd never want to. Cris really was slightly homophobic, but for Emmy here he was enthusiastically sucking on a dildo that would soon be buried in his ass, and it was incredibly thrilling. Her eyes looking down on him, the hand on his cheek were approving and lust filled.

"That look in your eyes, Cris, I love it. You can't believe what you're doing, and about to have done to you, but you love it. You love making me happy." He made a noise of agreement around the strap on as she fed it deeper into his mouth and ran her fingers through his hair, petting him. Slowly, she pulled the dildo away from his mouth and reached for some lube. Cris' cock grew even harder as he watched her slick the clear gel over the hard rubber so delicately. Emmy moved back between his legs and she applied more of the lubricant to his ass, gently probing. He thought she looked radiant and happy as she smiled to him and began to apply gentle pressure against his anus with her tool. He had to make a conscious effort to relax and not fight her as she slipped the slightly more bulbous head through his tight ring. He cried out sharply as the widest part entered and groaned as she pushed forward more, the shaft feeling more manageable to him.

"Good, you are doing so good, Cris," she said, slowly pushing the rest into him as she laid down atop him, his steely cock trapped between their bodies, her soft breasts pressing into his chest. She supported most of her weight on her elbows and looked into his eyes, all the while making small gentle thrusts that drove him crazy.

"Our relationship is changing, angel," she whispered, pressing a finger to his lips so he couldn't speak. "I know you love me, and love to please me, now I want you to serve me as my slave. You don't have to decide right now, and you shouldn't while caught up in the pleasure of what I'm doing to your sweet ass. But you need to think about it. What I want from a slave is a cross between a housekeeper, and well, something of a pet. You would never leave here without me, so you wouldn't be working, except to take care of the house and me, and I would expect you to do a very good job of both. I would not be an especially cruel Mistress, though from time to time when I feel it's necessary you will be spanked or whipped, and I may go weeks without letting you orgasm."

She was fucking him with her dildo more vigorously now. "You would dress as I want you to dress, and on occasion provide entertainment to some of my friends. It wouldn't be a bad life, Cris." The feel of their skin around his dick and the pressure and friction in his ass had his head spinning, even before she began to speak. It wasn't long at all before several strong spurts of cum jetted onto their stomachs. She stayed atop him, inside him for quite a while, kissing his mouth, neck and shoulders, telling him he was good, that he had made her very happy. When she pulled the strap on out and moved away from him he felt empty and bereft.

"Think about my offer, baby," she said releasing his wrists. "Stay here in bed for awhile, rest. I'm going to clean up and go to do some paper work in the kitchen. If you decide you're ready to submit to me after you've rested and cleaned up yourself, you will come to me naked and kneel with your head bowed. It won't be erasing your personality, you can still have opinions, but you will act according to my desires in many areas. I don't want a robot, just a man who puts me first above himself." She kissed him deeply, then turned and left him with his thoughts.

An hour later, Emmy smiled as she heard the shower running in the bathroom. She'd had a feeling the moment she met Cris that even though he acted pretty tough, he was just waiting for someone to take over. She wouldn't have put money on it, nothing was that certain, but she had a good feeling he would give her control. When he finally came in, he was still slightly damp, as though he had rushed during the drying off process. He hesitated at the door, then came in quietly and knelt by her chair, his head down as she had instructed.

Emmy pretended to ignore him for several minutes, a final test. He didn't fidget or clear his throat to get her attention, just knelt, patient and peaceful.

"Are you giving yourself to me?" she asked finally, drinking in the beauty of his lean body, humbled before her.

"Yes, Mistress." The words were soft, but the tone was sure. She smiled and caressed his head.

"Will you put my needs and desires above your own?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Finally, are you willing to accept the decisions that I make for you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very good, Cris, my sweet little slave boy." She noticed his prick stiffen a bit at that, and mentally congratulated herself on taking the leap today. He would be a wonderful slave to her. She pulled a box on the table closer to her and pulled out one of his new house uniforms. When he took the lacy pale lavender panties and slipped them on he blushed, and his head dipped even lower, but his cock continued to firm up. She kissed his forehead. "I love contrast, Cris, and you look very pretty in those. You will wear panties at all time, even when we go out. No more boxers. It will be a reminder to you that you're mine. As will this." She pulled a plain, black leather collar from the box, and stood before him. "Look up at me, angel." He did, his blue eyes calm, and still just a touch of pink on his cheeks as she fastened the collar around his neck, made even more secure by a small padlock, the key to which she put on the slender silver chain she always wore. She bent and kissed his forehead.

"What are you thinking, my sweet slave?" Her hands caressed his cheeks and ran through the silky hair that had attracted in her the first place, before she realized his potential.

"I'm home, Mistress, and you make me feel safe."