His Idea, The Planted Seed

Story Info
A wife is introduced to the idea of more.
625 words
3.58
55.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uxorial
uxorial
6 Followers

It was our 10th anniversary and after a nice dinner out we returned home to relieve the baby sitter of our two kids who were already in bed. It was a nice warm Friday evening, the first of the Spring, and my husband made his way up to our bedroom first. I was quick to follow as my three glasses of wine and him being out of town that week had made me a bit amorous.

At 35 years old and a mother of two, I did take care of myself. At 5-7 and 130 lbs, I did find time to workout regularly at the local gym. My husband was in ok shape himself. He worked and travelled a lot, so he did not get to the gym as often, and did have a bit of a belly on him, but handsome and funny to the end, making him irresistible to me.

While he was in the master bath, I stripped down to nothing. I felt good as I had taken care of myself in the preceding week. I started waxing my legs and getting bikini waxing about 2 years ago and love the feeling afterwards and during sex. Two days prior, I went to my salon and obtained a complete waxing, so as I climbed under the sheets I was as clean as a whistle which was something my husband had not experienced before.

He came out of the bathroom naked, his 5-9 frame and 6 inch cock swinging in the breeze as he jumped into bed. We snuggled and I immediately felt his cock swell up against my thigh. Our lips met and his tongue darted into my mouth. I let out a moan of approval and spread my legs revealing my smoothness to his probing fingers. He stroked my labial folds and moaned in approval as he felt my wetness and smoothness.

"Interesting," he said.

"You like?" I asked.

"I do," he replied as he slipped to fingers inside my pussy.

I climbed on top of him, my favorite position, and while holding his cock upright slowly lowered myself onto him. I felt his cock part my lips and slip into my hole.

As I closed my eyes he said, "That's it baby, imagine it is a stranger's cock sliding into you."

I immediately hesitated, not knowing what his intentions were or what he meant or even meant to say. I remained silent, but he did not. "That's right, you want another man to fuck you, take him, take all of him and take him deep."

I was finding that I was rather excited by what he was saying. I moaned out, "Yes..."

"Good girl," he said, "fuck him good."

I immediately took him all the way in and rode him deep and hard. As I imagined as stranger's cock in me my orgasm came quickly. I felt his load being shot from his pulsating cock deep into me at the time of my cumming and after what was a very short session of love making we laid next to each other and continued the theme he had mentioned. He asked me if I was willing. I played dumb and asked him if I was willing to do what?

"Are you willing to fuck another cock? Do you want to fuck another cock?" he asked.

"No," I replied.

"That's funny," he said, "It sure seemed like the thought and mere mention of it excited you more than I could have imagined. Did it?"

"Yes it did, I suppose," I replied, "but that was just us playing, not real."

As we fell asleep he told me that if I wanted it to be real, it's okay ....... and so I began my journey.

uxorial
uxorial
6 Followers