His Dirty Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
641 Followers

Toby felt like he had taken all he could when he heard Julia say, "Oh baby, you have almost all of this cock in your ass. Do you like it? Do you like your wife shoving a cock into your sweet ass?"

'Oh, fuck, yes," was all Toby could manage to say.

Julia's pace increased, as did her groans. They were both being fucked and both enjoying it.

One more push and Toby felt like he would explode. He could not possibly handle any more. Julia grunted and said, "That's right baby. You have all of that big cock up your tight ass, and I'm the one who is putting it there. Tell me you like your wife fucking you. Tell me you like my cock in your ass."

"Your cock feels so good in my ass baby. I love it. You're going to fucking make me cum!" he screamed.

Julia gave him one more hard push and Toby exploded. She followed a few seconds later. She shuddered when she came, causing the dildo to wiggle inside Toby. His cock throbbed and he shot another stream of cum across his nightie. Julia collapsed onto him. Both of them still filled with cock.

The next morning Julia laid down the rules for his secret.

"You may continue to wear your silky things, but you will do so under my instructions. You will wear what I tell you when I tell you. If I tell you that I want you to wear your panties under your suit, you will do so. If I tell you to wear your nightie to bed, you will do it. If you want a cock in your ass, I will be the one to put it there. Are you willing to go along with this? If not, tell me right now and I will leave. "

Toby grabbed her, kissed her and said, "Baby, I will do whatever you ask. I love you and don't want to lose you. Thank you for allowing me to share this with you. You are the best wife ever."

CheriSM
CheriSM
641 Followers
12