His Friend's Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Deb and Dan finally have sex.
2.3k words
4.47
75.1k
27

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
186 Followers

Funny, every other time she had 69'ed with a lover, she couldn't wait to move off of him. Even with her husband she was quick to end the connection. Not that it happened between them recently. Actually, she couldn't quite remember the last time she and Scott had 69'ed. She missed it; missed the intensity and raw need of the act, and relished in the moment with Dan.

He wasn't in a hurry to end the connection either. The sight of her nearly hairless pink pussy just above his face, the feel of her love juices dripping on him and the pressure of her body on his was much better than he had dared to imagine. He would stay happily just like that for hours if she let him.

After a number of minutes, Deb laughed softly and asked, "Can you still breathe?''

Dan answered with a resounding, "Yes! Please don't move on my account." With that he firmly grabbed her ass, holding her close to him.

Finally Deb moved so she lay by his side. He turned to face her, actually facing her legs since they were still in a head to toe position. By propping his elbow under him and placing his head in his hand, he could see her face. She smiled shyly and looked as if she wanted to say something but couldn't quite verbalize yet.

Dan moved his free hand along her thigh and said softly, "You really are so beautiful. You look beautiful, you smell incredible and you taste, hmmmmmmmm, I can't find the right word to describe how you taste. I just know I want more."

Deb blushed and ran her hand over his leg. "Well, I would say that you are incredible too. What you see in me, a woman old enough to be your mother, I don't really get but it sure is amazing to be with you. God, you're so young! What am I doing?" She laughed at the absurdity of the situation.

Quickly Dan moved so that they were face to face with his arms wrapped around her. He didn't want her to start regretting their time and he certainly didn't want her to get up and leave. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. Deb, as he hoped she would, got lost in the passion as they kissed and tasted a mixture of their juices. He moved to nuzzle her neck, licking from the furrow between her breasts to her ear.

"I want to make love to you. Please let me." He breathed as he licked the soft spot below her ear.

Lost in his passion, she couldn't argue with him. She grasped his back, raking her nails over him as she parted her legs wide, giving him access to her sex.

Dan's cock was already semi hard, Deb realized with wonder. It had been a long time since she had enjoyed the quick reload time of a much younger man. She couldn't help but feel that she hit the jackpot this time. Dan's hardening cock lined up against her cunt but suddenly he stopped and looked into her eyes. "Deb, is it safe? I mean, can you still get pregnant?"

Deb assured him that pregnancy was not possible but then she suggested that he use a condom anyway. "I think it's just good protection for both of us." She said practically, definitely sounding like a mom.

Dan wished he hadn't brought it up. He would much rather feel her naturally than with a condom but he respected her and knew she was right. Reaching into his nightstand drawer he pulled out the wrapper and began to open it.

"Let me," Deb said in a low, sexy voice. He almost came at that moment, she was so seductively amazing. Deb took the package from him and tore it open. Sitting up by his side, she grasped his cock and stroked it hard for a few minutes. Finally she leaned over and licked the top of the head saying, "Mmmmm, precum. Delicious."

He gasped and struggled to keep calm as she unrolled the rubber over his hard thick cock. Then she gently pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and lowering her hot pussy onto his groin. Watching his face, she took his cock firmly in her hand and placed it at her hole. Slowly she maneuvered her body onto him, sitting all the way down on his cock. The warmth he felt at being enveloped deep inside of her almost overwhelmed him. He didn't want to move, didn't want to ever leave her tightness.

Deb impaled herself completely on him, feeling a bit slutty at her aggressiveness. His face and the moans coming from him told her that he was lost in her at that moment so she took over and began to ride up and down on his hard shaft. Her legs were strong so she was able to move up and down smoothly for a long time. Her own moans joined his as the large head hit her g-spot over and over.

His hands wandered to her bouncing tits as she moved faster upon him. She reached back to finger his balls as they slapped against her ass with each thrust. Faster and faster they moved in perfect harmony, meeting and grinding against each other perfectly. Sweat began to collect between their bodies and competed with the sloshing noise of his cock as it pounded in and out of her wet pussy.

Soon Deb was squealing as she pressed down on him with abandon. His hands held her hips as she came while crying out his name. His cum followed closely and he raised his hips against her as he exploded deep inside of her body.

Deb let go and sat fully on him for a few moments. Her hands ran up and down his chest just as his began rubbing her thighs. She must be getting sore, was his thought, so he pulled her down on top of him and held her close. Neither of them spoke for a long time as they rested and their heartbeats returned to a normal rate. His hands lazily moved over her back and ass, enjoying the feel of her weight on him. Once more, Deb began to feel shy and self conscience but she fought the feelings and decided instead to just enjoy the time with him. She silently rationed that life is about making choices. Right or wrong she made a choice to be intimate with this young man and she wanted to remember it fondly.

Again, Deb slid off of Dan, wondering if his body was objecting to supporting her weight yet. She smiled at the thought of his body screaming out in complaint. As she settled into the crook of his arm, he noticed her smile and asked, "So what's that smile for?"

She answered, "I just wondered if your body is complaining yet about supporting my weight this afternoon."

He laughed and responded, "Not a chance. I would support you all day and night if you would stay with me that long." He kissed her forehead and held her tightly. Soon she would leave him, he could feel it.

Just as he predicted to himself, Deb soon got antsy and began to pull away from him. She excused herself to go to the bathroom but then started to dress when she came back to the room. Dan watched her, looking for the right words to say to get her to stay longer. She didn't give him a chance to find them.

"Dan, I really didn't expect to be here again and for sure, I didn't expect all of this to happen, but I want you to know that I really enjoyed being here with you. You are a terrific guy and you're going to make some woman very happy someday. But, please understand, I can't see you again. I shouldn't have today but, God help me, I'm glad I did. No more though, please."

Her pleading eyes held his intently, waiting for his assurance that he would respect her wishes. He looked away before he answered, "I do understand but it would be hard for me to stay away from you. I would miss you too much."

Deb sighed and finished getting dressed. Once Dan could see that she was determined to leave, he hopped out of bed and threw on his clothes. She was already at the apartment door as he hurried to keep up. Together they walked down to her car and then kissed goodbye. As she pulled away from the street, Dan said with a grin, "Coffee, next Tuesday?"

While driving home Deb gave some thought as to what she would tell Scott about her day. Lying was, unfortunately, easy for her but she feared that her blushing might give her away. She knew she would have to deal with feelings of guilt eventually but she hoped to push them off at least for the evening.

Knowing a good, home-cooked meal was a sure fire way to please her husband, Deb stopped at the local up-scale grocery market. Choice cuts of meat, bacon wrapped asparagus and fresh coleslaw would please Scott and hopefully assuage her guilt for the time being. Arriving at home, she quickly prepared the food and heated the grill. Scott got home just in time for the steaks to go on the grill and they sat on the patio talking about the day.

He was very chatty and shared for quite a while but then he asked, "So after dropping Brittney off at dance, what did you do all day? I bet it felt good to have the day to yourself."

"Oh, just some shopping and organizing in my office." Deb answered. Her office was always in need of organizing so even if Scott looked in there, and she knew he wouldn't, he would never know the difference.

Amazed at her ease when it came to lying to her husband, Deb quickly found an excuse to go into the house. In the bathroom she splashed cold water on her face and stared into her eyes. "You are really something, Mrs. Neilsen," she whispered softly. "Now go and make it a great evening for your husband."

Dinner was wonderful and they enjoyed the cool evening in the back yard together, even starting a small fire. They followed their usual routine of cleaning the kitchen, watching the news and reading before bed. Predictable but safe, thought Deb, relieved that she managed to keep the guilty feelings at bay.

Somehow Deb slipped back into her regular routine pretty easily. By the weekend, her time with Dan was a pleasant memory and she no longer worried about her husband being suspicious. She had dealt with a small case of regret but that had passed.

Tuesday morning she drove Brittney to dance class. It worried her some that Dan might be waiting to see her but she felt she could handle him if he showed. To her surprise, he wasn't at the coffee shop that morning, nor any of the next three Tuesday mornings. Each time she took Brittney to dance, she expected to see him but over a whole month's time, he never showed.

Deb actually began to get worried about him. She considered calling him but didn't want him to get the wrong idea. It bothered her that he had disappeared from her life so quickly and without explanation. More than she wanted to admit it to herself, she wanted to see him. She tried to convince herself that it was her maternal instinct to care about him but she knew it was more than that. Confused but needing some answers, she finally made the decision to seek him out.

Making arrangements for Brittney to have another play date with her friend from dance, Deb dropped her off at class and drove directly over to Dan's apartment. His car was parked out in front which almost made her keep driving. Maybe he just didn't want to see her anymore. The thought both relieved and troubled Deb until she just had to know for sure.

Running up the familiar stairs before she could change her mind, Deb confidently knocked on Dan's door. After a minute and another knock, Dan answered the door dressed in a robe. Surprise filled his eyes as he looked her up and down.

"Deb. I wasn't expecting to see you. What a surprise! Please come in."

"I've been kind of worried about you. You just disappeared and I wanted to make sure you were doing alright. I guess you are so I'll get going." Deb stammered as she turned to leave.

"No, please don't go." Dan said taking her hand. "You were really clear when you left here that day. No contact, no coffee, it was over. I wanted to respect you and leave you alone. I figured you had my number and you knew where I lived if you wanted to see me again. It's been a long time though so I guess I thought you weren't interested in seeing me again."

He looked so dejected that again, Deb felt almost maternal. She reached up to hold his chin in her hand, looking him directly in the eyes. "I didn't want to get together again, but ..."

Moving quickly to take her in his arms, Dan pressed his lips firmly to hers. Small sounds of protest quickly turned to contented moans as he kissed her fully, sucking her tongue into his mouth. He wrapped her in the warmth of his robe so she was molded against his naked body once again. Together they moved toward the bedroom, her clothes dropping as they did.

Guilt, remorse and regret would all come in time but for the moment they were together and complete.

Comments welcome.

Loving50
Loving50
186 Followers