His Kitten Again 04

Story Info
Things get complicated.
6.6k words
4.6
15.9k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't even believe the response that I've gotten from the first couple of chapters of this series. As a new writer, it's a bit overwhelming, but every bit of it is completely appreciated. I hope you'll all stick around as the series progresses, and please keep the comments coming! In the meantime, please enjoy Ch 04! It's the longest chapter yet, so sorry for the slight delay in getting it to you guys :)

~shysubmissivegirl~


~Emma~

I was sprawled out on the bed, naked, a warm and luxurious breeze drifting past me. My nipples hardened, and I arched my back slightly, a soft moan slipping through my lips. My hands were high above my head, the wrists linked tightly to the top of the bed, anchored in place. My ankles were free, and I flexed them a little, enjoying the slight freedom he was giving me.

The warm air caressed up my brazenly displayed sex, drawing a rush of wetness as I anticipated what was to come. I knew he was downstairs, rustling through drawers, stalling to let the heat build.

Finally, I heard him calmly making his way up the stairs. They creaked slightly under his weight, and I almost let another moan loose as I pictured him. Dear god, I wanted to feel his touch.

The door slowly inched its way open, revealing my Master. Wow he was handsome, I thought to myself, watching him as he made his way over to me. He wore a button down shirt and slacks, both which fit him perfectly. A slightly wicked smile adorned his face, sending a shiver down my spine.

I arched up again, willing him to touch me. His wicked smile grew, and he reached out with his fingertips, trailing them less than an inch above my skin. As hard as I tried, he never let them touch, just kept them high enough above my warm skin that they tormented me.

I whimpered, thrashing around a bit. My arms couldn't move, but my legs weren't tethered, and I flailed, desperate for his soothing and arousing touch.

He frowned at me, giving me a sharp slap on one breast. I let out a soft whimper, feeling more wetness pooling in-between my legs. My Master made his way down by my legs, making a small sound of disapproval as I fidgeted, closing them so my shining pussy couldn't be seen.

He frowned again, and turned to open the chest of toys he had placed in the corner of the room. The chest was filled with every devilish tool you could imagine, and I hadn't spent too much time paying attention to it, because it scared me to think of what he could do to me with each and every thing in there.

He rustled things around, searching for just the right device, before tugging something out. It was two long lengths of cord, and I already knew what he planned on using them for.

He grasped one of my legs, pulling it hard away from the other, exposing everything there to his eyes. I groaned and threw my head back as he slid the cord around my ankle and made sure that it was tight but not painful. He then pulled the cord snug, tying it around the bed post in the bottom corner of the bed. He repeated this motion with my other leg, then stood back admiring his work.

I was writhing back and forth on the bed, my arousal mounting with each growing second. My movement was limited, but I knew that my Master loved to watch me squirm as he teased me deliciously, drawing me to the edge of pleasure again and again until he finally let me go over.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Master had returned to his toy chest, procuring a blindfold. "Head up," he ordered, leaving no room for discussion. I complied, lifting my head so he could slip the snug blindfold over my eyes with ease. It closed over them, cutting off all of my vision.

I tried to lay there calmly, but that was nearly impossible. The most handsome man I knew was right across the room from me, searing for the right combination of equipment that would give me that exquisite mix of pain and pleasure that I craved so very much. The very thought was unbearable, and I longed to reach up and yank the blindfold off simply so I could watch him as he went to work.

The first touch I felt from him made me flinch. I wasn't expecting him to start his loving caress so soon. His light, feathery touch made me whimper. I wished he hadn't bound me down so that I could arch up and feel more of his fingers all over my body.

But fate wouldn't have it that way, and as he continued his whisper of a touch, I was forced to lay still and calm. I couldn't stop the moans and whimpers that pushed their way through my lips as he teased around my nipples, never actually touching them, just teasing them.

His hands made their way down my stomach, brushing over my belly button, bringing a little giggle to my lips. It tickled a bit, and I couldn't help it. His hands retreated, then returned by bringing down one palm onto my stomach with a loud smacking noise. My laugh cut off, replaced by a small yelp of surprise.

His hands continued their trek down, keeping an adequate distance from my pussy. I groaned in frustration, but two quick smacks to the tops of my thighs quieted me, and I tried to allow him to finish his exploration in peace, but there were certain places that he touched that drew noises from me, and I simply couldn't stop it. Every time, a loud smacking noise would fill the air, and I would be left feeling even more aroused.

Finally, after his fingers had trailed their way clear down to my toes, they left my body. I wanted to whine, to beg him to touch me again, but I knew that doing so would likely end up with me having a gag in my mouth, which I absolutely abhorred.

"Emma?" Oh how his voice could send the most pleasant shivers down my spine. I loved listening to it, but more importantly, I loved obeying it.

"Yes Sir?"

"I'm going to paddle your breasts now, understood? I was keeping track of each time you disobeyed my wishes and moaned or whined. The smacks were reminders, and now you need to be punished."

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl."

I adored his praise, and I understood why he was doing what he was doing. His slaps and smacks had been primarily teasing as he'd gone about his exploration of my body. They were done to arouse me, but he'd told me before we began that he wanted me to stay quiet until he fucked me, or unless he spoke to me directly. I hadn't listened to him, and now it was time to make up for that fact. I shifted to lay back fully in the bed, awaiting the start of my punishment.

"You disobeyed me on seven different occasions, kitten."

His voice was deep, the threatening undertone sending a quiver of fear and excitement racing through me. I nodded, swallowing nervously. Master didn't go easy when he punished me, but I knew that he would always take care of me afterwards. I had nothing to be afraid of.

The paddle came down sooner than I expected, cutting off all reasonable thought. Oh ow! I cried out, the sharp sting radiating throughout my body, causing me to squirm around. Another whack, and then another followed in quick succession. I shrieked and yelped after each one.

He took a pause before the last four blows, letting my anxiety build. Finally, just when I wanted to open my mouth and ask him what was taking so long, he rained them down, the loud smack of the wooden paddle against my skin ringing through the room. I screamed out, then bit my bottom lip hard, drawing blood.

My Master stopped, and I could hear him lay down the paddle. His hands were then everywhere, all over my breasts especially, soothing the stinging skin. I whimpered at the feel of his rough hands on my sensitive skin, shifting and squirming because of the balance of pain and pleasure.

Damn, he was so fucking good at this!

I whimpered my plea to him, begging him to touch my body, use it, and bring me that overwhelming pleasure that I knew was destined to come after a punishment. His hands lingered on my breasts for a few more minutes, no longer soothing. No, they were on a path of arousal. He tweaked and tugged at my nipples, traced sensuous circles all over my breasts, and occasionally leaned down to nibble on the sensitive skin.

After sufficiently teasing my breasts, he pulled the blindfold off of me. I looked up at him, then all along his body. He'd undressed sometime after he'd put my blindfold on, and he was a magnificent sight. He worked hard to maintain the body that he did, and it certainly paid off.

His cock was lovely too. Thick and long, but not to the point where it was painful. Just the right size that I was pleasantly stretched when he fucked me. He was always the perfect size for a blowjob, and I loved giving him those. I licked my lips, and he smiled down at me.

Quickly, he undid the restraints binding my hands. He knew that he wouldn't need to use them anymore, as he had never once gotten any level of resistance from me during oral. Once he'd released my hands, I sat up in bed, rubbing at my sore wrists. I loved over at my Master, eager to do anything that he asked of me. I wanted to make him happy more than anything else.

He slowly brought the head of his cock to my lips, and I opened my mouth wide to accept him in. His cock steadily pushed its way into my mouth, and I gently sucked on it. I loved the feel of his hard cock in my mouth, and giving him a blowjob before he fucked me was quite possibly one of my favorite things to do. My Master knew that, and used it heavily to his advantage.

After giving me enough time to adjust to him filling my mouth so full, he began to rock his hips back and forth, driving himself further into me. It was hard to breath, but he was careful to withdraw long enough for me to catch my breath before returning to fuck my face. He picked up the pace, groaning above me as I moaned around his cock.

All too soon, he pulled out. "Oh god kitten, you're so damn good at that." He patted my head, gently stroking my hair. I grinned at his praise, nuzzling my head into his leg. He allowed me to cuddle up to him for a few moments, and I reached out my tongue to lazily lick up and down his cock.

He moaned and pushed my head away. Before I could whine, he had himself positioned between my legs. "I need you kitten... good lord I need you." He pushed forward, burying his cock deep inside me in one long, hard thrust. I groaned, reaching with my hands to grip the comforter underneath me.

He started fucking me, and hard. I could tell that we were both getting close, and fast. We both needed this so badly, and I could hardly contain myself from reaching out to him and pulling him deeper inside me. Every thrust of his hips sent me nearer to the edge. God I was so damn close...

There was a knock at the door, and I bolted upright.

"Emma, are you okay?" It was Alex.

I quickly studied the room around me, panting quietly. My Master wasn't in there. There was no chest of wicked toys in the corner. I wasn't tied down to the bed, and there were no marks on my breasts or wrists. The comforter was heaped at the bottom of the bed, knotted and twisted around my feet.

It had all been a dream.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I called out to him, my voice cracking unsteadily as I did so. I cursed to myself, still uneasy and shaky because of the dream.

"It sounded like you were calling out. I got worried. Can I come in?" He sounded really worried, and I blushed, knowing that the only thing that would have made me call out was that ridiculous dream.

"S-sure..."

He pushed the door open, peeking in at me. I tried to give him a reassuring smile, but I don't think it came out quite how I wanted it to. He furrowed his brow, his eyes narrowing in concern. Quickly, he came over and sat on the bed by my feet.

"Emma..." His voice trailed off, and I knew what was coming. He'd been saying the same thing every morning since I'd gotten here. That had been... wow almost a month and a half ago. It was hard to believe that so much time had passed. Things had been so monotonous and routine that it felt like I'd barely been here a week.

"I know, I know. You want me to go to a therapist. I just don't see the point, Alex. I'm doing fine, really," I said, looking him hard in the eyes. "In fact, I was thinking I should probably get a job so I can get my own place and stop being such a burden on you."

Okay, so I hadn't actually planned on going out and looking for a job today. I'd been thinking that I needed to get some of my own cash so that I could start helping out around here, but getting my own place would be a lot better. With the way things were, it would only be a matter of time before things exploded between Alex and I.

Or rather, I exploded. Alex was entirely platonic towards me, and anytime I so much as snuggled up to him these days, he would awkwardly shrug me away. It was getting to be a little bit hurtful, but I tried not to think of it that way. I knew Alex just wanted to be friends with me, and each night as we slept in the same bed together, I had to firmly tell myself that to keep from doing something stupid.

"You know you don't need to do that. You can just stay here." He patted the bed to emphasize his point, smiling at me a bit. I just shrugged and ushered him out of the room so that I could get dressed.

"Okay, well, once you're all ready for life, I've got breakfast waiting for us downstairs. So hurry up, because I'm starved!" He said it teasingly, but I could tell that he was actually really hungry.

"Oh, just go ahead and start without me!" I called to him as he left, shutting the door behind him. He never took me up on the offer, even though I made it nearly every morning. In a way that made me happy, because it made me feel special. But it frustrated me that he would go hungry just for me too. I wasn't worth that, and it would be fine if we just ate part of our meals together. Alex didn't see it like that, though.

I got dressed slowly, still in a daze from my dream. Bits of it were slipping away from my memory already, but large parts were still there, and I basked in the sensation of reliving them. By the time I was dressed, I was already wet. I sighed, but knowing there was nothing I could do, went down to breakfast.

I got to the bottom of the stairs to find Alex on the couch in the living room, eating his breakfast. I was a little bit stunned, and part of me wanted to be hurt. That's stupid, Emma. Stupid stupid stupid. He did exactly what you've been telling him to do for weeks. If you didn't want him to take you up on it, then you shouldn't have offered.

I walked into the kitchen in a stupor, dished up my plate, then went to sit by him on the couch. He was watching the news, so I sat there quietly, picking at the eggs and nibbling off bits of my toast. Every morning it was either eggs and toast or cereal, because that's what Alex could make. He was up earlier than I was every morning, and he said it was just easier.

After a few minutes, Alex looked over at me. "Oh hey, you're up!" He'd just noticed me. I wanted to let out a sigh of frustration, but instead plastered a smile onto my face and nodded happily. He reached over and ruffled my hair like a little kid sister, then turned back to the news. It was some story about inflation or money or the economy, and I didn't pay much attention to it.

Instead, my mind turned to thoughts about my relationship with Alex. Or, rather, my lack of relationship with Alex. When I first came here, it seemed as though things would settle perfectly. He would let me have my space to heal up, but he would be ready to help me and love me once I was ready for him.

These past few weeks, everything's been on the decline. We've steadily moved away from cuddling, snuggling, touching, hugging, everything. He still teased me, but I felt more like a younger sister than someone he could potentially be attracted to.

It felt like a constant battle between two sides of me. One was my rational side, saying that it was a good thing he was leaving me alone. I still needed time to heal up, and he was letting me do that. If I was honest with myself, I was only just starting to get my sex-drive back. It was still nothing compared to what it had once been. I knew that if he actually came up to me and offered to have sex with me, I would turn him down.

The other part was my irrational side that insisted that I was ready. This side of me was stubborn, and asserted that even though I was still hurt from what Jordan did to me, I would be just fine having a sexual relationship with Alex. Not only was I ready, this side said, I needed it! This side must have been responsible for that dream last night.

I wasn't sure what to think. Both sides had a point, but with Alex drawing further and further away from me, I was forced to take part in a solely platonic relationship with him. I couldn't even explore my irrational side other than in my dreams.

Alex's voice shook me from my thoughts, asking, "Want me to take your plate?" I looked up at him, blinking. The news was ending, the anchors were saying their goodbyes, and he had his hand stretched out towards me, reaching for my plate. I passed it to him, and he frowned at it.

"You not hungry or something?"

The plate was almost completely full, and I shrugged my shoulders noncommittally. He gave me a look, and I refused to meet his eyes. I wanted to be angry with him, even though that was stupid of me. He hadn't done anything wrong. In fact, he was more than likely doing everything right. That didn't mean that I had to like it, my irrational side sulked.

Alex came back after clearing off both of our plates. He was fidgeting with his hands, knotting and pushing them together. "If you want to, you can look through here for available jobs. Once you get hired, I'll go with you to look for a new place if you want to. You could even get a car. I'll loan you some money for it, if you want me to."

I winced, remembering my earlier comment about getting a job so that I could move out. I hadn't really meant it, but obviously Alex had taken it seriously. He actually seemed excited about me getting out of his hair, and that hurt just a little bit.

"Awesome! Should we go get on the computer and start looking right now?" I suggested. If he wanted me out of here, then I should get out of his hair as soon as possible. The last thing I wanted to be was a burden, and obviously I'd been on the past few weeks.

We both smiled at each other, and headed towards the computer. He pulled up the browser and went to a job listing sight. "You're into medical stuff, right?"

I nodded. Before I met Jordan, I'd been working on getting my master's degree as a Certified Nurse Midwife, but I already had enough qualifications to get a decent job in a labor and delivery ward of a nearby hospital until I earned enough money to go back to school and complete my degree.

We searched at the local hospital, and I was pleasantly surprised to see an opening as a medical assistant in the labor and delivery unit. Alex hugged me tight, and every inch of my skin felt burning and alive. I pulled away before I did something stupid.

I sat at the computer for another two hours, working on my resume. Every so often, Alex came in to check on me. He helped me word things correctly, and then read through it all one last time before I submitted it to the job. The listing said I would need to wait four to five business days to receive a response.

Alex gave me a one-armed hug after I submitted it, and we decided to go out to lunch to eat, so that we could celebrate. I hadn't gotten the job yet, but finding that was just so lucky that I had to believe that I would get it. It's like it was meant to be. I was thrilled to find it, but a small part of me couldn't stop nipping that even fate seemed to be pushing me away from Alex.

Frankly, I thought fate needed to mind her own business.

~Alex~

This morning had been sheer hell for me. I was downstairs making breakfast for Emma and myself when I heard cries coming from our bedroom. I'd raced up there as quickly as I could, then paused outside of the door. She sounded terrified, and see was begging her "sir" for something.

12