His Little Princess Pt. 01

Story Info
Online Daddy/Baby girl relationship becomes real.
3.9k words
4.33
28.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was nervous as hell. He was finally going to meet Hannah after months of talking to her online. Oh sure he knew what she was like and he had exchanged pictures with her but that was not the same as meeting someone in real life now was it.

It had been years since he had done anything like this and he had never been very good at it back then either. At 40 you would think it would get easier but he still had butterflies in his stomach and the coffee he was trying to drink was not sitting all that well. He began to go over in his mind all the things that had brought him to this little coffee shop today.

It had been six months ago that it had all started. He had broken up with his wife a year before and he had still not gone out with anyone new. He just had not met anyone he fancied or had anything in common with. Truth to tell it always seemed that everyone he met tried to change him straight away. He was a big kid at heart and still loved mucking around, but everyone seemed to want him to become more serious and grown up.

For awhile he did what was expected of him but he started to feel miserable and he realised he needed an outlet for his childish antics. He tried online gaming and that helped but it was while doing that, that he was introduced to another form of entertainment. Online sexual role-play. While playing an online game he was adventuring with a female partner for awhile when she chatted him up and then suggested they have cyber sex. Adam was a novice but quickly learned and soon they made it a regular thing. She then introduced him to a site she thought he might like. Literotica. From the first moment he was hooked.

He had started slowly talking to people in the Playground and only doing little things. Soon he was able to add an Avatar and his confidence grew. He joined his first online group and was soon writing with others and enjoying it. Then came her PM. At first they just exchanged pleasantries and called each other by their screen names, getting to know each other, but only in generalities. They both joined the same online thread and enjoyed writing in it together. In their private messages to each other they began to draw closer, opening up to each other.

Adam shared with her his situation. How he was lonely but that no one seemed to really get him and his quirky take on life, although she seemed to laugh at his jokes and sarcastic comments. She in turn shared how she was going to give up on dating because all the guys she was dating were loser's, that were only after one thing and were so immature they couldn't talk to her like a human being if they tried.

They finally exchanged names and then she taught him a new form of relationship called a Daddy/Daughter type. She said if he was near her she would love to be his little girl and truth be told he was thinking he wouldn't mind being her daddy either. They spent a few enjoyable times sending messages back and forth about how they would treat each other if they were together and he had to admit he got very turned on by them.

Their online story became more sexual between them too. Their characters became an item and had sexual encounters that got gradually more steamy and intense but never in the daddy daughter way, just two equal aged people. Their messages however took on another tone. Instead of the sexually charged atmosphere of earlier ones, they started to talk a lot more about themselves and their situations. Their likes and dislikes and just generally chatting. Adam found himself actually falling for a person he had never met and when she told him the same and wished she could actually meet him he decided to take the plunge.

He was living three hours drive away from her but he arranged a day and she suggested a place that was public and he agreed. He had actually driven there the day before they were supposed to meet and checked the place out. It was a little coffee shop that served cakes and doughnuts and had booths that offered some privacy but seemed to be busy at the time she had requested. It seemed good. He had done a little sightseeing then returned to his Hotel room and got a nervous nights sleep after messaging with her about the following day.

Again he had gotten there early and bought a coffee and a slice of chocolate cake and had sat in a booth towards the back with a view of the doors. He was so nervous that he had eaten the cake and could not describe it's taste at all. He had taken to sipping his coffee as the time for their meeting approached. It passed and she still wasn't there. Well things happen give it a bit. Ten, Twenty, Thirty minutes and he knew he had been stood up. Perhaps it had all been a hoax and right now someone was laughing at him. He stood up and headed towards the door when from the other side of the shop she appeared. They had both had the same idea and picked opposite sides of the shop to sit on. Laughing they each ordered another coffee and sat down.

There was a bit of an awkward silence before he broke it. "God Hannah you look even better in real life than you do in your photo's. They just didn't do you justice."

She blushed and looked down and then looked at him and smiled. "You look just as nice as your pictures showed me. I think I am going to like this weekend a lot...Daddy," she whispered the last word. He smiled at her. "I believe it will my little Princess."

They spent the next hour speaking together, getting to know each other offline and learning each others little quirks and tells. They had heard each others voices on the phone and on the internet but this seemed more personal and intimate and they both knew it. She insisted on calling him Daddy from that first time and he had called her his Princess. Finally he heard the words he had been longing to hear all this time. "I think it is time for Daddy to come home and show his little Princess just how much he loves her."

He reached across the table and clasped her hands then grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a warm wet kiss not caring who could see. He grinned at the shock on her face when he released her and whispered "You are mine now Princess, get used to it."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled as they got up and walked out of the shop. She showed him her car and he told her he would follow her to her place. Two minutes later and they were on there way.

It took a little while for them too drive to her place as she was driving slowly making sure she did not loose him in the traffic. She needn't have worried as he stuck to the back of her car like glue. Finally she turned into a pleasant looking street and then parked in the driveway of a very nice looking house. He parked on the street and soon joined her at the front door. "A very nice house you have here Princess. A bit big for one person though isn't it?" he asked her.

As she opened the door she chuckled softly. "It was left to me by my grandmother. It was so nice that I just couldn't part with it. Besides I work around here and have lived in the area my whole life so why not? The whole thing is paid for so I only have to pay the bills. I am actually saving money."

They walked in and she showed him around. It was a modest three bedroom place with a very large dining room, lounge room and a modern kitchen. It looked like Grandma had done some upgrading on the place before she passed. The backyard was very secluded with high fences and tall trees but it also had beautiful flower beds and a large sun deck. "What a lovely house. You are very lucky Princess."

Hannah became very shy again and then approached him and ran her hands across his chest. "Is my Daddy really pleased. Does this mean he will want to stay all weekend with me?" she said in a small shy voice.

Adam realized that she had fallen into her role and it was time for him to step up. He didn't know if this would work out or if he could fulfill her wishes, but he was going to try.

Reaching out to her he pulled her into his arms and enfolded her in them. "Daddy is very pleased with his little girl but I'm afraid she is a little overdressed for Daddy's tastes. For the rest of the weekend unless we have to leave by the front door you are to remain naked, do you understand?"

Hannah smiled but kept her head down and just nodded meekly. Adam moved back and took a seat in one of the lounge chairs and looked at her. "Well Princess, Daddy is waiting to see ALL of his little girl."

Hannah stood still for a second then began to slowly peel off her clothes. Each move was made to excite her Daddy and please him and by the growing bulge in his trousers she could see that it was working. Her top and skirt came off easily but she made a real show of removing her stockings. Underneath she was wearing a pair off her sexiest black lingerie and she swayed a bit before her bra followed her clothes to the floor. Her breasts were now exposed to him and she saw the look of appreciation in his eyes as her nipples hardened at her own excitement. Finally her damp panties were removed and her shaven pussy was revealed to her Daddy. She had made sure to make it very presentable for him and had trimmed it up until there was only a light patch just above her pussy itself. Everywhere else had been shaven and waxed for him leaving her smooth to the touch. Al ready she was wet with anticipation of what he would do with her and she stood there demurely waiting for his next words.

Adam had enjoyed her show immensely. Never had he seen such a combination of sexual rawness and shyness together. It was so intoxicating it was all he could do not to cum in his pants right then. Fortunately he was able to control himself and by the time she was finished he was somewhat back in control. "Come over here and sit in Daddy's lap Princess." She did as ordered and there was something about having a naked woman in his lap while being fully dressed that was so erotic that he was harder than he had been in a long time. He began to lightly kiss her lips while gently letting his hands explore her luscious body. He had dreamed of this moment for months and had even jerked off to it more than once, but nothing did justice to the real thing. Her lips were so soft and full. Her skin smooth and delicate and her breasts full and plump. He allowed his hands to trace delicately down her sides and back with feather light touches and several times she flinched as he found her ticklish spots. He stored them in his mind for later, but for now he moved on. Right now was for exploring the new person in his arms.

His kisses became a little harder then he began kissing all over her face. First her cheeks, then one on each eye as she closed them in pleasure. Her forehead, then he proceeded to her neck and earlobes. Not only kissing them but nibbling on them with his lips as well. His hands roamed up to her breasts and began to gently massage them, his full hands enfolding them and massaging the whole breast at once. Then he used his finger tips to concentrate on her nipples, teasing them up and then lightly pinching them and rolling them between his fingers. Finally he moved his hands down her belly until they reached her sex and began to play with her. One hand dipping two fingers inside her and then gently moving them in and out, while the other found her clitoris and began to rub it in slow circles.

He had his mouth near her ear nibbling on her earlobe and was whispering in it "Has Daddy's little girl been a good girl or a bad girl. Let me think."

All the while Hannah was busy panting and moaning thrusting her hips into his fingers trying to force them in further as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

"I think she has been a good girl so far so Daddy will let her have a treat."

He thrust his fingers in harder and ground his finger down onto her clitoris. Thirty seconds later Hannah shook in the clutches of her first orgasm shouting out "Oh God Daddy it's soooo good."

Finally she calmed down and Adam stopped and cuddled her tight. Kissing her lips he looked in her eyes. "Now Daddy is over dressed. Undress me Princess."

She got out of his lap with a gleam in her eye and he stood up. Quickly she had him stripped of his jacket and shirt. He had no illusions about how he looked. He was 40 and although he tried to stay in shape by exercising and eating reasonably healthy he was not an Adonis. He was slightly overweight but she didn't seem to care. Kneeling down in front of him she soon had his trousers off and then gently eased his boxers off over his straining cock. It sprang upright immediately, finally released from it's prison and stood up to it's full 7 inches. Her eyes glowed with appreciation as she continued to divest him of his underwear. "I see that Daddy didn't lie about this," she said happily. He chuckled and looked down. "You will find that when it comes to these matters, Daddy doesn't lie about anything my little Girl. There is no need to. Now be a good girl and suck Daddy's cock."

Hannah smiled and immediately began to lick all around the head of the circumcised cock in front of her. She traced the head with the tip of her tongue then lathered it as she licked it like a lolly pop. Finally she poked her tip into the little slot and grabbed the drop of pre cum that was oozing out, tasting the sweet saltiness of his cum. Now she grabbed the base of his cock and kissed the head before allowing it to pass between her lips and she took the first three inches into her mouth before pulling back out sucking it all the way and wrapping her tongue around it. She proceeded to continue to do this, gradually taking more and more of his cock into her mouth until she had six inches disappearing easily in and out.

Finally she took her hand away and went for the last inch. Adam had wrapped her hands in her hair and was whispering words of encouragement to her but was not forcing her in any way. She began to take him in and controlled her gag reflex as the last inch passed into her throat. Finally she ground her nose into his pubic hair and she knew she had him fully inside of her. Now she really went to town and began to really suck him on the way out and used her tongue to press up on the base of his cock as she pulled him out of her mouth. She also began to play with his balls, slowly massaging them. She let his cock slide out of her mouth and looked up at him. "I want you to fuck my mouth now Daddy, Fuck it and then cum in it so I can taste you."

Adam looked down at her. He was receiving the best blow job he had ever been given and now he was being asked, no told, to fuck her mouth until he exploded down her throat! Well he was not going to pass this up or complain. "Whatever my little Princess desires."

He grabbed the sides of her head again but this time in a firmer grip and put his cock back in her mouth. Then he eased it down her throat and back out. He began slowly, thrusting it all the way until he felt her nose hit his pubic bone then retreating till he felt her lips. Then when he was sure she was handling it he got faster actually pulling her onto his cock with his hands and thrusting her away.

Soon he was actually fucking her mouth like he would her pussy and she was actually sucking him hard and playing with his balls so well that he knew he would not last long. "Oh god Baby girl, keep that up. Suck Daddy's cock like that and he will feed you a nice big load of tasty cum." He picked up his pace and slammed into her, he could feel his balls tingling as they finally overflowed and he felt his cum flowing up his cock. "Oh god I'm cumming Princess. Swallow all of your Daddy's cum and don't spill a drop."

He unloaded deep in her throat and he was sure the first shots went straight into her stomach without her having to swallow. He pulled back and shot his next few spurts in her mouth and she swallowed rapidly to keep up. It had been awhile but he only had a few more in him and she was able to swallow it all except for a few small drops that escaped down the sides of her mouth. She quickly scooped these up on her finger and licked them clean, then licked his cock clean.

"Mmm you taste divine Daddy. I want more later," she said looking like a cat who had just gotten into the cream.

Adam pulled her up and kissed her, surprising her. "You will get it when I say you can have it Princess. Now I think I want some of this," he said rubbing her pussy.

Her eyes widened as she felt his still hard cock against her leg and the tone of his voice. "Bend over the chair now," he ordered her.

Meekly she did with a "Yes Daddy."

He lined up her pussy from behind and thrust straight in. She was so wet he had little trouble even though she was tight. She hadn't had sex in awhile either and her walls stretched to accommodate him as his cock buried itself inside her. Finally his pelvis met her buttocks in a hearty slap and he stopped, giving his hips a little swirl to bury himself in good and also to stimulate her. Hannah groaned. He felt so good inside of her. She hadn't had anyone in there for so long but he just felt right.

Adam began to move slowly, pulling out until just his head was inside of her then, thrusting back hard inside of her until he crashed up against her buttocks again, causing a nice slapping noise and forcing her into the lounge chair. He kept up this pace for a good ten minutes, exciting her then he moved her so her pussy was on the arm of the chair and he sped up. He pushed harder into her and backed out quicker. The result was that he body moved more and her pussy was now grinding itself on the arm of the chair. It was covered in an old style pattern and had raised bumps of wool on it which were rubbing her clitoris every time she moved. It began to drive her wild and she was soon screaming in ecstasy. "Oh god Fuck me Daddy, make me cum."

Adam had no intentions of stopping and he soon felt her orgasm rip through her as he continued to fuck her hard from behind. Her legs quacked and she threatened to slide down but he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back and smacked her ass. "Oh no you don't Baby girl. Stay on your feet and keep your ass up. We are still going here. I am going to fuck you until you collapse properly."

Adam continued to speed up and soon Hannah was cumming again, screaming out his name this time. Again he kept going and soon she had a third and fourth one close together. Adam could sense she was almost at her limit but luckily so was he as he felt the familiar tingle begin in his balls. It was only because she had drained him just before he had started that he had been able to last this long and he was determined to give her one more before he came himself.

He was now thrusting into her as hard as he could and she was like a wanton animal below him, thrusting back and panting and moaning out loud. He was moaning as well as her pussy muscles clenched around his cock trying to milk him of his cum. He was beginning to be able to read the signs of her impending orgasms though and knew one was coming. He could hang on till it hit her. He put one hand on her buttocks and thrust downwards grinding her clitoris further into the chair and that was all it took. With a scream of pure release she came and her pussy clenched violently around his cock. He buried himself deep inside her and came himself, coating her insides with his white hot seed. This seemed to intensify her own orgasm and she arched back and grabbed his neck with both of her hands and devoured his mouth with hers, before collapsing across the chair.

Finally Adam pulled out of her releasing a stream of their mixed juices and sat in the chair, pulling her into his lap again. She curled up and put her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped her body in his big arms. They didn't speak for several minutes, both content to just sit in silence with each other. Finally he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "I think this is going to be a very good weekend Princess. Let's stay like this for a little while. I love you."

12