His Friend's Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Dan and Deb get together again.
1.6k words
4.44
74.7k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
185 Followers

That night Deb was tense when Scott came home from work. Her attitude affected his mood and soon they were snapping at the smallest of things. She knew what the problem was, of course, but wasn't willing to move past her frustration and treat her husband kindly as he really deserved. They actually slept in separate beds that night, one of the few such lonely nights in their marriage.

The next day Deb approached Scott and lied. She blamed hormones for her moods and he readily accepted the excuse. He had sensed a distance from Deb over the previous week and hormones were an easy scapegoat. Life returned to normal, except that Deb thought about and dreamed about and even obsessed about Dan, often. Yes, that was a definite problem.

Tuesday rolled around and as Deb drove into the parking lot she spied Dan's car. He hadn't even bothered to park around the corner of the building as he had the week before. He was taunting her and didn't care if she knew. Dropping off Brittney with her teacher, Deb stayed to talk to a young mother. Lisa, Brittney's mom, had arranged for Brittney to have a play date with another child after dance class. Deb and the mother quickly placed Brittney's car seat in the vehicle, checked to be sure they had the right cell numbers and Deb thanked her as she turned to leave.

Just as she was almost to her car, Dan came jogging over saying, "Ah, you're escaping. Pretty clever, Deb. I didn't see that one coming."

She ignored him as she got into the driver's seat but he maneuvered his body between the door and the car, stopping her from leaving.

"Dan, you're not getting this. I don't want to spend any more time with you. Please accept that and leave me alone." She pleaded.

"Like I said before, I don't believe you." He said, leaning down so they were face to face. "I think you're just scared about how you feel about me. I think you think about me all the time and that you regret leaving my apartment. I think you even dream about me."

Deb put both hands at the top of the steering wheel and dropped her head against her hands. She let out a cry and demanded, "How do you know any of that?"

She barely got the question out when he placed his hand forcefully on her neck and turned her toward him. His lips found hers and sensually kissed her for long minutes. She didn't fight him but was unresponsive at first. Eventually though he persisted through her resolve and they kissed intimately. Each movement of his tongue, each touch of his hands, she melted a little bit more.

Finally, Dan released her and said softly, "Brittney is going to play at a friend's house after dance, right?" At her startled look he continued, "Don't look so surprised, I watched you move her car seat and put two and two together."

"Of course you did," Deb replied weakly.

Dan spoke again, "Deb, please. You can't deny that there is something between us. I think you want to explore it as much as I do. Please, come to my place with me. Please."

Maybe it was his soft, hypnotic voice, or maybe it was that million dollar smile (placed on his face by her own husband, by the way), or maybe it was just that she was weak, but Deb heard her own voice saying, "Ok."

Following Dan to his place, Deb was tempted to turn off a number of times. No, instead she listened to a temptation of a different sort. Butterflies raced in her belly as she played back the passion of their date two weeks before and anticipated so much more to come.

Again, they held hands as they quickly ran up the stairs. Shutting the door behind them, there was none of the nervousness Dan had felt before. He was pumped and more than ready for the inevitable to happen between him and his long ago friend's mom. Deb even seemed relaxed but maybe it was more that she was resigned, he thought. That bothered him for a moment but he chose to let it go and enjoy the present.

Dan offered her a drink but she refused so he took her by the hand and once again began to lead her into his bedroom. The room was surprisingly clean and well put together, she noticed, not the college boy look she expected. Sweetly, Dan introduced her to his pet fish and she laughed as he told her each name. As she admired them, Dan moved behind her and began massaging her shoulders. She stood still at first but then melted at his touch. Her shoulders dropped and her knees went weak.

Taking her by the hand, Dan led her over to the bed where they laid down facing each other. Kissing gently at first both of them began to let their hands roam over the other. Slowly Dan unbuttoned Deb's blouse until her beautiful breasts were displayed in her lovely bra. He gasped at her beauty and murmured to her over and over just how beautiful she was to him. Impatiently he reached into the cups of her bra and freed her soft round tits over the top of the material. Hungrily he leaned over and licked her nipples until they were hard as eraser points. Sucking them in his mouth, first one and then the other, he just couldn't get enough of her.

Deb's fingers tangled in his hair as she arched her back, silently begging for more. Sucking her nipples was a sure fire way to make her wet and he was well on his way to releasing a flood from her. Dan sensed her intense love of breast play and spent a lot of time caressing, kissing, sucking and licking her beautiful boobs. He kept up a steady stream of sweet compliments, whispering how amazing her breasts were and how much he loved playing with them.

At one point Dan pushed her tits together and managed to get both nipples in his mouth at the same time. His tongue moved back and forth between them as he relished the feel of those hardened points in his mouth. Feeling her stiffen, he looked up and saw the unmistakable look of ecstasy on her face as she came. Surprised and pleased that he brought her to cum already took his breath away and he began to gently kiss and fondle her breasts, knowing they would most likely be sensitive after cumming.

Deb had always been able to cum with just breast play alone but still she was surprised that he brought her to that point so quickly and with such intensity. She suddenly had an irresistible urge to touch him and pamper him as he had done for her. She pushed his shoulders back so that he lay flat on his back and ran her fingers down his hard chest. Stopping to lick his nipples, she watched for his reaction before she began to suck on them, first one and then the other. Little hard points formed as she teased him with her tongue. Looking up at his face she noticed his eyes shut tight and his mouth open in anticipation. She wouldn't disappoint him.

Moving slowly down his body, her tongue and lips explored his belly and then lower. She taunted him with her body, allowing his cock to move freely against her neck and her breasts before tangling in her hair. Still she didn't touch it with her hand, she just let it move against her body, swinging back and forth as she moved over him. Then when she couldn't wait any longer, Deb licked the top of the head and popped it into her mouth. His body lurched as she devoured more and more of his hard cock. Sucking hard, she cupped his balls in her hand, squeezing gently. Her fingers moved to stroke the back of his balls where the skin was so soft and almost virginal. Releasing his cock from her mouth she moved lower and took his balls in one at a time, sucking and then pulling back so they audibly popped out.

Her hand still stroking his hard shaft, she heard him whispering but she couldn't make out what he was saying. She moved up his body, stopping here and there to kiss or lick an especially sweet spot, until she could hear him.

"God, baby. You are so amazing. Please let me taste you too."

His hands guided her body to move up on him so that her pussy was positioned over his face. Usually feeling self conscience in that position, Deb hesitated but Dan was insistent and held her hips firmly while pulling her down onto him. He began to lick and suck on her pussy lips as Deb began to rock back and forth over his face. His moans grew louder as he feasted on her and then moved in to lick her clit. Deb forgot all about everything except for riding his face. She couldn't get enough and knew she would soon cum again.

Wanting him to cum with her this time, Deb leaned over and took his hard cock deep in her throat. The move surprised Dan but he just grabbed her hips and pulled her down even harder, pleasuring her like it was the very last time. He sure hoped not, though!

After a few minutes they came together in perfect rhythm. She swallowed his cum just as hers coated his face. Then she collapsed upon him and they lay still, regaining their strength.

Pt. 4 to follow.

Loving50
Loving50
185 Followers