His Kitten Again 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay..." Her voice was a bit hesitant, and I wanted to take her into my arms and hold her until that hesitance went away. That's not what I wanted her to feel when she woke up and found that I hadn't slept the night in the same bed with her.

We sat in a semi-awkward quiet, neither of us quite knowing what to say at this point. We drank our coffee, and when both of us finished them, sat staring at the little remnants that decorated the bottom of our mugs.

God this was hard.

"Alex, where did my Master go?"

That shook me up quite a bit, and I wanted to launch into a lecture with her. I knew that she could be entirely stubborn, and I didn't want to scare her away, so I took a few cleansing breaths before replying.

"I think he left, Emma. The last thing he said before exiting the plaza was 'good luck getting home' or something like that." My voice trailed off, and we both again fell into silence.

"I'm sorry," I told her after a long pause. She nodded back at me, still studying her coffee cup. Her hands fidgeted with it, rocking it back and forth. The frustration inside of me grew, and I wanted nothing more than to start chewing her out and lecturing her on everything that I'd told her about this lifestyle while we were still together.

"Emma, you do know that a man like that can't be considered a Master, don't you?" It all came out in a massive rush, and I felt like covering my mouth with my hands. I wanted to just scoop the words back out of the air before she heard them, but it was too late.

She turned her head towards me, cocking an eyebrow.

"You know it's true though, don't you? That man isn't a Master at all. He's just some freak that likes abusing girls, and he ought to go to prison for it. People like him that use BDSM as a cover up for harming people that they should be taking care of make me want to scream. I can't stand it. Please tell me that you know that that's true. You're not some slave that broke up with her Master. You're a young lady that put up with an abusive relationship for far too long, and now you can finally start the healing process."

I don't know why I continued speaking. The words just fell out of my mouth, and although I felt as though my words might be too harsh for what she needed right now, I knew that she needed to hear them eventually.

Emma was quiet for a long time. Too long, in my opinion. I shuffled nervously in my chair, hoping that I hadn't overstepped my bounds too much. The silence stretched on and on, and I was just about to apologize when Emma turned back to me.

"Thank you."

I could see the streaks of tears down her face, and they shocked me a little bit. I hadn't heard her crying, not even one little bit. "Oh Emma." I pulled her to me close, forgetting that I wasn't supposed to be anything more than a friend. I seemed to be finding excuses to do that an awful lot, I thought to myself a bit ruefully.

I couldn't deny that Emma felt incredibly right in my arms. Last night, holding her had gotten me turned on to an immense level. Today, it felt a little bit different. Things didn't seem as heated as last night. I was content to simply feel her on my lap and in my arms. Last night, I hadn't seen her in so long, and there was a part of me that just needed her desperately.

That didn't mean that I didn't want her. I still did. But I recognized just what Emma needed right now. She was a girl that had been severely hurt, and she needed someone to hold her and love her. As much as I had loved hurting her in the most pleasurable ways possible, Emma didn't need that right now, and I knew that. So I wasn't going to try and introduce that right now.

But sitting there, holding her in my arms, I realized something.

Emma and I could never be just friends.

And if I had my way, she would soon realize that too.

12