His First Time

Story Info
A lucky fish nails bbw as his first.
1.3k words
3.55
78.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a real life experience, so believe me when I say it was the best night of my life. I am Lance Uppercut; I am 5' 10" inches and I weigh 145 pounds; I have brown eyes brown hair. I am not a big tough guy but you can say I look better than a average Joe. I attend a small university that has around 7,000 students and only about 500 live in the dorms.

I just joined this year and I am a freshman who was excited for all the parties and the drunken girls. When I first moved into the dorms there was Mrs. Walker; a nice older lady in her late 50's who was head of the student housing. Then I met her assistant Mrs. Robinson.

Now the story on Mrs. Robinson was that she's just got divorced and has 3 kids. She is in her late 30's. From my view she didn't have an hourglass figure at all, because she had so many curves on her body. She went through 3 kids so I understood.

She stands about 5' 8" and weighs around 175 pounds; Mrs. Robinson would be considered a woman who is large beautiful women. She was still smoking hot with a 38D bra cup size. Her ass was very tight and large in the black pants she always wore to her office. When she wears those pants, all you can stare is that big ass that is so tight and waiting to be fucked.

Well after a couple of days went by, I noticed that we still have 2 weeks before school starts. While I was down there at dorm office rooms, I talked to Mrs. Robinson about the Internet and how it's not working in my room.

Then she asked me, "Do you mind if I come and help you set it up?"

I immediately answered, "Oh no, not at all I can use all the help I can get." I replied.

"I have to go to some other student's rooms as well. So you will be my last one at 7 tonight "Is that fine?"

I replied, "Oh, not at all and thank you Mrs. Robinson!"

After all, the internet was a necessity. After that I went to my room and through my regular routine; and I was watching TV around 7 p.m. I heard the knock on the door, so I went and answered; Mrs. Robinson was right there with her tight black pants and with a sexy red top.

I think she meant to show cleavage. I showed her into my room and she asked me, "Where's your roommate?"

I told her he hasn't moved in yet. She went towards my laptop; I followed her and she told me bend down and grab the wire so I did.

Then, she told me I wore cute boxers! Shocked, I was like "uhhh…. Thank you."

Then she sat on the bed, while I unhooked the wires and after I got up she told me to come near her.

I went by the chair where she was sitting and asked her, "What is it Mrs. Robinson?"

She said, "I never had a son, so... would you mind sitting on my lap? All 3 of my girls have done it, but I never had a son who did it." She looked sad.

I glanced around the room, even though I knew there was no one else in it I sat on her lap; she pulled the left side of her top and let her nipple hang. She said "Would you be a baby doll and suck on it for mommy?"

Smiling, I gladly began sucking on the tit that hung out of her top. The size of the areole was larger than my sponge on the headphones I had.

I began licking the inner and outer circle of her areole and I traced my tongue all over her chest, I was heard loud moaning sounds seeping out of Mrs. Robinson.

"Ohhh Lance right there that's the spot!"

I felt her hand rubbing my crotch. She told me to get up so I got off her lap and she laid down on the bed.

" Mrs. Robinson what are we doing I asked her?"

She said, "Come her and kiss me!" I followed Mrs. Robinson's instructions and I got on top of her and began passionately kissing her neck. She said, 'Call me Shana; After that I moved my hands down to Shana's stomach.

I slowly began rubbing her belly button, and I moved my hand lower and lower and lower until I reached her wet pussy. Her black pants were something similar to tights.

When I felt it, it was very damp and I could smell the aroma already. At this time I was already hard, so I removed her top where I saw two tits that were the size of grapefruits.

They were beautiful and soft; she insisted I take my shirt off too. I tried to remove her bra and Shana had to help me remove it.

In the moment, my pants were off; Shana took care of my boxers as I did with her panties.

I got off the bed and inserted my cock into her. I slowly began pumping while Shana moaned. Soon she wrapped her legs around my back. I slowly fucked her as I increased my speed, then I heard her say ehhh, uhhh, ooooo! It just made me want to fuck faster and deeper every time.

Whenever I hit her harder and pounded that pussy, I could see her tits shaking wildly. Shana told me, "Stop for a second and take your cock out."

I did; then she got off the bed and told me to sit in the chair. She got on her knees, and began sucking my cock slowly and licking all the ways to my balls. She started off slowly, tasting my cock up and down, and began pushing her mouth up and down on my dick.

I brushed her hair out of the way, as I motioned her to go faster and faster, my thoughts were to shove and hold her head right there at the base of my cock.

I commanded her to deep throat me, she listened like a chubby little bitch, and I will remember that comment later on. As soon as she started getting tired, I told her to stop and she got up and went back to the bed.

I knew I was about to explode; my thoughts were, 'I have one final fuck before I come'. So I jumped up on the bed, she kneeled on all fours. I slowly inserted my cock into her ass hole, which was very tight at the moment.

I pumped in her asshole while she screamed; it hurt a little bit for me as well, since I wasn't use to it.

She commanded me to go back to her pussy, so I listened I fucked her hard!

I told Shana, "I'm was about to come!

She said, take it out! I did so and a second after I took it out, I shot this huge load on her ass.

I mean it was completely all over her ass and dripped onto her pussy. She quickly turned around and laid on my sheets, as my second shot went all over her face; it was right on her nose and chin area; she was trying to lick it all.

The final shot as I came, was a very small one on her left titty.

Soon after that we just lied there, she asked if I wanted to make her happy. I said, "I can try."

So Mrs. Robinson asked me to eat her out.

I began by licking her pussy. I took big licks and then started to focus on her clit and the area at the top of her pussy.

I pleasured her at her G-spot until she came. I stopped after that. I wasn't much of a fan of eating her come.

She got up and dressed herself and kissed me once more and said, "We should continue to do this more often.