His First and Largest Encounter

Story Info
College guy and mature BBW meet online. Go for a ride.
1.6k words
4.14
37.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We meet at last," he exclaimed, his voice ringing out in the silence of the winter night. His excitement was obvious. As was the bulge in his pants.

"Are you ready?" she asked. She stared at him through the window, a smirk forming on her plump face. She knew she wasn't what he expected, but she could tell they were going to have a good time. "Get in," she urged. "You must be freezing just standing out there."

He laughed as he opened the door and stepped inside the car. The gas station they chose to meet at was perfect, there was no one around to question what he was doing.

"Are you going to warm me up now?" he asked, a grin plastered across his face. He knew the answer to that as she licked her lips. She wasn't what he expected when they first talked on the phone. She had told him she was a big woman, but this was not what he had in mind. Her hair was short and her face was plump, but she was pretty by unconventional standards. She had a rotund body and a short stature. Her breasts were small, most likely B cups. What stood out was her eyes. Someone once said a person's eyes are the window to their soul. Who was that someone? I have no fucking clue, but her eyes are damn near mesmerizing.

She laughed, "We got a ways to go before we can warm each other up." She started the car and backed out onto the road.

"Where do you have in mind?" he asked. This area was near his hometown of Homer City, but some of these roads were a bit unfamiliar.

"You'll find out soon enough," she replied.

They drove for a short while up the road. The road took them through some woods, the blackness of night enveloped them. She slowed down as they approached their destination, a small clearing off the side of the road. She pulled the car over and the two soon to be lovers stepped out.

"Couldn't have picked a better night to meet," he said, sarcasm heavy in his voice. Walking around the car, he looked up into the cold night sky, snow was falling heavy on his face.

Jamie shivered as she walked around back and opened the door. "Better get in," she laughed; "I'm warming myself up in a few minutes, with or without you."

He laughed as he climbed up and in the back seat of the car. "Plenty of room for two in here," he said; patting the floor next to him.

She began to climb in and he took her hand, tenderly pulling her forward and next to him. They laid next to each other at first, staring into each other's eyes. After what seemed like forever, he broke their gaze and leaned in to kiss her. When his lips met hers, her mouth parted and their tongues began the slow, but passionate dance. His hands were on her hips, but that changed soon enough.

"Yeeeeep!" she exclaimed; as she felt his cold hands work their way under her shirt. "Your hands are freezing." She began to run her fingers through his hair as his hands began to warm to the touch of her skin.

He could tell she was getting turned on and knew what must happen next. He began to lift her shirt up; she made no effort to stop him. As the shirt went up and over her head, his eyes found her now exposed bra. She was a woman of simple tastes, her bra told him that. It was a plain white bra, no lace, nothing special to be said about it. Whats inside is all that matters anyway. He reached his arms underneath her and grasped the clasp of her bra, struggling with it at first, but soon conquering it as he would soon conquer her.

She let out a gasp as her bra was taken away.

"You won't be needing that," he said with a smirk. He threw the bra off to the side and began kissing her neck. She began to moan as he kissed his way down her neck. She knew where he was heading. It wasn't long before he reached her breasts. They seemed small for a woman of this size, but for what she lacked in breast, she made up for in nipple. She had large, dark brown areolas and her nipples protruded about an inch from her breast. He cupped her left breast in his hand and brought his mouth down to suckle on her waiting tit. As her tit entered his mouth, she let out another loud moan, he was glad she was enjoying this as much as he was.

"You're definitely a breast man," she whispered between moans.

"Who isn't?" he mumbled; continuing his unrelenting assault on her nipple. As his work continued, he soon found her reaching down and pulling his shirt up. His shirt came off much easier than hers, but he didn't have anything nearly as interesting under there.

As his shirt came off he decided it was time to continue his exploration. He began to kiss his way down the center of her belly, slowly working his way south. As he got to the rim of her pants, he could smell the lust coming from her body.

"Let's see what you got under here," he said. His hands began gripping the elastic of her black pants. He began to inch her black pants down, exposing her now damp panties. "Lift your bum up a bit," he instructed.

She did as she was told, spreading her legs and lifting her bum up. As she did, he pulled her pants the rest of the way off. Once off, they were quickly tossed to the side.

"Almost naked, in the back of a car, in the middle of winter," she laughed; "Better do everything you can to keep me warm."

"Oh. You know I will honey," he replied with a grin. The panties were next to go. Soon her legs were over his shoulders and the panties were being inched off. As her panties came off, his eyes immediately fell to her snatch. It was naturally hairy and immensely wet. Her matted hair glistened in the light from the snow fall outside.

She began to spread her legs farther apart and he knew what this was. This was an invitation for him to taste her lust for him. As he placed his head between her legs, his eager mouth waiting to lap up any and all juices, she put her hand in his hair once more. She ran her fingers through his hair as he started licking the outer layer of her most sacred place. This was his first time going down on a woman, but she couldn't tell. After cleaning the outer lips of all juices, he made his way to her clit. As he flicked her engorged clit with the tip of his tongue, she moaned in ecstasy and gripped the back of his head. She pulled him into her with all her might as he ravished her clit with his tongue. She began to pant as he continued to lick and suck on her little friend. With her climax came a feeling of suffocation as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled his face further into her now quivering snatch. Finally, as he was about out of air, she released him.

She laid back, exhausted, as he lapped up the end results of his handy work. He soon climbed up and kissed her on the lips. As his tongue invaded her mouth, so did the sweet nectar he brought with him.

"You taste amazing tonight," he whispered.

"I know," she laughed. "Now it's your turn." And as she said that, she kissed him deeply while her hands unbuckled his belt. The belt was hardly a hindrance to a woman in lust and soon enough she was unbuttoning his jeans. Once unbuttoned, she yanked his zipper down and his manhood burst out. Her eyes became fixed upon his manhood as it came into full view.

"You have no idea how good it feels to have that out finally," he laughed.

"Pull your pants off," she commanded, as if she hadn't heard a word he just said. He did as he was told, yanking his pants down and kicking them to the side.

His manhood was now inches from her warm, inviting place, he was ready to go all the way when he heard, "Get up here, I need to taste you." Guess that will have to wait.

As he climbed on top of her, making his way over the belly and past her breasts, he watched as she licked her lips in anticipation. Straddling her chest, he presented the head of his cock to her eager lips. She wasted no time at all engulfing the engorged member in her mouth. She began to bob back and forth on his member, as he inched closer and closer to orgasm.

His words became incomprehensible between his moaning and panting. He was now thrusting in and out of her mouth as his climax neared. She was now deep throating each of his thrusts. Each thrust took him closer and closer to the edge. With each thrust, his balls slapped against her chin. Fucking her mouth like this was too much, and without warning, he climaxed. His only warning was a loud grunt and soon his seed was shooting down her throat.

She started to gag from the load of cum and he quickly withdrew his now softening member.

"Sorry about that," he apologized; "Should have given you more of a warning than that."

"You better be sorry," she said; trying to sound serious but grinning none the less.

"To be honest though, you did almost suffocate me when you climaxed."

"Fair enough," she laughed. "Now get down there!" she commanded.

He did as he was told.