His Fantasy

Story Info
A lucky guy gets his anal fantasy fulfilled.
818 words
4.04
41k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked down at my boyfriends head buried between my legs I knew I was a lucky girl. It's not often people realise how lucky they are in their relationships but I did; nothing was taboo, we played out all our fantasies without feeling dirty or ashamed and tonight was no different. I grabbed the back of his head and forced his tongue deeper before pulling his hair back and making him leave my sweet juices. I asked him if he was enjoying himself, all he could do was grunt in response. I knew he loved tasting my pussy, he begged me to let him, pleaded with me just to allow him to go near it. After teasing him by using my own fingers to please myself and make me wet I took him to the edge by kissing and licking every inch of his naked body. However, I couldn't hold out too long he's extremely skilful with his tongue and I longed to feel him teasing my clit.

I blindfolded him to heighten his senses and add to the excitement. Then I bent him over and spanked his fine arse with our riding crop, he let out cries of pleasure that gave me a little thrill. I rubbed my wet pussy against his bare arse so he could feel my juices and know what he was missing. Then I fingered myself, audibly moaning so he could hear what I was doing. By now I was extremely wet; I used my pussy juice as lubrication and slid two fingers inside his arsehole. He gasped and moaned, clearly enjoying himself so I stepped up the pace and used my fingers to fuck his arse faster. Just as he was beginning to enjoy himself too much I stopped and replaced my fingers with my hot tongue, his sharp intake of breath told me he was pleasantly surprised. As I lapped at his arsehole I used one hand to massage his full balls.

As I pulled the harness up over my hips I planted a satisfying slap on his buttocks so he didn't realise what I was doing. I wanted this to be the biggest surprise of all. My new cock was about 8 inches long; it vibrated which felt really good for me! I teased him by sliding it over his arsehole, he didn't know what it was and begged me to tell him; I stayed silent. I scratched my finger nails down his back and slipped a finger into his arse again.

I knelt behind him and slowly started to penetrate his tight arse hole with my hard rubber cock. He cried with pleasure and pain; it turned me on so much! I began to develop a slow and steady rhythm, thrusting my cock in and out. I reached out and grabbed a chunk of his silky hair. I yanked his head back and bit his neck asking him if he liked being fucked in the arse. He did, he loved it. He wanted me to fuck him faster and harder, what else could I do but oblige?!? I took hold of his fleshy buttocks and thrusted deep and hard, he let out a loud moan. I started to feel my pussy dripping; prompting me to start the vibrating. This made him moan louder so I fucked him faster and spanked him at the same time. This drove us both wild, I called him my bitch and reached round to stroke his hard cock.

I put my hands firmly around his neck and squeezed hard, chocking him. I was now fucking him as deep as I could; he was taking all 8 inches in his tight arse. The harder I fucked him the better I felt, the vibrations from my cock were sending wave of pleasure surging through my body, I knew I was going to climax soon. As I plunged my cock into him I screamed that I was going to cum, after my next thrust I collapsed onto his back spent from my amazing orgasm.

I took his blindfold off him and knelt underneath him wit my cock still attached. He fucked my mouth with his massive erection while I reached up and fucked his arse with my fingers. I stopped and told him to wank over me; I mimicked him by stroking my fake cock. I looked up at him and opened my mouth ready and waiting for his creamy load. He breathing quickened and I knew he would climax soon. He panted faster and his hand moved faster on his cock and with a final moan he came. I could feel his warm juice hit my tongue, lip and tits. I swallowed it down and licked my lips his cum tasted really good. I hoped one of his fantasies had come true to tonight, but if not at least we'd had a good time.