His Favorite House Guest

Story Info
Daughter's tense visit takes an unexpected turn.
2.8k words
4.47
241.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter sat at the window watching the rainfall on the front walkway of his sprawling ranch house. A successful businessman, Peter was the kind of guy that people naturally want to work hard for. His real estate development corporation had exploded after ten years of hard work and sacrifice. The pleasures in his family life had waned, but he was finally at the point where he was able to enjoy the simple pleasures he'd missed.

His wife, Martha, had left him a year ago for her overpaid therapist. He'd paid thousands for some schmuck to steal away the love of his life. No, Martha hadn't been the love of his life. Yet she had been his loyal and devoted wife for over twenty years, and that said a lot.

He got up from the couch and headed toward the wet bar, but not before he picked up his drained scotch on the rocks and wiped the water marks off the oak end table. At the wet bar he poured himself another and swished it around in the glass. He'd drink this one slowly he thought to himself, but when he heard a car door slam he downed it.

Peter's oldest daughter, Alise, was due home. She was on vacation from her job as a police officer up north. Peter had always been proud of his children. His two sons had gone into business together; they were now married to beautiful women and had started families of their very own. Alise's younger sister was in her third year of law school. He thought it was great that Alise was happy with her career, but he couldn't help but think she could have done better.

Alise had lived up north since college and Peter saw her rarely. When they did get a chance to catch up it was often strained and not as comfortable as he would have liked it to be. His wife had always complained about Alise's love life, or lack there of. Peter knew exactly why Alise wasn't as popular with the boys as his wife had wished her to be. It wasn't that she was ugly, she was gorgeous. The problem was that people, especially guys, had a problem looking past her job. Guys were afraid of her. His wife had suggested that Alise's bad luck was due to the few extra pounds she'd always carried, but Peter wasn't convinced. He'd never known a guy who didn't like a woman with curves.

Peter cleaned the glass and set it back with the others like it. He made his way to the front door, stopping to check his appearance in the hall mirror. Same old lady-killer, he thought. He opened the door and headed toward the driveway. Halfway there he met Alise, giving her a big fatherly hug, "How are you sweetheart?" He grinned.

"Great dad, how are you?" She smiled, trying to wiggle out of the bear hug.

"Aw, I'm just great, especially now that I've got my girl home." He brushed past her and grabbed two of the huge bags she had set on the driveway. He hoped that this visit would be better than the rest.

A few hours later Peter stood at the bottom of the staircase, waiting for his daughter. They were going to go out to dinner at a swanky new restaurant owned by one of Peter's lady friends. When Peter was finally going to yell for Alise to hurry up she appeared at the top of the staircase. She was wearing a short black dress, tight enough to show all her curves; including her ample breasts. Peter took a deep breath, calm down Peter, he thought as he tried to subdue the tingling of his cock springing to life. He could have any woman he wanted, what was wrong with him?

"You're wearing that?" He finally managed to say out loud.

She stopped walking down the stairs and frowned, "yes, what's wrong with it?"

Peter sighed; he couldn't afford to have this visit go badly, "I'm going to have to beat them off with a stick. We'll never get through dinner!" He smiled; hoping that smoothed it over.

It worked like a charm and Alise blushed. "Come on, that's not funny," she playfully pushed him as she reached the bottom.

He smiled and went to open the door for her. It would be an interesting night.

Dinner had been nice, but Peter could tell that Alise had feigned enjoyment. Her pasted on grin became especially cheesy when Lois, the restaurant's owner and one of Peter's 'friends,' came over to make small talk. They'd left shortly after that and not said a word on the ride home.

When they reached the house Alise got out, thanked him for the dinner, kissed him goodnight and headed up to bed. She was tired from her long drive. Peter let her go and decided it was for the best, he had a lot of paperwork to do. He put his keys away and changed into his pajamas before he made his way down the hall, past Alise's room, toward his library where he spent the next few hours.

When the last of the paperwork was filed Peter stood up and stretched. He needed to go to the bathroom so he headed toward the closest bathroom. It was so late he figured it would be all right to use the bathroom connected to Alise's room, it was closer after all.

He yawned as he turned the handle and stepped into the muggy bathroom. It was dark except for a small sliver of light that shone through the slightly opened door connected to Alise's bedroom. He quietly walked in farther toward the other door where the light switch was. When he reached the door he nearly cried out in surprise. Alise lay spread out on her bed, her toes curling with pleasure as she passionately worked a huge vibrator in and out of her glistening pussy.

Peter stood there, his head clouded with a million different conflicting feelings. He was amazingly turned on, his flaccid cock had roared to life, creating a huge tent in his pajama pants. But this was his daughter. He couldn't bring himself to look away. He continued to watch as she became more aroused. She was only wearing a soft terry cloth robe, which was pulled up around her pelvis.

"MMMMmmmm, yes daddy, fuck me daddy," she moaned.

Peter couldn't believe his ears. Was this actually happening? He took a deep breath, desperately trying to decide whether he should quietly leave and relieve himself in his room, or whether he should walk into the room and take her up on her offer.

Alise slowed down the pace, she didn't want to cum too soon. She didn't even know Peter was watching, but her initial mortification was not far off.

Peter finally closed his eyes and let his reservations go. He stepped into the room, silently hoping she wouldn't notice him, but hoping she would sit up on the bed and beckon him to her.

"OOOOooooOOOooOOhhhhh daddy!" She moaned loudly. Her eyes were tightly shut.

Peter glanced down at the huge erection he was wielding before he stepped forward. "Alise? You called me?" It was a lame opening line but he was praying it would work.

Alise's eyes jerked open and she flung herself upright on the bed. As she stumbled up her robe flew open exposing her ample, but sexy tummy, and one gigantic swinging breast.

"Dad!" She finally managed to blurt out as she hastily tied her robe closed and kicked the huge purple vibrator under the bed. A red blush quickly spread over her entire body and she backed away from him until the bed was between them. She covered her face with a hand then peered down, catching a glimpse of his scantily clad bobbing cock. "Dad!" She exclaimed again.

"I heard you calling me," he stammered. "I'm sorry," he was quickly turning red. "I'll go," he said as he turned around toward the door.

He was nearly to the door when she said, "no, daddy, wait."

Peter stopped and turned around slowly. "What?"

"Don't go," she said quietly. Alise stood there, holding her robe together at the neck.

Peter looked at her, his cock still throbbing wildly. He didn't say anything; he didn't know what to say.

"What did you hear?" She asked weakly.

He reached up to rub his neck, a nervous habit. Suddenly he wanted to disappear; this was a bad idea. "I'm sorry." He managed as he turned once again to leave the room.

"Wait." She said, "Daddy, please." She hurried around the bed and put her arm on his shoulder.

Peter turned around; she was close to him and his hard-on brushed against her leg.

She looked at him, a twinkle of lust dancing in her eyes. She licked her lips and gazed down at his cock. "Is that because of me?" She asked breathily.

Peter looked into her eyes, waves of lust were jolting through him like electricity, never had he wanted a woman so bad. "Y...yes." He said slowly. His mind clouded over and he reached out and ran his hand down her arm. "No one has to know," he heard himself say.

Alise looked at him and cocked her head to the side, the twinkle becoming ever more vibrant. She looked down and grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the bed. "Okay," she said looking him straight in the eye. "It never happened."

He felt himself smile. They sat down on the end of the bed and he brushed her golden hair out of her face and kissed her forehead, and then her soft voluptuous lips. She tasted like cherry and smelled soft and flowery, not at all what he had expected.

She pulled away and looked at his face. This was the man she had thought never loved her, but she had his full attention now. No one from the office was demanding his audience; it was just the two of them. "Come on, lay down," she urged him as she planted a hot kiss on his eager lips.

Peter took a deep breath and scooted back on the bed until his head was on the pillows. He pulled a few pillows around and positioned them behind his head so he could see her crawling up toward him. A small wet spot had formed on his pajama pants where the pre-cum was soaking through. A look of embarrassment flashed across his face.

"Don't worry daddy," she said huskily, "I'll take care of you." She moved closer to his stomach and pushed up his pajama shirt. She unbuttoned it slowly.

Peter could hardly stand it. His breathing grew rapid as she opened his shirt and began to trace the outline of his muscles on his chest. He sighed as she tweaked his nipples and bent over to kiss and lick each one. As she leaned over him her robe fell open and he reached up for one of her huge tits. Her nipples were huge and inviting.

"Come here." He whispered dryly. He licked his lips as she moved up on the bed and let the robe slip down off her shoulders. He cupped and massaged her tit and brought it to his mouth. He licked and nibbled and teased her nipple until she moaned in pleasure. He moved to the other one, sucking on it like a hungry baby. "Damn honey, you have gorgeous tits," he said as he buried his head in between them in. Suddenly he felt her hand moved over his hard cock. He let her go and she moved down next to the tent in his pants.

"What do you want me to do with this daddy?" She smiled at him and blew on his erection.

He inhaled sharply, "I want you to suck daddy's cock."

"Yes daddy," she said as she licked the fabric that had been soaked through with pre-cum. She cupped his erection through his pants before she reached for the buttons on the fly. She napped them open and pulled them away from his hard-on, letting it spring free. Her face was so close his cock brushed against her chin, leaving a trail of pre-cum, which she licked off, "mmm."

Peter let a moan escape his throat. "Yeah, baby."

Alise looked up at him and smiled devilishly before wrapping her hand around his cock and licking the bulging cock head. His moans intensified as she worked his cock farther and farther into her watering mouth. "Oh daddy, you're so huge," she sighed as she came up for air. She went back to pumping his cock like an expert.

Peter was getting close. Watching his daughter's head bob up and down on his glistening rod was too much for him, especially since she seemed to be enjoying it more than he was. Peter usually had the stamina of a bull, but tonight every little feeling was intensified ten-fold. Before he could even realize it he was fading into an orgasmic haze. He heard himself moaning loudly that he was cumming, but nothing made any sense until he finally lifted his head to see his horny daughter hungrily licking at the loads of cum he had shot off in her mouth and on her face and hair.

"You're such a stallion," she exclaimed in awe of his still hard cock.

When Peter thought she had had plenty of time to clean him up, he pulled her up next to him and gave her a huge wet kiss. "Thank you baby," he whispered as he tweaked her nipples. "Be a good girl and lay back for daddy," he grinned as he moved down, kissing her breasts, then her pudgy stomach, and down to her clean shaven pussy.

He ran his finger through her wet pussy lips and over her hypersensitive clit. He stopped, watching her moan and beg. He had planned to start out slow and make her crazy with desire, but he couldn't contain himself. He dove into her smooth snatch, licking and sucking his daughter to the brink of the metaphysical. Her body was flushed and hinging on orgasmic relief.

He inserted two fingers into her dripping cunt and worked them in and out. He then went down, sucking on her clit and fucking her with his fingers. She came harder than he'd ever seen anyone cum, screaming in ecstasy, every muscle in her body writhing in pure unrelenting pleasure.

He moved up to her and exchanged a long heated kiss. Sweat glistened on both of their lustful bodies. Peter continued to play with her tits and then he moved on top of her. His cock was as hard as a rock this time; he was prepared to fuck her brains out. "You want me to fuck you baby?" He said breathing hard.

"Yes daddy, please fuck me," she said demurely. She reached down and grabbed a hold of his monstrous cock, rubbing it along her wet pussy lips. "Please daddy," she moaned.

Peter smiled and kissed her deeply. He grabbed onto his dick and pushed it against the wet opening of her tight vagina. He thrust against her slowly, trying to make it as pleasurable as possible. He had a big cock, ten inches to be precise, and he didn't want to ruin his chances of this ever happening again. Gradually he worked all ten inches into her tight pussy; it was the tightest he had ever had. She obviously didn't get around much, just like his ex-wife ad said.

Their grunts and moans began to fill the house as the pace quickened. He would thrust all the way into her and pull out, leaving her begging him to continue. She came over and over; miraculously he was able to hold out longer than he ever could have hoped for. In one long forceful and earth-shattering thrust he came. Peter's world turned upside down as his daughter lay writhing in her own orgasmic bliss below him. This was the best he'd ever had in his entire life, he thought as he came back t his senses. He continued to lie on top of her, his cock deflating inside her as they exchanged a sensuous kiss.

"I love you daddy," she said, letting out a pleasurable sigh and kissing the sides of his mouth.

"I love you too baby," he smiled and then rolled off her. Peter moved up close next to Alise and cradled her in his arms. Her visit would definitely be an interesting one.

As if she read his mind Alise sighed and announced, "I think maybe I'll extend my vacation daddy, what do you think?" She smiled at him and began to run her hands through his dark chest hair.

"I think it's a good idea," he smiled. "A very good idea." He ran his hand down the side of her body, tracing fingers over her hip, "Say baby, you don't happen to have your uniform handy, do you?"