His Kitchen

Story Info
She Doms her boy.
1.9k words
4.26
42.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched him discreetly as he ushered me through his home, inanely showing me the cabinets in his kitchen. My head spinning, I smiled my pasted on smile and nodded at the lovely woodwork, my eyes scraping across the expanse of the kitchen before pinging back around to the lovelier man looking both nervous and confident at the same time. I sucked in an inaudible breath as I slowly eased my way around the island in the center of the room, leaning back against the finely made countertop behind me. My dress, patterned in tiny flowers in shades of violet and beige, came to mid-thigh, buttoned from top to bottom down the front. I fingered the soft cotton of it to calm myself, keeping my face neutral as I said "Come here."

He walked toward me obediently, his pace neither too slow nor too fast, stopping with a foot between our bodies. I looked up at him with my green-grey eyes pleased, the gold flecks in them flashing as I lowered my lids to look down at my hands. When I looked up, directly into his eyes, I said in a low, soft voice "On your knees." He obeyed without hesitation, dropping to his knees hard, a grimace of pain flashing across his face before he closed the look, focusing his gaze at eye level on my body.

I slipped a hand into his brown hair, fingering the silky locks with greed, devouring the feel of this small piece of him before speaking again, "Lift the hem of my dress." He whispered, "Yes, Domina," again responding immediately, his hands trembling as he lifted the soft cotton. His breath sucked in and stopped as he saw my bare pussy, no panties between his mouth and my heat. A trimmed patch of dark hair graced my mound, leading to bare lips, thick and drooping, already glistening slightly from my own arousal.

He couldn't look away, his breaths coming heavy and fast, stirring the hairs on my mound and driving me mad with need, but I kept control over myself, not showing him his effect on me. My hand slid through his hair again, kneading the back of his head gently as I whispered "Lift my right leg and hook it over your shoulder, boy." He looked up at me then, his eyes blinding in their adoration, wide and round in his own need and skepticism that this was really happening.

His look was a hesitation, so I slapped his cheek, stinging him back to reality before whispering, "Did I stutter, boy?" He jerked only slightly at the small violence, immediately lifting his hands to the back of my right thigh, sliding down my flesh slowly and lifting at the same time as he leaned in to hook my leg over his narrow shoulder. This forced his face so close to my cunt that he was almost touching it with the tip of his long nose, breathing in my scent with every breath.

I bunched both of my hands into his hair now, pushing his face into my folds, his tongue already snaking out to lick at me, finding my clit and sucking in, biting the nub between his sharp teeth. I cried out at the exquisite feelings coursing from his mouth through my body, my grip in his hair tightening and pushing him even harder against my body. I rasped out, "You have 5 minutes to eat my pussy the way you would like, then you follow my directions exactly."

He moaned, the vibrations of his voice causing shivers to quake out from my pussy and into my thighs, making me tremble where I stood before him. His hands slid up under my dress, cupping the cheeks of my ass, his arms wrapping tight around me as he licked and sucked and fucked my cunt with his tongue. I couldn't help a soft whimper escaping my lips, my back arching and forcing my pussy up against his mouth harder, spreading myself for him and rocking against his tongue darting between my lips and into my hole. I rode his face, almost oblivious with pleasure, but keeping an eye on the clock hanging above his stove across the room.

When the 5 minutes was up I made myself grip his hair and jerk his head back harshly, watching the dazed expression on his face, his skin glistening with my juices on his nose and cheeks and around his mouth. His tongue darted out to lick at the juices, halting abruptly as I barked out "No!" I directed him to stand by pulling up on the shoulders of his shirt. He stood unsteadily, wobbling from his intense eating of my pussy combined with being on his knees for so long.

I pulled him forward, forcing his head down as I went on tiptoe to lick my own jucies from his face, cleaning him like a cat would her kitten. I saved his mouth for last, licking along his lips teasingly, pushing between the seam of his mouth until we were kissing fiercely. My hands in his hair again, from below now, pulling him into our kiss vehemently, my tongue sliding along his and sucking him into my mouth, biting and nipping at his lips hungrily before I backed slightly away, pressing my hand to his lips.

"Finger me. Begin with one, working your way up to three." I said, unable to keep him from seeing the full body shiver that ran through me as those words spilled from my mouth. He gave me a wolfish grin, then quickly tried to hide it, smothering his emotions in a wall of submission. With a sigh from both of us his finger slid home inside my pussy, moving slowly in and out, the skirt of my dress covering his hand from my view. I pulled the offending material out of the way, lifting my bare foot and resting it on the island behind him so I could watch his finger sliding home with every stroke. I moaned, letting my head fall back as he added a second finger and quickened his pace, finger fucking me harder. My hips bucked forward of their own volition, fucking back against his fingers. His eyes were focused on my cunt, entranced by the sight of his fingers disappearing into my flesh, the wet that graced his digits during the flashes of time when they were outside my body.

He added the third finger, hammering into me now, him bent over me to get more leverage to fuck me brutally. My body was awash in need for him, my throat groaning around the desire he filled inside me. I rocked along his hand, gripping his shoulders, my nails digging into him hard. With a gasp and a strangled cry I came, my body overflowing in his hand, washing him in my liquid heat as I continued moaning low in my throat. He slowed some, easing back to just two fingers, petting my hair lovingly as I regained my composure.

With a wicked grin I pushed him back, reaching for the button on his jeans, unzipping and reaching in to grip the solidness of his hard on. I pulled his cock free, dropping to my own knees in front of him and taking his thick length into my mouth. I sucked him into my wet heat, immediately sliding all the way down to his base, my nose tickling against the skin of his stomach. I held him in my throat for a moment, ignoring my gag reflex before pulling back, my little teeth dragging softly across the ridge of his head as he came free. I slid down around him with my mouth, licking until I was gripping his cock in my hand and I had his balls cupped safely in my mouth, sucking at him while jerking him off. He made a strangled noise, his hands fisting in my hair and trying desperately not to push my head on him further, straining against me. His hips began pistoning forward, forcing his cock to fuck my hand. I slid my tongue up along the underside of his cock around the tip to swallow him again, letting him fuck himself on my mouth.

His voice came out in a gasp, already begging me as he urgently whispered "Please. Please Domina, may I cum?" I continued sucking him off, ignoring his question for a another minute, making him agonize in his effort to hold back before I pulled back enough to whisper "Cum for me now, boy." I grabbed his cock in my hands, stroking him viciously and cupping his balls in my other hand as I worked him, his cum suddenly spilling free and spraying across my face, chest, and pretty dress.

I gave a laugh, pressing a kiss to the tip of his wet cock and then to his thigh peeking out of his open jeans. I pulled myself up on his body, standing before him with his cock cupped in my palm as I stroked him slowly, watching every emotion flit across his now open face. I leaned back againt the counter again, pulling him with me by his cock. "Help me up," I commanded, and he slid his hands around my waist, lifting me so I sat bare assed and naked, wet cunt pressed to his kitchen counter.

I pulled him into the cove of my legs and hips, leaning back against his lovely cabinets and sliding my hips forward to meet his. He edged forward, his still hard cock jerking as if it were a bloodhound and had caught the scent of my cunt. I guided the head of his cock to my pussy, teasing us both with the feel of our sexes meeting but not consuming one another yet. His eyes looked at me questioningly, waiting for my direction. I whispered to him, "Now, fuck me proper, boy."

He surged forward with my hand to guide him to my hole, my other hand between us and holding my lips spread wide for him. As I felt his cock enter my cunt for the first time I cried out, undone by the sheer bliss and utter perfection of our union. I jerked myself forward, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pressing myself around him in every way manageable. His hands wrapped around my ass, pulling me forward onto his cock until I was impaled on his length, using the counter for leverage as he began stroking his cock in and out of my pussy.

My voice became a constant whimper, broken only by the moans when my boy would purposely dig into me deeper, stroking me at an angle to rub sweetly along my g-spot and driving me to distraction until I was calling out his name over and over around the onset of my second orgasm, my pussy muscles gripping his cock spasmodically as the climax rolled through me. At the gripping of my boy's cock his voice escaped his delicious lips, his head leaning in to catch my mouth with his, sliding his tongue into my mouth to taste my moans as he stroked harder and faster, his back suddenly arching as he shot another load up into my cunt, moaning and panting into my mouth as his seed spewed into my body.