His First Taste of a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_V
P_V
269 Followers

"Lick around the head now Tom - go ahead - like you've seen me do to your cock."

Kate held Mike's cock as Tom carefully licked under, around the sides, and the top of the head of Mike's cock - he could feel it throbbing against his lips and tongue.

Another clear drop formed at the tip of Mike's throbbing cock, Kate guided his cock to spread this drop, and the ones that followed, around Tom's mouth, on his lips - to get then slick and ready to take Mike's cock deep into his mouth.

"Tom - I told Mike about our first time together, about how you took my virginity, about how I asked you to make love to me that first time so long ago. Mike was jealous that you got to accept that present that I could only give once - but I told him that I would give him your mouth tonight - that he would take the gift of your mouth's 'virginity' - are you ready to have Mike take your mouth Tom?"

Tom looked at Mike's hard cock, then up into his face - seemingly towering above - then back at Kate. He hoarsely managed to whisper "Yes Kate."

She smiled - "Don't tell me Tom, tell Mike - ask him to take your mouth now."

Tom looked up again at Mike, gulped, and remembering the words Kate had said to him that night, asked: "Mike, I want your cock in my mouth, I want you to open my mouth with your cock, Please - take my mouth with your hard cock Mike."

Mike grinned and his cock throbbed in response to Tom's request.

Kate placed her hand on Mike's bottom, and the other on Tom's shoulder, "Mike, take Tom's mouth now."

Mike held the base of his cock with his right hand, lowered it to point directly at Tom's open mouth, and placed his Left hand on the back of Tom's head.

Kate squeezed Mike's butt - reminding him.

"Ready to take a man's hard cock in your virgin mouth Tom? I'm going to enjoy taking your mouth like you took Kate's virgin pussy. You're gonna please me with that mouth, and I'm gonna love seeing your mouth take my cock, seeing your lips sliding down the length of my shaft until they stretch around the base of my hard cock."

With one motion, Mike pushed his hips forward - while gently guiding Tom's head, pushing his cock deeply into Tom's waiting mouth.

Tom heard Mike moan as the hard cock filled his mouth. He could see Kate grinning out of the corner of his eye even as he watched Mike's dark curls pushing towards his mouth, the salty taste of his cock registering even as his mouth stretched wide to accept the hard, throbbing cock.

Kate moaned along with Mike at the sight of her boyfriend's cock sinking into her lover's needy mouth.

Mike's hand dropped from around the base of his cock even as the hand on the back of Tom's head began to guide it - drawing his cock out almost all the way, then pushing it back in - a little further than the first time.

Mike's motions were slow and deliberate, pushing his cock firmly into Tom's mouth, drawing it almost all of the way out, then pushing it back in, the flared head opening his mouth again, pushing it in a little deeper each time.

Kate moaned instructions softly to Tom, "Good Tom - yes - take his cock as deep as you can, see if you can get your lips all the way to the base Lover. Keep your lips soft Tom - we don't want Mike to cum too soon - you may not get every drop of his wonderful cum if he does. Yes - right - softly, yes, taste that lovely cock filling your mouth Tom."

Mike looked down at his cock sliding into Tom's mouth, watching the glistening of his seeping drops mixed with Tom's saliva coating his cock more with each stroke.

Slowly, steadily, Mike pushed his cock deeper and deeper into Tom's mouth, watching his lips get closer and closer to the dark curls at the thick base of his cock. Finally, he pushed it in all the way, watching Tom's lips disappear into that nest of curls, feeling Tom's lips around the base of his cock. He shuddered at the feeling those lips caused.

Kate looked up at Mike - guiding him as well, "Slow Mike, make it last - build up Boyfriend, I want you to be able to give my lover a mouthful of your cum, can you?"

Mike moaned out his affirmative reply, "Yessss Kate."

Kate took Tom's hands from his lap, and guided them to Mike's thighs, to his bottom.

"Caress him Tom, guide him, pull him in deeper if you can take more of his cock in your mouth, stroke his bottom Lover - it will excite him even more - you know what I want for you Lover - your mouth filled with hot cum. Yess, right."

Tom concentrated on the feel of Mike's cock taking his mouth, the velvety smoothness of the head as it opened his lips. The ridge between the head and the shaft, feeling his lips "pop" over it as the head entered his mouth. He felt the slick, smooth - and very hard - shaft sliding easily into his mouth as Mike pushed with his hips, pushed his hard cock into Tom's mouth.

He felt his lips gently riding over the ripples and veins along that hard shaft. He could feel the prominent ridge along the bottom of Shaw's cock - the ridge that he knew he would feel surging as Mike's cum pumped into his mouth.

He watched the muscles in Mike's abdomen tense each time he pushed his cock into Tom's mouth - seeing them closer and closer each time, finally feeling his lips stretch oh-so-wide to rest at the base of his cock - as his nose came to rest in Mike's wirey curls.

Kate stood to whisper in Mike's ear, "That's good Mike, thank you for taking Tom's mouth gently. Feels good Boyfriend?"

"Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh" Mike moaned out as his hips rocked up and back.

Kate kissed him passionately, inflaming him further, her hands wandering over his back and chest.

"Mike," she whispered in his ear, "Are you gonna fill Tom's mouth for me? Do you have a big load of your hot cum for Tom's mouth?"

"Yeahhh Kate, I do."

"I want you to tell Tom how it feels Mike, tell him how you like it, use his mouth, make him please you with his mouth Mike."

Kate knelt by Tom again.

"Yeah lover, it's so exciting watching that hard cock sliding in and out of your mouth like that - seeing my boyfriend's hard, hot cock being pushed deep into my lover's mouth."

"Mmmmmmm - that's good Tom, your lips feel so good on my cock, take me deeper Tom, Yeah.... take my whole cock Tom, please me with your mouth, feels so good taking your mouth the way you took Kate......"

Tom's mouth was full of hard cock, his mouth stretched wide, his own cock as hard as it ever was and dripping steadily. He tried to slide his mouth down even farther on Mike's cock, he pulled on Mike's bottom as he slid his lips down the shaft. He could taste the seeping drops from Mike's cock on his tongue, they mixed with his saliva and made his lips even slipperier.

Mike moaned as Tom's lips passed over an especially sensitive spot close to the base of his cock.

Kate ran her finger over the tip of Tom's cock, gathering one of the drops as it was about to fall and licked it off.

"Mmmmmm - that's the same taste that's in your mouth Lover - good, isn't it?" She smiled wickedly as Tom was quite incapable of replying.

She gently reached between them to cup Mike's balls again, fondling them gently, pressing them gently against Tom's chin as his lips slid far down the hard shaft.

"Mike loves when I do this Lover, he says it makes him cum especially hard, makes him produce a lot of cum - that's what I want for you Tom - a lot of cum - pumping into your mouth."

Feeling how incredibly hard Mike's cock was in his mouth - made him realize that he would be taking a huge load. He knew when he got so rock hard like Mike was that he would have an intense orgasm, one that causes heavy full spurts to surge from his cock. He knew that he would be feeling and tasting those thick, full spurts shortly.

Mike's moans were more frequent now and Kate stood up to touch and talk to him.

"How is it Mike, feels good? You like Tom's lips on your cock? Is Tom's mouth doing a good job on that hard cock of yours."

"mmmmmmmMMMm yeah Kate, Feeeelss So good, Ummmm yeah, I think I'm gonna explode soon Kate, gonna cum hard...."

"Tell Tom Mike."

Mike's hips were starting to move faster now, more urgently.

"Yeah - mmmmm - of yeah, feels so good - your mouth on my cock Tom..... Ohhhh - I'm gonna cum soon....gonna pump all my hot cum into your mouth Tom, gonna fill your mouth."

Mike looked down at Tom.

"Gonna love filling your mouth Tom - fill your mouth like you do to Kate, pump your mouth full of *MY* cum Tom, you're gonna drink my cum in a minute Tom."

Kate whispered in Mike's ear, he moaned in reply.

Mike moved his other hand to Tom's head to guide it faster now. His slick cock was rapidly pistoning in and out of Tom's mouth fri=om the very tip all the way to the thick base.

"Yeah Tom - ohhhh - mmmmm - yes, oh - I'm gonna cum Tom - ohhhh gonna cum so hard - I'm gonna pump every drop of my cum into your mouth - ohhhh - yeah - gonna fill that mouth with my hot cum Tom.... Ohhhhhhhh..."

Tom could tell before Mike even spoke, he could taste the beginning of Mike's semen beginning to flow from his cock before his orgasm even started - just like his own did when he was especially aroused and ready to release a large volume of cum.

Mike's cock was twitching and pulsing in Tom's mouth now, he knew his mouth was about to be flooded with Mike's semen.

Kate was whispering in Tom's ear now. "You're about to get what you asked me for Lover, about to get your mouth pumped full of Mike's hot cum Tom, better make your lips a little tighter Tom - take it all Tom - he's gonna cum really hard I think Lover - He's almost there - his cock is gonna swell soon."

Mike was moaning continuously now, and his hips were thrusting his cock deep into Tom's mouth with every stroke.

"Oh....My..... Gawddddd." Mike moaned out.

Tom felt Mike's cock swell suddenly in his mouth, felt the head curve upward and push even deeper into his mouth, felt the first surge along the underside of Mike's pumping cock just as the first spurt of cum shot into his mouth.

"MMMMPH!!!"

"OOhhhhhh" Mike moaned.

Another spurt of hot salty cum washed over Tom's tongue as Mike's cock thrust deep into his mouth and his balls pressed against his chin.

Kate's voice in his ear told him "Don't spill any lover, take all of his cum!"

Another thick, full spurt flooded his mouth as Mike's cock swelled a third time.

Mike's head was thrown back in ecstasy as he drove his cock deeply into Tom's mouth, delivering another huge spurt of semen.

Tom's mouth was filled to bursting, a hot wad of semen splashed against his tongue as Mike drove his cock in all the way - he tried not to choke.

"Fuck his mouth Mike, give him that hard cock he asked for!" Kate breathlessly encouraged

Mike hips were a blur now as he drove his cock hard and fast in and out of Tom's slippery mouth, his balls slapping against his chin, and pumping another - and another spurt of his hot seed deep into his mouth.

Kate was watching the whole thing as if in slow motion, her boyfriend's cock driving into her lover's mouth, the moans, seeing Mike's balls tighten up against the base of his cock, the look of surprise on Tom's face as each thick, full spurt of hot cum issued from the swollen head of Mike's hard cock. She saw Tom's hands - pulling on Mike's bottom cheeks, the muscles in Mike's belly and thighs rigid - and all the while - focusing on that hard shaft plunging in and out of her Lover's mouth.

Mike's last spurts added to the load already pumped into Tom's mouth, his hips slowed, muscles relaxing, panting now instead of moans.

"Keep it in your mouth a little longer Tom, make sure you've gotten every drop of Mike's hot cum, yes - that's right, finish him off lover, very good."

Mike took his hands off of Tom's still-bobbing head as he milked the last drops of Mike's semen from his softening cock. One of Tom's hands moving from Mike's bottom to guide the softening cock as he sucked the last of his cum from the now-flaccid shaft.

Mike sat, then lay back on the bed, panting, sweaty, spent.

Kate kneeled in front of Tom and looked into his eyes, she smiled - his lips were full and swollen - like hers looked after she took a hard cock in her mouth. His chin had a drop rolling down it. She playfully licked if off. "Mmmmmm", then kissed him full and hard, tasting her boyfriend's cum from her lover's mouth.

They kissed long and passionately. Breaking the kiss, they looked into each other's eyes in the dim room.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" he joked.

She slapped his arm, "Well how was it!?"

He thought for a moment.

"Intense." he answered.

She looked at him in disbelief.

"Intense? Is that all you have to say!?"

"Lemme think about it a while, gather my thoughts."

Snoring from the bed caused them both to laugh.

"I think I told you that he did that....." Kate giggled.

"Yes, you did Lover. What a pity, the night is young."

"It is," she smiled, "and so am I - and besides," she began as she lay back on the carpeting, spreading her legs wide, "You owe me something."

"Oh?" Tom feigned ignorance.

"Yeah," Kate teased, stroking her pussy, "you told me you were gonna give me a *proper* breaking-in with that big, hard cock of yours. When we got together this time."

"That's right, I did make that promise to you, didn't I?" Tom said, pushing himself forward on his stiff knees and landing atop her, kissing her deeply.

"Cum to think of it," Kate whispered in his ear as he was about to enter her, "I think you should lay back and let me take your hard cock in my mouth."

"Oh?" he asked, not dissapointed at all.

"Yeah, watching you pleasing Mike, your lips sliding up and down that hard shaft of his, his moans as he pumped your mouth full of his hot cum - reminded me that it's been too long since you took my mouth like that Lover."

She gently rolled Tom off of her and got up to her knees.

"Please Tom, my mouth is hungry for your big hard cock. Won't you open my mouth again with your hard cock lover, push that throbbing cock into my mouth? Please Tom, take my mouth, stroke your big hard cock in and out of my slick lips until you cum."

He smiled as he stood in front of her.

"It's only fair Lover, you got your mouth filled with hot cum, that's what I want too."

"And we must always be fair Kate." he agreed as he guided his dripping cock to her waiting mouth.

P_V
P_V
269 Followers
12