His Kitten Again 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to her, and gently stroked her hair back from her face. "Emma?" No response. She was out. This made me laugh a little bit, and I ran my hand across her cheek, then leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her head.

She stirred a little bit, moving around to get comfortable again, and was asleep again before I even knew it. I set the chicken nuggets on the nightstand, and hesitated. I wasn't sure whether I should leave, or stay. Emma was out like a light, and I doubted she would notice if I slipped into bed beside her.

No. It wasn't fair for me to tell her that we needed to just be friends, then try and sleep with her. I needed to remain committed to what was best for her.

That meant sleeping on the couch downstairs.

With a sigh, I picked one pillow off the bed, grabbed a small blanket from the closet, and headed downstairs.

"Goodnight Emma."

12